Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 13

Story Info
Erotic party on the beach.
15.4k words
4.74
14k
27
3

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,020 Followers

"Arch you and Vicky really make quite a team," Nick chuckled and patted him on the back, "it's amazing what the two of you accomplished in such a short time."

"You know your sister, once she gets something in her head there is no stopping her," he laughed while pulling out his phone. "Here let me show you," holding up his phone where Nick could see, "you need to download this app. You can control the lights we had installed by turning them on or off. Plus you can dim them or set them to come on automatically when it gets dark. Right now you can see they are starting to come on."

Sure enough six lights were coming on, plus one on the pier. The entire beach area was lit up like daylight. Then he did something and the lights dimmed. "I'm looking into security cameras, but we ran out of time," Arch told him, "I want to make sure I get the right kind There are just so many to choose from."

"I could help you there Arch, I have security cameras that would be ideal for what you need here," I told him.

Richard spoke up, "Yeah you should listen to Lee, he helped me get a system installed at my home and office."

"Hell it's settled then," laughed Nick, "now I need a beer and some food," he chuckled. "Lets' grab these ice chests and go see what those women are doing," he laughed.

As we headed up the beach we heard music blaring and the girls singing. Arch grinned, "The camper has a sound system and wireless speakers you can set outside, I guess Vicky is still in a party mood," he chuckled.

Richard laughed, "It sounds like Lisa is singing the loudest. The last time she did that was at our Club and she really got wild." Richard paused and looked at me, he knew he had said more than he should. It would raise questions from Nick and Arch

I tried to change the subject, Nick and Arch knew nothing about the VIP Club Richard and I belong too. I wasn't ashamed of it, and intended to tell Nick about it when the time was right. "Well, I just hope we can calm them down long enough to eat," I chuckled, "I don't know about you guys but I'm starving."

Nick looked at me and grinned, "That means those women are going to have to get their tops back on," he laughed, "it's hard to eat with eight nipples staring at me."

I thought I had succeeded and saw Richard relax as we approached the girls just as the song ended they were singing. Arch walked over and shut off the music, "Ladies as much as we enjoy the entertainment we need to get the food prepared," he chuckled.

"Arch!" screamed Vicky, "We were just getting started." Standing there with her hands on her hips, her tits thrust out.

Nick sat down the ice chest he was carrying and stepped over behind her, "SMACK" he swatted her ass. "Do as you're told," he chuckled, "and you ladies cover up your tits or else we are going to be feasting on them instead of pulled pork."

Ava, Sandy and Lisa giggled, "Maybe that's what we want," laughed Ava.

"Iowa, I have that soft pillow for you and you're going to need it if you don't follow orders," he growled at her with a smirk on his face.

Lisa made sure her suit was covering her boobs, while the other three girls hurried to put their tops on. Vicky was rubbing her sore ass, "Come on ladies help me feed these spoilsports, so we can get the party going again after we eat," she pouted sticking her tongue out at Nick and Arch.

The four of them went inside the camper giggling and laughing. Arch laughed, "Come on guys help me get the table set up, so we can eat." Leading us over to the storage portion of the outhouse.

,

It was a white fiber glass folding picnic bench 10 feet long, with benches on both sides. It provided plenty of room to seat four on each side. Sandy sat next to me, then Ava and Nick. Setting across from us was Richard, Lisa, then Vicky and Arch.

The girls were drinking wine coolers instead of hard liquor, while the guys drank beer. There was pulled pork, potato salad, baked beans and coleslaw.

Richard spoke up, "This pulled pork is excellent, did you cook this Arch?" He asked as he took another bite of the sandwich he had made. "It's really good and tender."

Nick chuckled, "It's a good thing he can cook, Vicky sure as hell can't. I think that's one of the reasons she wants to marry him."

Vicky had her mouth full and shot Nick the bird, making all of us laugh.

Arch smiled, "She has many talents that make up for it," reaching over and giving her a one arm hug. Vicky swallowed the bite in her mouth, and elbowed Arch, "I'll remember that, from now on you can fix your own breakfast."

"Sis I don't think pouring milk over a bowl of cereal is considered cooking," Nick laughed and winked at her.

Lisa giggled, "If you know what's good for you, you will keep your mouth shut Richard" Richard grinned but kept his mouth shut.

Sandy laughed, "I just wish I could cook, but I'm pretty good with a can opener and know how to use the microwave. If Lee expects more than that he's out of luck."

Ava threw her arm around Sandy, and looked at Lisa and Vicky, "Not bragging but I'm pretty good in the kitchen. My mom had me helping in the kitchen when I was little. I'll be happy to teach you all some simple recipes that will shut them up," she giggled.

Lisa looked around the table at the women, "Hell yes, we could all get together at my house and Ava could teach us all at the same time." Pointing her finger at the men, "That means no men interfering, girls only allowed."

Sandy was quiet and finished eating. Wiping her mouth with a napkin, "Excuse me I need to use the restroom," and got up and went into the camper.

Lisa looked over at me, "Did I say something wrong?" She asked with a concerned look on her face.

"No you didn't say anything wrong. I think it just made her think she wouldn't be here when you ladies get together. She is supposed to go home Tuesday. I will go check on her," and start to get up.

Ava reached over and put her hand on my shoulder, "Lee let me get this, I'll go check on her," and got up and hurried inside the camper.

Richard looked over at me, "Hey, even if she does have to go back home Tuesday, that doesn't mean she's not coming back. In the mean time let's show her we all want her here with us. So get that frown off your face and smile. Let's make sure she has fun while she's here," he ordered.

"Yeah, I know she wants to be here, I just hate the thought of her leaving Tuesday," I mumbled.

Lisa practically growled at me, "Lee, get that frown off your face before I slap it off. Put a smile on and show her a good time while she's here or so help me I'll kick your ass."

Vicky chuckled, "Damn Lee you're a big guy but I believe she could take your ass. Hell I might help her."

I chuckled myself looking across the table at them, "Message received," holding up my hands in surrender.

Vicky grinned, "Let's get this mess cleaned up, we can have the watermelon later. It's time to get this party going again."

We all jumped in and packed up the food and garbage and Sandy and Ava were still in the camper. Damn what was taking so long. About that time Ava and Sandy came back outside. Both were smiling, but I could tell Sandy had been crying. She was hiding it with a brave face and a smile.

I walked over to her smiling at her and pulled her into a hug, "You okay beautiful?"

She looked up at and smiled, "Yeah, I just needed a minute, now let's go have some fun." Ava was behind Sandy smiling and giving me a thumbs up.

I didn't know what Ava had said, but right now it didn't matter. Sandy was smiling again and seemed happy. "Sounds like a plan," I said and kissed her on the lips.

Lisa yelled, "Come on we're going to play a game. The guys are building a fire and we need help spreading blankets out," she giggled.

They had turned the pole lights off and the only light was from the fire and the lights shining from the camper windows. Vicky seemed to be running things telling everyone where to sit, placing shot glasses and bottles of booze, Vodka, Tequila and my Single Barrel whisky on a box.

We were seated in a circle with a small wood box in the middle holding the booze and a deck of cards. "Okay everyone listen, this is a little different version of 'Never Have I Ever' game," giggled Vicky. "You take the top card and read it, anyone including the person reading the card must take a shot if you have done what the card says. So, everyone pick your poison and fill your shot glasses."

Vicky looked over to Sandy beside me, "You go first, then Lee, we will go clock wise from there, when everyone has had a turn, we'll play Truth or Dare," she laughed.

Sandy reached over and pulled the top card and looked at it, then giggled, "Never Ever Have I.....had sex on the hood/trunk of a car." Looking around to see if anyone was having to take a drink. Richard, Lisa, Nick, and Vicky were tossing back their shot glasses. Sandy looked up at me and shook her head giggling.

I pulled a card, "Never Ever Have I Had......sucked a cock." The only ones drinking were the four girls. All the guys chuckled.

Next was Lisa, hers said, "Never Ever Have I Had....a threesome." Richard, Lisa, Nick Vicky, Arch and myself tossed a drink back. Leaving Sandy and Ava. Ava had been double penetrated with toys, but never in a threesome.

Richard was next. "I know damn well there better be lots of people drinking this time," he chuckled. "Never Ever Have I Had.....shower sex." Everyone had to take a drink.

On it went with Ava, then Nick both questions were about sex positions which everyone had to drink.

Vicky was next and drew a card, then giggled, "Hell yes now it's getting down and dirty. Never Ever Have I had Anal sex." and tossed her drink back. Everyone but Sandy had to take a drink. I saw her blush and looked around at the other girls, then at me with a look of awe on her face with her mouth agape.

Vicky noticed her and giggled, "Don't knock it until you try it girl, ain't nothing like getting your colon stretched." Laughing she reached over and grabbed Arch's crotch. Arch's face blushed almost the shade of his red hair. "This fucker is as big around as a soda can," she giggled.

Everyone died laughing, I don't know if it was the look on Arch's face, or the fact he had a huge girth according to Vicky. Arch grinned and reached and drew a card. "Never Have I Ever Had....someone make me masturbate at their command." his face turning red again. Richard, Nick and myself were the only ones that didn't have to take a drink.

Lisa and Vicky had the most to drink and were really feeling the buzz, Sandy and Ava were not far behind them. The four guys were certainly not drunk but not feeling any pain. Vicky grinned, "I need....a minute...then we'll play Truth or Dare," she giggled as she stood up and staggered over to the camper and went inside.

"Okay people," Vicky giggled as she returned and sat down, "When it's your turn draw a card either from the Truth or Dare pile. You must be truthful if you draw a Truth card, and if you draw a Dare card....well you must complete the dare, and some have a time limit. Fail....and you will be punished by having your ass spanked," she finished looking around at each of us smirking.

Nick chuckled, "You need to be more specific about who does the spanking, how many licks and do we just use our hands?"

Vicky grinned, "Baby brother if you will hold your horses I'll explain." She reached around behind her and pulled a large sack between her legs. She pulled out a paddle that looked like a ping pong paddle, laid it on the ground in front of her. I heard Sandy gasp and she was staring at the paddle wide eyed. "Here are 8 cards," continued Vicky, "Ace of Hearts thru 8 of Hearts. Ace being one, that's Arch, 2 of Hearts is me, Richard 3 of Hearts, Lisa 4 of Hearts, 5 of Hearts Lee, 6 of Hearts Sandy, 7 of Hearts Nick and the 8 of Hearts Ava," she giggled. "Here is a pair of dice that will be rolled to determine the number of licks with the paddle."

Vicky laughed, "What's the matter guys, you are not afraid of getting your ass spanked are you?"

Nick smirked, "Sis you better hope if you end up getting spanked, the 7 of Hearts is not drawn and it is not 12 licks."

Vicky stuck her tongue out at Nick. "Well now is the time to back out if you don't want to play," she smirked.

I watched to see if anyone backed out, but everyone said 'hell yes let's play.' I glanced at Sandy and she looked at me and blushed, "I'm...in.." she mumbled in a soft voice, almost a whisper.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "If it gets too wild just speak up and say you out. No one is going to be upset or mad at you."

She nodded her head she understood and reached over and patted my leg. "I guess we are all in then," I told the group and put my arm around Sandy's shoulder. I felt her shiver, but she looked up at me and smiled.

Ava spoke up, "I have a question. What if you draw a Dare card and don't want to do the dare, or fail to complete the dare, can someone volunteer to take their place and do the dare or take their punishment?" I knew she was speaking up to protect Sandy if necessary.

Vicky looked around at everybody, "Well, that's a little unusual, but I'll leave that up to the group. Let's see a show of hands, of those that agree with Ava," she grinned. She was smart and knew what Ava was doing and why. Everyone raised their hands except Sandy.

"Well that's settled.."Vicky said but was interrupted by Sandy.

"I know why Ava said that, and why you all agreed," she said smiling at each person. "I appreciate what you all were trying to do, but I trust all of you and it's not necessary to make a rule just for me. Let's play the game and I'll be just fine," she said in a calm firm voice.

Vicky giggled, "Well it sounds like we don't need the rule, and if it's okay with Sandy we will let her go first and draw a card."

Sandy laughed, "Can I have a drink first," she giggled, "for liquid courage."

Everyone chuckled, I poured her a shot of whiskey and handed it to her. My girl was surprising me every day, but I knew if things got out of hand I would shut it down. She tossed the drink down and reached out and drew a Truth card.

Sandy blushed and read the card, "How many people have you had sex with?" She giggled, "Two people."

Lisa laughed, "I'm glad I didn't have to answer that question." Making everyone chuckle.

"I guess I'm next," I grinned at Sandy and reached and drew a Truth card. Sandy seemed relaxed after getting past the first card. Clearing my throat after reading the card I read the card out loud, "Have you ever masturbated thinking about a person you knew you would never have a chance to fuck?" Damn I'm sure that was true with everybody. Who hadn't, but I had masturbated thinking about Lisa when I first met her. "It says give at least two names you've fantasized about." I chuckled, thank God that part made it easy, "Well I'll say every man here is a lair if they haven't thought about Jennifer Lopez or Jennifer Anniston," I chuckled loudly.

All the men laughed and said "hell yes." Everyone tossed back a drink.

Lisa surprised me, "Hell women have fantasized about those two," she giggled. Sandy looked up at me and blushed. Sounded like Lisa was admitting she was bisexual. Lisa took a drink, "Hell it's my turn, let's see what the Dare cards say,"she giggled as she drew the card. Richard just smiled watching her let loose. "My dare says give a lap dance for three minutes and the person can't touch me," she giggled.

Vicky laughed and told Arch to go grab a chair. Vicky held her phone up, "What song do you want me to play?" she excitedly ask Lisa.

In a sultry voice Lisa smiled, "Let's have 'Naughty Girl' by Beyonce, now Richard sit your ass down," she giggled pointing to the chair Arch had fetched. Richard grinned and took his seat. My dick was already getting hard.

"Tell me when you're ready," Vicky told her. "Arch has the timer set for 3 minutes."

Sandy was beside me taking it all in. She eyes stayed on Lisa not taking her eyes off of her. Hell that was true with everyone. Lisa stood there all 5' 8" of her. Long blonde hair in a ponytail, that sexy patriotic swimsuit, backless, the front a deep V down below her naval. Her ass cheeks are mostly exposed, then she surprised me again. She reached and tugged the bottom of her suit up into the crack of her ass where it looked like a thong exposing her entire ass, then pulled the top of her suit to the side exposing her breasts. "Start the music," she ordered and started swaying with opening lyrics. All eyes were on her and she danced close to Richard as he sat there with his hands gripping the side of the chair and his legs together.

Lisa was smiling and singing along with the song, 'You're so sexy, Tonight I'm all yours boy'......swaying her hip and juggling her tits as she straddled Richards legs. No one made a sound we all mesmerized by the erotic dance Lisa was performing. Grinding her crotch on his lap 'You got me feeling n-a-s-t-y, I just might take you home with me'" leaning forward her tits were in Richard's face, while she moved her crotch back and forth, then over his tented erection. I heard a moan and looked over, Sandy and Ava were both moaning and swaying with the music. Nick and Arch were having trouble deciding whether to watch Lisa grind on Richard or her tits moving back and forth over Richards face. Vicky had her hand on her crotch rubbing her pussy. I had seen Lisa at the Club dancing sexy with Richard but never this sexy. My dick was hard as nails.

Throwing her hands over her head and tilting her head up toward the sky, 'Tonight I'll be your naughty girl, I'm callin' all my girls. We're gonna turn this party out. I know you want my body, I see you look me up and down'" she sang as she hump his tented cock. Then danced away from him, still swaying and turned around and backed up lowering her crotch over Richard's cock straining to escape his red trunks.

We all heard Richard groan and grip the sides of the chair, his knuckles white from gripping it so tight. Lisa was swaying her hips side ways across his cock, then back and forth. 'I love you baby, I love you baby' she sang over and over. With her head tilted back she kissed Richard on the side of the neck. Sitting down more on his cock she would grind, and make moaning sounds.

Leaning forward she put her hands on her knees and went to twerking her ass in time with the music, her tits jiggling. Her eyes closed she looked like she was about to have an orgasm. The flickering light from the fire made it look even more erotic. I had seen many ladies do lap dances but none beat what I was seeing right now. My cock was twitching and people around me were moaning. The timer alarm went off, three minutes were up. Vicky was so caught up in watching Lisa she continued to let the song play.

It took Lisa another minute to realize the alarm had sounded. She was sweating and breathing hard. She opened her eyes and stood up. Richard was sweating and his cock was pitching a tent. A wet spot around the head of his cock. Nobody spoke for a moment....then everyone went clapping and shouting.

Lisa grinned and said, "I need a fucking drink!" Everyone chuckled except Richard. He looked around and grinned, "I need a fucking bag of ice!"

Nick chuckled, "That was the most erotic lap dance I ever witnessed. Let's take a time out and have a drink."

Vicky looked over at Arch and grinned, "Did that turn you on baby?" She asked pointing at her erect cock, causing everyone to look. He must have been fully erect. His green trucks were stretched tight and it was evident he had a really thick cock. Arch's face turned bright red, but it was obvious he was proud of it, and you couldn't blame him.

Nick laughed, "That's the reason Vicky walks bowlegged after a night with Arch."

Vicky smiled and looked at Arch, "Go get me something cold to drink..and don't you dare jerk off," she giggled.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,020 Followers