Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a minute," she said smiling, "I want someone else handling the cards instead of Nick."

Nick laughed, "Sure no problem, how about we have Sandy shuffle the cards and she can hold them up for you to pick 2 cards. Does that satisfy you?"

With her hands on her hips, she smiled and looked at Sandy, "Yeah I trust her to be fair."

Sandy blushed even a brighter shade of red, "M..mee?" she squeaked out.

"All you have to do is handle the cards and let her pick out two," I told her, squeezing her hand "or they can get someone else."

She looked at me and shook her head, "No....I...I can do that," and stood up taking the cards from Nick. Nick put his arm around her shoulders, and grinned, "Just shuffle the cards while Arch puts the blindfold on her, then holding them out for her to select two cards. That's all you have to do......unless she picks the six of Hearts which is your card."

Sandy had just started to relax until he said that about the 6 of hearts. She looked up at Nick and he leaned over and whispered in her ear. She seemed to relax again and shuffled the cards. Vicky was blindfolded now. "Vicky, Sandy is right in front of you, anytime you're ready, select two cards and hold them up for all to see. Everyone keep quiet so she doesn't know who was picked," Nick instructed.

Vicky was grinning and reached out and pulled the first card and held it up. It was the three of Hearts which was Richard. I saw Sandy sigh and relax more knowing there was only one more chance for her to be chosen. Vicky confidently pulled the second card and it was the four of Hearts. Holy shit, Lisa and Richard were picked to be the two to try and make Vicky cum within three minutes. I knew they had participated in threesomes and figured Vicky was going to be really challenged.

Sandy smiled and quickly came back and sat beside me and watched Lisa and Richard quietly get up. Nick chuckled, "Well Arch set the timer for 3 minutes, and don't start it until our participants are ready.

Lisa and Richard grinned at each other like they were reading each other's minds. Nick chuckled and picked up the wrist cuffs, "Sis I'm going to help you keep your hands behind your back so you won't fail," he told her as he cuffed her behind her back.

"Not necessary," she giggled, "but whatever, let's get this over with.

Lisa picked up the vibe and smiled as Richard got the nipple clamps. It was obvious they had done something like this before. Lisa knelt down in front of Vicky standing proudly, her feet spread shoulders wide apart. Richard stood with the clips and nodded they were ready.

"Arch on the count of three start the timer, three, two....one!" Nick chuckled.

Richard quickly shoved Vicky's string bikini top up exposing her tits and within 15 seconds he had tugged and stretched her nipples outward and clamp the alligator clips to her nipples, the chain hanging down between her 32A tits. Vicky gasped as the pain of the clips bit into her tender flesh. At the same time Lisa turned the vibe on the lowest setting and teased her groin area over the top of her bikini bottom.

Vicky moaned as pain in her nipples and the vibrating sent pleasurable sensations through her. She was enjoying the moment and actually smiled for a few seconds. Until Richard grabbed the chain connection the clamps and pulled downward forcing her nipples to point down. She attempted to bend with the downward tug, but Nick shouted. "No you can't move, standstill or you will be punished."

She squirmed but stayed upright. Richard grinned and nodded to Lisa. Lisa took hold of Vicky's bikini bottom and tugged upward forcing the material to bunch up and split her pussy lips, as Richard pulled the chain upward and forced Vicky's nipples to point skyward. Vicky went up on her toes and groaned biting her lower lip.

Just as Lisa turned the vibe up and placed it directly on her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh.." moaned Vicky. Nick chuckled, "You're not going to make it, hell you still have two and a half minutes to go."

"Fuu..ckk youuu," she mumbled.

Sandy was watching and I saw her take her hand and start feeling her own nipples as Vicky stretched up on her toes to relieve the pressure on her tits.

Richard eased off on the chain allowing Vicky to relax and back down flat on her feet. But then pulled outward stretching her nipples out in front of her. Vicky threw her head back and arched her chest out trying to reduce the pressure, just as Lisa started moving the vibe up and down her slit. Moisture was leaking out around the bunched up material of her bikini bottom, and Lisa tugged on the fabric making it slide back and forth over her clit.

"Ohhhhh..gawd...."groaned Vicky. Her legs were trembling and she was starting to sweat. Ava moaned and started rubbing her own tits probably wishing it was her up there in place of Vicky. Hell I was wishing I had her and Sandy both in my playroom.

Richard nodded to Lisa and they both grinned. Richard pulled the chain upward again forcing Vicky to strain upward on her toes. Vicky was moaning and with her head back, her nipples pointing upward, when Lisa took the vibrator and moved it up under the bottom of the nipple clamp on her right tit. You could see the vibrations along with the alligator clips ripple across her firm breasts.

"Ohhhhhh......ohhhhhh.... gawd...." Vicky groaned. Lisa moved the vibe over to her left breasts repeating the action.

"Fffffuuuuccckkk,"Vicky squealed as Richard let go of the chain letting Vicky settled back down on her feet. Quickly her removed the clamps from her nipples as Lisa moved the vibe back down on Vicky's pussy.

The blood flowing back into her aching nipples causes Vicky to moan, "Oh my gawd."

Holding the vibe to her pussy on the highest setting Lisa leaned up and sucked on Vicky's right nipple and Richard sucked on her left nipple. Vicky's thighs were wet from her juices flowing down her legs. She was biting her lower lip groaning, "Nooo..

nooo...." when Lisa found her clit and held it firm against her.

The combination of both of them sucking on her nipples and the vibe on her clit, she didn't stand a chance. "OOHHH FFFUUCCCK.... as her legs weakened and she nearly collapsed, and would have if Lisa and Richard hadn't used their free hands to hold her up. "Ohhhhhh gawd.....pleassseee..ffuuucckk I'm cumming again."

Vicky collapsed in a heap, Lisa and Richard letting down easy on the blanket. She lay there panting, her blindfold still on her hands cuffed behind her back. Her thighs were soaked from cumming. Her nipples still erect and swollen.

Sandy was rubbing her nipples and moaning as she watched Vicky laying there shivering and moaning.

Nick finally chuckled as the timer went off. Lisa leaned over and pulled the blindfold off Vicky. "Girl you almost made it, you just needed to hold out 15 more seconds," she told her and wiped the sweat off her face.

Vicky opened her eyes and blinked, seeing it was Lisa and Richard that had forced her to cum. "Oh my God you two....," she moaned as she lay there. Her nipples were red and puffy and wet from Lisa and Richard from sucking on them, and her thighs glistening from cumming twice, her suit still tugged up splitting her pussy lips. "Maybe...we could...do it again....sometime..." she mumbled smiling up at Lisa.

Lisa giggled, "Here let me get those cuffs off of you," and leaned over and removed them. "Hand me some water for her," Lisa requested.

"Water hell, give me Tequila," mumbled Vicky. Everyone chuckled.

Nick walked over and squatted down, "Here Sis," handing the Tequila bottle. "You might want to take a big drink....you still have to be punished," he chuckled.

Vicky held the bottle in one hand and took a big gulp, shooting him the middle finger at the same time. Before Lisa could stand up Vicky reached over with her free hand and pulled Lisa to her and kissed her hard on the mouth. At first Lisa was startled, then returned the kiss. Everyone gasped wondering where this was going. But it quickly ended.

"Thanks," Vicky said softly letting go of Lisa. Lisa smiled, "Your welcome," and got up and moved back to her spot like nothing had happened. Vicky eyed Lisa as she walked away, making me think she wasn't through with Lisa. She glanced up at Richard and winked at him. Richard smiled and returned to his spot with Lisa.

What the hell, was Vicky interested in both of them, or only Lisa. I was becoming more convinced Lisa was bisexual, but Ava had not said anything about Vicky being bisexual. Sandy tugged on my arm and looked at me and whispered, "I need to use the bathroom....go with me," she asked like she was pleading.

"Excuse us for a minute," I told everyone, "we're going to the restroom and will be right back."

Nick chuckled, "Don't take long you don't want to miss Vicky getting her ass spanked. Everyone laughed except Vicky, she shot everyone the finger and took another drink of Tequila, I assume for liquid courage.

In the camper as soon as I shut the door Sandy was in my arms, "Oh gawd Lee I'm so horny...Lisa lap dancing, her and Richard with Vicky, her getting her ass spanked...... just everything happening is driving me crazy I need to cum so bad. I don't think I can hold out much longer," she pleaded with tears in her eyes.

Using my finger on her chin I tilted her head up, "Tell me something beautiful, is this all too much for you, do we need to stop, because we can, all I really need is you."

"I'm not saying that..," she mumbled, "in fact it's all turning me on. Like that day on the pool with Nick and Ava. I...I liked it when Ava touched me.....I almost kissed her, and I'm....not gay I promise," she murmured as another tear rolled down her face.

"Baby that doesn't make you gay," I chuckled softly using my thumb to wipe away her tears. "You saw Lisa with Richard working together to make Vicky cum, plus saw her and Vicky kiss, I assure you Lisa is not gay. Many women enjoy being bisexual but want a man in their bed every night, there is nothing wrong with that. If you ever have a desire to kiss Ava I'm sure she wouldn't be upset, hell she might like it."

"You're not angry with me for saying that?" She spoke softly looking up at me.

"Of course not, I love you Sandy and nothing you do could ever make me stop loving you," I told her, squeezing her ass cheek as I wiped another tear off her face.

"I know you said you needed to cum, but we don't have time for me to fuck you, because once I start I plan on fucking you till you until you can't walk. Feel how hard I am right now," I took her hand and placed it on my cock.

She moaned and squeezed my dick and I had to pull her hand off, "Careful or I'll explode," I chuckled. She giggled, "You're as horny as I am."

"No shit," and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Your choice, do we stay here and fuck or go back out there and watch Vicky get her ass spanked."

She laid her head on my chest for a minute, with her arms around me, "That's a hard choice, I need to cum...but I don't want to miss out on what they are doing," she giggled softly and kissed my chest then looked up at me with a smile. "I still need to pee first. But I holding you to it to fuck me silly later," and turned and rushed to pee.

"Well I'm glad to see your back," giggled Ava smiling at Sandy. "Here sit beside me," she patted the blanket indicating Sandy sat by her. Nick was over talking to Arch drinking a beer.

Vicky was over by Richard and Lisa talking, making me wonder what they were discussing. As I sat down next to Sandy, Nick spoke up, "Sis get your butt over here it's time to take your punishment," he chuckled.

She strutted over to him and looked up at him with her chin jutted out, "Tell you what baby brother, let me pick out who spanks me and I'll roll the dice twice and you can add them up, if I roll 12 twice that's 24 licks with the paddle. Deal?"

Nick looked down at and smiled, "No, but let me pick who spanks your ass, not me, and I'll agree."

Vicky grinned, "Fine pick someone as long as it's not you."

Nick turned around, "Is everyone okay with that?" Everyone agreed. "Okay, I pick".... he looked around at everyone then grinned, "Ava."

Ava burst out laughing, "Whoa, I didn't volunteer, pick someone else."

Nick smiled, "Well if you refuse or don't do a good job spanking her ass I'll spank your ass. Your choice," he chuckled.

Vicky looked over at Ava then back at Nick, "Is that the best you could choose," she giggled. I figured that's where she fucked up. Ava had been exercising and working out and had gotten stronger. Ava's nostrils flared and she got up, "I changed my mind," giving Vicky the evil eye while smiling.

"Roll the dice Vicky," Nick grinned handing her the dice. She rolled and got a 5 and 1 the first roll. The second roll she got snaked eyes, making Nick say, "You lucky devil I was hoping for a 12. Okay 8 licks with the paddle and Ava make them count or you'll be taking her place."

Vicky acted confident and said, "You want me standing or on all fours," she giggled.

Ava grinned, "How about standing and you bend over and grab your ankles," she said as she picked up the paddle and smacked it against the palm of her hand, making a "smack" sound.

Vicky did as instructed, being flexible she had no problem and looked between her legs and smiled, "I'm ready." Making several people laugh.

Ava walked up to her and patted her ass, "We just need to expose your ass more," and tugged her bikini bottom up in the crack of her ass. "Are you ready now?" Ava asked her in a sweet voice.

"Have...." "SMACK" the paddle hit her left ass cheek, keeping Vicky from finishing whatever she was going to say. We heard her grunt and hiss through her teeth.

"SMACK" Ava spanked her right cheek, and Vicky gritted her teeth and clenched her ass cheeks which were turning pink. "Are you doing okay?" Ava teased her.

"Yes..get on with it," Vicky stammered. Nick chuckled, "That's a nice shade of pink, but it needs to be more red."

"Like this," Ava replied as she drew her arm back and "SMACK SMACK" landed blows to both ass cheeks. Vicky wobbled on her feet and made a hiss sound through her teeth, her ass turning bright red.

Sandy sitting beside me had one hand covering her mouth, her eyes on Vicky's red ass, her other hand clutching my thigh, as she looked at Vicky's red butt cheeks.

Vicky surprised me and I'm sure others, "Is that...all you got...Ava," she groaned as her ass cheeks flamed bright red. She was getting off on the pain. Moisture was leaking out and running down her thighs.

"No honey I was just getting warmed up," Ava said as she drew back and swung her arm forward rapidly four times, "SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK" landing alternating blows on each of her ass cheeks.

"OHHH sshiitt.. "Vicky groaned over and over on the first three licks, the fourth and final lick she howled loudly, "OH FUCK....fuckkk YES...OH FUCK." as she trembled and had an orgasm from the spanking. Falling to her hand and knees, "Oh my gawd.......oh fuck me that...felt good." We all looked on in amazement as she knelt there her ass red and her juices running down her legs. Even Lisa had a hand over her mouth as she gazed at Vicky still shaking and moaning. It was obvious Vicky was a pain slut and got off on pain. I looked over at Nick and he was smiling.

Then Nick walked over to Vicky and knelt down in front of her and pulled her into his arms. Vicky on her knees leaned against him her arms around his neck. He whispered something to her and she nodded.

Ava was standing there her mouth agape, staring with the paddle still in her hand at Vicky's ass. Nick noticed and chuckled, "She is okay Ava, you did good. Now go get me a bag of ice and bring me the Tequila bottle."

Vicky still hanging on to Nick, spoke softly, "You might want to bring me a hand towel I'm soaking wet." Ava rushed off and came back quickly and knelt down next to Vicky. "I thought maybe I had hit you too hard you scared the shit out of me."

Damn if Vicky didn't throw an arm around Ava and kiss her, "You did good, you have quite an arm on you," she giggled softly. "Now someone put some ice on my ass, and give me the Tequila." Ava shook her head not believing what she was hearing.

Richard and Lisa looked over at me. We had seen pain sluts at the Club, but Vicky seemed like she enjoyed it more than most. Ava had really pounded her ass.

Nick and Ava tended to Vicky, for a few minutes with Arch coming over and rubbing lotion on the cheeks of her ass. Vicky stood up and looked at everyone and smiled, "Well that was interesting, I didn't think Ava had it in her to swing a mean paddle, so I guess you all know now I like a little pain," she giggled and took another drink out of the Tequila bottle. "Let's keep the party going. Arch you up next."

Arch and Nick looked at each other and chuckled. It was obvious they both knew Vicky was a pain slut. Ava was still shaking her head realizing she had been manipulated by Vicky to hit her hard. I started thinking maybe Nick was in on it and or just took the opportunity to see if Ava could deliver the punishment and make Vicky have an orgasm.

Lisa giggled, "I don't mind having my ass spanked, but not that fucking hard." Making everyone laugh. The spanking Richard gave her made her have an orgasm but Richard had not hit near as hard as Ava had Vicky with the paddle. Vicky was obviously a Masochist whereas Ava and Lisa enjoyed some pain but not that extreme.

Sandy was listening and taking it all in, and I knew I would have to explain the difference to her later. I enjoyed spanking a woman's ass but I was not a sadist. I learned early on that it was not my thing. I was more into light BDSM and so was Richard. Hopefully Ava had let Nick know her limits and I wouldn't rest until I knew.

I let out a sigh of relief when Nick wrapped his arm around Ava and said, "Unlike you my sister likes the pain and you gave her what she wanted," he chuckled. "That's why you have safe words to use if anything ever reaches the point you want to stop. That's why you have to stop being so stubborn and use them when needed."

Ava grinned, "You can bet your ass I would have used a safe word. I still can't believe I hit that hard, she just pissed me off when she said 'is that all you got.'"

Vicky heard her, "I told you I was fine," she giggled, "you just needed a little encouragement and you came through like a champ. Now come here, and give me hug, one day we're going to be sisters."

They hugged each other and both of them laughed and I could tell Ava felt better. Everyone took their seats, except Vicky, she squatted down on her knees as I'm sure her ass was still sore.

"Arch you're up," Vicky smiled, "Truth or Dare?"

Arch hesitated then picked a Truth card. He stared at it for a moment without saying anything. Vicky reached over and took the card out of his hand and laughed, "You better tell the truth or I will," and handed the card back to him.

Arch shook his head and ran his hand through his hair, then cleared his throat. "It says to tell the truth about having sex and almost getting caught, or the most embarrassing sexual encounter you ever had." He coughed into his hand and grinned, "Hell this story covers both."

"I had an invite to my girlfriends house, they were cooking out and it was hot as hell. Everyone was dressed in comfortable clothes like shorts and t-shirts etc. After the meal I was helping clean up and her father got a call and had to leave to take care of some business."

Nick said, "Come on Arch get to the good part," he chuckled.

Arch grinned, "Okay..okay. We were cleaning up and her Dad left. I was cleaning up the grill, her Mom was carrying things inside the house and my girlfriend walked up behind me and put her arms around me."

I thought she was just being nice, but she reached around and unzipped my pants. My hands were dirty and greasy from scrubbing the grill and I couldn't stop her."