Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard laughed, "Sounds to me like she was being really nice." Everyone chuckled.

Arch looked over at Vicky, it was obvious Vicky was the girlfriend he was talking about. "She started jacking me off and her Mom just just inside and I knew she would be coming back outside. Sure enough she did and she said, 'Honey I'm sure he could get that done faster if you left him alone and helped me get the leftovers put up.'"

My girlfriend just giggled and kept jerking me off and told her mother, 'I'm just thanking him for cleaning the grill for Daddy.'"

Several people chuckled and pretty much figured out he was talking about Vicky.

"I'm standing there trying to act like nothing is wrong and knew I needed to say something. I finally was able to tell my girlfriend that she should really help her Mother, so she would stop."

"She giggled again and let go of me, leaving my dick hanging out of my pants. Yeah Mom I'll help you she said, and I thought Thank God. Then she had to go and say Mom would you get Arch another beer he's really thirsty, I'll carry the rest of the food inside."

"I heard her Mother open the outdoor fridge and walk toward me. She was coming up on my right side, and thinking fast I turned to my left acting like I was cleaning the left side of the grill that I had already cleaned. Her mother is right next to me and said, 'Arch I think you have it clean enough why don't you sit down and cool off. You're looking really hot and sweating."

Arch was sweating just telling the story while Vicky quietly chuckled with her hand over her mouth.

"I'm fine, I am just about finished, I appreciate the beer just sit it down and I'll drink it when I'm done. She patted me on the back and said 'Here take this beer and go sit down, I insist.' I knew I didn't have an option, keeping my back to her I took my beer and hurried over to the table and sat down, my dick still hanging out. I wiped my greasy hands on the towel so I could use my hands to put my dick back in my pants. My girlfriend came back out grinning and sat down beside me. Our backs were to her mother and she grabbed my cock and started jerking me off again. Three pumps and I came shooting cum on the bottom side of the table, and it's dripping down on the floor."

"Mom," my girlfriend said, " I think maybe Arch needs an ice pack he's looking really pale, do you mind getting him one?"

"Her mother said, "I was afraid he was getting too hot, I'll grab one out of the kitchen freezer," and rushed inside the house. My girlfriend giggled and dropped a paper towel on the floor and used her foot to push it around and soak up the cum. She stuffed my dick back in my pants and zipped me up."

"I thought the worst was over until her mom came back with an ice pack and gave it to me. Standing behind me, she put her hand on my shoulder and leaned over to look at my face. 'He still looks a little pale she said to her daughter. Maybe he needs to go inside and lay down.'"

"I'll believe I will go lay down a minute I told her, and got up to go in the house and noticed cum on my pants that had dripped down off the bottom of the table. I nearly fainted and hurriedly sat back down and said maybe I better sit here for a minute I am a little dizzy."

"Her mom got excited and said maybe we should call a doctor. I used the ice pack to rub my neck and mumbled, just give me a minute, I think I just stood up too fast. My girlfriend giggled, yeah Mom he probably needs some ice water and he'll be fine."

"While she was gone to get a glass of ice water we used a paper towel to wipe my pants off, and the bottom of the table and stuck the paper towel in my pants to hide it. There was so much cum on it, now I had a stain on the pocket of my shorts, along with the one on my crotch."

Vicky couldn't keep from laughing out loud causing Arch to blush bright red. "I made an excuse as soon as I could to get out of there and leave. Even then her mom commented on how she was sorry I stained my shorts cleaning the grill, as I started to leave. I think I told her it was no big deal that it was an old pair."

Vicky didn't care everyone knew it was her he was talking about. She giggled and said, "He came so damn much I think there is still a stain on the bottom of that table. Arch nearly died when mom said she was sorry he stained his shorts. He thought she hadn't noticed but she had. You should have seen his face."

Nick chuckled, "Arch if I had known I would have picked you to spank her ass."

Arch grinned, "Oh her ass paid for it later," and chuckled.

"It sure as hell did," laughed Vicky, "when I let him fuck my tight ass with his big dick!"

Sandy leaned against me and I felt her shiver when Vicky talked about his big dick fucking her ass. Tonight she had been exposed to people talking about anal sex, and I was hoping you would she would change her mind and allow me to show her how good it could feel. My dick got hard just thinking about taking her final hole.

My train of thought was interrupted when Vicky said, "Okay baby brother, what's it going to be Truth or Dare?"

"I think I'm going to roll the dice and let that determine which card to choose," he said, "an odd roll like 3, 5, etc a Truth card, even numbers like 2, 4, etc a Dare card."

Rolling the dice he rolled 7. "The lucky number 7," he chuckled, "can only mean good things," as he drew a Truth Card.

"It says tell your deepest, darkest fantasy that you have masturbated thinking about and be very descriptive. It needs to be something that has never happened but you would certainly do it if given the opportunity."

Vicky giggled, "Yeah baby brother, I want to hear this. Tell us just how your dirty mind works. Knowing you I bet it includes more than one woman."

Arch chuckled, "You mean there is some sex act he hasn't done." Everyone chuckled.

"Believe me I have never done this, but yeah it includes several sexy women, three as a matter of fact."

Richard laughed, "I'm glad it involved sexy women and not men!"

Everybody cackled making Nick shoot everyone the bird. Ava started giggling and couldn't stop. Nick reached over and pinched her nipple, "If you think that's funny wait until I get you in bed," and she groaned and "ok..okay" and stopped laughing.

"Now where was I?" He pulled Ava against him with one arm around her. "Actually I have several," he chuckled, "but I guess the one that used to think about it often when I was younger and pussy was constantly on my mind included three women."

Vicky giggled, "Your mind has always been on pussy since you learned your pecker was good for something besides pissing. Even Mom used to get aggravated when you were young and used up all the hot water taking long showers. I even heard her tell Daddy he needed to have a talk with you."

"Ha ha," replied Nick, "He and I had the talk and he understood, he even thought it was funny. He even laughed and told me to be careful that if I did it too much I would go blind. I told him I would just do it until I needed glasses. He died laughing but warned me if mom fussed again about me using up the hot water I was grounded."

I couldn't keep from laughing myself, like everyone else. Even Sandy was giggling so hard she had tears in her eyes.

Nick chuckled, "Now if you all will shut up I tell you my fantasy. Like I said it involves 3 sexy women, naked kneeling side by side, heads down and asses up in the air."

Everybody was quiet listening to him. "The two on the outside have their heads turned toward the one in the middle. The middle one has her stretched forward her forehead down looking back between her legs. The two outside have their hands and arms along their side pointing back toward me."

"Man what a sight. Three mouth watering pussies staring at me. All three are already wet with anticipation. They are on the edge of this large bed, I'm on my knees on the floor and start licking the middle pussy, while finger fucking the other two. With my middle finger inside two tight pussies, my thumbs rubbing around their assholes. Each is purring and moaning and getting wetter."

Sandy scoots closer to me never taking her eyes off Nick, and chewing on her bottom lip. Her hand moves over and is laying on my hard cock, her other hand is between her legs.

"The girl in the middle, pushed her ass back and humps my tongue letting me know she's ready for me to mount her. Instead I remove my hand from the girl on the left and slap her ass and tell her to stay still. Quickly putting my hand back on the girl on my left making her sigh now that hands back giving her pleasure. She groans from the sting of her ass, and the other two girls clench around my middle finger when my thumb sinks into their asshole knuckle deep. My tongue licks upward on the middle girl and I use my tongue to lick, suck and eat her asshole."

"When my tongue is pushed inside her tight anus, she squeals and I hear her say please fuck me. Pulling my hand away from the two outside girls I hear both plead in soft moans 'no' as I raise up and line my cock up and shove balls deep inside the cunt of the middle girl, making her raise her head mumbling 'YES' over and over."

"While balls deep in her tight pussy I take my middle fingers and start ass fucking the two outside girls. I growl and tell the middle girl to start fucking herself on my cock as I concentrate on ass fucking the other two with my fingers."

"The sluts build up a rhythm and soon all I have to do is hold still and all three are fucking themselves. The one in the middle is the first to cum and she clenches around my cock and shutters and screams 'Gawd yes...ohhh fuck' then falls forward freeing my wet throbbing cock. The other two are still humping my middle finger and moaning loudly."

"I jerk my fingers out of their asses and order the one on the right to eat out the middle girl and that then I'll fuck her. She immediately rolls the middle girl over and dives in eating her wet pussy. The middle girls moans, 'fuck yes..eat me' and grabs her hair and starts humping her face. The girl on the left the left looks back and begs, 'please..please fuck my ass' which I gladly grab her upturned ass and shove my dick deep inside her tight anal ring until my balls slap against her wet cunt."

Ava is staring up at Nick and rubbing her pussy. Glancing over, hell so is Lisa and Vicky vigorously rubbing their pussies. I think all us were stimulated enough we all ready to get down to some real fucking. I sure as hell was, my dick hurt and I thought I might blow my wad if Sandy squeezed my dick.

"I gripped her ass cheeks and started pounding in and out of her tight ass, as I watched the two girls beside us moaning and writhing. They were really getting into it and the girl being eaten was screaming every time another orgasm rocked her."

The girl I was ass fucking was really turned on and started meeting my thrust, she obviously enjoyed getting her ass reamed. Reaching around I started rubbing her clit and she went off like a Roman Candle, her head was turned toward the two girls beside her as she screamed out her release, 'ohhhhh...Oh my qawd,' and collapsed on the bed. I still needed to come and I had promised the third girl I would fuck her."

The girl being eaten was squirming now from over stimulation and the other girl would not stop eating her pussy. She did when I stepped over and shoved my cock up her tight ass. Her head came up and she gasped, her face covered in the other girls cum, 'ohhh shit your deep up my ass!'"

"I told you I would fuck you and I need to cum. I'm gonna fill your ass up then that slut laying over there can lick your ass clean. The girl I just ass fucked rolled over an looked at us. 'Fine but I'm making her eat my ass' and moved over and sat on the face of the girl laying there recovering."

I almost came from watching her force the girl to lick her sopping wet pussy. Her big tits bouncing, her thighs on each side of the girls head as she face me ass fucking the other girl. Using her hands she pinned the girls hands down on the bed and rode her face moving back and forth ordering the girl beneath her to get her fucking tongue deeper."

"The girl I'm ass fucking starts screaming 'hell yes...fuck my big ass...' and starts meeting my thrust as she stares at the two girls in front of her. Then she buries her head back in the cunt in front of her and starts eating pussy again. The girl on the bottom is writhing and squirming as she gets eaten again while eating the pussy sitting on her face."

"I can't stop myself from cumming from the erotic sight in front of me. Plus my dick is swelling up and I feel my nuts draw up. I start jack hammering her tight ass that's finally loosening up, and damn it feels good her anal canal clenching around my dick.

"She lifts head from the pussy she is eating and screams loudly, 'Oh FUCK.......ohhhh

...fill my ass up......ohhhh my gawd...I'm cumming on your cock up my ass' as my balls empty load after load of cum deep in her ass."

"FUCK YEAH.. I roared as my balls emptied inside her dark tunnel. As I pull my cock out of her ass, she flips around and sticks her ass up in the air ordering bitch behind her to lick her ass. The girl getting her pussy eaten leans forward and starts licking the cum out of the ass presented to her, while continuing to grind her cunt on the mouth below her."

"Pulling my clothes on they are still going at it as I walk out the door with a satisfied look on my face. So that's one of the fantasies I used to think of when I masturbated."

"Holy shit Nick," I chuckled, "that tops any fantasy I ever had."

Richard laughed, "I see now why you used up all the hot water taking a shower."

Vicky spoke up, "Ava your next then we can all get down and nasty," she giggled, and she reached over and grabbed Arch by his cock.

Ava still had her hand on her pussy looking horny. I had seen that look and knew she was dying to cum. Most people had the same look, I figured there were going to be some pussies getting pounded or licked before long. I was sure as hell ready to fuck Sandy. Thank goodness she had moved her hand and had both her hands between her legs.

Ava looked over at the two decks of cards and said, "I guess I'll take a Dare card and get this over with," her voice almost a whisper. I noticed the tip of her finger was wet that had been on her pussy. Her nipples were pointed and pushed against the fabric of her bikini top. Her face flushed, "It says put everyone's name in a hat or bowl. Draw a name and the two of you have to make out for three minutes. You can only use your mouth and hands. Both people must cum or you both get a spanking of 6 hard licks on the ass."

Vicky giggled, and looked around at everyone, "This ought to be fun. I suggest we use the Heart cards to pick a name, I don't have a pen or paper."

Sandy snuggled closer and shivered and watched Vicky pick up the cards and take out the 8 of Hearts, that represented Ava. She slowly shuffled the 7 cards and fanned them out where Ava couldn't see the faces. "Close your eyes and pick a card," she said smiling at Ava.

With the exception of Sandy I think everyone wanted their card to be picked. Especially Vicky with the glint in her eyes as she watched Ava's hand shake moving back and forth over the cards trying to make up her mind. She was taking her time and Vicky finally said, "Girl just pick a card you look like your about to have an orgasm," she chuckled, "the question is can you make the other person cum," and laughed.

Ava started to pull a card then took the one next to it and jerked it out. Holding it up it was the 5 of Hearts, my card. I heard Richard, Lisa and Sandy gasp, while Nick and Arch chuckled. Ava just stared at me. We had not had sex in a while and we both knew Sandy was watching us.

Nick spoke up, "Hey we're all friends and it's not like your having sex and fucking," he grinned while having his arm around Ava. He was trying to make it sound like no big deal for Sandy's sake. "Besides it'll be fun seeing them both get their asses spanked," and chuckled as he encouraged Ava to stand up.

I looked at Sandy and she shrugged her shoulders and mumbled softly, "I hope you both don't have to get your asses spanked," and squeezed my hand. At least she was being supportive of Ava and I doing this.

Vicky said, "Clear a spot, I've got to see this," making Arch back up indicating she wanted us front and center. Ava and I stood there facing each other, while Vicky giggled, "Arch set the timer for three minutes. No touching until I say go."

Ava stared up at me, her eyes flashing. My dick was already hard from all the erotic things that had been happening, but it was even harder looking at Ava remembering all the times we had been together. Her chest was heaving and her nipples hard as we waited for Vicky to say go. I sure as hell didn't want a spanking and I didn't think it would take much for Ava to cum.

"Three, two, one go!" Vicky giggled.

Ava launched herself to me her hands going around my neck and smashing mouth on mine as she melted into me. Thrusting her tongue into my mouth, she moaned and writhed against me. I forgot all about the people around us. We knew each other's bodies and my hands went to the cheeks of her ass and pulled her firmly against me as she swayed her hips and grinded her pussy against my hard cock.

Moving my left hand off her ass I forced it between our bodies and cupped her pussy. Her bikini bottom was soaked and I used my middle finger to stroke her clit through her bikini bottom a couple of times and she threw her back screaming, "OH FUCK...ohhhhhhhhhh I'm cuummminngg."

Shit she was soaking my hand as she whimpered, her hands digging into my shoulders. 'I need...a dick..in me,' she moaned over and over and kept grinding against my finger. I wasn't timing it but it must have been less than 30 seconds and she was already cumming. I heard oh's and awes from people around us.

Ava was so turned on and horny, I believe she could have cum just from someone ordering her too! She kept moaning, 'dick....i need....to fuck..' It took all my will power not to throw her on the ground and fuck the hell out of her. My trunks were soaked from her juices, and my cock leaking.

Ava reached down with one hand and tried to tug my trunks down as she kept chanting, 'fuck...me' over and over. Pulling her head to me with my free hand I buried my face in her neck and whispered in her ear, "Ava you've got to make me cum, we can't fuck," and pulled my hand away from her crotch. She whimpered when she realized my hand had moved and was now rubbing her nipple. She leaned her head back, opened her eyes and looked at me, and mouthed the words, 'I want you' her eyes full of lust. Fuck I wanted her too.

Pulling her head back to me and softly whispered, "Remember the first time you made me cum on the couch." She nodded her head and took one of her hands and reached between us and grabbed my cock through my trunks and used her other hand to pull my mouth to hers and started kissing me passionately.

I gritted my teeth and groaned as she moved her hand up and down my cock. As she moved her mouth over and started nibbling on my neck and down my chest, licking and kissing my nipples. Her free hand slipped from my head down inside the back of my trunks and was gripping my ass cheek, her finger finally digging into the crack of my ass.

I groaned and used my left hand to grope her breasts and my other hand to squeeze her firm ass cheeks. Finally getting her finger inside my asshole as she sucked on my left nipple, my nuts exploded and I felt cum spurting up again and again. My trunks was filled with cum and all over my groin area. As I stiffened and jerked against her I heard her moan and writhe against me as she came again.

We stood there clinging to each other on wobbly legs, panting and trying to regain control of our breathing. Ava whimpered and kissed my chest and pulled her finger out of my ass, then laid her head against my chest.