Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all got up to stretch our legs and take a break. Sandy clung to me and whispered, "That was amazing. I never saw anyone dance like that, plus she has a beautiful voice."

Wrapping my arms around her, "Lisa has had years learning to dance like that, and I'm sure you could do the same with practice. Regardless no one here is as beautiful and sexy as you in my eyes."

"You really mean that?" She asked, looking up at me.

"I should spank your ass for even questioning me on that," I growled. "I never lie to you Sandy I told you that. Sooo....I guess you have a spanking coming. How hard it is depends on your questioning me again when I tell you something," I told her as I gripped her ass and pulled her to me and kissed her.

"Get a room," shouted Nick and laughed. "I'm going to get me and Ava a cold to drink, can I bring you two anything?" He chuckled, wrapping his arm around Ava.

"Yeah, bring me a beer and Sandy a wine cooler." I told him.

Lisa was digging her suit out of the crack of her ass and straightening her top. I heard Richard tell her, "I can't wait to get you in bed and make you pay for torturing my cock," he chuckled.

Lisa got her suit straight and walked up to Richard one foot in front of the other swaying her hips. When she reached him she cupped his face with both hands, "Poor baby, that was the whole idea," then giggled.

Richard just smirked, "Keep it up darling, just remember I'm keeping count," then swatted her ass "SMACK" now go get me a cold beer."

"Ouch," Lisa squealed, then grinned and rubbed her ass. "Okay I'll get you a beer.... and I'll get you a bag of ice," she giggled, "it looks like you need it," she said in a sultry voice. Turning she marched over toward the camper practically danced over to the camper with an extra sway in her hips.

Richard was still pitching a tent watching his wife walk away. He looked over at me and Sandy, and grinned, "If you all hear her screaming tonight, ignore it, it will be me spanking her ass," he chuckled and ran his hand through his hair shaking his head.

"I think that's what she wants," I chuckled.

Vicky overheard and walked up giggling, "I guess Ava can give cooking lessons and we can get Lisa to teach us how to dance like she did. That woman has got the moves and the voice to go with it."

Nick and Ava returned with drinks and so did Lisa. But Lisa had a zip-lock bag of ice along with a beer and wine cooler. Lisa giggled, "Here baby you might need this if the game gets too much for you."

Everyone laughed, even Richard, but he had a glint in his eye. Passing me the beer Lisa gave him, "Hold this Lee," he smiled, then reached and took Lisa's wine cooler out of her hand dropping it on the ground, grabbing Lisa by the arm and pulling over to the chair. Lisa's eyes widened and she squealed, "I was...just teasing..." as he sat and pulled her over his knee. She still had the bag of ice in her hand as she struggled, when Richard sat down and forced her over his knee.

He grabbed both her arms and pulled them behind her back. Taking the bag of ice after he used one hand to capture her hands with one of his hands. "I'm just teasing darling," he said, and forced the bag of ice under her hands he was holding down against her bare back. She squealed loudly, "Fuck....that's cold." She squirmed but the pressure of him holding down on her hands kept the ice in place.

"Relax baby, I'm going to warm you up," he chuckled as he brought his free hand down on her ass. "SMACK....SMACK" Stopping just long enough to grab her swimsuit bottom and tug it up in the crack of her ass. "Now that's better," as he started again spanking her ass. "SMACK..SMACK...SMACK..SMACK."

Lisa was squealing, "ohhh....stop....sorrryyy.." kicking her legs. "Oh shit...that hurts," she groaned. Her ass was a nice shade of pink. Sandy was watching, as we all were. I chuckled, "Would you like to use the paddle Richard?" I teased.

"Nah...my hand will do, "SMACK..SMACK" two more licks on her ass and it seemed she quit kicking and was moaning with each lick. Hell she was getting turned on as he spanked her. Another two licks and she was spreading her legs moaning softly.

"Are you going to stop teasing me?" Richard chuckled, and rubbed her red ass softly.

Lisa mumbled something in a soft voice not even Richard could hear. "What are you saying?" He asked her. She mumbled again. "SMACK" he spanked her again dead center of her ass. "Ohhhhhhh..OOHHh...yes..."Lisa moaned, her legs stiffened and her toes curled. She had an orgasm and it was evident to all looking.

"I...said....hit me again," she groaned and softly giggled, "thank you...baby."

"Oh so that's why you pushed me," he chuckled, "well I get the last laughed," and he grabbed the bag of ice and forced it under her swimsuit bottom and wedged the ice pack where it was against her pussy.

She started squirming and begging, "OH gawd...that's too cold....please....oh shit... Richard.....you win...... please stop."

Richard sat her back up on her feet, she started dancing around trying to work the ice bag out of her crotch. Everyone was laughing. Condensation from the bag, plus I'm sure her juices were running down her legs. Finally getting the bag loose she sighed in relief. Breathing hard, "Where's my wine cooler?"

Sandy grinned and picked up her wine cooler, it had not been opened. She wiped the sand off the bottle and handed it to Lisa. "Here," Sandy mumbled, looking up at her since Lisa was 4" taller.

Lisa smiled and took the bottle and leaned over and whispered in Sandy's ear. Sandy giggled. Lisa and her both started laughing. Lisa said, "Well are we going to play or everybody going to stand around looking at my red ass," she giggled.

Richard shook his head, and said, "I guess we're playing but I have to take a piss first," he chuckled. He had another boner, as he walked over to the trees to take a piss.

Vicky laughed, "Well Richard, it's your turn. What's it gonna be Truth or Dare?"

"I'm about Dared out," he chuckled, reaching over and drawing a Truth card. Nick and I teased him, calling him chicken-shit. Everyone chuckled.

Richard paused looking at his card, then shook his head, "Any chance I can change my mind and draw a Dare care?" He chuckled dryly.

A chorus of no's filled the air, anxious to hear what his truth card said. "Okay, I hear you," Richard said. "Truth: Tell in detail your first sexual experience where you lost your virginity." Everyone giggled and laughed. I knew Richard had told me his sister caught him jerking off and sucked his cock, but I never heard all the details. Lisa was looking at him grinning, I'm sure Richard had shared that experience with her.

"Well, I was in college, it's my freshman year and I was probably the only virgin boy in the damn school," he chuckled. He paused for a minute, I could tell he was thinking how to tell the story and not say it was his sister. I didn't realize he was a virgin when it happened.

"Anyway, it was a co-ed dorm and one night I was so pissed off striking out again I came back to my room, my roommate was away for the weekend. I was laying on my bed jacking off and didn't realize my door opened and a girl walked in. Damn she scared the shit out of me. There I am my hand around my cock and she's grinning at me. She said, "I'd be glad to help you out with that," in a sexy voice and started stripping. I lay there like a fool watching this beautiful girl take her clothes off, with my mouth hanging open. Next thing I knew she was on her knees beside me and moved my hand I had wrapped around my cock replaced it with hers."

I knew he had changed up the story, to keep from revealing it was his sister. He was actually at home and she caught him jacking off with her panties. I was interested in hearing all the details.

"I couldn't take my eyes off her. A bare pussy, shapely hips, narrow waist, a pair of 34C tits, with thick nipples you could hand your hat on," He chuckled. "Here I had been busting my ass trying to get girls naked and fuck them, now here was this sexy girl that just waltzed into my room and took control."

"I swallowed the lump in my throat and told her she was the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on. She giggled, I think you're just saying that because I got your cock in my hand as she slowly pumped my cock up and down. She said I've had my eye on you for a long time. You're lucky I just broke up with my boyfriend and I'm horny."

"She was smiling and slowly jerking me off and all of a sudden she lowered her head and sucked my cock while she used her hand to jerk me off. Her warm mouth felt amazing and I bucked upward and came in her mouth immediately. She gagged a little and sat up wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"My face was red from embarrassment and disappointed the experience was so short. She laughed softly and looked at me and said, 'You caught me off guard I usually don't gag. Do you always cum that quickly, she giggled."

"I mumbled and said sorry, believe it or not I've never been with a girl before. Somehow I always screw up and seldom get to second base. As soon as the words left my mouth I wanted to take them back."

"She grinned and said 'I thought you were probably fucking most the girls I've seen you with. My God you're handsome and have a nice cock you obviously need some lessons and how to seduce a woman and I'll be more than happy to teach you."

"I looked at her and said, are you for real or am I dreaming? I could believe this was happening."

"She reached down and grabbed my cock which was already starting to get hard again. She giggled, oh this is real alright, we just needed to figure out why you're not getting lots of pussy. She grinned and lifted her hand where my cum covered her fingers and licked them cleaning the cum off her fingers. My dick instantly hardened."

"Now I want you to tell me exactly what you're doing when you try to get in a girls pants. Be specific and tell me every detail and what you say or feel when you describe it."

"We talked for a few minutes, thank God she wasn't touching my cock while we talked. Plus she laid down flat on the bed propping her head up on her hands listening and asking questions, mostly all I could see of her was her beautiful face.

"When I finished telling her, she looked at me sincerely and smiled. I think the problem is you're not confident enough, plus like a lot of guys your dick gets hard and all your thinking about is sticking it in her hole. Plus you're aggressive and only interested in satisfying your needs. You need to take it slow and make a woman feel like she's the most important thing in the world and that you want to please her."

"I chuckled and told her you sure didn't take your time approaching me."

"She had the most beautiful sounding laugh. She said, well you'll find I'm not like most girls. It's just that I've had you on my mind for a long time and wasn't going to pass up the chance. Still on the first date, or at least the first time he attempts to get in my pants, he is going to have to earn it. If he's good, the quick fucks can come later, and she laughed again.

"She said Richard, and I loved the way she said my name. A woman doesn't instantly get turned on like a man does. You need to use a lot of foreplay and take your time. Don't rush things. Get to know her body, what makes her moan. Tell her how pretty she is. The first time, don't be so aggressive. Remember that song 'SLOW HAND' and she starting singing some of the lyrics."

'Darling don't say a word I've already heard

What your body is saying to mine

You're tired of fast moves

You got a slow grove

You want a man with a slow hand

You want a lover with an easy touch

You want somebody who will spend some time

Not come and go in a heated rush

Baby, believe me I understand

When it comes to love you want a slow hand

Darling don't say a word I've already heard

What your body is saying to mine

If you want all night you know it's alright

I've got time

"God not only was she beautiful but had a voice like an angel."

Richard paused and looked off in the distance. Everyone including myself was mesmerized. Richard sang the words, but it was her voice I was hearing. Lisa was staring up at him and it was obvious she loved him with all her heart.

"Now you're going to practice on me and see what you're doing wrong. I'll correct you if needed. Just remember don't rush things, go slow. Your goal is to make me feel good, and you're not just interested in tearing my clothes off and sticking your dick in me. Slam, bam, thank you ma'am, may get you some pussy sometime, but believe me girls talk and you don't want that reputation."

"I screwed up right off the bat, by being too aggressive and she stopped me. She held my face in her hands and said in a soft sweet sexy voice, 'you have got to learn to control your emotions and yourself. Do as I tell you and you'll be getting all the pussy you can handle,' she giggled."

"Take your time," she said. "Foreplay is important to a woman, gently squeeze her breast and run your thumbs over the nipples like you're teasing them. Now try again and this time not so rough or jerky." I did and she moaned, "Yeah much better, don't forget the other breast she told me. Using her hands guiding my head over to her other breasts telling me to suck on her nipple gently."

"God my cock was so hard it hurt. She said, now roll the nipples between your thumb and forefinger applying just a little pressure. Yes..yess.. just like that. Hmmm.

You're doing fine she told me but there are still several things you need to learn."

You could have heard a pin drop, everyone was leaning in listening to Richard. I noticed Lisa was smiling up at him as he told his story. Sandy was leaning against me, her hand on my thigh. Vicky had one of her hands caressing her right nipple as Richard continued his story.

"Give me your hand, she told me," Richard said, he was smiling remembering the experience. "She placed my hand on her pussy and said 'right here, rub your thumb on my clit, always make sure the woman is wet and ready. No need to be in a rush. Oh yeah that feels soooo good,' she told me. Her pussy was wet and I watched her take my finger and push it into her tight pussy."

Ava moaned and leaned against Nick as they cuddled. Richard was getting hard again just from telling his story.

"Anyway a long story short, we ended up fucking," Richard said. Several people groaned, "No..finish telling the story!"

"Okay....well the next thing she taught me was how to go down on her. Lick me up and down with your tongue and keep playing with my clit she ordered me. I guess I was going too fast because she grabbed my hair and lifted my head. 'Take your time, flatten your tongue and start at the bottom and lick slowly upward, then move your thumb and suck on my clit gently,' then pushed my head back down. God she tasted good and was really getting wet. "Ohhhhh....now you're getting it right...don't stop,' she squealed."

Now Vicky, Ava and Sandy were all three rubbing their pussy and moaning. Richard wasn't the only one with a hard dick. Lisa even was playing with herself.

"That was the first time I ever made a woman cum. She looked up at me and grinned, 'You're a fast learner,' she told me. 'Now get that nice cock up here and enter me slowly,' she smiled and spread her legs wide. 'Don't stop until you're balls deep and then just hold still until I adjust to your length.'"

The way Vicky moaned and the look on her face I believe she had an orgasm. Ava and Sandy were both panting and breathing hard. It was all I could do not to reach inside my shorts and stroke myself. Hell after Lisa's lap dance now listening to Richard, my cock was straining to escape my trunks.

"Once I entered her wet, hot pussy, it took all my will power not to ram my cock home hard, but I followed her instructions and pushed slowly into her moist heat. She moaned beneath me and wrapped her arms and legs around me. 'Hmmmmm....yes...

that's the way.' I learned then what it felt like when a woman clenches her core muscles around your cock. I told her I was about to cum and she giggled. 'Try to hold on longer, now withdraw a little and push back inside me. Yesssss.... keep doing that..

oohhhh....yesss...' she moaned clenching around me."

"Oh gawd....I'm...gonna cum...." I told her. "Go ahead,' she giggled, 'I'm on the pill so going ahead and cum inside my pussy. We both came at the same time with me buried deep inside her."

"So that's how I lost my virginity," Richard chuckled. "She spent the rest of the night teaching me many things about a woman's body. For years we were lovers until she married," Richard finishes with a grin on his face.

Wow, I had never heard all the details until now. Now I understood what Richard meant when he said she was a hell cat in bed.

Everyone was silent until Lisa giggled, "Let me assure you.....she taught well," she said in a sultry voice and hugged Richard. Everyone laughed.

"Damn," Vicky said, "Maybe we should have Richard demonstrate some of the things she taught him," she giggled.

"Right now you need to take your turn," laughed Nick, "the sooner we finish this game I can take Ava to bed and do nasty things to her," he chuckled and hugged Ava and pinched her nipple, making her moan and squirm.

Sandy giggled softly and moved her hand closer to my cock and looked up at me. She was breathing hard, nostrils flared, her nipples hard points on her swim top. She was panting like a dog in heat. Leaning over I whispered in her ear, "Remember what I said, I control your orgasms. Just think how good it's going to feel when I let you cum," as I groped her ass cheek. She closed her eyes and leaned against me and shivered, and nodded her head. I barely heard Vicky start reading her Dare card.

She must have mumbled, because Nick spoke up. "Start again and speak loudly where we can hear you," he chuckled and smirked at her.

Vicky glared at him, then started again. "It..says stand up and let someone blindfold you. Two random people will be selected to see if they can make you cum within 3 minutes. Your goal is not to cum, if you do you will be punished. You must keep your hands behind your back, failure to do so means you failed. Finally, the 2 people chosen can only use the mouth, tongue and hands or toys to try and make you cum."

Nick chuckled, "You better hope you don't fail and pray I'm not the one to administer the punishment."

"I don't plan on failing, baby brother," she smirked.

"We'll see about that," he laughed, "I think you should pick the two people yourself." He paused for that to sink in, making Vicky sigh in relief. She started to speak and he held up his hand, "You can draw 2 cards blindfolded using the Heart cards," he grinned reaching over and picking the stack up, removing the 2 of Hearts. "You can't pick yourself," he chuckled. "Arch hand me that bag over there, let's see what else we have in there."

Arch handed the bag to him and he dumped it out on the blanket. A blindfold, nipple clamps with a chain, a 6" vibe pointed on one end that had 3 vibration patterns controlled by a button on the bottom. Also a butt plug medium size, a ball gag, and a life like 6.5" dildo complete with balls and a suction cup. Next to it, a pair of wrist and ankle cuffs.

Sandy inhaled and stared at the assortment of toys dumped out on the blanket. Her face blushed. See had seen some of the things before, but right here in front all these people seemed to increase her excitement. A low moan escaped her lips and she reached over gripping my hand, never taking her eyes off what was happening in front of her.

Vicky looked down and smiled, she was confident she could withstand whatever happened. After all she was a dominant female and used to being in control of Arch and her body. I believe her only fear was if Nick was one of the people selected to tease her body, or worse punish her.