Brother Sister Roleplay Ch. 02

Story Info
Megan and Jason continue to explore taboo roleplay.
2.3k words
4.54
12k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
83 Followers

Megan was naked in bed, face down, groaning into her pillow while behind her I pressed harder, pushing in deeper, picking up the pace until I could feel her orgasm start. I leaned forward, pressed my lips to her ear.

"Your pussy feels so good, sis. I bet you love the feeling of your big brother's cock, don't you? Hurry up and cum before mom and dad get home..."

That set her off, and I could feel her juices flooding my thighs as her screams climaxed. I slowed and held still inside her while her spasms waned, then pulled back and laid next to her. She snuggled into the crook of my arm and nuzzled against my chest hair. After a moment she cooed "It gets better every time you say that." She reached down and held my slippery cock in her hand, gave it a few strokes, then lazily slid down and took it into her mouth, licking it clean and reveling in the mess we created.

This wasn't much different from our usual monthly encounters, always on the first Wednesday. I'd arrive at Megan's house after her husband and kids had left for the day. Sometimes we'd sip coffee and catch up before eventually sliding into our roles of brother and sister, grown now but still craving that taboo experimentation we started as kids. Other times she'd greet me at the door in her daughter's cheerleader uniform or some other similarly naughty attire and I'd wordlessly pick her up and press her back against the nearest wall next to the family portrait, starting the festivities. I think she liked knowing that as I entered her I could easily see the picture of her smiling, dopey husband and her kids, all with dark brown hair, making the bleached blonde Megan look like an outsider.

Our ultimate goal of playing with another couple who got off on our fictional taboo situation had been attempted a few times, each with mixed results. Like most things in life, they were good, but not perfect. We were at a point of deciding that good was good enough, and maybe there were other scenarios to explore, without giving up our roles. The cheerleader uniform was part of that. As was the virgin roleplay that cropped up from time to time. I always knew I was in for a fun encounter when I told Megan to do something and she responded in her little girl voice "But I've never done that before..."

She lifted her head off my chest and glanced at the clock. " I suppose we should get up if you want to shower before you leave." We had less time to play now, since her daughter had graduated high school. She was taking classes now at the local college, but was still living at home. Her schedule was less regular, and while Megan could still track her location on her cell phone, it wasn't as reliable as knowing that the High School had her on lockdown every day until 2:30. Last month, as I was walking to my car (always parked two blocks away, just in case), I passed by Megan's daughter pulling up to the curb in front of the house. A few mintues earlier and there might have been a problem.

We cleaned up and got dressed. We kissed one more time at the door, a deep, passionate kiss the likes of which weren't given by spouses. "Ok, big brother, we'll talk soon." She patted my ass on my way out the door. "Same time next month..." she called after me.

One month later, it started the same way. It was a rainy day, and as I was driving to her house I got her text letting me know that everyone was gone. I responded that I was about 10 minutes away, and she let me know that the back door would be unlocked.

I parked two blocks away and walked around the house, coming into the back. She was in the living room, sipping on coffee, a fire already going in the fireplace. She was wearing only an oversized sweater, soft and warm and bulky, but showing off her neck and thighs, my two favorite places to kiss. I took off my shoes and hung up my coat, then walked around her and knelt in front of her. She parted her legs and wrapped them around me, pulling me in. She set down her mug and wrapped her arms around my neck. I leaned in for a kiss before pausing, "It amazes me every time, seeing how much of a beautiful woman my little sister has grown into." She smiled and her eyes beamed. We kissed passionately at first, then proceeded to nip and nibble at each other as she started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Mom and dad won't be home for hours... do you think we can have our secret cuddle time in front of the fire today?"

"I think that is a wonderful idea. But between you and the fire, I'm gonna get pretty hot."

"Well then we'll just get you out of those clothes." She continued to undress me and toss my clothes to the side. When I was naked she guided me to the floor in front of the fire and had me lay flat on my back. She pulled a pillow off the couch for my head and had already spread out a blanket before my arrival. She had this planned in advance, clearly.

I laid down and gazed up at her. She giggled as she lifted the hem of the sweater and flashed me her bare pussy. "Oops, forgot to put on panties again..." I reached out and traced my hand up her leg, and she pulled the sweater up over her head and threw it on the couch. She was now only wearing a sheer blue bralette which somehow made her perky tits look even better. Without hesitation she lowered herself onto my face, straddling me and pressing her already-soaked pussy against my lips. I immediately started teasing her with my tongue and listened to her moaning.

Between her thighs pressed against my ears, the crackling fire, and her moans, I never heard the door open and the other person enter the room. I suspect that Megan heard it all and wasn't surprised. The next thing I heard was another female voice, "Wow, Mom, is this what you do all day?"

"Tammi, you're home early..." There was just a hint of concern in Megan's voice, which, coupled with her well known penchant for play, lead me to believe that this was a set up, but I was absolutely going to go with it and see what happened...

Megan rolled off my face and laid next to me, reaching for another nearby blanket and pretending at modesty, covering us both up to the waist.

Once my face was exposed, "Oh my god, Uncle Jason!?! Wow, I just..." Tammi sat on the couch facing us, but brought her hands to her face and rubbed her eyes in disbelief. Not gonna lie, I was really enjoying this, and was also struck speechless. They clearly had a plan, and I didn't want to interrupt.

Tammi was wearing a gray cardigan over a pink skirt that was definitely inappropriate for the cool weather outside. A few buttons of the sweater were undone, showing the top of a white camisole. Her blonde hair was in a braid down her back. She had the same blonde hair, lean legs and perky tits of her mother. When she sat on the couch, she made no attempt to be lady-like, and the crotch of her pink panties was clearly visible.

"It's ok Sweetie, I can explain everything," Megan started in with her planned speech.

"Really mom, you can explain why you're fucking your brother in the living room?"

"Oh, don't be such a prude. I've read your diary you little slut. Better than most internet porn. And don't pretend you don't remember last summer." I really couldn't wait to hear about last summer!

"You read my diary?" she asked, now sounding less upset and more curious. "And you're wearing my bra" she added, pointing to the blue bralette that I was subconsciously rubbing between my fingers behind Megan's back. "Is that why my underwear drawer is always messed up? Are you always wearing my bras and panties? I was worried that dad was using them to..."

"Not likely, I don't think your dad has had a hard on in six years."

"Eww. Mom..."

"Look, I know from your diary that you and your friends 'practice,' that you play together when you say you're having a sleepover or when your dad and I go out of town. Well, when I was a teen, I practiced too, but with my brother here. And now that we're adults..."

"You've stopped practicing and you've gone professional."

Megan laughed. "Exactly. Things feel good because we're supposed to want to do them. And he feels so good." With that, Megan reached back and wrapped her hand around my still hard cock. In the process the blanket fell down just enough to expose us both. Tammi's gaze locked on our exposed genitals.

"Your uncle has an amazing cock by the way. And he tastes better than any other man I've been with. He was my first. I know that it's too late for him to be your first, but maybe you can use him for practice too." Without waiting for a response, Megan rolled over me and slid down. She took me deep into her mouth and proceeded to bob up and down on me, letting her saliva soak me. I looked over at Tammi and she was still watching her mother. Her hands were on her thighs and were slowly moving up.

Her gaze caught mine and she quickly looked away, then she looked back and smiled. She bit her lip and brought a finger to her lips. She licked the tip and traced it around her lips. "Ohhhh... Fuck it... promise this will be a secret? Just like last summer?"

Megan popped my cock out of her mouth. "Promise."

Tammi stood and quickly stripped. She had the same bald pink pussy as her "mother." She lowered herself onto my mouth and I proceeded to lick her just as I had been licking Megan moments earlier.

Megan continued to lick my cock while gazing up and watching my tongue explore Tammi's tight slit. Soon she sat up, keeping my cock in one hand while the other hand found Tammi's braid and pulled her down to face my cock. Tammi quickly took me into her mouth and hummed while trying to make quick work of me. Megan's hand continued to use Tammi's braid to guide her up and down at an increasing rate. My tongue soon found a new angle, slipping back into Tammi's ass and making her squeal just a little. Megan knew exactly what I was doing, and traced a finger down Tammi's back, down the crack of her ass, and applied just a little pressure to her spit-covered ass hole, making her squeal again.

I never wanted this to end, but was so turned on that I knew I wouldn't last. I groaned louder and Megan let Tammi know what was coming. "Keep it in your mouth. Don't swallow," she commanded. Tammi took over without guidance and finished strong, giving me no choice. Just before I climaxed, Megan shouted "That's it big brother, fill your neice's whore mouth with cum!"

I exploded, nearly bucking Tammi off me. She stayed clamped on and, like a pro, gathered up every drop. Eventually she lifted herself off me and sat up on her knees. Megan knelt next to her and positioned their faces less than in inch from each other.

"Are you ready?"

Tammi nodded.

Megan reached out and roughly pinched both of Tammi's rock hard nipples. She nearly gasped but managed to keep her mouth closed.

"Just like last summer." Tammi nodded again.

Then the two dove into a deep, passionate kiss, like two long lost lovers. The cum poured from Tammi's mouth, most into Megan's mouth, where her tongue passed it back to Tammi to restart the process. What wasn't passed between their tongues ended up spilling down their chins and onto their matching tits, likely forever ruining the borrowed blue bralette. The sloshing and smacking sounds of their kissing had me eager for more, so I reached down and started stroking my cock, trying to decrease my recovery time.

Eventually the messy kiss broke down into girlish giggles. Then embraced and kissed again and then started licking each other clean. Tammi eventually remembered I was there and looked down at me. "You're right mommy, uncle Jason's cum does taste fucking fantastic." They both giggled again and kissed one more time.

Megan collapsed next to me and nuzzled against me. She hadn't had an orgasm, but was giving off the same post-orgasm vibes I was used to. She had clearly enjoyed herself. Tammi started gathering her clothes and getting dressed. "Gotta get back for class. I guess I'll see you on Thanksgiving, uncle Jason," she said as she slipped on her shoes and went out the door.

After a few minutes of quiet, Megan asked "Did you like that? Did you enjoy your neice's blowjob?"

"Very much... but I feel a little selfish. Next time we need to focus on you a little more."

"Don't worry, that's already planned."

We eventually got up and cleaned up. i watched as Megan peeled off the blue bra and considered it. If that really was from her daughter's drawer, as i suspected it was, it may need to be quickly replaced. I got dressed and we lingered by the door saying goodbye. I took another look at the family portrait, at her brown-haired daughter who looked nothing like Tammi. I gave Megan one more deep kiss and snuck out the back door, looking forward to our next meeting.

Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
83 Followers