Brother, Sister, Rules

Story Info
Brother and sister establish the rules.
1.1k words
3.93
8.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mjnmason
Mjnmason
20 Followers

It seems to me there are two ways you can go if you are involved in a relationship as illicit and taboo and incestuous as a relationship with your biologic sister. On one hand, shame can rear its ugly head, especially if the relationship is non-consensual and you've internalized secular or religious prohibitions. On the other hand, if the relationship is entirely consensual, with both sister and brother craving one-another, and societal prohibitions only playing a protective role--keeping the relationship entirely in a bubble populated only by the participant--well, then, the experience can be mind-blowingly erotic and ecstatic. The latter was the case with Sharon and myself, especially during our first five years, when we were in our 20's.

After making love at Sharon's place, we took a break for a couple of weeks. Work got in the way, as well as some real concerns. If we continued on with our thing, how do we juggle our relationship and real-life. How do we date? What do we tell one another about life (and sex) outside of the bubble? How long until the bubble bursts? I was the one who made the call this time. We agreed to meet at my place--this was getting serious.

We agreed--we needed ground rules. First, we recognized that we would always have a relationship--brother and sister--siblings. We agreed that we can't let our sexual involvement get in the way of real-life commitments. Sharon, at least, eventually wanted children, as well as a career.

Sharon said, "I'm in the exploratory phase of my life; what about you?"

I replied, "Basically, I want sex and money."

We promised to tell one another everything, every fantasy, who we might be sleeping with...nothing will be taboo, nothing to fear! How can you not be fearless if you're fucking your sibling? We also promised to keep this thing exclusively between us, unless we decide, mutually, that we want a multiple-partner sexual experience, though nobody involved but us need know that two of the participants are brother and sister. Plus, since both of us were and are into sleepy play and maybe other potentially dangerous games, we need to set limits so nobody gets seriously injured or even worse.

I was already real horny as the conversation turned to sex. So, I said, what's turning you on these days? I felt my penis begin to throb and grow. The act of putting into words and listening to Sharon's words about what was on our minds was terribly erotic--such a turn on (as is writing about this stuff)! Sharon was in very tight fitting, very short-shorts, and a tee-shirt hanging loose over her breasts, but pressing against that tee were erect nipples. I wanted to see them, suck on them, as I anticipated Sharon's response. Sharon said that she was at her gym on Monday, and signed up for boxing lessons. I felt my heart pick up steam!

"I have this trainer, David. Boy, is he built (not skinny like you!). I have this fantasy. David and I are sparring, He swings, knocks me out cold. He carries me into the dressing room. Lays me out on the training table. Has a raging erection just seeing me in my boxing trunks, legs exposed, my nipples pressing through my top. He places smelling salts up to my nose. Slowly I come around and see him standing over me. I moan, 'What happened?'"

He replies, "I'm sorry, You got knocked out. I swung too hard."

Sharon continued, "That leads to some hard-core sexual activity. Jealous? Good! I want you to be jealous. I am going to be a very very bad girl! I am going to let David fuck me over and over again. Then you and I are going to meet again. I am going to describe to you everything about David's cock, and everything about how he fucked me over and over again, and how it felt. And maybe even how he compares to you!"

"And you are going to have to punish me for being a bad girl....a very bad girl. You are going to be very angry. And you tie me up, or maybe hand cuff me to the bed (You just surprise me!) And you are going to have your way with me. (Make me suck you, fuck you, everything!"

My heart was pounding. Sharon appears so innocent. You'd never know just looking at her or talking to her that she has all of this sordid shit going on in her head! And she acts on it too!

I hate to admit it, but I was jealous! Meanwhile, I was also hard as a rock. I gently placed my hand on Sharon's inner thigh. She felt so soft, so smooth.

Sharon responded with her hand on my cock pressing once more against my jeans as she said, "Take off your clothes first!"

Sharon stood up, pulled her top up and over her 36C breasts--nipples so erect--aiming, it seemed to me, directly at my erection. She unbuttoned, then pulled down her shorts and panties to reveal her shaved (all but a landing strip) pubic area.

Right next to the sofa we had been sitting on was an open wall. I placed my hands on her shoulders and turned her so that my cock, fully extended, was pressing into the crack between her butt cheeks. I am taller than Sharon. I grabbed hold of her breasts, and pulled her back toward me-she extended her hands onto the wall--pushing back, bending over as I squatted, hand on my cock, guiding it into her very wet, very lubricated cunt. I slipped it in, penetrating her, pressing in, her vagina taking my full length, as she pressed back onto me--I could feel my cock pushing past the walls of her vagina, the tip pressing against her cervix. Oh my god! She felt so good. I very slowly and methodically pressed in, pulled back, pressed in, pulled back. As I held onto her breasts, she stood up straight and pressed back into me.

She whispered in as erotic-a-voice as I have ever heard: "Wrap your arm around my neck. Pull back. Squeeze. I'll tell you when to stop. You can make me pass out, you know? It's happened before."

By the time she got to the end of the word, "before", I exploded! It was too much. As I came I pressed my cock up and down inside of her---dropped one arm, pressed two fingers onto her clitoris and rubbed; she shrieked, as she always does when she comes. She turned around, wrapped her arms around me. We held onto one another. Bliss!

Mjnmason
Mjnmason
20 Followers