Brother-Sister XXXmas Luau for 2

Story Info
Brother-Sister celebration in bed, island style.
1.2k words
3.7
13.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taboo felt natural on our little island. Plenty of local islanders have incest here so Brother and I fit right in. Incest is part of the royal history (as is the case the world over). It kept the wealth in the family and the bloodline "pure".

To the outside it almost seems normal for us to be living together. My brother, Nate is obese and disabled. I'm his caregiver... also his partner in kink. He likes to be fed, bathed and served by me. Nate is stuck in bed, so most our fun is there too (except for his special sexy assignments; such as shooting exhibitionist masturbation videos at the beach for him).

"In this world it's just us," sang Harry Styles

Now that it was just the two of us we could be together and do everything we wanted. We were together without anything holding us back or answering to anyone. No kids. We're free to have more erotic play. Including fantasy role play and age play.

Nate had a big online life, involved with fantasy. For example he was into Second Life and was a teacher (among other things) getting paid in Cryptocurrency. Lucky for me he liked to spend his money on gifts for me; his little sister... presents to play out his twisted fun fantasies with me.

Nate had cameras mounted everywhere and liked to photograph me in my little play outfits. He especially liked snapping pics while I worked. My brother got some great shots; while I was scrubbing - bending over from behind and from the front leaning over with my bulging cleavage. Some great close-ups we're of me licking and sucking his dick with my hair pulled back in a French braid... in his fist.

My Big Brother's first naughty welcome gift to me as his caregiver was a French Maid's costume. I wore it while cleaning for him and feeding him. I enjoyed my tits showing through the white peasant blouse and my butt cheeks peaking out from underneath the black micro mini skirt.

We played Master and Servant. Nate stripped me down to my little black spikes. I sucked my big brother's dick like a slave until I was drowning in his cum. BDSM was natural for us.

This time we planned a sexy "Stay-cation" - a Xmas Luau for two! Brother had a gift for me. Excited by his gift, I started getting wet. I tore open the box to find a red flower muumuu and lingerie.

"Go try it on, little Ali," he said excitedly.

I took it into my room. I started with my new red silk panties and bra. They were so smooth on my bare skin. I put the dress on and zipped it up. It was form fitting and thigh high. I put on my patent red bow high heals to go with it.

I couldn't wait to model for him.

Brother couldn't get out of bed so he waited patiently for me to appear.

"Sexy babydoll! Give a spin," he instructed over the soft Hawaiian music of "Braddah IZ" aka Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

I spun to Nate's wolf-whistle at me.

"Now do the hula" he requested with a big smile and twinkle in his eye.

I did the hula for him, swiveling my hips and swaying my hand gracefully back and forth like a palm tree in the trade winds. Smiling gently, I blew him a kiss.

"Come here and give your Big Brother some Aloha" he told me.

I walked over to his bedside. Placing my forehead on his as we closed eyes and breathed each other's breath (as Hawaiians do). Then our lips met and he kissed me softly at first. Then Brother pushed in with his tongue, swirling mine in his.

"What's on the menu besides you, little sister?" he asked.

"We'll start with some fresh cut pineapple... followed by feasting on Kalua Pig, Lilikoi Cheesecake and another sweet surprise for desert!" I answered him with enthusiasm.

I went into the kitchen, right off from the dining room that was my big Brother's bedroom. The pineapple was chilled, so I put it in our grandma's pretty crystal dish to serve. Eagerly, I brought it bedside to share with him.

"Feed me, sexy baby," he cooed.

"With pleasure," I swooned back.

I was feeling my pussy getting all puffy and swollen - dripping wet.

"Why don't you loose the muumuu?" he asked.

"Turn around," he told me.

I set down the fruit bowl and slowly turned around. Nate unzipped my dress. I shimmied out of it and shook it off my hips. He grabbed me by my tiny waist.

"Loose the bra, I want those big titties to be free" he ordered. I unsnapped it and placed it to the side. My breast jiggled and I giggled.

"I'm hungry!" he said heartily.

"Come sit, baby," he said softly as he patted the bed where he wanted me.

I sat down right next to him. It was hot and humid out. I spooned the cool pineapple into his wide open mouth. Big brothers lips were so full and pretty.

"Mmmmmmm" we said together.

We laughed and kissed.

I took a sharp breath as I felt him pinch my big nipples. My bald wet cunt was begging for kisses. He owed me lots of pussy kissing and licking. Before, I did all the dick sucking and now I had some sexual favors coming my way. Finally, my turn.

"Big brother wants to kiss his little sister properly on the lips. Take off the panties." he said.

I wiggled out of my red silk panties and they fell to my petite feet in patent red heals. He pulled me by my tiny waist and drew my pussy in to his soft juicy lips. Brother stuck out his big tongue and ran it along my clit up and down and side to side.

"Oh, yummy, that feels so good," I squealed.

My hand caressed his hard on. It was big and stiff. I fed him a big bite of Kalua Pork.

"It's time for your vegan pork! he smiled. "Do you want your brother's cock inside you?" he asked.

"Yes, please. I want my big brother's cock inside me!" I begged.

"Get on! Ride that cock!" he exclaimed.

I climbed up on top of him and positioned myself like a hopping frog. I put the tip of his dick at my pussy hole and slid down over his shaft. My tight little wet pussy squeezed his prick in hard pulses. Moving up and down, I rode his bucking hips.

Brother shoved his big cock inside me and I pounded my tiny cunt hard down his shaft. I could feel my heartbeat pounding in my chest. We were breathing faster and faster so I knew we were about to cum together. Screaming out, I had multiple orgasms as he shot his huge load inside me.

Nate handed me a towel and I cleaned up my dripping pussy. I sighed in total satisfaction.

"POG?" I offered cheerfully, as I slipped on nothing but my red heals and went into the Kitchen. I mixed the POG - Passion Fruit, Orange and Guava Juices mixed together.

"Thanks, sexy baby," he said, glowing.

"My pleasure!" I replied, thirsty and ready for more.