All Comments on 'Brotherfuckers'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
XarthXarthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Story Commentary

Some thoughts available at my blog

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I so wanted Steph to eat Ezra's creampie from Blake after their first fuck. That would have been hot. Very enjoyable story.

Elusive_WolfElusive_Wolfalmost 4 years ago
Wow, just Wow.

This story has made me question every other story I've given 5 stars to. I've read most of your stories on this site and have to say I agree with your editor, this one really hit a home run for me.

ericthebardericthebardalmost 4 years ago
Always A Pleasure

Xarth, you consistently deliver quality to a degree I wish I could see more often. Highest praise, and do continue the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

Only missing a mention of the pregnancy risk!

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 4 years ago
Bigger spot

They got to get a bigger spot for when the Parents visit.

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelalmost 4 years ago
Outdone yourself this time

I've read a lot of your stories over time, but I believe you have definitely outdone yourself on this one. Wow! Just Wow!

AJeyeAJeyealmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

Great read. This has got to be the longest story I've read on LE, but kept my interest the entire time. I really enjoy sibling love stories, certainly NOT out of personal experience. For some reason, I like an older sister, younger brother, story, but this just works so well. A bit over the top at times, but loved it. Kept an older guy hard throughout, the entire time, more fun and cheaper than Viagra.

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexalmost 4 years ago

Totally get what got Liz all bothered now, lol. This one was really something. An instant classic. Very well done. 5*.

GingerCat1GingerCat1almost 4 years ago
Perspective

Other than really wishing this story was from the brothers perspective I really loved it. You are an excellent writer and I always look forward to seeing more of your work.

noodlyarmsnoodlyarmsalmost 4 years ago
More gold

I loved this story, loved the side by side stuff especially. Really enjoyed the exhibitionist/voyeur stuff, while keeping it focused on the separate relationships. Do you think that since you have scrapped SubscribeStar, you could post a few more of your stories on Smashwords? I want to continue supporting you as you are one of my favourite authors on this site, but I totally get ditching a website that doesn't do what you want it to.

Want2BUsedWant2BUsedalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

I tend to want to read something so I can get off. But here I cherished every little bit. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Flawless

In all honesty, it's been a while since I read something this good on this site. And I fully agree with the editor too. This managed to push every one of my buttons. Just. Absolutely incredible work. I desperately hope this gets added to their wall of fame that they run. This was truly an incredible piece.

bubblyboy69bubblyboy69almost 4 years ago
Wow!!!

That was the most erotic story I have read in a long, long time! Fantastically written and so believeable! 5*

XarthXarthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Publishing

I absolutely intend to put more stories on Smashwords. Subscribestar won't be stealing any more of my time or focus, so that should help. I am, however, quite busy at work and the weather's turning all hot and stuff.

Smashwords has always been great because I can put in effort when I want and just kind of leave it alone when I don't. I very much want to get more stories up on it, and really try not to ignore it for whole months or years at a time as I may have done in the past, but I don't have specific plans or schedules for it.

I very much appreciate the interest and support :)

Thanks

-X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Vielen Dank !

Diese wunderbare Gefühlswelt in Worte zu fassen, einfach genial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best story so far in history came like a steam train .

It's hot, it's detailed and most of all they were all up into the moment of giving each other what they needed. 5 out of 5 stars for sure .

Hope there will be more sadly this site is broken and i can't make a profile losing many features.

Other than that would be pleased if there was more where this came from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

no wonder your editor went bananas over this, it's incredibly hot and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please more

One of the best stories i have read here, very good writing.

I really hope, there will be a Part 2, expanding on the time they live together. Going out on double dates at the Cinema or other places.

Maybe even experiencing their first anal with their brothers or other kinks. :)

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love your stuff

You are the best author I have found on Literotica. Great plots, interesting characters and hot sex that is given time to build. Your "Secrets and Surrender" is the best story I have read on this site.

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24almost 4 years ago
Not Really My Jam...

Although, I highly, highly appreciate you keeping the sex between the sibling pairings, group sex isn't for me. But for those that ain't bothered, lol, it's hot as fuck and still a lovely story of sibs falling for one another. Xarth, you remain at the helm for brother/sister pairings on Lit! Please never stray (far) from us bro/sis *ONLY* lovers, lol!

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 4 years ago
5 stars

Hot humping fun.

_RD__RD_almost 4 years ago
Well done dude!

Deffo your best work in a while! enjoyed that. Can't really say what I specifically enjoyed, coz it was all of it, but you really got into Stephs head well, this time.

Little not to like, just a couple of things you sometimes leave off so I'm kinda used to them but in a longer story nice to have:

* Could have done with even the briefest idea what everyone looks like. Sure I can make 'em up, but I like picturing other peoples creations too & I have default inner visualisations, and they can get stale.

* Entry into sexytimes is contemporaneous with entry of bro - I tend to prefer a tiny bit more scene building to raise the impact of later happenings.

Neither are so important in short works, but do seem worth it for longer ones.

Thanks for sharing, as always!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great job

Easy 5🌟 i almost thought that it was getting to a point of foursome, altho not really a bad i personally feel that when authors do that the feels like a basic nut story no matter how well it is written. Or it's just me or my preference, This story ticks all boxes of kinky while not being overdone. Great job again. Looking forward to your another story.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Truck

First, I loved the Hot Siblings sex, and I really think they're going to swap in the future.

But, there are holes you could drive a truck through, like where were the Parents? Ain't no way the parents weren't suspicious of noises coming from elsewhere in the house. Then they're moving into a 2 bedroom house, what, are the guys sleeping together in one bed? Just saying Parents aren't stupid. 4 Stars for the hot sex.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 4 years ago

As always from you another great story.

Many thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

this is, in my opinion, your best incest story. or at least it's very close. i love the way that everything else just melts away, pure horniness is all there is and you dont even dream of stopping yourself. you cant even fucking think. its incredible. although, i have to say, id really prefer if you kept that original shyness further throughout the story, although ill chalk that one up to the editor being less than focused.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Just wish there had been a build up before the start of incest sex. The beginnings are always more fun than down the track. Leading with Bro-Sis sex loses the impact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best Story!!

This is not only your best story, it is probably the best story I have read on Literotica! I hope that there is a follow up with Steph and Blake getting involved with each other!

LekaSvetaLekaSvetaalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

I've always been a fan of your stories but with this one you really outdid yourself! It took me several times to get thru the whole story because i kept getting "distracted". on a sliding scale of 1 to 10 I'd have to give this an 11!

HuckleBerriedHuckleBerriedalmost 4 years ago

I echo everyone else’s comments. Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravo

Beutiful story. the sex was incredible, and the ending was really sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Imbalanced

I liked the story and the overall idea. However, there was an imbalance between dialog and narrative. Too much talking that said nothing.

Another issue, caused by myself, was a misunderstanding of the title and the story. I was thinking of brother fucking as being more anal. Interesting concept.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Everything I could ask for.

Xarth gave us what LizHaze promised. Wow. Even better than Lexi.

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreamsalmost 4 years ago
Smoken Hot!

Wow! Talk about sizzle! Thanks for such a smoken hot story! Hit all the right spots for me. Couldn't put it down. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Well written. Imaginative. Enthralling. Job well done. Well-paced. Compliments to all who contributed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

This story is dying for more chapters

LustfuleroticLustfuleroticover 3 years ago
Oh my goodness!

You have got to write more of this! It was wonderful! Written so very well! I’ve never seen the movie but you’ve sold neon it now! This is going in my favorites list so I can get off to it more! I loved the detail and the naughtiness of the trading and flirting!

MdjohnsonMdjohnsonover 3 years ago

Great story. Difficulty needs more characters

IJS0904IJS0904over 3 years ago

I loved the story. The characters had depth and personality. The story is very erotic and a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Lido_77Lido_77over 3 years ago

Stupid! Why wouldn’t the two girls get together?! Kept waiting for that and was disappointed. I loved the beginning and the feelings that were beginning to grow between Steph, but that went nowhere. Meh

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Booze a necessity to fuck?

Why is it necessary for the participants to get nearly drunk before they can fuck?

And pot was mentioned several times also. It seems that by now the guys would have come up with trading partners occasionally. Also no anal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Xarth's Holy Grail

Xarth is just the absolute best at this stuff, and the extra editing really helps these stories shine where others fail. I love each and every one of these stories and they're absolutely perfect- with a few unique twists and flaws here and there that make them that much better. This one may have been the best one yet!

dezzirabledezzirableover 3 years ago

Amazing story, I would have liked them to swap but that would change the title and the category, but still amazingly written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice story. Well paced. Few grammatical mistakes. But maybe 2-3 pages too long for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved this story! One of the best I’ve heard. I thought when they were having sex in front of each other that the girls were going to make out with each other to turn the boys on. Also when they were touching themselves in the bed. I thought they were going to do each other. Also I thought they were going to have kids at the end.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
Yep

I'm soooooo glad you didn't have them swap. Would have brought the rating down significantly. I also think that the story was twice as long as it should have been. Good story, though.

sparkle8sparkle8about 3 years ago
So Perfect

There are not enough superlatives to describe this story. Thank you, thank you for not doing the obvious, which would be Ez and Chris switching partners. This way it is so much more loving and real.

colin23colin23about 3 years ago

Xarth's stories of brother/sister incest are the best items on this site, and this is one of his very best. Pacing and dialogue spot on.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Loved the story... not sure why they had to buy the house instead of just renting it but whatever...

Thanks for sharing this story!

rosemaveyrosemaveyalmost 3 years ago

this is by far the hottest thing i've read from you i literally jerked off to this!! feelings plus some (lots) of hot fucking ughhh 5000000/5 i feel like i should pay you,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's good, but as a general rule consider that we don't initially know who these people are. So choose names that make the characters' sex clear. Blake is very definitely a male name, so the start of your story is just confused and confusing when it turns out he is actually female.

AsgarthAsgarthalmost 3 years ago

This story NEEDs 6 stars absolutely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All the stars/5

Another masterpiece. Thank you.

1958willyboy1958willyboyalmost 3 years ago

i loved the story right up till they got together with the other sibs. like it or not, at some point lines would be crossed and they would end up with the other sib ruining everything they had before. seen it too many times in real life. not between sibs but couples. up until that point it was a 50 on a scale of 1 to 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm sure it's just me but I had real problems with the characters' names. I mean, I've watched Steph Curry play basketball, worked with a guy named Blake, and know a woman named Chris. Now Ezra I could deal with but I really wasn't sure about what sex we were really reading about.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

3/5. It was a 5 star story right up to the point where you just had to bring pot and weed into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

50 out of 10 points

mikepriveemikepriveeover 2 years ago

Was sort of hoping that they would swap brothers, especially when they were all together on the one bed ... But, still 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I only like the first and second part of the story. The rest went kinda easy for them and the feel, the thrill kinda wasn’t there anymore 😪

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

2nd comment, I really enjoyed it when LizHaze made the Browncoat curse in the Forward to this one. Firefly and Serenity forever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think I sprained something.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

As usual with the Xarthmaster, good writing, natural and fun dialogue, and hot, hot, hot!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I guess someone does not remember who Blake Lively is-a FEMALE actress (with a boy's name)...do NOT classify a character by name only...readers should pay attention to the story.

I have made enough critical comments about writers; when a reader overstep, they get it too!d

**5** stars for the story-was dragging at times, but excellent overall...

Did kinda anticipate a partner swap, maybe that is for another chapter, or even some female loving...

RG750RG750over 2 years ago

Couple of things I was hoping for as I read. More "near caught" situations by the parents for both siblings before moving out, sibling pregnancies with both girls but with an easy partner swap situation at least to explain to the parents. My favorite scene is on page 5 where they are grinding on each other, absolutely amazing. 5-stars

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Luuuuv, the Doctor Who reference!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn that story was so hot, I couldn't stand it. The risk, the fun, the loving was great. I really can relate to Stephe's mixed feelings. This story had great set up and progressed intently. I wonder though, now that they have their own place to be ever so free? Í feel like these brotherfuckers are some real freaks. Will the two sisterfuckers push the envelope future by adding lesbian love to the mix? And what will the brotherfuckers bring to the sisterfuckers. Chris seemed to have a lot of things he wanted to do to Stephe, but couldn't share in the beginning. Maybe now him and Ez will colab on future adventures that will spice things even more. You the title was a little snookered, but interesting. Wish there could be more as a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Big deal, Ho-hum---Doubling the fuckfest doesn't double the eroticism. Try doubling your imagination. Your stories are quickly becoming STALE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this story!

I really like most of your work, but I feel quite a bit of the really good ones end much too soon. This one I'm so happy to say took it all the way to the great conclusion!!!!!

The one thing you touched on but then kind of backed off, was the struggle of her figuring out that she was indeed IN love with her brother. I just feel it could have used a bit more about her coming to grips with that. Just my opinion...

But all around a hell of a great story!!!!!

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

The dialog got pretty tiring after a while. Too much repetitiveness. Not one of your better stories.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good, overall...did get a "little" repetitive at times...kinda the 'same ole, same ole'...still, the premise was really good.

Five**5**Stars...yeah, just because!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love how quickly that you made Steph and her brother and the follow on sex.

I'd love to read how that now both sibling couples have move in together that there respective brothers impregnant the respective sisters

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 2 years ago

The first few pages were really good, but toward the end there seemed to be a lot of the same stuff happening. They had sex side by side several times but no one saw the other couples sexy parts or ever commented on it. A bit unrealistic.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

What a cute tale of love and lust it had to happen, getting their own place,although I did wonder if life would descend into orgy, I'm glad it didn't though, but with observations regarding the size of the beds ,that might happen in the near future. Although I'm pretty sure if it did that would spoil the cutesy atmosphere of the story, congratulations on your willpower and restraint. I gave it 5 🌟

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticover 1 year ago

Poor Anna. She thought she'd get to be Chekhov's bratty little sister. Ended up not getting a single spoken line.

Still one of the hottest stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story even though there were some repetitive spots that made it a little boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Promising start but lacked a little something. Also flagged where it was going so no real supprises. A few good lines, like this one which caught me by surprise and made me laugh out loud, '"Or just like have him gently fuck me to sleep or something."

"I don't think that would work," Steph mumbled'

HardbawlHardbawlover 1 year ago

Tried to score this a “10”. Great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn't care for this story one bit. Really messed up and screwed up. You didn't tag it correctly. Just plain gross. Would have given it a minus 500 stars if possible. simply put - it was an ugly story.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 1 year ago

I give fives when brothers and sisters fuck each other, but when two brothers and sisters fuck each other . . .

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

LMAO at the troll comments. I rarely hate a story so much that I feel the absolute need to comment on it. Also, if I'm not liking a story I just stop reading it and don't bother to comment. I really liked this story... liked the characters, liked the dialog and liked the scenarios. 5/5* Fav

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The whole story was excellent. There were some parts of back and forth bantering that to me was a little boring but I got through it.

NeedMySisNeedMySisabout 1 year ago

Not only is this one of the hottest things I've ever read, but it's also genuinely funny. I laughed out loud so many times. I love how the characters talked like real people. The dialogue was true to real siblings and also to new lovers. Anyway, I'd love to read a sequel where they trade brothers. And if the guys fucked each other too, that would be even better.

bseeker6969bseeker696910 months ago

I can't remember if I commented b4 but re-reading favs lets me catch the nuances when I speed read for the goody parts. Just no on suggestions to have partner swaps if there are any chapters added. I am all about siblings being together, but, that's together as in monogamous, in love to the exclusion of anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was an almost believable progression of bro / sis love. Believable & hot. The problems of birth control & money to live on were just ignored leaving what was written skinnier & more concise. Well done 5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I stopped reading after page one. Even an over-sexed teen can react with disgust when suddenly confronted with something outside their comfort zones. Steph was just as likely to vomit after seeing her best friend suck off her own brother. Xarth is a talented writer, but never seems to zero in on the truth. Finding the truth is the difference between a talented writer, and a truly great one.

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel9 months ago

"I stopped reading after page one. Even an over-sexed teen can react with disgust when suddenly confronted with something outside their comfort zones. Steph was just as likely to vomit after seeing her best friend suck off her own brother. Xarth is a talented writer, but never seems to zero in on the truth. Finding the truth is the difference between a talented writer, and a truly great one."

- anonymous poster

.

.

One is moved to wonder why an individual, who is obviously repulsed by acts of consensual incest, would choose to read a story that contains an examination of that type of behavior and then be repulsed by that examination after the first page. That the anonymous poster is not prepared to engage in an examination of the issue is emphasized by their choice to begin with that exact statement: "I stopped reading after page one". This inevitably leaves one skeptical of the anonymous poster and their position. An author may disagree with the economic theories of Karl Marx, but one might well have grave doubts concerning the author's views if they begin with a statement that they "stopped reading after page one of Das Kapital".

.

So, what follows here may be considered too "heavy-handed" for a comment on a short story that was posted on literotica. It is submitted, however, as a protest because this poster believes that difficult topics deserve thoughtful and considered discussion. What follows is not presented as a defense of incestuous behavior. It is rather, an indictment of a viewpoint that criticizes such behavior without offering evidence/reasoning and yet condemns disagreement as unacceptable and possibly "perverted".

.

-----

.

The anonymous poster should perhaps consider that origin of the incest "taboo", was to combat genetic deficiencies that often resulted from "inbreeding". While the genetics involved were not understood until much later, the health of the offspring resulting from the union of those too closely related were a serious health issue prior to the development of methods of contraception. Currently other arguments have been put forward concerning the unacceptability and "perverted nature" of incestuous acts, but for many they seem less persuasive.

.

This story contains an exploration of the adolescent confusion today, arising from modern questions about such a taboo. There may be flaws in the structure and development of the story, but that does not necessarily invalidate its observations. It may be true, that:

.

"Steph was just as likely to vomit after seeing her best friend suck off her own brother."

.

but "just as likely" is actually the point. It suggests that either "vomiting" or the reaction described in the story are considered EQUALLY likely. This being the case, it should be reasonable to examine either reaction. Where the story succeeds is in its lengthy examination of the reaction it considers. Where the anonymous poster fails, however, is in their reliance on the proposition:

.

"Even an over-sexed teen can react with disgust when suddenly confronted with something outside their comfort zones"

.

It suggests that the very fact that an experience is "outside [one's] comfort zone" is sufficient for it to be unacceptable.

.

While it is certainly reasonable to argue that unacceptable behaviors should be outside one's comfort zone, such an argument is not sufficient to support the conclusion that such discomfort implies unacceptably. In fact, many have used this implication in the past to stifle changes that are considered reasonable today.

antimatterdynamiteantimatterdynamite9 months ago

"you're just Steph" no game no life reference?

K_S_BK_S_B7 months ago

About halfway through I got really worried that they were gonna try and fuck each other's brothers too. I'm so glad it didn't happen. I like that it's a love story and that would have ruined it. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I cannot figure out why the blowjob on page 3 is so freaking hot, but I suspect it has something to do with the build-up. Either way, that "suck suck suck!" gets me every freaking time. Fuuuuck. So wet. And it's a sweet story too!

MrJohnnySirMrJohnnySir2 months ago

Super hot. Like, volcanic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So well written, and so super hot ! Tip of the cap to the author for such a fine piece, Please continue on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14710 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...