Brotherfuckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blowjob. Got it."

"I mean, you know how afterward when you're not horny, like, sometimes you feel bad about what turned you on? Wouldn't that just kinda wreck you if it was your sibling and everything?"

Chris only had a few bites left in his sandwich. He chewed slowly and thoughtfully, finishing the remainder before answering. "Is that what it is?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"Steph, don't get mad, I just need to ask."

"... well that makes it sound dangerous. Maybe just don't ask."

"I have to do it. Are you maybe feeling guilty about how you reacted to this whole Blake thing? With her brother?"

Steph felt the flush in her cheeks again, the telltale warmth. "No."

"Steph?"

"No!"

"Steeeppph?"

"... maybe."

"Uh huh. I see."

"Shut up. You see nothing."

"No, hey, listen. You don't need to be defensive or anything. I'm not judging."

"You better not be."

"I'm not. Really." Chris ran his fingers through his hair. "I've never actually seen any brothers and sisters doing stuff. Not in real life. But... you know. I mentioned porn that does the whole 'sibling' thing. Or step-siblings they like to call it. I don't know."

"Yeah. So?"

"So... some of it's alright."

Steph's insides went squirmy on her. Chris actually watched that stuff? And he'd tell her?

"Oh what?! Come on, Chris, don't tell me that."

"Hey, it's just out there. I see some."

"You... like it?"

"Sometimes."

"Wow. Just... wow."

"Now who's judgy?"

Steph folded her arms and shook her head. She only watched Chris from the corner of her eye. "You have a sister," she said quietly.

"I know."

"So if you like that stuff-"

"It's not about you. You know that."

"Do I? I would have said I did. Until Blake and Ez. They've kinda shattered my world a little."

"Yeah. I can tell. I was only telling you this to try and help, you know. Ordinarily I'd never bring it up, 'cause... well, weirdness."

Steph nodded and tried to calm herself down. She was only getting more and more tangled inside today. Nothing was actually helping to get her all straightened out again. Least of all that her brother might like this sibling incest stuff. How was that supposed to help anything?

Except at least Steph didn't have to feel like the only weirdo. Not if Chris might have some ill-advised interest too.

And fucking damn it, Blake was the one sucking her brother off. She was the weirdo! Maybe kinda sorta getting turned on wasn't even close to as bad as that.

"You ever, like, read any stories or anything?" Steph asked hesitantly.

"Stories?"

"You know. Dirty stories. Erotica."

"Oh. Not many, no. None like what we're talking about."

Steph was quiet a moment. She tried to contain the anxious, painful thrill running through her. She was telling Chris way too much, and she just couldn't stop herself. "I looked at a few today. When I was trying to process."

"How were they?"

"I didn't get very far. I chickened out. One seemed kinda sweet, I guess. Then... then they started kissing. The brother and sister. Kissing. It... confused me again."

"'Cause you liked it?"

Steph's heart beat harder and her face grew hotter. "No! It confused me."

Chris sighed. "Steph, you keep thinking I'm judging you. Or something. I'm really not."

"Well... but if I did like it though..." Steph swallowed hard and continued in a small voice. "What would you think about me then?"

"... did I not already tell you I get off to this stuff sometimes? The videos?"

"That's different."

"How?"

"'Cause you don't go looking for them."

"You didn't either."

"I did, though. I went looking specifically."

"Only after... after something happened. Something with Blake. Did she tell you about this blowjob thing or what?"

Steph could barely breathe. She didn't need the reminder of Blake sucking Ezra off right now. Not on top of all the things she was feeling.

And yet, she needed to keep telling Chris. It was a full on compulsion for her. She hated to think what he might think of her afterward, after their conversation, but she so desperately needed to see his reaction to everything.

"I saw it," Steph said, squeezing her thighs tighter as she tried to speak normally. "Accidentally."

"Oh. Well, then, yeah. Not your fault. You're just trying to deal with something you never meant to see."

"But it got me fucking horny!" Steph said, louder than she meant. She blushed and lowered her voice. "It... it got me horny. I didn't want it to."

"Yeah, no, and that's fine. It is."

"Is it?"

"Yes."

Steph sighed. "I don't know if I believe that."

"I can't help what you believe. I'm just telling you I accept it, and I think you should too. Cut yourself some slack. You didn't do anything wrong."

"I... I didn't, did I?"

"Nope."

"But I feel like I did."

"That can happen."

Steph fidgeted in her seat. Her pussy was burning. She felt horrible and alive and a thrilled bundle of nerves all at the same time. "Would you think it's weird if I... go read some more of that story?"

"It's maybe slightly weird that you'd let me know. But otherwise, no, I don't think it's weird."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Ok." Steph squirmed uncomfortably. "Could I borrow your laptop?"

"Huh?"

"My phone's so small for reading on."

"Oh. I mean... it would be." Chris scratched his head. "It's probably fine if you use it."

"You don't sound sure."

"No no. Use it."

"You still don't-"

"Use it!"

"Ok! Ok, jeez."

Chris brought his laptop out for Steph. She took it to the living room, sat herself comfortably on the couch, then opened up the laptop. She had to find the address on her phone to get the story up on the bigger screen.

She couldn't believe she'd done that. Not just telling Chris everything, which was bad enough, but borrowing his laptop too. It was like she wanted him to think badly of her. To rub in what a horny little freak his baby sister secretly was.

Because oh my god she was all worked up. Worse than ever. All those thoughts bouncing around in her head were made so much more intense with her brother's eyes on her, feeling his stare as she let some of those incredibly inappropriate things slip from her lips.

Chris came in, sat on the other end of the couch, and flicked the tv on. Steph just stared at him for a moment. She was still all aquiver, a bundle of tension waiting to snap, ready to read some more naughtiness. But Chris was just... there. Like nothing was amiss.

"You're not just gonna sit there, are you?" she asked.

"Why not?"

"'Cause... 'cause you know what I'm looking at."

"So? You can go to your room if you want."

"Nuh uh," Steph said, shaking her head. "That'd be worse. It'd look like... like I'm doing... stuff."

"Masturbating?"

"Ah! Don't say it!"

"Well you wouldn't be, right? So it's fine?"

Steph's hands were shaking a little she was so tightly wound and anxious. She tried to steady herself, to not think about everything that was pouring through her head.

"It'd look like I was," she said, voice squeaking slightly.

"I'd know you weren't."

"Would you?"

Chris's eyebrow went up. "You saying you might start-"

"Don't even! Obviously I wouldn't. Just... it's weird. Shush."

Steph curled up tighter in her seat. She wished she'd grabbed a blanket to wrap herself in or something. She found her spot in the story she'd left off, and started reading again from just before where she'd stopped.

Almost immediately, she was back to the brother and sister kissing. Her tummy went all fluttery on her again as she read that part, then even further beyond it. She got some naughty tingles happening too.

It wasn't that the words were graphic or overly sexual. They weren't. If anything, it was kind of romantic and sweet. Except for the part where the characters were siblings, obviously. That part was weird. Or it should have been.

Steph frowned to herself as she kept reading. Videos like what Chris was talking about, those were easier to dismiss. They seemed to mostly be flimsy pretexts for two actors to say they were related, then bone.

Granted, at least one video Steph had quickly skimmed through that morning had seemed to involve some actual setup and halfway decent acting, but then end of that was the same as the others. Though she'd also skipped past the early part where the sibs were falling for each other when it started making her feel funny, so perhaps she hadn't been fair on it.

Steph tried to focus on the story, on following the siblings through whatever the hell this was. Her body kept betraying her, getting her wet and nervous, flushed and warm. She became increasingly certain that she'd made a mistake ever reading more.

Especially with Chris right there. Right freaking there! She could reach over and touch him with a bit of a stretch. Why was she doing this to herself?

"How's the story?" Chris asked.

"Nothing!"

"What?"

"I mean... fine. It's ok."

Chris gave Steph a suspicious look, then turned away again.

Steph tried her best to pull herself together. To focus on the words and the story, and not all the funny feelings going on inside her. And definitely not her brother sitting so close.

She couldn't do it, though. She just couldn't. Steph abruptly closed the laptop and just sat with it still perched on her lap. Just sitting and thinking. Trying to work it all out.

"Done?" Chris asked. "How was it?"

"Not done."

"No?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't think I can."

"Not as good as you thought? Or... too good?"

Steph hated her face for the constant telltale blushes it seemed to be producing. "It's whatever," she mumbled.

"Oh." Chris reached over and plucked the laptop away.

"Hey!" Steph scrambled to try and grab it back.

"You're done, aren't you?" Chris asked, fending her off with one arm while holding his laptop clear with the other.

"I didn't close out! Gimme it back!"

"I wanna check this story out anyway."

"Nooo don't."

"You know I'm gonna."

Steph sat back on her heels, pouting and giving Chris her biggest, saddest eyes. "Please don't. I... I don't want you to know that I read that."

"I already know."

"It'll be worse if you read it too. You'll know what was in it."

"It'll be fine. I promise."

Steph folded her arms and kept pouting. Chris ignored her and opened the laptop back up. Her naughty story was still open, right at the beginning of a sex scene. Thankfully, Chris went back to the beginning of the story instead of starting from right there.

All Steph could do was sit and wait anxiously, watching for any disapproving reactions from Chris. She wasn't sure what she expected, exactly. If anything, he'd shown himself to be far cooler about the idea of siblings messing around than she was.

Rather disturbingly, Steph kept getting more excited the longer Chris read silently to himself. She knew what he was reading. What was happening in the dance of the words on screen. And he just kept reading.

"Tell me when you're there," Steph said quietly.

"Where you left?"

"Yeah."

"I think I know where it was. I'll tell you."

"'K."

It seemed like forever before Chris finally nodded at Steph. "I think I'm there."

Steph scooted closer, leaning right up against her brother. She skimmed the words on the screen. He was, indeed, right about where she'd had to stop.

"What do you think?" she asked anxiously.

"It's... it's kinda hot."

"Kinda?"

"I don't know. Like, this is where it's starting to really hit something, you know? I need to keep reading."

Steph frowned. "No, like, are you not getting it? They've been building something between them. Like, all romantic and shit. But they're brother and sister. The sex isn't the important part."

"It kind of is."

"I mean, yeah, kinda. But... but..." Steph squirmed, trying to get more comfortable, and desperately trying to ignore the squishiness in her pussy. "Like they know they shouldn't! But they keep kissing and stuff anyway. And... and she loves him. You can tell."

"Sure." Chris pointed at the screen. "Can I keep reading? They're gonna bang."

"Ugh. Yes, fine. Read about them banging."

Chris turned back to the laptop. Steph stayed right where she was and read along with him.

It was easier somehow with Chris reading too. Steph would have thought it impossible when she was reading alone. That having him reading over her shoulder would have made her melt away into nothing from sheer embarrassment. Maybe it was because she was reading over his shoulder instead. It weirdly made a difference. It put the pressure on him instead.

Steph still got turned on like crazy. It was worse in that regard. Partly because it was a sex scene, and partly because she was pressed right up against Chris. She could feel his warmth against her, and she could swear his heart was beating faster, just like hers.

"You think he's gonna cum in her?" Chris murmured. "Seems like he's gonna."

"I don't knooowww," Steph whined, poking at Chris to hurry up and scroll down.

She slipped a hand between her thighs and squeezed her legs around it. She'd never had a greater urge to play with herself than at that moment, but likewise it was more important than ever not to do so. Not while reading about siblings fucking with her brother.

Steph's body wasn't cooperating at all. She was so flushed. Her pulse raced. Her pussy was soaking through her panties, she could feel it. She was all aquiver. So very on edge. Needing to keep reading, needing to touch herself, needing so many things that she either didn't understand, or couldn't give herself even if she did.

Chris paused after the sex scene in the story. Steph scrunched up her face in frustration, gave him a minute, then leaned in and kept scrolling the text.

Chris glanced at her, but then went back to the screen and kept reading. He took over scrolling again.

"Why won't they say they love each other?" Steph muttered.

"What?"

"They do! You see the way she keeps looking at him? And he won't stop touching her every chance he gets. Just little brushes as he walks by. Like right there," Steph said, pointing at the paragraph in question. "But they won't say it!"

"Maybe they're just horny. Might not be love."

"Are we reading different stories or what?"

They kept reading. Steph somehow kept getting even squirmier, to the point where Chris would sometimes glance curiously at her because of it. That would force her to settle down for a few moments, but it didn't last.

She was so damn horny.

The end of the story was a little disappointing just because there wasn't more. It was beautiful, though, and Steph was torn as to how to feel.

"You think there's more?" Chris asked.

"Maybe. I don't think so, though."

"Oh. But... no more sex?"

"Is that all you took away from that? The sex?"

"Well, no, but... it was hot, wasn't it?"

Steph shivered. "It was," she admitted softly.

"So it'd be nice if there was more."

"Maybe. But... probably just as well. It ended in a good place. And... I couldn't take much more of that."

"Why not? I thought you liked it."

"And you don't think that's a problem?"

"... maybe?"

"Here, give me the laptop for a sec."

"No."

"No?"

"No."

Steph frowned and grabbed for the laptop. Chris hung on tight.

"Why are you being weird?" she demanded.

"You can't guess?"

"Obviously not!"

"Well... I liked the sex stuff."

"I know. You said."

"You know what happens to boys when-"

"Oh. Ohhh." Steph stared at the laptop, strategically covering Chris's lap. "Sooo this is a bit weird now, huh?"

"Yes."

Steph was actually kind of relieved that she wasn't alone in enjoying the story. Relieved and disturbingly interested. Chris was popping a boner under there, huh? Not that she wanted to see it or anything. Nothing like that.

It didn't help chill her out at all though. She was still picking over little moments she'd loved in the story.

But it was a brother and sister! She had to remember that. It had been weirdly beautiful and engaging, and definitely arousing, but that wasn't what she wanted out of it. That only left her with her original problem. She still couldn't justify Blake and Ezra to herself, nor her confused reaction to them. The story had most definitely not solved anything for her.

"Hey, Chris?"

"Yeah?"

"I've got a very stupid thing I need to try."

"You do?"

"Yes."

"What is it?"

"I can't say."

"Why not?"

"If I say, then I won't be able to do it."

"Ok, so-"

Steph waited until Chris's face was turned toward her just right to make her move. Fueled by tension, nerves, and hormones, as well as an overwhelming need to fix whatever was going on with her, she darted in and kissed her brother.

Chris was caught totally by surprise. That was clear. But he didn't pull away immediately. He didn't seem to know what to do, really, which was fine because Steph didn't either.

"Fuck," Steph murmured as she pulled back again.

"What... what was that for?"

"I needed to see."

"See what?"

"If I hated it."

"... and did you?"

"No."

"Oh."

"I wanted to hate it."

"Um..."

"Would have made things easier."

Chris just stared at Steph, then slowly moved in again. She didn't move, other than to lean forward just a touch. She knew what was coming. Probably she should have declined, but her body betrayed her. And her mind. Everything all together, really.

Sharp tingles lanced through her as their lips met again. This was so bad. So very, very bad. If it was only once she could justify as needing to try it. She needed to. Just to see. Except it hadn't been the right result. It wasn't looking any better this time around either.

"How was it that time?" Chris asked softly as they parted.

"Still didn't hate it."

"Sorry."

"Not your fault."

"... try one more time?"

Little thrills ran up and down Steph's spine. "Just once more," she said, trying to sound firm about it and failing miserably.

This third time lasted way longer than the first two. By comparison, those had been relatively innocent kisses, and this latest one rapidly became something very different.

Steph heard herself moaning into Chris's mouth. She tried not to, but he was doing such things to her. His lips moved so hungrily for hers, and she was afraid she was probably going at him just as aggressively.

Her body continued to work against her. It rewarded her for things she should never have thought about, let alone attempted. Her pussy was a flooded mess, soaking her panties and making them increasingly uncomfortable. Squirming and wiggling in them only exacerbated the issue. She felt more of her own wetness, which made her wiggle more. Her heart pounded and her tummy did continual backflips.

All over her brother! The whole point had been to calm down and figure out that her feelings about Blake and Ezra were entirely due to shock and awe. But no. Those feelings had been multiplied and stuffed back into her until she was about ready to burst.

Mostly the horny, excited feelings, really. Steph's confusion and sense of moral wrongness were fast fading into relative obscurity.

That fucking story. Fucking Chris. Fucking Blake. Even Ezra, fuck him too.

"Move the laptop," Steph mumbled around Chris's mouth.

"What?"

"Move it."

"But-"

"Move!"

Chris groaned and slapped the laptop onto the end table next to him. Maybe he knew what Steph was thinking. Maybe he just didn't want to expose the tent in his pants.

It didn't matter. Steph barely glanced at her brother's hardon. She was too busy swinging herself into his lap. That was probably worse than just looking, in a sense, since she could then feel him far more intimately than she could see anything.

Their lips locked back together needily. Steph didn't even protest at feeling Chris's tongue probing. She just let it happen, and allowed it to fuel her.

123456...9