Brotherly Love

Story Info
My now ex-husband liked to share me, his brother now.
2.6k words
4.62
7.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brotherly Love

My ex-husband and his brother were very close and obviously best friends so it is strange that they married very different women.

His brother Brent married Cassy, a very proper, conservative woman who chose to stay home and raise their kids, an old fashioned sort of arrangement but it worked for them. She is a petite brunette and not very curvy.

I on the other hand love my job and having my own money and am tall and chesty, very outgoing and love to meet new people.

At the time the events in this story happened I had been a hotwife for about a month and my ex was enjoying it as much as I was, especially when he had sex with our guest.

One Sunday afternoon we were at their parents' house, which happened frequently for the four of us to go over, Cassy and I were helping our MIL prepare dinner and the guys were in the living room watching football.

Their dad was asleep and I could see my ex hand his phone to his brother whose eyes lit up, I was very curious to know what he was showing him.

All through dinner I felt Brent looking at me more than usual but I thought I was imagining things. Dinner was over and we headed home.

On the ride home, I couldn't take it any more and asked my ex what he and Brent were looking at on his phone. He smiled and was silent for a minute before he confessed to telling Brent about the hotwife thing. I was mortified!

This was something very private.

What if his dad heard?

What did his brother think?

Who was his brother going to tell?

I learned on the ride home that Brent had seen all the outfits that I had worn, the various states of undress while I was with a date and the numerous creampies in my pussy.

Then he said that they had also talked about swapping wives.

My heart skipped a beat! I was sleeping with other men that my husband at the time either set me up with or met, but this was his brother he wanted me to have sex with!

I always considered Brent very attractive and sexy, he look similar to my ex but was a bit taller and built, I wondered if his cock was also bigger. He didn't share my ex's inability to conceive as they have 2 kids.

I asked him how this came up and apparently Brent had jokingly asked if he could be one of my dates as he described me as "Sexy as hell and a body to match", I guess that is a compliment?

My ex asked what Cassy would think, and Brent suggested the wife swap idea.

I am quite certain that Cassy was a virgin when they got married or maybe a few partners but nothing like my experiences, at least I don't think!

They ended the conversation when their data woke up with Brent saying that he will discuss it with Cassy and see if she will go for it.

That night I am lying in bed with my butt plug in and surfing the web on my iPad thinking about what it would be like to have sex with Brent. I thought about what I would do to him and what he would do to me. Then I realized, this was getting me very wet!

Hubby's phone beeped with an incoming text, it was Brent, the talk didn't go so well with Cassy. She was furious saying that this was just about Brent getting to fuck me, which she wasn't wrong about.

I let out a deep sigh and said let me talk to her. His face was in complete shock, he realized then that I was on board and I would even help the one holdout here to agree to it.

I picked up my phone and called Cassy's cell. When she answered it I could tell she was upset and had been crying.

I said "I guess you know what the brothers have been plotting, huh?"

She replied with a stern "Yes, I do"

Without missing a beat I said "so what do you think of their idea?"

She was somewhat taken back and said "you're not actually considering this idea are you, it's so wrong?"

I explained to her that this is what men do, they fantasize about other women, in this case their brother's wife and we should be flattered that they want us in this way. I told her that Hubby and often thought about her in a sexual way, which wasn't a total lie, he had wet dreams about her before.

I could tell that she had calmed down and was thinking about it. Then she asked this would work. I put my improv skills to work as I had only half an hour ago decided I was in and I told her that we would go out to dinner, have the grandparents watch the kids and then come back to our house.

After that we would have a drink and go from there. She said she needs to think about this as it really surprised her, I told her me too but it could be fun and maybe even her and I could fool around too.

That may have been huge shock #2 for her as she realized I was serious and I told her I was bisexual and often slept with other women because they really know how to satisfy me.

We hung up and I told my ex to give her a couple of days to think about it.

Wednesday that week hubby got a text from Brent that said Cassy talked to him about the idea and she is willing to try it but need to understand she still isn't totally comfortable with it!

That Saturday we met at the restaurant and I sat beside Cassy in the booth. She wore a prety blouse buttoned all the way up and a long skirt past her knee. I wore a short skirt with a bodysuit for my shirt, bra, and underwear, two different styles for sure.

Throughout dinner we didn't talk about the swap for later that night but had a really nice time, we hadn't gone out just the 4 of us since before their kids were born, I sort of missed this.

After the meal we headed back to our house and sat in the living room. I opened a bottle of wine and pour a glass for Cassy and one for me. The boys went for their beers. When I sat down beside Cassy she whispered to me that she is really nervous and what happens next?

I said we just sit back and see how the night goes, if the guys want this to happen they need to make the first move and if not we will have had a great night out of dinner and drinks. She nodded in agreement.

A while later Cassy had gotten up to refill our wine glasses one more time and Brent came and sat down beside me taking his wife's place, except much closer to me than she was. His hand was rubbing my bare leg as Cassy came back into the room and handed me my wine.

She went over and sat beside hubby and he cuddled her, she leaned into him and half embraced him. They both looked at us, I was sitting with my legs crossed sipping my wine, Brent had put his beer down and was caressing my leg, it was very nice.

Then I motioned to hubby to kiss her and he lifted her chin up and they kissed, she was getting into it as she put her hand on his cheek. I reached over and started stroking Brent's cock, he was semi hard already.

I got up and put my wine glass on the table and looked over to see the other two in a full on makeout session now with hubby fondling her small breasts. Then I straddled Brent facing him and gave him an open mouth kiss with full tongue. His hands were all over my back and ass. He slide his hand under my skirt and seemed a little puzzled when he felt bare ass.

Then he lifted my skirt up to my waist, there was a dark wet stain around my crotch and I unbuttoned his shirt. Wow, he was muscular and hair free just the way I like it! His hands now found their way to my breasts, I could tell he really like them! My breasts were a lot bigger than his wife's and he was taken liberties with them.

I got up and removed my skirt and looked across the room, Cassy was sitting on the couch with hubby's tongue on her pussy, she was enjoying that. I saw she had a little V of pubic hair and I thought to myself I am going to shave that off later!

Brent had removed his pants and underwear and was standing naked in front of me, we kissed again as I stroked his now fully erect cock. I felt precum on his tip and I knelt down to clean it up sucking that cock like I wanted to make him cum right away, which wasn't the case. His cock was a bit longer that hubby's and notable thicker, this was going to be good.

I unsnapped my bodysuit at the crotch and fingered myself with Brent's cock in my mouth, I was as aroused as he was. Brent pulled my bodysuit over my head and he was fondling me once again.

I stood up and gave him a kiss transferring some precum into his mouth and then asked if he wanted to go upstairs, he sort of nodded.

The other two had the same idea, this was the first time I saw Cassy naked, she was sexy, quite petite and I would love to have had her right there on the stairs!

The only exchange between Cassy and Brent was just before we went upstairs, she handed him 2 condoms from her purse while she grabbed a couple for herself. Hubby and Cassy headed to the spare bedroom and I let Brent by the cock into the master bedroom.

I told him to lie down on the bed which he did and began to open a condom which I stopped him and told him this was a bareback house. He asked if I was sure and I said definitely, while thinking about period math, shit 4 days to ovulation I think, this is going to be close!

I slide that big cock into my wet pussy and felt it stretch me, my god did that feel good, so deep, so hard, so wrong! A moment of panic set in, my husband's brother has his cock in me, leaking cum already and he could knock me up. Then I felt his fingers on my clit and realized how excited this made me!

I went up and down on that cock and was moaning so much, I'm sure the neighbors could hear and the others in the other room definitely heard. After I came the second time I turned around and went reverse cowgirl and came so more. I leaned back and lay on top of Brent who had one hand on my breasts and one on my click as his cock popped out, still waiting for its release.

He started sucking my neck, I came again, then I said I wanted him to fuck me. He rolled off and climbed between my legs, he slide right in me penetrating me with one smooth motion, so good. He started slowly thrusting deep and softly in me, fully pulling out and doing it again. This was driving me nuts, I just wanted that big cock to pound me.

He sped up his thrusts and left it inside me leaning over and kissing me, my hand was fingering me clit and again as he whispered he wanted to see me suck my own nipple. I knew there was no way Cassy could do this so I pushed my breast up to my mouth and put my nipple in alternating biting it and licking it. This aroused him as he began fucking me really hard now, I was so stimulated!

He said he was almost ready to cum and I knew he was giving me one last time to use a condom but I told him I wanted his cum deep inside me. He pinned my arms over my head, put my legs on his shoulders and started ramming me harder than I think I had ever been rammed. I came a big one and then I felt him hold deep inside of me and the throbbing, oh my god the throbbing, must of been 20 spurts of cum shot into me.

He collapsed beside me seemingly spent as I played with his sperm that was leaking out of me and I told him that was so good. He confessed he had wanted to have sex with me since the first time he met me, I said I was sorry I didn't meet him first (I meant it then and I mean it even more now!).

We laid beside each other catching our breath. I was a hot mess for sure, pretty sweaty, my hair was everywhere, my juices were all over me and probably the bed and I felt Brent's cum leaking out of my pussy and trying to get into my ass, I helped it and pushed some in myself.

He got up to go to the bathroom and I got up to survey the damage, top blanket definitely took the worst of it then...I felt someone behind me, Brent had returned and moved my hair out of the way so he could kiss my neck and had a breast in each hand as his cock found its way between my ass cheeks. he was hard already!

He asked if he could enter me from behind, I said of course but my ass needs to be lubed, he said he wants my pussy again and bent me over the side of the bed. I felt his cock slide past my sweet, pussy juice and his cum back into my pussy but this angle felt even deeper.

I grabbed the blanket as there was no slow and steady, he held my hips and was fucking me hard making a loud slap with every thrust inside me. I lifted a leg onto the bed and he was deeper. I couldn't even reach down to my nipple or clit to stimulate for fear he would ram me over the bed.

No long after I felt his hand on my thigh and his other on my pussy holding me deep and then he came and came and came. His second load was just as big as the first one and I thought good lord how much cum does this man have, or I guess do I now have in me, oh shit with all this cum he's sure to have knocked me up!

He stood there breathless, still in me for a while after his orgasm was over and I lay face down on the bed. Then I heard a voice ask "Did you enjoy that?"

It was Cassy, her and hubby were standing in the room, no idea how long they were watching us but Brent just said "Fuck yeah!" Then he pulled out and a large amount of cum went with him as it hit the floor, everyone would have heard it.

"You didn't use a condom?" Cassy yelled, and I thought oh shit this isn't going to be good.

"That's okay, neither did we!" and I looked over at her and saw hubby's cum running down her leg.

The night wasn't over, but I will continue the tale in another story...