Little Sister's Paradise

Story Info
She loves her older brother - but can she seduce him?
13.6k words
4.69
53.9k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
487 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND A WARNING TO READERS: This story is about love, about forbidden lust, and about a little sister that cannot let go of her feelings for her older brother. So the logical solution becomes to seduce him! Please read the tags and make sure that you're okay with them before you proceed. However, this story is quite 'vanilla' other than the incest theme.

This is my contribution to the Literotica 25th Anniversary Challenge!

Song lyrics are the copyright of Choir of Young Believers.

All of the characters in the story are eighteen or older.

All of my stories are copyrighted, including this one.

--- LITTLE SISTER'S PARADISE ---

Was it possible to belong to someone who didn't desire you in return? Yes, Ophelia determined - because her heart belonged to her brother, and if he wanted it or not didn't seem to make a difference. She had fallen in love with a man that society deemed it forbidden to harbour feelings for. A man with similar life experiences as herself, that she had grown up with, and watched blossom into a charming, considerate young man. A man who loved her in return - but not in the same way. Not in the way she longed for. Not in the way she needed.

Over the years, her obsession gradually spiralled downwards into a chilling lust, losing control over the situation. Her own brother. A man that she was forbidden to think of as a sexual being. Her mind, however, seemed incapable of letting it go. Ophelia imagined him touching her with gentle fingers, his eyes glowing as they danced over her curves, meeting her eyes, drinking up her expression of longing. He would whisper words of praise and affection in her ear. She thought of this, often - fantasising about it at night, her fingers buried in the pink folds of her sex. Her back arching with each movement of her hand, whimpers and gasps escaping her mouth, lips parting. She had to have him. No matter what.

Her plan truly saw the light of day and came into fruition on his 25th birthday, though the details had been calculated out well in advance. Ophelia sat at the kitchen table in his colonial-style home, where he lived alone, poking at a piece of cake decorated with tangerines using a silver fork - her eyes fixated on him, a dreamy expression on her face as she watched his movements, imagining him thrusting inside of her. She needed him then, and always. To touch her, to hold her and to take her, to kiss her and lick her all over - for hours upon hours until she was a shivering, sweaty mess underneath his body. His tongue leaving trails of saliva all over her skin. To be claimed by him, finally.

The hour had grown late, and most of the guests had already returned home. "Well, I've got work in the morning, so.." their father spoke with his gruff voice, setting down his non-alcoholic drink. He nodded at his son, a hint of pride in his eyes. "Happy birthday once again, Max." And within the next ten minutes, the guests seemed to trickle out, until Ophelia and her brother were the only two remaining in the large dining room, the lights dim and the mood subdued.

"Shouldn't you be heading home as well?" Max asked politely, still standing by the countertop, a glass of red wine in his hand, swirling it around slowly. A tall man, he cut an impressive figure even in his casual clothes, with broad shoulders and long arms. His sister rolled her eyes - a mischievous glint in her blue orbs.

"I'm not leaving you with this mess. Not on your birthday. Look at the state of the kitchen! You go get ready for bed - I'll clean up in here." She watched as he considered it for a moment, his dark brows furrowed. She knew her brother like the palm of her own hand. He valued hospitality, and took pride in being a good host, so to leave the clean-up for her to take care of must have been an unspoken burden weighing heavily on his mind. Ophelia smiled at him, taking the opportunity to admire him without anyone interrupting her. The moments when they could be alone like that was limited and highly valued - she never took his company for granted, and tried to savour every opportunity. But she was nervous then, thought she didn't want to let it show.

"I can't let you do that, sis.." Max protested, but his sister remained adamant. She wasn't going to head home to her empty bed; not tonight. Not without giving him his true gift first.

"Then let's do it together? It'll be quick. You gather the silverware and I'll do the dishes - we'll have it finished in no time," she explained, earning an exaggerated sigh from her older brother. Ophelia grinned to herself as he agreed with reluctance. Moments later, she was wearing his kitchen apron - trying her best to look cute - as she did the dishes over the sink, pushing her butt outwards and wriggling it sensually every few seconds to see if he would react. If he noticed it at all, he made no comments - but she had expected that outcome. Over the years, she had attempted to subtly seduce him hundreds of times, and it was clear by now that he either didn't notice her more discreet advances, or he choose to pretend he didn't see them. Either way, her plan was far more sophisticated than just a simple sway of the hips.

"How did your date go? With that blonde barista?" she asked, trying to hide the fact that she was desperate for answers, hoping her brother would find her question casual and insignificant. He hummed for a moment before answering.

"It was a total disaster." Max mumbled, and Ophelia struggled to hide her pleased grin. "She was on her phone half the time, and couldn't be bothered to try and listen to what I was saying. And she took at least twenty photographs of the dessert. Twenty!" he sighed, as he wiped the table down with a wet cloth. It was clear that he found the dating scene somewhat troublesome and tiring.

"You need to find yourself a woman that truly understands and appreciates you," she mused, wiping her hands on the dish towel, and placing it on the countertop next to the sink. "Someone like me!" Ophelia grinned cheekily at him. He looked up from his work, raising his brows, before bursting into laughter. It hurt more than she had expected.

"Right, right.. So you think I should get out there and find myself a crazy woman to marry? You know you're a total wierdo, right?" he joked, but Ophelia's expression remained neutral, betraying no emotion. The smile faded from his features and he cleared his throat awkwardly - immediately regretting his choice of words. "I mean no offense, of course."

Ophelia's mouth twitched. "Oh, none taken. But you're twenty-five now, Max. You're getting older. Don't you want someone that really cares about you? That you can see yourself growing old with? A woman that won't leave you at the first sign of conflict?" She raised her brows at him, in a condescending and challenging way - her head lightly tilted, and her blonde locks framing her delicate features. "... Someone like me!" she stated again, as if to really hammer in the point.

Max blinked for a second. He regarded his sister with caution - a sharpness in her eyes. An unsettling sort of tone. He knew how emotional she could be, and he was far too tired for this to turn into a pointless fight. "You're right, you're right," he conceded, scratching his arm - his veins visible under his thin, tattooed skin. "But it's not like I'm intentionally going about this without meeting someone special - I've tried. I'm not on those dating apps hunting for pointless hook-ups, you know." His dark brown gaze scanned his sister's expression, but found no relief from whatever it was that had set her off.

"The problem isn't with your ability to meet people, Max. It's the fact you're not willing to open yourself up enough to give some of them a chance." Ophelia crossed her arms over her chest, lifting her chin in a stubborn manner, and narrowing her eyes. "Love is all around us, but we have to be willing to see it and accept it! Speaking of which, I have another gift for you." She picked up her handbag from a nearby chair, and pulled out an envelope. Handing it to him, her fingers lingered on his briefly as they exchanged the item between each other. Ophelia seemed intense.

Max frowned in confusion. The envelope was plain - unassuming and light. "You already got me too many presents," he sighed with a bemused smile. His gaze flitted back to hers when she didn't respond. "What is it?"

"Just open it and see!" Ophelia beamed with pride, her eyes glittering, her tone warmer. He did so. Inside were two pieces of paper, folded neatly and tucked together. She watched intently as his dark eyes scanned them over - his eyebrows raising with realisation. His mouth gaped, and he shook his head.

"I can't accept this." Max looked up at his sister, handing the airplane tickets back to her. "How much did this cost you?"

Ophelia shook her head defensively. "That doesn't matter. We're going to take a holiday together - like we used to do when we were younger." She was determined, and she had planned this well in advance. The destination was a romantic couple's retreat in the Caribbean's, where they would be surrounded by loving symbolism and couples doting on each other. But he didn't have to know that. "You've been so stressed lately, and you need to relax. It's practically a paradise island! A white sand beach, the blue sea, and a drink in your hand at sunset every night!"

Max laughed lightly, rubbing his temple with his fingers. "What about our jobs, Ophelia? We can't just leave for two weeks," he pointed out, not wanting to be rude, but also feeling extremely uneasy.

She waved off his concern with a delicate hand. "A little bit of time off will do us good. And I already talked to your boss, you know? Jim agrees with me. You need a vacation. Besides, there's no refund on the tickets - so there's nothing you can do about it," she explained, reaching up on her tippy toes, to plant a small kiss on his cheek.

He thought about it for a few moments. She looked so happy. Determined. "I.. I don't know what to say," he started, but her smile only grew wider.

"How about 'Thank you', hmm?" She placed a hand on his chest and gave him a playful push. Ophelia's heart felt as if it was being constricted by a deadly snake as she watched Max stare down at her, deep in thought. She hoped he'd come along, and that he would get increasingly excited about the vacation as the days leading up to their departure passed - just like he always did when he was about to face a new adventure. But he asked her the one question she hoped he wouldn't - the one that suggested he might know something was up.

"Thank you, sis.. Truly.. Wow.. But, uhm.. Are we getting separate rooms, or is there.. You know.." he started to ramble awkwardly, but trailed off.

Ophelia swallowed, blinking a couple of times. She had hoped he wouldn't ask in advance, and that she could play it off when they got there as her thinking they'd be getting separate rooms or at least separate beds when in reality she had meticulously and highly intentionally chosen a bungalow that was far away from any disturbances, with just one queen-sized bed for them to share. "I'm not sure," she lied - and instantly felt bad about it, so she added: "I don't think so, but.. That doesn't matter. You're comfortable with me, right? We used to share a room as kids all the time!" she smiled nervously, rubbing her palms on her jeans, and cursing herself silently.

Max hesitated. "Yes.. Yeah, it's cool," he replied. But something in his eyes suggested he wasn't exactly comfortable with the situation - which stung more than Ophelia could have anticipated. Her heart sank. It was so much work trying to find excuses to get him alone - and part of her knew that the plan to seduce him was doomed to fail. That no matter what sexy outfits she'd wear, or how romantic their settings would be, he would only look at her as his sister, and not as a potential lover. A desperate attempt at winning the heart of her own brother - a man who would never truly love her in return. But she could hope. She had always hoped, even when she was younger, when they would cuddle together at night under the covers as her teenage hormones ran amok, and fantasies consumed her thoughts - that he was loving her with the same intensity she held for him.

"... I don't have an unlimited budget, you know," she pouted, and drew circles onto his chest with her fingertip - occasionally daring to draw invisible hearts on the smooth fabric of his dark grey sweater. "It's not the largest room, perhaps - but the location is stunning, and the island is full of great activities. And we'll be there during the 25th anniversary since the hotel opened! I thought that was very fitting, seeing as it's your 25th birthday present and all.." she mumbled softly, casting a flirtatious gaze at him from underneath her lashes - chewing on her lip subconsciously which defined her nervous expression. "Thought it might be lucky!"

He chuckled in amusement at that. "You've always been sentimental and a little silly like that," he murmured. It was true. Ophelia often mentally added a spiritual touch to things - liked to create meaningful connections between matters and objects that perhaps weren't entirely obvious at first glance. Few things she did was left to chance. They were thoughtful and calculated, each step planned down to the finest details - and Max certainly admired that about her, as it was the complete opposite of his rather reckless and spontaneous way of living in the moment.

"So you'll go? For me?" Ophelia asked innocently, fluttering her lashes again, and staring at him with big, pleading eyes.

Only the briefest hesitation remained. "Yeah, of course I'll go. It'll be nice to get away from it all. And thanks again," he said, resting his hands on her shoulders - giving them a gentle squeeze. She looked overjoyed. And Ophelia deserved to be happy, he thought - so he'd make sure she would be. He just didn't realize then and there just how far he'd have to go to make her dreams come true.

--- 2 ---

Max was asleep in his room upstairs, and Ophelia had managed to convince him to let her sleep on the couch, claiming she was far to tired to head back home. She had stolen his pillow and covers straight out of his bed, claiming they were 'softer' than the spare ones, but in reality she just wanted to breathe in his scent all night long. To drown in it. It was comforting, somehow - but it also held a certain arousing edge. Ophelia lay there in the darkness, wearing one of his t-shirts - far too large for her - and panties with polka dots in pink and white, dreaming about the day when she would be able to seduce him. To finally be with Max in every sense of the word. His thick arms pinning her wrists down as he forced her into the mattress - taking control and claiming her pussy as his. She gasped out loud at the thought, then stared at the clock on the wall. Was he asleep by now?

Making up her mind, Ophelia got out of bed, and headed up the stairs to his bedroom. A sliver of moonlight shone through the curtains, her heart wild and untamed in her chest, as she watched him from the threshold of the door. Max's breathing sounded soft and peaceful - indicating that he was sound asleep. Was this a good idea? Unlikely, she thought - but she was unable to stop herself. Held captive by her own needs and desires, she stared at him in the shadowed room, one hand finding its way underneath her shirt - pinching and tugging at her hardened nipple until it ached. The other made its way downwards, in between her thighs - carefully rubbing at her button of pleasure through the soft fabric of her underwear. Ophelia tried to stifle her moans. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment - but she was spellbound by him. Unable to look away, her mind conjured images of him penetrating her over and over again until her orgasm would hit, waves of pleasure crashing over her body, washing the world away - leaving the only thing that mattered behind. The two of them, together.

Max rolled over on his side, and his little sister quickly slipped out of the room and down the hall like a ghostly fox in the night. She couldn't afford to get caught. Not when she was so close to having him all to herself for two entire weeks, in the middle of paradise. They would share a bed, enjoy romantic dinners together, stroll through the beachside village hand in hand, go snorkelling in the ocean.. and she would keep trying to seduce him until her brother couldn't help himself any longer - until he would break and finally touch her, kissing her passionately in the moonlight, his hands all over her body. Ophelia grinned excitedly. She had come so close, only needing to get him on that plane. Just the two of them, alone, with no distractions. It was the best chance she'd ever get, and she was not going to squander it.

--- 3 ---

Ophelia truly was afraid of flying, but she nevertheless played it up a lot as an excuse to cling to her older brother's side for most of the duration of their 9-hour journey - including their time in the airport before they had even departed. "I'm just so nervous," she claimed - holding onto Max's arm with both hands. His shirt was dark and long-sleeved, and he smelled of sandalwood and coffee; a scent that she always associated with him. "Please, can you just let me stay close to you like this? I feel so safe."

He smiled down at her, chuckling lightly. "Of course," he said, pulling her closer to him with one hand. Ophelia considered it a huge win on her part, and when they were up in the air and her actual fears kicked in - and she began shaking like a puppy dog experiencing their first thunderstorm - his presence truly helped ease her nerves. At one point, Ophelia almost forgot where she was, and began placing kisses on his neck - but he pulled away from her with a frown and a questioning look. "Cut it out, sis - people are staring at us."

Ophelia knew she could get away with small amounts of public affection - and ever so slightly more in a private setting - but that if she did it too often or took things too far, Max would quickly grow agitated and uncomfortable. "I'm sorry," she said sheepishly, hanging her head in shame. Her cheeks reddened in embarrassment as she continued to sit there with him, attempting to recover from her latest transgression - mentally reprimanding herself for being so careless. It really wasn't the correct timing for dropping the ball; soon they'd be on the other side of the world where no one knew them or what their relation to each other were, in a place filled with romance and relaxation. It was going to be the best chance Ophelia would get - and she had to make the most out of it. But she couldn't push too hard, too fast. That mistake had already been made in the past and it took months to recover from it, and get her older brother to drop his guard again.

Eventually, Max's gaze was fixated out the window. "Look!" he would exclaim every half a minute or so, pointing out one interesting detail after another, like they were children in a candy shop. The islands they flew over seemed to be a mixture of tropical forest landscapes and coastal scenery, with all the greens and blues blending into one another to form a perfect palette that was both relaxing and fascinating at once. Even Ophelia was impressed with how breath-taking the scenery appeared below them, and how lovely it all looked from this height, despite being a little frightened each time she looked out the window. Paradise seemed more real than it ever had before.

After landing safely on one of the larger islands in the group, and dealing with the usual airport security check-up and hassle, they quickly retrieved their luggage and headed out towards their shuttle bus, which led them to a marina where a speedboat would take them to their small island. The marina itself was full of colourful shops, boutiques and hotels, with locals selling hand-crafted souvenirs by the dockside, in a row that went along the entire length - almost like a shopping mall for tourists - except much cheaper and less gaudy. They stood there on the docks, taking in the sight and smell of the sea, the sun covering them in its incandescent warmth, while the sounds of seagulls and waves lapped in the background. After putting their luggage inside the boat that was already waiting for them, they were off - the brisk breeze whipping through their hair as they headed towards their temporary new home; the blue skies above them and the equally blue ocean below, as if a divine force had merged the two together to create a sapphiric work of art.

Devinter
Devinter
487 Followers