Brotherly Love

Story Info
My brother is home for the summer.
2.7k words
4.57
10.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Happygirl22
Happygirl22
32 Followers

I am lying on my bed Sunday morning for my usual self-indulgence, and, lately, they have all been fantasies about my oldest brother. Wow, what a smoking hot and hunky boy he's become. I've been watching him online at college for about a year now. He's ripped, full of muscles, and packing a very noticeable bulge in any of the slacks he wears. Yesterday, freshly home for summer break, he'd decided to stay in the pool house for more privacy, and, damn, I wish, and don't wish, he would close his drapes. I've caught him several times lying in the backyard grass rubbing on suntan lotion in the most seductive possible way. Like, damn, I swear that thing was half hard and calling for me.

We weren't really close growing up because he's five years older than me. I was more of a nuisance then a sibling. All my girls thought he was the most hunky guy around, but for me, he was just my bossy older brother. It wasn't until this last year that we started chatting online, mostly about my choices for college. That's when I started to notice how crazy hot he was.

After three full weeks of dreaming he's touching me, I'm lying here, sun shining in, sliding my finger over my panties. With a tiny press at just the right spot squishing my button, I decide today is the day. I gather up all my courage, quickly shower, spritz on my new Dior strawberry flavors, and slip into my new summer dress. I apply my sexiest 'come fuck me' cat eyes and sneak out of my house.

To both my surprise and delight, I pretend to walk naively through his door. He's standing there in his robe. It's partly open, showing his ripped chest.

I nervously look up into his beautiful blue eyes. "Hi." Damn, that was dumb, I thought.

"Well hello, little sis," he says.

I smile and giggle, which I'm sure he thinks is odd. Holding out my coffee cup, I start my little plan. "I hate to ask, but Mom is out of sugar." I hand him my cup and give him another girly giggle.

"Really?" he says.

"A cup of sugar."

He smiles down at me. "Well, well, of course. Come on in."

He heads off towards the kitchen, half expecting me to stay in the doorway. He glances back as he hears the door shut and my bare feet following him down the hall to his kitchen. I try to start a little small talk, I mean, my God, he's hot. I was hoping by now I'd get a glance at that bulging cock, because, after all I thought, one look at this little babe in her flowery sundress is all it would take. My perfect pert breasts and rock-hard nipples show through the thin fabric of my dress, and I've made sure my face is light but perfectly done. Two tiny braids from my temples hold back my slightly curled blond hair. I know very well that every single one of my professors dreams of undressing me.

I watch him reach for this two-step kitchen ladder and place it under the tall cupboard where he keeps the sugar.

"Are you doing some baking today?" he says.

I look at him with this twinkle in my eye. "Nope."

Again, he looks at me oddly, but he smiles and steps up on his ladder and grabs the bag from the top shelf. He starts his descent and stumbles like a goofball, practically falling from the top step and landing right in front of me. His robe pops open and his eight inches of three-quarters hard and three inches thick cock pops out right in front of me.

I'm half mortified as I look up to see him staring at my nipples hardening in my dress. He's standing there, fully exposed, holding a ten-pound bag of sugar as I lose my senses and take a step right into him. I grab his ball sack with my left hand and his cock with my right.

I look up into his eyes. "Wow. I knew it was huge but, fucking wow." I slowly jack his cock in a downward motion.

He's motionless for a second, and then barks at me. "Meagan! What are you doing?"

He doesn't really resist me as I continue to massage his balls. He reaches behind me with the sugar bag and places it on the counter. He looks down into my angel face looking up into his eyes.

"What do you mean 'I knew you were huge'?" he asks with a half grin.

I giggle seductively and squeeze his cock and tell him. "Well, my bathroom looks right into your bedroom and I've been watching you stroke this big thing ever since you came home. And, well, like I said, I knew it was big, but this is a real dad-size cock."

I re-arrange his cock in my hand and stroke it upwards with an ever-increasing grip and quickening pace. The thickness of his rapidly expanding cock fills my hand to the point my fingertips no longer touch. He puts his forefinger under my chin to tilt my head up, bends slightly,and kisses my glossy strawberry-flavored pink lips. Our lips melt together and our tongues swirl around one another in a long, sensuous, passionate kiss. He breaks away just as I am getting lost in our lust.

I push him gently against the wall with a 'you're mine now look'. He looks down into my eyes as I slowly drop to my knees, never letting go of his guy.

Again, he tries to slow me down. "My god, Meagan. Where's Mom and Dad?"

I ignore him and keep admiring this incredible beast. He slides his robe over his shoulders. As it hits the floor he slightly spreads his legs. I grab his balls from the back of his sack with my thumb and forefinger wedged up where his sack meets the vee of his legs. I pull them towards me with force and lick up the entire length of his shaft.

"Oh, fuck, you little minx."

I lick along its length two more times, pulling his sack towards me again and again, and sucking the head of his cock into my mouth. I suck harder, jacking his sac towards me in rhythm to my sucking, swirling my tongue around its head and sucking with loud slurping noises.

"My God, sis." He almost slurs his words. "Where did you learn to suck cock like this? When did you even start? Where did my baby sister go?"

I have him! I jack his cock faster and suck harder. Inch by delicious inch I manage to work a decent length of his cock down my throat. With my steady firm grip on his balls dragging his shaft into me, I gag-suck his length down my throat. I'm beginning to taste his pre-cum dripping onto my tongue as he tries to fuck my face deeper. I now know it's time to pull my mouth off his cock.

I nearly blow his mind when I take the tip of my tongue and fuck the tiny hole on the tip of his cock.

"Fuck, Meagan," he mumbles. What are you doing to me?"

He grabs my hair, holding my face in place and throws his head back. I'm certain he's getting ready to blow, but there's no way I'm going to let him come first. I've wanted this slab of meat for way too long. When, suddenly, I think he's thinking the same thing. He lifts my chin, looks down at me with my drool flowing down my face, grabs me under the arms, and stands me up without me letting go of his cock.

"Oh, baby sis," he says hungrily. "It's your turn."

I reach behind and undo the first three buttons of my dress. I slide it off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

"Holy fuck," he says, staring at my shaved pussy. "What a gorgeous little body."

With his finger still under my chin, he walks me the three steps backward to the island counter in the middle of his kitchen and picks me up onto the edge.

He looks into my eyes. "I have to admit, I've been watching you ever since I got home, too. I see you've grown into a perfect body, but I had no idea your breasts would be this firm, standing perfectly pert without a bra. Just fucking wow."

He nestles in-between my legs and kisses my lips. My face is still slobbery wet. "Damn," he murmurs. "You're a good kisser."

He nibbles his way into my neck and I let out a little gasp. He slides his hands down over my now wonderfully hard nipples, then lowers himself onto one knee. Sliding my bum to the edge of the counter, he lashes his tongue up the inside of my thigh, right up to the edge of my thong panty.

"Oh, baby," he says.

"I seem to have gone from little sis, to 'oh baby'" I say, laughing as I tilt my head back to enjoy. I arch my spine and he lifts my legs to his shoulders.

"Oh, my God," he says under his breath as he bites lightly on my entire vagina. "I can smell your intoxicating scent mixed with the soap you washed with this morning. You little vixen, you didn't come for sugar. You came for cock. And, oh baby, you know how to get it."

He pulls my panties down over my knees and drops them to the floor, then puts his hands under my knees and lifts them into the air, exposing my perfectly waxed glistening wet pussy, where I'm certain there are already forming beads of my liquid heaven. Looking directly into my vagina, he takes his tongue and slowly licks from the crack of my ass, up across my anal bud, up over the little liquid drips sitting on the edge of my opening, and up between my lips and over my clit in one, long, slow, pass.

He goes back to the crack of my ass, flattening his tongue and this time pressing it hard into me. He drags his tongue over the length of my drooling cunt three more times. The third time he stops to suck my swelling clit between his lips. A tiny squeal is all I can get out.

I lie back on the counter, throw my hands behind my head, grab the opposite edge of the counter, and arch my back. I pull my knees up in the air with my heels together, fully exposing my hole for my man's ready tongue to dig into. He lowers his lips onto that little flap of skin right between my anal bud and my hole, and sucks on it, gently at first, then harder. It's like, OMG, how did he even know how much I love that? Like he can read my mind, he darts his tongue over my ass.

He digs the tip of his tongue into my bum and then lashes back up the length of my slit. He drags his tongue around my clit, digging the tip into the folds that hide my little button before dragging it down to dig into my drooling hole. He tongue fucks me, digging his tongue into the tightness of my wet cunt. My pussy starts to pulsate and my legs start to quiver. I'm close to flooding his face with my juices when he stops.

"I think not yet, little angel," he says softly.

"Oh my god," I plead. "Are you kidding me? Let me come." I'm squirming on the counter, completely ready to gush, and reaching for him to come back.

"You came here for the daddy cock," he says snarkily. "And you're gonna get it."

He raises himself from the floor and places the swollen head of his massive cock right on my hole and pushes. "My god, little girl," he mumbles. "Don't you ever use this thing?"

I'm thinking his cock isn't going to fit in my hungry little pussy. Grabbing his cock around the shaft, he slaps it on my clit to my delightful howl. Quickly, he places the head back into my opening and pushes. Oh, I can feel his cock stretching me completely, until with a plop its head penetrates the first inch of me. He slides just the head of his cock in and out, going a little deeper with every push.

Getting more aggressive, he pushes two, then three, inches of swollen meat into me. That's when he sees the tortuous grimace on my face as I'm thinking, how crazy big his cock is.

"My god, Meagan, you're so fucking tight."

Just when I think he might ease up, he gets a little more aggressive and forces inch after inch into my stretched, wet, cock-clenching, and still-not-ready-for-his-size hole. He gets five and a half or six inches of cock into me, and I finally start to accept his girth. Hespeeds up his rhythm, fucking me with abandon. His muscles gleam with sweat as he pounds his cock deep into my hole. Losing myself in the delirium of this massive thing invading my tiny body, I arch my back again and that's my signal for him to guide his cock to that perfect spot that gets me every time.

He reaches under the small of my back with his left arm, puts my hands around his neck with his right, and lifts me off the counter. I immediately wrap my legs around his waist as he grabs under my bum and drives his cock in an upward thrust into me. In and up, over and over, he drives deeper and deeper into me. I try to straighten my legs out on his back and hang off his neck as I'm getting impaled on his cock. He reaches his finger around my vaginal entrance, smears my wet all over his middle finger, and drives it to the first knuckle into my ass.

I instinctively bury my head into his neck and bite down on his shoulder as my legs spasm wildly behind him. My legs continue to quiver as I feel my little cunt hole contracting like a vice as my orgasm wells up in my depths. His cock is so deep in me now it's practically pounding off my belly. With a beastly, throaty moan and a crazy hard drive of his cock, he lets go a tremendous gush of semen. He comes rivers of hot sticky lava deep in my leaking cunt hole.

I let go of my clench on his neck. "I'm coming. Oh God, fuck me, just fuck me." My legs fly straight out, shaking and quivering, thrusting my pelvis into him, trying to drive myself deeper onto his cock, not realizing until later that he has buried eight inches of his cock into his little angel. My god, where did I put it all?

He sits me down on the counter, still impaled on his length, still pumping his cock into me to drain every drop from his balls. Wrapped tight around him, I continue vibrating as I flood his cock with lady love.

My arms still wrapped tight around my big brother's neck, I start to ease. My body slowly goes limp, releasing my clench around his hips. He slowly withdraws his cock, and I tilt my head back as he pulls out for what seems like forever. With a sloppy smack, his meat hits the counter. A crazy amount of juices from my cunt, mixed with his seed, puddles on the granite. I look right up into his eyes, staring at him with spent but euphoric emotion, almost dazed and glazed.

I drag my ass right through that puddle, mostly on purpose, and climb off the counter without saying a word and with an immovable smile on my face. I grab my panties and slide my dress over my head. I give him one more little smile and head for the door.

'Wow' is what I'm sure he's thinking. And, LOL, he'll know I'm gonna come back because I leave Mom's favorite coffee cup on the counter.

 

Happygirl22
Happygirl22
32 Followers