Brother's Basketball Teammate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments of wandering around, I found ourselves stopping in front of a super scary-looking escape room.

"No way, Joss. There's no way.", I said as I attempted to get his arm off me.

"Come on, Leo. It'll be fun! We don't have anything else to do anyway.", he said.

"Nuh uh. I'm not going in there."

"Leo...", he called in a low baritone, making all the hairs on my body rise. Our eyes met and he stared at me blankly with his brown ones. I felt hypnotized. I felt like I'd have done anything he asked me then and there.

"O-okay...", I whispered.

"That's good, Leo.", he said before ruffling the topside of my hair. "Trust me on this, it'll be fun."

"Okay, but don't pick the one with the clowns on the poster or I'll literally die on the spot.", I exclaimed. He chortled as we entered the stall.

"I'm not kidding, Josiah!", I elbowed his side.

After being briefed about a few house rules, the two of us were blindfolded and guided inside the room. We were soon told to take them off, revealing a spacey room lit by nothing but a faint red light. On the far end of the room was a queen sized bed with old blankets and abandoned pillows. Beside it was a huge cabinet adorned with two oval mirrors on its doors.

Finally, on our side of the room was a white dresser with a few cards on top of it. Joss picked the cards up and read it out loud. It was a clue for us to find a key to a locked safe that was also on top of the dresser.

Suddenly, the TV turned on and the guy with the creepy mask from the SAW movies appeared. I instinctively grabbed a fistful of his shirt from his side as I pressed myself closer against him. He chuckled.

We were given more and more clues until Joss was able to deduce what he had to do with the cards and where to look for the key. We were steadily progressing because of Joss and when he was able to open one of the chests, a shrill sound emanated from the other side of the door. I was so caught off guard that I reflexively launched myself against Joss, wrapping my arms around his torso like a monkey to a branch and digging my face between his chest and pits.

The vibration of his body against my face as he laughed and laughed at my reaction brought me back to reality as I gradually felt the smoothness of his chiseled body against my touch. I detached myself from him in a quick snap.

"Sorry. That surprised me."

The glass door clicked and Joss and I went through it. As I closed it behind me, it clicked once again and just a few seconds later, we heard a shuffle coming from the other side of the room. What seemed like a ghoul materialized from the other side of the door and it started banging against the frame aggressively while uttering gibberish words.

At this point, I was basically a screaming mess glued to Joss's back the entire time as he tried to search for more clues. Eventually, he was able to open a huge chest in the corner of the room revealing what's supposed to be a severed human leg. Beside it was a card explaining that in order to leave the room, we must retrieve the key dangling from the waist of the ghoul.

God knows I couldn't do it so I just stayed in the safe room while Joss tossed the human leg to the far corner of the other room to distract the ghoul before going for the key. When he retrieved it, we were able to safely open the door and we escaped. All because of Joss.

"See? Wasn't that fun?", he grinned but I just have him my best attempt at a death stare.

"Sorry about that. I didn't know that an actual person would appear like that. Are you alright?", he asked in a mellow voice.

He must have thought that I was really upset because he wore a concerned expression when I looked up at him. I showed him a flashy grin.

"It's okay. It was kind of fun even if you did like 95% of the work." I chuckled.

We were driving home when Ashton called. He said something about staying over at his girlfriend's house for the night so I didn't have to wait up for him.

"What happened?", Joss asked.

"Ashton's sleeping over at his girl's house tonight...", I said, realizing that I'd have to sleep alone after being forced to go through the most traumatic experience in my life.

"Hmm. You're all alone, then?", he replied with a smirk.

"You're not helping, man!", I creased my brows in frustration as I looked at him.

"I'm kidding! You can sleep over at my place tonight, if you want. I can just drive you back here before your first class."

"No, that's okay... I don't wanna trouble you any more than I already have."

"Hmm. What if I sleep at your house instead?", he suggested.

"Really? Please tell me you're not kidding?", I asked. At this point, I'm not really scared anymore. I just really wanted to spend more time with him. I'm really down bad, aren't I?

"I'm serious. I don't want you to be alone when a burglar breaks in tonight.", he chuckled. He parked his car in front of the house before unbuckling his seatbelt.

I called Ashton and let him know that Joss was staying over so he'll need to borrow some of his house clothes, and he was of course okay with it.

I gave him a fresh set of toiletries along with Ashton's shirt and plaid boxer. He returned the shirt.

"I can't sleep with a shirt on, dude. This'll do.", he said before heading to the bathroom and closing the door behind him. I heard the sound of the shower, and naughty thoughts began to take over my head. I distracted myself by turning on the TV and playing a random Netflix movie.

The door opened after a while, and a Greek god appeared with only a thin fabric of towel draped around his waist. Tiny beads of water ran from his chest to his chiseled abs, finally fusing with the towel just above his crotch. I forced myself to look away before things got too weird for the both of us.

I tried distracting myself with the movie in front of me, but then he unraveled the towel around his waist and brought it to his head, aggressively rubbing his hair dry. He was partly covering his face so I had a short chance to check his package out. His cock was flaccid but it was unbelievably huge and thick, resting above the heaviest balls I've ever seen. It was beautiful. I wanted to do nothing more in the world but to kneel in front of him and start worshipping that beautiful meatstick until he unloads his cum in the deepest parts of my throat.

I don't know if he just forgot that I was gay, or if he was just really that comfortable around me, but I didn't want to break his trust so I forced myself to go to the bathroom to take my turn in the shower. I let the warm and sharp rivets of the water hit my body as I tried to wrap my head around what was happening. Joss is actually in my bed half-naked.

I put on a loose fitting shirt and a skimpy pair of boxer shorts before heading out to my room. Joss was sprawled on the bed on his phone, and I reckoned he needed some time to himself so I headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?", he asked in a stern voice.

"Umm... You can sleep here, Joss, I'll just sleep in my brother's room.", I answered meekly.

"Come here.", he commanded as he made some space on the bed and patted it.

I froze in my spot. His almost naked body was so tempting, but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to resist the temptation if I lay beside him.

"Leo, come here."

"Yes sir." I blurted out without thinking. I don't know where it came from, but after hearing me call him sir, his eyes were colonized with something foreign. Anger? Hunger? I didn't have time to think when I laid beside him on my bed just a few inches away from his nakedness.

"Damn. Good boy, Leo...", he whispered in a dangerously low voice.

We continued to watch the movie in front of us, although my attention was completely elsewhere. His phone kept pinging every half minute, so he put it on silent and placed it on the nightstand.

After a few minutes, I could hear his light snores beside me. He looked so peaceful and handsome with his mouth slightly open like that. He was lying on his side facing me. My eyes were starting to flutter from fatigue, so I decided to turn the lights off.

I tried to sleep but I just couldn't bring to knock myself out. Joss's overwhelming presence behind me made it impossible, especially over the fact that we're sharing the same duvet.

So many naughty thoughts began popping into my head. The culprit to my wet dreams was lying unconscious an arms distance away from me. Very subtly, I backed away inch after inch until my back was barely touching his torso. The heat coming from his body almost drove me insane.

He started to shuffle behind me. My heart started beating so fast and I mentally braced myself to face the consequences of my curiosity but he just pressed himself harder against my back, igniting all the nerves on my skin in a euphoric sensation and sending electrocuting sparks all throughout my body. His torso was unbelievably smooth. The flesh was soft yet hard, and his levelled breathing subtly ground our skins together.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any better, he wrapped his arm around me, the heavy weight resting against my side, while his hand landed on my arm right in front of my chest.

I was frozen. For a moment, I forgot how to breathe. The light snores I heard from Joss indicating his state of consciousness snapped me out of my reverie.

He groaned and nuzzled his nose against my nape as he constricted me in his arms impossible tighter. He adjusted himself and I felt a soft yet rigid flesh slide against the sensitive crevice of my ass. He heaved his hips up and forwards, pressing hard against my crack and forcing his thick member to be sandwiched between my globes.

He started humping over and back against my backside, his strides slow but defined, and I found myself achingly pressing my butt against his crotch. I couldn't believe this was happening.

He was groaning and snoring altogether.

"Tell me... Tell me how much you want it inside you..."

I was dumbfounded. My senses were in haywire, so I didn't trust myself enough to answer but before I could think any further, he spoke again.

"Answer me, Denise."

After a few seconds, he stopped humping me and I heard him snoring again.

-

Tell me what you think about the first chapter! Comments and feedback are most welcome and appreciated through my profile.

12