Brother's Basketball Teammate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His head was throbbing in anticipation. I wrapped, or better yet tried to wrap my hand around his shaft guiding his dick towards my mouth before I enveloped it with my lips.

He scrunched his eyes shut and threw his head back after I swirled my tongue aggressively around his sensitive head. He tried his hardest to suppress his moans, but the sensation was just too much for him.

I dug my fingers between the flap of his shorts and his skin, and I was about to remove his shorts when he stopped me with his hands.

"Tell me how much you want it, Leo." he commanded.

"Please, sir... I can't take this anymore. I desperately need you to fuck my mouth with your huge cock..." I begged.

"You're a good boy, Leo..." he hoarsely whispered. He lifted his hip to help me as I swiftly removed his shorts and his red plaid boxer shorts surfaced. I could see a clear wet spot on his boxers where the tip of his dick was and I immediately licked and wrapped my lips around him. The salty taste of Joss attacked me, and our eyes connected. His mouth was now agape and his brows were creased upwards in the center as he watched me slightly bob my head up and down his still concealed dick.

"Fuck! Leo, stop teasing me." he said.

I removed his boxers and his raging dick slapped his stomach in a loud thud before standing upright mightily. I knew he was huge, but seeing it up close was an entirely different scenery altoggether. The head had a perfect soft pink color, and his shaft had an amazing girth and length. It was the most beautiful cock I've ever seen. I took my precious time admiring it.

I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock. As expected, my fingertips were still pretty far apart as it was just that thick. I looked at him and he gave me a sly smirk.

"All yours, buddy." he winked.

I started stroking him slowly, starting from the base and working my way upwards until my hands enveloped his shaft in the area just below the head. I repeated the stroke with both of my hands and it looked as if I was milking and squeezing the cum out of his dick.

I could feel the vein running along the topside of his dick and it was unbelievably sexy to the touch. I wrapped both my hands on his shaft, one on top of the other, as I started really getting into the handjob. I twisted my hands in opposite directions while building pressure until he started leaking an ample amount of his sticky precum.

I spread the liquid around his entire head with my palm in a circular motion, rubbing and massaging which made him arch his back in pleasure.

After a while, I held the base of his thick member and dug my chin against his thigh just beside his dick and I slapped his raging member hard against my cheek over and over. He looked so turned on that it made me impossibly hornier myself.

I shifted on the bed, positioning myself so that I was kneeling between both of his knees as I held the base of his dick and pointed it upwards. I bent forwards and hovered my mouth just above his perfect cock while looking at Joss's impatient face.

"Suck it, Leo." he ordered.

I gave it a soft kiss on the tip, gradually opening my mouth as I pressed my face downwards and took more and more of him in. I wrapped my soft lips around his girth until his entire head was perfectly filling the void in my mouth. Just the head of his dick was almost enough to fill my orifice.

His head was thrown back, and he kept murmuring from the pleasure. I stayed still for a while before I let my hands molest and explore his delicious body. I rubbed his thigh and worked my way upwards to his abs, and then finally to his chest.

I started swirling my tongue around his sensitive head, gradually picking up speed until he began involuntarily bucking his hips forward. I was consumed with lust.

After a few moments, his heavy hand found its way to the back of my head, pressing and pulling me to take him deeper into my throat. I did as he pleased and took more and more of him in, feeling the smooth texture of his skin against my soft and damp lips. Before I was able to even reach halfway through his length, the tip of his dick was already kissing the back of my throat.

I didn't move for a while until he looked down and our eyes met. I wanted him to witness what I was about to do, and I wanted his full attention.

I ventured further and further slowly, his dick lodging forwards deeper into my throat by the second until my nose kissed the soft tufts of his pubes.

"Holy fucking shit!!" he groaned. He placed his hands under his head as he threw his head back, and his chest heaved and fell from the pleasure.

I hummed, making him feel the vibration of my throat.

"Fuck!" he cussed as his hips spasmed and bucked forward. I pulled away ever so slowly, making sure to accentuate the popping sound as my lips let go of his head.

"Leo, where the fuck did you learn that?" he asked. I smirked and took him back in my mouth. He supported himself by his elbows, lifting his back slightly from the bed to watch me do the deed.

I slowly took him back in until I reached half of his length. I then grabbed the base of his cock with my hands, again one on top of the other, and started jerking off the lower half of his dick at a fast pace. I didn't take my eyes off of him the entire time.

I kept on bobbing my head up and down his length as if my life depended on it, gradually tightening the constriction of my lips and building suction. His hips would involuntarily buck forwards every now and then, and his gruff moans filled the air of his room.

His thighs wildly tensed whenever he tried to suppress his climax, and I knew instantly that he was about to shoot.

As I built up the speed of my thrusts, I started twisting my head along with it as his thickness torpedoed my throat over and over again.

"Ahhh! Haaaahh... Leo, I'm close... Haaahh!" he moaned.

I didn't stop or slow down. I carried on with the pace, bobbing my head with fervor as I continued to pump his lower cock with both of my hands.

"Shit! I'm cumming... Haahhh! Cumming!!" he grunted.

He pulled my head against his crotch in a sudden motion, abruptly ramming his entire length back in the deepest part of my throat for the last time as I felt his dick fatten momentarily before spewing thick spurts of cum down my throat and covering my insides with his warmth. His load was so ample that a huge chunk of it flowed back into my mouth and spilled out of it.

He kept pulling his cock and ramming it back as he still wasn't done releasing ropes of his cum into me.

His throaty moans were music to my ears. I was able to swallow most of his load, and about a minute after, our eyes connected.

"Holy shit, Leo!"

12