All Comments on 'Brother's Best Friend Ch. 06'

by explorer900408

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ryder's a shit

Poor Katie. Ryder is a selfish prick.I hope she hooks up with jay and ryder goes mad with jealousy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You've lost this reader. 1*

dairetodairetoalmost 11 years ago
hhhmmmm

not really a fan of how Ryder went off BUT i can understand why you did it.

I had hoped to read more in this chapter about Katie and Ryder exploring this together, well more her exploring it with Ryder

Hopefully the next chapter has more in it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BDSM? More like assholes forcing women...

So Jay thinks it is okay and normal to tell a (supposed) submissive to obey and threaten her with a spanking by a complete stranger? Safe and consensual don't seem to matter when it comes to this "professional clubowner"... normally that's the point where it goes bad and from BDSM to rapey forced sex! Not a fan of how you depict the guys involved in this lifestyle, they aren't so much foms but complete assholes!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ryder is trash

Not a big fan about the whole bdsm And this story maybe should be under that category because this threw me for a loop. I was kinda going that Ryder will redeem himself but he continues to act like an asshole. And being into bdsm does not justify him being a slut. I think Katie deserves someone so much better than him at the same time she needs to grow a pair. But I think that with her being a submissive that will never happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This has become weird....

This wasn't what this story was really about. Story is all off and wonky. Don't understand the whole BDSM incorporation. Just seems weird. Should have started out like this if that's where you wanted to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I like it. It's a different twist and it will be interesting when they start their romance again at their house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not happy

I really don't like the BDSM thing and how Ryder is such a manwhore douche bag asshole jerk.. I want them to be together but she deserves way more than what he has to offer .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Job!

I could see where you were kinda heading with the ribbon and like the BDSM twist. I do like the story so far but you should also keep some of the innocence if that makes sense.

Otherwise, great work and Look forward to reading more soon I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wtf! and this ended up in romance how??

Seriously did you really put this in romance. I think its very misleading and should be placed elsewhere. The story was very confusing and i could go on...but that takes to much time. Just know when you put a story in romance we expect romance!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More, please more!

Ignore those other comments. I love the romance and the breathless anticipation that you create in the story. I would love to read more...want to know what happens with her return home, gregs reaction, her continuing exploring her submission, the club...all of it!! Even want to know about bella and where the story line of her filming the dance goes.

Please, give me more!

Sassy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

Please finish the rest of this story! Soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
post!

please post soon!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You need to post a warning before starting in that bdsm crap put the story in that category, this is not romance. And you need to find an editor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

where is the rest of the story! :) please more!!!!!

Xgirl04Xgirl04almost 8 years ago
Where is the end?

Finish the story it is not cool to toil with us. You are a very talented writer, so you should continue writing. However you do need a editor you had a few mistakes. Overall I loved the story, but it feels incomplete.

HisRainyGirlHisRainyGirlover 7 years ago
Loved this story.

The character development and story build up was wonderful. I'm hoping you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Finish the story!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please Finish

I loved the story. I was sad to see it ended so abruptly. I hope you come back and finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FINISH THE STORY

PLZ finish this story. It cant end like that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous