Brother's Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm approached without warning or buildup, and suddenly I am overwhelmed "oh shit! Oh oh ohoAHHH" as I spurt cum and keep stroking fast as I jet over and over, making quite the mess. I collapse back into the sofa, slumped back, and let out a huge breath, almost a sigh, as I feel totally relaxed.

"That wasn't very quiet. Feel better now?" Steve asks from across the room.

"Yes," I say tentatively, surprisingly not embarrassed.

"Good, now shut up so I can go to sleep."

I am a bit surprised by his nonchalance, to be honest, but I clean myself up, turn down and fall asleep in no time, sated and calm.

I get home the following night, and head downstairs. I notice the light is on, so I assume Steve is still up. I hear voices, and the crack of pool balls, and Steve and his friend Paul are playing pool.

"Hey Steve, Hey Paul," I say as I come downstairs.

"What's up? How was work?"

"Meh, same old, same old. Nothing broke, so that's always good," I respond.

I grab my clothes and go change into comfortable, non-work clothes, and I noticed my work clothes were a bit on the dusty side, so I get ready to start up the washer. I don't have a full load, so I head back in to the main room, "You need to throw anything into the washer, Steve?"

"You doing laundry? Nice. Yeah, over there is my pile. Anything you can get done would be great."

"Cool," I respond as I head over to his basket and grab a handful of clothes to toss in with my own.

"Paul brought us a couple of mags we haven't seen. We're going to do a swap. You mind?"

I stop and turn around, "Do what?"

"Girlie mags, we're going to trade a couple of ours with these ones Paul brought over. Fresh meat!"

"Oh, yeah, sure. Sounds good."

I head over and get the laundry going, and it ended up being a full load, so it is going to be a good 45 minutes to wash. I head back over to watch the pool game and chill for a bit. Better than sitting in front of the TV.

Paul and Steve are in the stash drawer, flipping through the pages, and Paul selects a couple to take with.

"You sure you don't mind?" Paul asks.

"Nah, it's cool. Sharing is caring."

Paul says his goodbyes and heads out, two of our magazines in tow.

I am a bit tired from being up late the previous night, so I tell Steve, "Hey, I'll go watch TV upstairs if you want to crash. Laundry is going to take awhile, and I don't have to work early tomorrow."

Steve smiled and said, "No way, I got two new ones to look at! Come on over, let's check them out."

I head over, and Steve and I lean over the pool table while we flip through them together. I am quite a bit horned up, I didn't realize the joy of the fresh pics would make me that much hornier than usual. After 30 minutes or so of flipping back and forth through the two magazines, I say, "I think I need to go pee." My dick is so hard I just want to let my cum fly.

"Why don't we just pee right here?" Steve asks.

"Uh," I stumble out, unsure.

"Who cares, it's just us."

"Sure, I guess." I am not sure. I am very unsure, and I am very self-conscious. But Steve is always so insistent and confident, and this new Steve of not being condescending to me, I am starting to like this version quite a bit, so I do what he says like the good little brother should.

I see Steve reach into his shorts and start rubbing his cock, so I follow his lead. I remember thinking, "Fuck, I cant believe I am doing this right now." My hand feels super good on my dick, but the position of leaning over the pool table with one hand holding me up while the other in my shorts is hard to maintain. Plus, I am quite shy about stroking and letting fully go right about then so I am mostly just squeezing and rubbing my dick softly. I alternate glances between the magazines and checking out what Steve is doing in his shorts, and I can see he is getting quite a bit more of a stroke going than I have been.

"Maybe we should sit down," Steve suggests. He must have come to the same conclusion as I did.

We walk over to the sofa where I sleep, and we sit down, the magazine on our thighs, one leaf on his, one on mine. I am so horned up, but I am hesitant to reach into my shorts again, as my brother is right there, and I feel ill at ease wanking my rock hard cock, so I just sort of press against my hard-on with my wrist and palm. I glance over and Steve has his hand deep into his shorts and is making long strokes inside his shorts and is starting to breathe heavily. There is no hiding what he is doing, whereas I am basically just surreptitiously rubbing myself, although I am obviously very erect, I just don't have the sheer confidence Steve does. Doing it in the dark across the room is one thing, doing it sitting side by side is quite another.

Suddenly, he stands up, drops his shorts to the ground, and sits back down, hard cock sticking straight up as he reaches down to start pumping his thick shaft. I can honestly say I have never seen another man's fully erect dick before, except in movies, so I was a bit unnerved but super curious. Steve's cock is not as long as mine, but much wider, and his engorged head was turning purple, making it seem like it was twice as wide as his shaft itself. I stared in disbelief and just watched his cock in awe. Since I had never seen a real cock before, other than my own, I mean, never seen one fully erect and ready to blow like that, so I stared and forgot all about my own raging erection. His hand started whirring up and down his shaft, gripping tight, and I gaped, dumbfounded, as he started groaning and pushing his pelvis up against his pistoning hand. He let out a loud "Oh Fuck!" as jets of semen started erupting from his dick as he grunted his approval with every spurt. The first shot sort of leaked out, and then the second jetted a good 2 or 3 feet up to his chest, the next shot landed right below the second, and I was mesmerized by the flow of that white cum releasing in spurts out of his cock, as each successive spurt landed closer and closer to his erection.

Inside my own shorts, upon seeing his cock erupt its white jism, the intensity of what I just witnessed and the sheer novelty of the situation, my own body reacted and I could feel the heavy flush of my body and a tightening of my balls - that familiar feeling of getting ready to orgasm. I was mesmerized by Steve's slow hand movement, milking the last drop of hot cum from his cock, and I watched as it dripped out of the tip of his cock, onto his thumb, and roll down to his belly. My cock just started jerking and twitching uncontrollably and I began shooting cum without notice. I wasn't even stoking myself, it just started going off by watching the cum drip from his amazing cock.

"Holy shit!" Steve said. "that was awesome!"

"Yeah," I managed to squeak out. "it was incredible!"

"Now you cum," he ordered.

Ashamed, I mumbled out, "I already did."

"What, in your shorts? HAHA! Loser! Why didn't you pull it out, and cum on your belly or something? Now you have to do another load of laundry and everything."

"Oh yeah, didn't think of that." I didn't tell him it had just gone off on its own. I didn't want him to think I was either a queer or a premature ejaculator and make fun of me, so I stayed quiet.

"I got to teach you everything, don't I?" he admonished, but in a laughing tone. Apparently, the orgasm had put him into a good mood.

"Well, put these away while I go clean up. We can play a game of pool, then I have to go to bed."

I watched him get up, getting my last glimpse of his still somewhat hard cock, softening though it was, admiring the thickness of it compared to my own, before he turned and walked away and I watched his naked ass head up the stairs, shorts in his non-cum-covered hand.

I jumped up, and put the magazines away, and pulled out a fresh pair of shorts to sleep in. I pulled my soiled shorts off, and caught a whiff of bleach, and saw my mess all over my shorts. I took them off, and used the outside of them to clean up my pubic area a bit, before dropping them on the floor next to the sofa. I had barely finished putting on a fresh pair when Steve came down.

"Smells like sex down here!" he said, still in a good mood, it seems.

We play a game of pool, just two brothers hanging out, no mention or acknowledgement that we had just jacked off next to each other. He went to bed, and I ran over the situation again and again, picturing Steve's cock jetting stream after stream of that hot white man juice onto his belly and fist. I went into the laundry room, and jacked off again at the repeated thought, this time pulling my pants down and doing it without clothing. By the time I was done ejaculating for the second time, the wash was done, and I put the clothes in the dryer, and went directly to sleep.

The next few nights, this routine continued. I rushed home from work, and Steve was awake, waiting. He would have a magazine or two picked out, and we would sit on the sofa, fully clothed, putting the magazine between us as we looked at the pictures. After a few minutes, Steve (always Steve first), would pull his pants off and start stroking his thick cock like it was the most normal thing to do. This time, though, I would also pull my pants down, and we truly stroke next to each other. I found myself spending less time each night looking at the girls in the magazine and more time focused on Steve's cock and how his hand would stroke it. After 5 or 6 nights in a row, I could read a fortune off the lines in his cock head I knew them so well in my head, and could draw every vein along his thick shaft by memory. I could never cum first, I always came right after watching him cum. He came, then I came while watching, without fail. These sessions became longer and longer as we became more used to the situation, but neither of us said anything, and I certainly did not want to spoil this thing we had, as I could not get enough of seeing my older brother at his most unguarded, while simultaneously seeing him at his strongest. It is an odd thing, the male orgasm - the culmination of his powerful sexual actions followed by a few seconds of extreme vulnerability. That dichotomy had a strong impact on me for some reason.

It had been a good 4 or 5 nights in a row, and the next night, when I got home, we didn't even bother getting excited first before pulling out our cocks, Steve just pulled off all his clothes and sat down. He had always left his shirt on, and had pulled his pants down later. Seeing him fully naked was even more appealing, again, seeing this strong man fully exposed to the world made for an even more intimate thing we were doing. I followed suit, and sat down next to him, naked brother and naked brother, sharing their sexual relief together.

We stroked and stroked, and I was waiting for Steve to cum, as usual. I noticed he seemed to be straining, trying too hard or something. Steve was having a hard time cumming. He would speed up, push his pelvis up, but no orgasm. I think we were both getting a bit sore and tired of the same mags. After about 30 minutes of stroking, Steve finally stopped.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Can't cum, and I'm tired. Arm hurts, too!" he explains.

"Oh, that sucks. "

"Yeah, why don't you just cum without me tonight, I'll go to sleep. Here, I'll find your favorite girl for you." He starts rummaging through the mags, his hard cock bouncing around as he moves around.

Steve finds it, and opens it up as I jack myself, hoping to be able to cum without watching him first. I am pumping away, unable to complete the task. I look over and Steve is still rock hard. That thing is not going down until he gets some release. I look over at Steve, and I can tell he is debating something in his head, but isn't saying anything. I know my brother, and he wants something, but isn't ready to ask.

"What's on your mind, Steve? Just spit it out." I look right at him, giving him my most open expression, letting him know it's OK. We are brothers, and I am enjoying this time with him, something special we share. I don't want it to end.

"Man, I sure want to cum," he says hesitatingly. "Wo-wo.would, uh," Steve mumbles and stutters. This is so unlike his brash and confident demeanor he normally displays. I am watching his face as he looks at my cock with my hand on it, looks at his own hard cock with a wistful look, and back to my face.

"Wou..would, would you, uh, would, uh" Steve still cant get it out, but he looks down at his boner again. A thought pops in my mind.

"Would I help?" I finish for him, without thinking. "Sure, I will."

I reach over and grasp his shaft before I even finish saying "Sure."

Steve gasps and then instinctively spreads his legs wide open.

I remember thinking, "I cant believe that I am touching another man's cock!!! I can't believe that other man is my own brother!" My own dick shivered and shook on its own with the excitement I was feeling. His shaft is both smooth and solid, and my hand barely fit around it, unlike my own, but mine is definitely an inch or more longer. I really didn't know what I was doing, so I just pumped my hand up and down, as I stared at his head appearing and disappearing between my fingers and thumb. I am mesmerized by the sight of his cock in my hand and am quite surprised when his cum erupts out of that purpled head right at me and then falls down out of the air onto his belly.

"Oh fuck yes!" Steve cries out as he pumps his hips towards my fist. He just keeps cumming and I feel my own cock throbbing and then jetting its own white cream out, again without me even stroking it, feeling its warmth slowly roll down my shaft. I continue to pump out every last drop of cum from his cock, before he finally stops me.

"That's good. Thanks, brother. I just needed something different, I guess." He slaps me on the shoulder. "You're a good brother, now you cum."

"I, uh, "

"Again? You came?"

"yeah"

"Were you even stroking?"

"Nah, just the excitement got to me, I guess."

"Cool." Steve gets up and goes to clean off.

Night brother." He tussles my hair, and then walks away, leaving me with his cum on my one hand, and my own cock covered in my own thick cream. My brain is going a mile a minute. "Did I just jack off my older brother?"

The very next night, Steve is waiting up for me again. He doesn't even say "Hi," he just starts taking off his clothes and sits down. He is already hard and waits for me to get naked and sit down. The magazine isn't even open yet. I pick it up, and start to open to a section we like, but Steve stops me, and closes the magazine, and places it to the other side of him.

"I need help again," he says, and spreads his legs open for me, revealing his boner and his full sack below. He drops his hands to his sides, just leaving his erect cock standing at attention. I turn towards him and reach over slowly, looking down at his cock, and then up to his face. He says nothing, just nods at me in the direction of his erection, and I turn my attention to his member as I grab a hold of it again. This time I take my time feeling his thickness, squeezing it from the base to the tip, inch by inch. I do the same the rest of the way down, and on a whim, I drop my hand even lower and gently squeeze his balls.

"Oh hell yes" Steve mumbles as I fondle his sack. His balls are much bigger than mine, heftier, and I enjoy the feel of them as they roll around in my palm. I like the feel of those orbs rolling around in my grasp, but I want to feel his cock, too, so I turn my body towards him, tucking my leg up under me, so I can get close to him with both hands. My right hand grabs his shaft, and my left hand continues to fondle and caress his balls. I begin to stroke him slowly, matching my caressing and stroking pace, nice and slow.

Steve is squirming a bit as I just slowly build up my pace, and I decide to do something I like now and then - I make my thumb and forefinger into a circle, and ever so slightly move up and down just under his head, along the underside of his rim and over to the sensitive head. I can hear Steve try and catch his breath, this is such a change of pace, it usually leaves me breathless for a few seconds, as well, but like anything good, it only lasts a short time before it becomes too much. After a short 30 seconds, I go back to stroking his thick shaft again, speeding up as I start to feel his hardness increase. I didn't even think that was possible, but I could feel the difference.

Steve began to hump my hand, fucking it, as I continued my GI Joe grip with one hand, and fondled his balls with the other. I feel Steve reach over and place his hand on my thigh, just inches from my erect cock, but he doesn't move his hand towards it. He is just using my leg for grip as he fucks my fingers. I would love to feel his hand on my own dick, but I am focused on his right now, and giving him pleasure so I try to push it out of my mind, but it is difficult, being naked and hard, and a hand squeezing your inner thigh.

Steve continues to fist fuck my hand and his hand on my thigh tightens as his breath increases. He is grunting with each stroke, and I know he is going to cum soon. I time my strokes against his, so he gets a full stroke in as he humps me, and I move my hand on his balls up and down in time, as well. I encourage him, 'Yeah, cum for me, let it loose, shoot that load!" His cock seems to grow larger, and his head becomes a giant purple swell as it is ready to explode his gift to me.

Right before his first jet erupts, I feel him squeeze tight on my leg and then I feel him reach up and snatch my erect cock.

"Oh fuck!" Steve begins spurting his white seed out of my fist. I am speechless, I literally cannot breathe from the sheer excitement of his touching my cock and watching him fuck my hand and spurt his seed out of my fist. My cock just starts throbbing and I start shooting my own seed just from the one touch, spasm after spasm after spasm. I milk Steve's cock as he stops fucking, and he moans in pleasure and satisfaction and he relaxes his entire body, letting me squeeze every last drop from his now softening penis.

My own orgasm subsides and Steve pulls his hand away. I let go of his shaft and balls, and notice a large bit of his cum on my thumb and forefinger as his cock softens back to normal shape and size. I look up from his cock, and at his face. He has an odd look, satisfied, I suppose, but also a look of true openness and happiness. Not "love" in that sense of the word, but a completely honest look of tender affection, one of appreciation of more than just "Thanks for the nut." But of a "thanks for sharing this with me." I never felt closer to him at this point, and I start to say something sappy.

"Steve, I..."

"Oooh!" he interrupts me, showing me that there was some of my cum on his hand. He wipes it on my thigh next to the rest of my load. "That's yours!" he jokes. "You keep it," breaking the spell and the bond with locker room attitude, using humor to alleviate the typical male response to being naked with another man.

He gets up and walks away to go clean up, fully back to being the confident, I don't need anything type. But I saw his face, I know we just had a connection, a moment that will never be lost in either of our memories. My eyes sort of welled up a bit, the emotion getting a bit to me, but not to the point of actually bawling. It was just a nice, good feeling of belonging.

I look at my hand and his cum in on it. I see my own cum on my thigh and pubic area. I rub his cum into mine, absent-mindedly mixing our fluids. "I wonder..." I think as I contemplate our fluids mixed together and my mind starts to wander. My hand moves slowly up towards my mouth, before I stop. "Nah." I wipe my hand on my other thigh, and head into the laundry room for a towel to clean up the remnants of two loads of semen. I put the barely used magazine away, and get dressed for bed.