Brother's Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahem" Steve clears his throat, standing in front of me, also fully naked.

I open my eyes, and grin sheepishly. " I, uh"

"Lost in your own world, I take it?" he questioned.

"Yeah, I guess so."

I notice Steve is not sitting down, but is standing up still, stroking himself hard. He lets go of his stiffness and takes a step closer to me. "Stroke me like this," he orders.

His cock is basically eye level with me, and I scoot up to the edge of the sofa and reach up with both hands, one grabs his shaft, the other cups his balls. This angle is completely different to watch my hand go up and down his thick cock and I find myself staring at it, examining the underside of his glans and his large cockhead from only about a foot away. Thoughts of Carol and her kiss and her soft breasts and body disappear as the sight of Steve's hairy and toned chest and belly give way to his dark pubic hair and thick cock. My mouth starts to water a bit as I remember placing his cock in my mouth and sucking the cum out of him the previous morning. I look up at Steve, wondering if he remembers what happened, or if he was too out of it to notice.

He looks down at me, and I feel him push his pelvis forward just enough, so that when I glance back down, his cock is barely an inch from my face.

"Do it again," Steve tells me. It wasn't an overly demanding order, but it also wasn't a request. "I want to remember it all this time." He is firm with his decision, and in total control, and he knows it. The confidence of this man! I am not usually a submissive push-over, but today I just wanted to be close to Steve and please him, and how else can I better show my love for my own brother than taking his cock into my mouth? He moves his pelvis forward again, and this time, the head of his cock pushes against my lips. I open up, and allow him to slide his cock into my mouth for the second time. I have to stretch my jaw a bit to get all around his large head, and I am again amazed that for as hard as that cock is, it is amazingly silky smooth as it touches my tongue.

Steve keeps pushing forward until my lips run into my fist, which is still gripping the base of his shaft. I move back up, pressing my tongue along the bottom of his shaft as I pull away from his cock head, and I look down at his now slickened cock, wet from my mouth. I look up at him with a quick glance, and he is looking down, a look of sheer ecstasy on his face, and one of pure power as he pushes forward again, again forcing his thick hard dick into my mouth. I start moving up and down over his head, sucking, rolling my tongue, all the while doing a twist thing with my hand. As I get used to having his hard cock in my mouth, I start to try and get more of it inside me, take it deeper. I move my hand a bit lower, relaxing my grip as I move down his shaft, talking ever more of him inside me, slowly but surely trying to swallow his cock. At about four inches, I feel his cock touch the back of my throat and I gag a slight bit, but pull back before the full reflex kicks in.

I do this again, and this time, I grasp his cock with my thumb and forefingers encircling the spot where I cant go deeper without gagging, and I start hammering my head up and down, smacking my lips into my hand as a stopping point, allowing me to fully fuck his cock with my face. I feel Steve's hand on my head as I bob up and down, and I feel his body start to move in the same rhythm, so that he is now fucking me, rather than me bobbing on him. I can tell his pace is quickening, and his pelvic thrusts are pounding into my face harder and more urgently as he jackhammers his cock in and out of my waiting mouth, each thrust pushing just a tiny bit more into my throat as his intensity increases. He starts becoming quite vocal as he thrusts in and out, grunting with each push and groaning with each pull. His excitement begets my own, and I start moaning and grunting with him, we are two men possessed and beyond anything but pure lust as we wait for the inevitable burst of orgasm from our purely animal actions.

"FUCK!" Steve cries out as he thrusts forward with all his weight, shoving his cock at least an inch farther than it had been before, pressing against my throat as the first jet of his semen erupts into me. I almost gasp but instead hungrily allow it to slide down, and I start bobbing up and down again, feeling his cock contract and pulse, each pulse shooting more hot cum into my mouth, covering my tongue, filling my mouth with his thick fluid, as he holds my head between both his hands, slowly fucking me as he empties his balls inside me. I can feel my mouth being so full of his cock and his cum that it starts to leak from one corner, so I pull off his cock quickly to his disappointment, and don't even take a second to breathe before swallowing his hot thick gift.

"GASP" I take a breath finally, before dropping right back down on him, sucking every last drop from his cock, cleaning his pipes to the source. I pump his shaft while sucking, ensuring that every drop is savored and tasted, and nothing goes to waste, until I feel Steve pulling away.

"Oh man," Steve said. "That was awesome! I can't believe how good that was."

He steps back, his cock now shrinking as he leans back against the pool table.

"I was shocked when you did that yesterday morning, and I was too drunk and sleepy to even be sure you had. It was like a very good dream."

"I had to get to work, and you were taking forever," was my excuse. "Seemed like the thing to do."

"Well, it worked, and holy cow. Thanks, brother. You drained me. In more ways than one. I'm sorry, I have to get to bed." Steve walks away, and I sit there with a hard on and a taste of cum on my taste buds, and I smell a strange combination of smells - the smell of sex that a man secretes when he ejaculates, the smell of the cum itself, and I can still smell Carol's perfume, all these smells come together, and I reach down, close my eyes and start to play with myself, pumping away, thoughts bouncing between how my mouth had been broached twice today, once by Carol's soft tongue, the other by my brother's hard cock. In a matter of two minutes or less, I feel my own orgasm coming on, and am overwhelmed by thoughts of Steve's cum hitting my mouth as my own shoots out, covering my hand and thumb with my milky cream. Usually my lust is sated upon orgasm, but today I still felt lustful and horny, and I looked at my cum covered hand, and brought it towards my face as I leaned my head forward, mouth open as I inserted those cum covered fingers into me. I sucked my own sperm off of them, at first hesitantly, but after the first taste and the breaking of that barrier, I slurped it off and licked every drop off of me, even squeezing my cock and pinching the head to get one last drop, to which I used my finger to scoop up and into my waiting mouth, as if a thirsty man finding water at an oasis.

I fell asleep with thoughts of kisses and tongues and cum and cocks and slept quite well, my dreams filled with all of the above, of rolling tongues, of thick cum jetting into me, of a hard cock pressing against my lips, pushing my mouth open as I lay there, sliding past my teeth, opening my jaw more as that hard cock slides in and out, in and out, in and out...

I awaken from that dream to find Steve kneeling in front of me, his hard cock actually in my mouth as he pumps it into me. I reach over and grab his cock and start sucking his head, my eyes still closed from sleep, but wanting more of that sweet cream delivery only he can provide. I feel his cock enlarge within my mouth and it spasms, again filling my mouth with a hot load of his cum, and I swallow every spurt as it occurs, counting the number of contractions, stopping at eight, as Steve again pulls away. My hand does not let go, and he has to step away fully out of my reach before he can buckle up his work pants.

"Sorry, I was so horny this morning and I just needed a quickie. Thanks brother." Steve doesn't even wait for a response before he turns and leaves for upstairs and work. I savor the taste again, the flavor of his thick spunk in my mouth as I go back to sleep, a smile on my face that my brother feels comfortable enough around me to share his cream with me.

The next two weeks were a blur for me. Steve was insatiable, and I was woken every morning with a cock in my mouth for his "morning quickie", and every night, I sent him to bed with a spent load in my mouth. Every waking moment where we could be alone, Steve was trying to get his cock in my mouth, watching TV in the main room after the parents went to bed, even in his truck when Mom sent him to get something form the grocery store. He cajoled me to come with him, and while still in the driveway, he pulled his cock out and pushed my head down into his lap as he drove, bringing him to an orgasm while sitting in the parking lot of the grocery store. I was his cock whore, but I felt like we were closer than ever. Steve wanted to spend time with me constantly, and this had never been the case before this summer.

Now, I was not being used in any way, I was enjoying it all as well - I could not get enough cock or enough sperm in my belly. I wanted 2 or 3 of his loads per day, and I was adding 1 or 2 more of my own to the mix. I was cock drunk, and my mind was constantly thinking of cock and cum. I still called Carol, and saw her here and there, and things were going well, but our work schedules kept us apart except for our standing Sunday afternoon date. When I was with her, I forgot about everything else including Steve's cock, but after I got home and Steve put his cock in my mouth, I forgot all about her. I was a ping-pong ball, bouncing from one extreme to the other, my mind was reeling from the constant back and forth of emotions. I felt a strong connection to Carol, and thought this could be a more long term thing, but with the summer coming to a fast close, I would be heading back out of town soon, and I needed to determine where we stood. Being with Steve took up so much of my time and me being constantly sexually gratified, the natural push towards these things was delayed or blocked by the physical satisfaction I already was getting. I needed to set aside some time with her, and see where we stood.

With two weeks to go in the summer, I took leave from my second job, and soon had 40 hours of free time that I didn't have before, and Carol and I were together through a large portion of each day. I still gave Steve his morning wakeup blow, and most nights as well, but now that Carol and I were seeing so much of each other, the mind began preferring time with her, as those close emotions started to override the base instinct for simple sexual release over a true life-altering relationship. Nature and the human mind will never cease to amaze me in how it adapts itself to every situation, creating ways to cope with things out of your own control, and implementing defenses and rationalizations for one's actions.

I balanced everything as best I could those last two weeks, Carol and I became closer, and we even finally made love for the first time as we became more and more inseparable. The second to last Sunday, we again had our normal Sunday date, and she was going to pick me up and do something special that day, and I was up and getting ready. Carol called and said she would be over in about half an hour, and as I was getting dressed after my shower, Steve woke up, and went in to pee. He came out, and his pants were down, and he was stroking his cock as he walked towards me.

"Before you leave..." he said, and just walked towards me with his now erect penis leading the way. I sat down and he proceeded to stand in front of me, pushing his cock into my mouth and I took it in, as was our ritual. We rarely even bothered with talking or asking for things, we had so completely bonded that each of us knew what the other wanted. I relished this closeness. As I bobbed up and down on his dick, I considered that this closeness was incredible and not something that would be easy to top or ever have again. Romantic love is so different than brotherly love, and brotherly love never fades. My mind may have been elsewhere, because Steve was taking a long time to cum, and after a good twenty minutes of taking his cock in and out of my mouth, I was starting to get frustrated - Carol would be here soon, and I wanted to finish him off. I put my inner thoughts away and concentrate on pleasing him, sensing what he wanted or what would please him, finally, after what seemed like forever, Steve starts humping faster and faster and I start making guttural sounds in my throat, causing a bit of vibrations and urging him on. Steve began hammering at me, fucking me with his full force, his cock ramming into my throat, his entire cock in my mouth, he begins to ejaculate so deep I don't even have to swallow, it just gets ejected right down into my throat, and I gag a bit and pull away, so that the second and third eruptions hit my face. I shove his dick back into my mouth, and I am sucking and swallowing and slurping all of his cum from his cock as best I can, as usual, a man possessed and addicted to satisfying him.

I am still slobbering on his cock when the door to the basement opens and I hear my mom say, "Go on down, Carol, he should be ready." And at the same time, yelling down, "Carol is coming down you boys."

Steve jumps away, pulling his shorts on, and rushes over to his bed to sit down. I on the other hand am trying to get my saliva and possibly any stray cum off my face from the face fucking I just had. Carol pops her head in and smiles at me.

"Hey Kord! You ready, darling?" she beams.

"Always for you, dear!" I reply.

Steve groans from the other side of the room. "Ugh, so sappy! Yuck!"

I stand up, and she runs over and plants a nice kiss on me, her tongue snaking past my lips. As she starts to roll it around, she stops for a second and pulls away, looking at me with a weird look on her face. I don't say a word, but my face reddens, and I kiss her again. She was definitely rolling her tongue all around my mouth in a way that was odd, but neither of us ever said a word. To this day, I always wondered if she figured out what we had been doing.

We go have a wonderful day, ending back at our house, where I took her downstairs to play pool for a bit, which turned into a makeout session. Steve was out of the house as his truck was gone, I was unsure where he was. Carol and I began to get quite frisky, and we sat on the sofa where Steve and I did our own version of this, and I became more turned on than usual, leading me to be a bit more aggressive in moving to the next step. Not pushy but more assertive in going for what I wanted. We had heavily petted so far, even manually stimulated each other at one point, but had never been fully naked together or engaged in any actual penetration. I removed her top and bra and suckled on her large breasts, as I felt up her thickly proportioned ass, and as we both started getting more and more aroused, we both started peeling off our pants.

I reached down to her nethers and my finger slipped in her without any problem, she was quite lubricated, and my hard dick jumped at the thought of entering her silky channel. She climbed on my lap, and we wriggled ourselves into position and I finally entered her for the first time. I would love to say it was the most amazing sex ever, but I can't. However, she was quite good and riding me, and did a move like she was tribbing me, cock fully inside her, and her grinding of her clit against the base of my cock and my pubic area made her gush with fluids and she collapsed on my shoulder, whispering in my ear, "Fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

I proceeded to start pounding into her and within 30 seconds shoved my pelvis and my cock as high and as hard as I could as I sent my seed deep into her canal. I grasped her face, and shoved my tongue into her throat, pressing my mouth into hers with the same pressure and urgency as my spurting dick was doing to her other end. In response, she shoved herself down against me as hard as I was pushing up, and we were as physically deep as was humanly possible. That orgasm and come down was the most intense I had felt in a long time, and we simply fell backwards, breathing as if we had just sprinted a marathon, our hot bodies pressed against each other, her slightly chubby, soft feminine body contrasting my lean and hard masculine body.

We wanted to stay like that for hours and hours, but as we heard people walking in the floors above us, we decided to get dressed and we finally played a game of pool or two, before Steve came home.

"Have a good day?" he asked.

"Yes, a very good day." I responded, looking at Carol. She blushed a bit, and I am pretty sure Steve noticed. He's not dumb.

"Very good. Well, it's after 9, so I have to get ready for bed soon, I have to leave for work at 6AM, you know."

"Sure thing." I grab Carol's hand and we walk upstairs, and I take her out to her car, and we make out a bit more before she leaves for the night. I got a bit of a semi as we kissed and I grabbed a handful of her fleshy cheeks through her tight shorts, and we left, both on a high from the "first sex" afterglow.

I head back in, grab a snack, and my dick feels a bit wet and slick. I reach into my shorts, and realize that she left a lot of juices in my pubic area, and I resolved to shower and clean up here in a bit. I head downstairs to grab a change of clothes, and Steve is changing into bed clothes.

"So, good day, eh? You got some?" Steve playfully asked.

"Well, yeah, things went surprisingly well."

"Tell me," Steve said. "Did you feel her up? Get into her panties?"

I am a bit embarrassed about this, but it's Steve, and it's not like we have secrets of our own, I can trust him fully at this point. "Well, yeah, and then some."

"Whoa, you did it?"

I can't suppress my grin. "Yeah. It was intense. She was so wet, I slid right in."

"Nice. Her breasts look as good naked as they do covered?"

"Bigger than I expected, to be honest. She's not a small girl, but they were pretty hefty even so."

I didn't notice but Steve was getting turned on.

"Did you taste her pussy? Was it nice?"

"I didn't, she was so wet, we just went right for it."

"mmmm, yes." It was then I looked over, and Steve is stroking his cock.

"Did you cum inside her?"

"Exploded. She was like grinding me, came all over my cock and I couldn't control myself."

"Fuck, that's hot." Steve is getting closer, still stroking himself. "have you cleaned up since?"

"No, I was about to."

"Don't." Steve is now right in front of me, and I look right at his thick cock as he strokes it towards my face, just a glint of precum leaking from his hole. I am about to lean forward and take him in again, but he puts a hand on my shoulder and pushes me backwards.

"Lay down," he orders. I start to lay straight back. "No, longways, on the sofa." He means for me to lay down so my whole body in on the sofa, so I do, wondering what Steve has in mind, my mind racing with emotions and excitement at something else new sexually that is happening today, and what Steve has in mind for us.

Steve tears off his shirt and shorts and climbs up on the sofa in the opposite direction as my body, his face towards my feet, and he straddles my head with his knees, his large erection and heavy dangling balls hovering just above my face. I lift my head up and reach out to grab his cock and direct it to my mouth, and Steve adjusts his position so that he is now able to insert his penis into me as I hungrily start sucking on him.

I feel his hands on my own cock, and I groan a bit, and then I feel him unzipping my shorts and wiggling them off of me, my now fully engorged cock popping out and pointing up at him. He leans down, and I was trembling with excitement, expecting to feel his mouth on me, I don't know why I assumed that, but instead I hear him sniffing up and down my shaft and at my pubic area.