Brother's Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's definitely pussy I smell," Steve says out loud. I am not sure if I was supposed to respond, or how to respond, so I just keep sliding my mouth up and down his shaft. I feel him run his fingers through my pubes, and I feel the wetness that is still there, and then I feel Steve rub his fingers over my cock head, covering it with Carol's juices.

"Oh God!" I gasp, as I feel Steve's warm lips touch my cock for the first time. Holy cow, what a feeling. His mouth covers my head, and he rolls his tongue all over the tip, tasting Carol's juices right from my dick. I cannot believe this is happening, and I am getting worked up quite a bit already after just having cum inside Carol not 45 minutes or so earlier. Steve pulls off my cock, and I whimper a bit, but I feel him getting his fingers wet in my pubes and then wiping them on my cock head once again. He's tasting my girlfriends pussy juices off my own cock, and I am getting hornier and more excited by the second. I redoubled my efforts on his cock, and he starts humping slowly, pushing his hardness deeper into my throat as he tastes my pussy covered dick. I think about what is happening, and it's like Steve and I are sharing just one more thing together, our lives almost inseparable as we experience events as one.

My mind comes back to the action as Steve starts humping faster, and I feel his hand on my cock, stroking me, but he pulls his mouth off me, and I feel his face at the base of my cock, his tongue licking at my pubic area that is still soaked with Carol's excretions. Steve is going to town, licking up her juices as he strokes me faster, and he starts moaning as he humps me faster, his cock going deeper into me as me buries his face into me, sniffing and tasting her. He lunges forward and down and ejects his seed into my mouth while he grasps my cock in a kung fu death grip, spurt after spurt shooting into me, and I start humping his hand as I get close as well. Steve begins moving his hand at lightning speed and I start shooting my load, hitting him on the side of the face as he stays face down into my crotch, smelling Carol on me.

He finally rolls off me, his cock fully drained down my throat, and he sits up on the floor. There is some of my cum on his face, and he scoops it off and puts it on my cock. To my surprise, he leans over and licks it off, but I see by the look on his face he is not impressed. He spits it out and wipes it on my thigh.

"Nah, I'll stick to pussy flavor," he states emphatically. "You like the taste of that stuff?"

"I do."

"That's weird. It's gross." He is not being mean, he's just being straightforward.

"I suppose. But you don't seem to mind me liking it." I smile at him.

Steve laughs. "True, so much easier to clean up after sex this way. When are you going to see Carol again? I could use another taste. Been too long."

"Probably every night this week! I only have a 8 days left before I have to go back."

"Nice, well, don't clean up. For me." He is almost pleading, and that's not like him. He must be pretty vulnerable right now to admit that or to ask for something like that.

"Of course, Steve. Anything."

"Good brother." Steve says. "I'm going to bed now, good night."

"Night."

For the next 8 nights, I would go and meet Carol, we would make love wherever we could, and I would make sure that she left a nice deposit of her juices on my pubic area. The first night, I went to bed and Steve woke me up at 6AM, his cock over my head and his face in my crotch, and we repeated the action from the day before, him on top of me fucking my face while he jerked me and smelled Carol's aroma, this time Steve even scooping up my cum and feeding it to me, which I hungrily ate up. He told me, "Next time, wake me up when you get home, I want that pussy nice and fresh."

After that morning, Steve would wake up when I got home, and use my mouth as his pussy while he smelled Carol's, fucking me harder and deeper each night. I could not believe that I was taking his entire cock into my mouth without gagging too much, and I was getting used to holding my breath as he came deep inside me.

My brother and I became ever closer due to that summer, and Carol and I ended up staying in touch through school, and actually got married, raising a family and all that just a few years later. I never told her about Steve and I, and how I sucked him off all summer, and how he tasted her pussy juices while I did so. This remained Steve and I's brotherly secret. Carol always told me to spend time with Steve, set up vacations to visit etc. throughout our lives, and I always wondered if she knew or even suspected that her husband was his own brother's cocksucker. Steve graduated the next summer, and so I had the basement to myself, as he moved out into his own apartment near his job. We never really spoke again about that summer, as he also met a girl and got married, and we never quite had that sexual need and lust like we did in our early twenties and late teens. On occasion, before I moved out of town, Steve would call me, usually after a fight or if was a bit tipsy, and ask to meet up so he could talk to me because "You are a good listener." We would find a secluded spot, and I would go down on him while he vented and spilled his frustrations out, finishing off by him venting his warm sperm into my mouth. He always said the same thing afterwards, "Thanks for listening." This continued on and off for a couple years, but trailed off as time went on and the stresses of everyday life took his and my free time away, but it could never take those memories away.

To this day, whenever he calls, in the back of my mind I hope to hear him say, "Hey brother, can you meet up for a few? I need a good listener."