Brother's Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in bed, reliving the scene in my head, the feel of Steve fucking my hand, of his thick cock sliding between my fingers, the swelling of his cockhead, and the feel of him spurting through my fist and onto his naked body. I harden up immediately, and begin to stroke myself off again.

"Kord?"

"Yeah, Steve?"

"Thanks. For the help. You're a good brother."

I sit silent for a second, waiting for the other shoe to drop and the insult or zinger to follow. When it doesn't, I mumble back "You, too, Steve. Thanks."

"Good night."

"Night."

I let go of my stiff cock, and roll over. I can't top that with masturbation. I smile and close my eyes, and fall asleep, contented and happy.

The next few nights, I rush directly home from work, and Steve stops whatever he was doing, playing video games, watching letterman, whatever, and we go straight down to my sofa, stripping as we walk. We don't even bother with the magazines anymore, we just sit down naked together and I reach over and just start stroking his thick cock. It's nice, I am enjoying pleasing him, and each night, he spends more time touching my cock and stroking it, but it still takes him to get really into it and excited before he makes the move. I don't care, I am just enjoying sharing the moments with him, and the sexual release is secondary. The fact that he is comfortable enough with me to be naked with me, to allow me to touch him there, and to please him all the way to orgasm is enough to fulfill my emotional needs, and that he is willing to partially return the physical favor shows that he does care about me, as well. That in itself is telling of the bond we now have.

I had a Friday night off this week, the other lead stocker and I alternated Friday and Saturday night shifts so we would have some chance to go out now and then. Steve came up to me that afternoon when he got home from his sales gig.

"Hey, Kord!" A couple of us are going out tonight. You should come with us. Call that girl you met a few weeks ago, have her meet us. And have her bring her friends!"

"I'd love to, but I have to be at work at 5AM tomorrow."

"Just tell her to meet us there around 8, and just go home at 10. No biggie."

"Uh, sure." That did sound logical. "Why not?"

I call up Carol, and tell her where we are going, what time, and see if her and her friends might want to meet there. We had talked a few times since that last call, but hadn't seen each other much due to work schedules. Plus, I was spending a lot of time on my "other", at-home relationship, but I couldn't tell her or anyone else that.

We get there a bit after 830PM, which annoyed me to no end, considering I had to leave early, and I had told Carol 8PM. I hate being late, because I hate having to explain why, or give excuses, or apologize for something I had no control over. Anyways, I arrived in a bit of a pissy mood, and went to the bar to get a beer, which is all we were allowed at the time. I looked around, and see Carol talking with a small group of men, and I indicate to my brother and his friends that I was heading over there.

I approach her, still a bit pissed at Steve and his friends taking forever to get ready, "just one more" pre-flight drinking, and being inconsiderate of the effort I had put in, because "nothing really starts happening until after 10PM anyways!". Finally, Steve had stood up for me, and made everyone get in the cars and head over. If it weren't for him, we would have probably stayed there and not arrived here until 10PM.

"Carol! You made it finally! Nice!" I interrupt the men around her.

She gives me a look, starting with a short smile, then a glare.

"I made it??? I was here on time!" she turned away from me, "But these nice gentlemen kept me company, right?"

They readily agreed and I could see I was losing the room, but I have been shit tested before, but I wasn't in the mood to play games all night. I just went with the most ridiculous response I could think of, and let it fall where it may.

"Well, you know how it is, Getting ready is such a chore!" I overact the part of a clothes hound type of guy. "I changed my clothes at least a hundred times. Outfits clashed, I didn't have the right shoes for those pants, one guy even wanted me to wear a periwinkle shirt. PERIWINKLE I tell you!" I throw my hand out in mock shock and utter horror at the thought. "The shame. Anyways, we'll be over by the dartboard area with my brother. Cool to see you again! Night!" I turn to the dudes, "Nice meeting you guys!"

I walk away, figuring that should have passed the shit test to show I can laugh at myself and don't take things too seriously, and not get all jealous of a girl that I am not even really dating.

I head back to my group, and sure enough, after 20 minutes, Carol comes over with a couple of her friends - Kelly and Amy, if I recall correctly - and we all start chatting. I am having a great time, things are going well, until I see the clock. 10:15PM. I have to be up for work in just over six hours, and I have to work the night job tomorrow, too, a 16 hour workday. I need to get some rest, but damn it is hard to leave right now! I stay another 30 minutes, and finally end up pulling myself away to Carol's disappointment, but I did promise to make it up to her on Sunday, where I would take her for ice cream after I finished work.

I head home and immediately go to bed, setting my alarm for 4AM. Five hours of sleep is better than none, I suppose. I fall asleep immediately, but am woken up around 2:30AM when Steve comes in, a bit stumbling from too much to drink. Glad I had the car and that he was dropped off. He gets undressed and it sounded like he just fell face forward into the sofa bed.

My alarm goes off, and I have to pee, so I get up and use the laundry room sink like normal in the middle of the night. Those stairs are dark and dangerous at 4AM! I come back in to grab my work clothes and towel, and look over to check on Steve. He is completely naked, laying somewhat spread-eagled on the bed. He is mumbling something, so I go over there, "You OK, Steve?"

"Spinning" he ssys.

Oh boy, that's no fun. That can lead to vomiting, which I am sure I don't want to have to deal with.

"I need to pee" he says, "But I cant get up!"

I laugh a bit. "You did tequila shots didn't you?"

"Yes," is the mumbled response.

"Tsk, tsk. You know better!"

"Shut up and help me." He starts trying to get up, but is having a difficult time maneuvering. I reach out, grab his arm, and get him to hold my hand as I pull him up. He gets to his feet, and is able to walk a bit, holding my hand, but then he starts to lean due to the spin effect. I grab him around his waist, and he throws his arms around my neck, almost pulling me down, but I was ready.

"Ok, hold on to my shoulders, and I'll walk you there, ok?"

"Yeah, ok" he manages to get out.. We walk, step by step into the laundry room, and I get him next to the sink.

"Ok, you good?"

"Yeah," he says, but almost immediately starts swaying backwards.

"Hold on, there brother." I get behind him to hold him steady. "Ok, how about now?"

He puts both his hands on the lip of the sink, and he leans forward a bit to make his penis over the edge. He tries to use one of his hands to hold himself up, and the other to direct to cock, but no luck, every time he releases one hand, he leans in that direction.

I sigh. "OK, Steve. Just hold on to the edge. You steady now?"

"Yes."

OK. I reach around and grab his flaccid penis, and point it at the sink.

"OK, go"

I feel the liquid start to release and feel his cock as he releases the stream until it starts to trickle. I shake it a couple times to get any last drip off, and before I take Steve slowly back to bed, I give it a few strokes for fun. I've never played with his flaccid penis before, just when he is fully erect already. I am not even thinking about it, just sort of doing it, feeling it grow in my hand to its full thickness before I even realize what I am doing. I stop, and I hear Steve give a disappointed sigh.

"Back to bed, buddy." I help him back to his bed, and get him sat down again. However, this time, he is fully erect. I sort of feel bad, I didn't mean to get him aroused, I was just waking up, not thinking.

"You're the best brother." He says.

"Yeah, you too, now sleep it off."

"No, I mean it. You're the best. You take care of me. When I'm drunk, when I'm bored, when I am horny. "

"Well, brothers help each other, right? I need to get into the shower and go to work. I'll see you tonight?"

"Ok"

I run upstairs, take my shower and get into my work clothes. I come back down to grab the car keys and hang my towel, and I look over at Steve, and he is still laying there where I left him, and he is still fully erect.

"Hey gotta get to work, see you!"

"Wait, no! You got me all hard, please! Help me go to sleep! Please, don't leave me like this!"

Dammit, this IS my fault. "Ok, just lay still. I have to make this quick."

Steve lays his head back, his cock jutting straight up into the air. I reach over and start stroking him, no messing around, going at it pretty fast from the get go, trying to get him to cum quickly. After ten minutes of trying, he still hasn't ejaculated, and I am concerned that in his still inebriated state, he might now even get there, and I need to leave soon. I have tried caressing his balls, hard grip, soft grip, upside down grip, lefty, righty, I even tried two hands at one to no avail.

I can see his eyes are closed, and I can't tell if he is out or not, so I let go of his cock to see, and so I can go get my shower and go change for work. He groans a bit, but his eyes don't open. He's sleeping, but not fully, he is in that middle state, almost like when waking up from a dream and reality and dreamland mix for a few seconds. I don't have time for this, and I try to think of a way to speed this up. I think back to previous girlfriends and how they would handle this, and the first thought that pops in my head is "blow job." Before I even think about it, I just want to end this, I simply drop my mouth down on the head of his cock and open up to allow the head to go inside my mouth.

I clamp my lips around it, while still pumping his shaft below. It feels so warm, so soft and so silky. I roll my tongue around his bulging cock head, and keep pumping. I hear Steve give some grunts and groans of approval, although I am not sure he even is aware. I keep rolling my tongue, and then suck a bit on his head, and I feel it start to expand and get bigger, pressing against my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I speed up my hand pumping and suddenly his cock jerks and my mouth is very wet and hot. It jerks again and then my mouth is suddenly full of juices, and I realize only then that he is cumming. In my mouth. Without thinking I swallow and start feeling more spurts of warm liquid hit my tongue. I swallow these as well, then quickly move away and stand up, confused.

What was that? Why did I do that? I look down at Steve, and his eyes are still closed, but he seems relaxed now. I bet if I got a blowjob in my sleep, I'd be relaxed, too. I throw a sheet over his nakedness, grab my keys, and run out the door, my mind wondering why I did that. I'm straight. I just wanted to help my brother, not put a cock in my mouth. It's not like I liked it, I rationalize, but my semi-erect penis in my work pants may have a different interpretation of those facts.

All day, I work job one, and then go to job two, and I wonder what the hell Steve thinks. Did he even remember? Did he know what I did? Will he hate me? Why did that cum taste so good? Why did I like his cock in my mouth? Wait, why am I saying I liked it? Why am I wanting to do it again? Like, right now? And why am I getting rock hard every time I think about it? My mind keeps jumping from one side of the coin to the other - fear of Steve's reaction, fear of facing my own sexuality, fear of rejection followed by joy at the escalation, joy at releasing my inner sexuality, joy at pleasing Steve so easily, joy at looking forward to doing it again, joy at the arousal it brings me.

I get through 16 hours of work somehow without injuring myself through not paying attention, my mind being elsewhere, and finally head home, trepidation and excitement fighting each other the entire time. Either way, my heart rate is up and I head inside to face either the rejection or acceptance, or find out if he even remembers what happened. I head downstairs, breath in my throat, and Steve is not there. I see a note: "Hey brother, went out with Paul and that Kelly chick. We're going to Uptown if you want to meet us." Kelly was one of Carol's friends from last night.

I look at the clock - 10:30. I have the morning shift only tomorrow, and I promised to take Carol out for lunch. I sadly lay down and go to bed, responsibility first as usual, and my thoughts as I go to sleep are ones of jealousy and fear that I will be replaced by this Kelly slut, as I envision her hand grasping him, her lips sliding over Steve's thick cock instead of mine, her pleasing him, her getting his affection and attention. I toss and turn, waiting for Steve to come home, making my sleep even more restless as it gets later and later without his return..

My alarm goes off at 4AM, and I get up and shower, get ready for work, and look over at Steve's bed. Empty. He didn't come home last night, and all those fears resurface. I feel my face flush, in anger, in jealousy, in rejection, a flood of feelings that overwhelm me momentarily, and then I feel embarrassed of myself. As I mindlessly flip eggs and butter toast throughout the morning rush, my mind contemplates the situation and my inner turmoil directly. I can't be my brother's keeper forever, and I know this, and I feel ashamed at my earlier, reactionary thoughts. Was I going to marry him or something? Have his kids? I don't want to be his wife or his lover, I am his brother, and that is forever. I come to terms, and decide that I am just being silly and stupid, and realize that my whole point of this was to be close with my brother, whom I love dearly, in any way I can, including these special moments the past few weeks. His happiness was always at the heart of it all, and no one, not even the love of his life, will ever come between us, in fact, and I alone, through my own actions or reactions, can harm the relationship. I finish work, contented and my feelings fully rationalized away in that odd way that only men can seem to do, eliminating and compartmentalizing them, discarding them into a mental drawer to be forgotten and ignored until they escape again in a fit of rage or lust or love, stronger for having never been dealt with completely.

I get home, re-shower, and call Carol to see if she is ready, and then head out to pick her up. Steve is still not in his bed or anywhere to be seen, his ratty old truck not on the street or in the driveway. I pick up Carol, and we hit the ice cream shop where they mix in chunks of candy bars or nuts, and we have a great time chatting and sharing each other's flavors. I enjoy a savory Butter pecan style, nutty, caramel and savory, while Carol liked the fruity and chocolate style, like a Strawberry and fudge swirl. We finish up, and I take her to the little nature trail at the metropark, and we walk along, and I reach out and grab her hand as we stroll. I get the familiar feeling of racing heart and tightened breath as the physical connection occurs and she consents, even going so far as to hug my arm on top of the hand holding, making it apparent her appreciation. This could not have gone better, and as we continue our short walk through the trees, thankful for the shade, my mind turns to Steve and how I was so jealous of him and Kelly this morning.

I smile to myself at my silliness again, and I get a look from Carol.

"What is that smile for?" she asks, eyes staring up at me, fully open, hoping for a positive response.

"I'm just really happy right now." I reply.

She stops. That's not a "happy" smile, that's a "Haha, you thought of something funny smile."

I stop walking, and look at her, so desperate for my approval, it seems, so delicate and easily emotionally bruised at this stage where every action and comment matters so much more intensely. And I know that I am a terrible liar, so I go with the truth.

"I was smiling because this morning, I was super jealous because my brother went out with Kelly last night. And I worked and went to bed alone. But here I am with you today, and I thought, now, he's the jealous one." That was 100% the truth, but in a completely different way than she probably imagined it. She would have no way of knowing I was talking about me being jealous of my brother's cock and where it might go and that it didn't go near me, and not that he was on a date.

Her eyes widened at the response, probably not used to being told an honest response that cut through the bravado and went to the core of my feelings. The smirk she had broadened into a full smile, and she pulled me close to her, and my head leaned forward and I looked down at her upturned face, her waiting mouth, and proceeded to our first kiss, right there on the walking path, her in my arms, after I had just provided her with an open answer. She pushed against me hard as our mouths opened, and our tongues touched for the first time. My blood was racing through my body, my ears just heard a rush as we stood there, making out, my hand reaching around her back, holding her tight, now sliding down her back...

"GET A ROOM!" someone yelled, half laughing, half serious.

We both smiled, breaking our kiss, as our lips tightened, and I looked down at her face, now flushed pink and red cheeked. Our eyes locked, and the smiles were plastered on our faces as we just stood there staring. This was a nice moment, and thoughts of my brother and his cock were swept from my mind for the time being, as I just enjoyed being there. We started walking again, my arm around her waist, hers around mine, until we finally got back to the car. As much as I wanted to continue the date, my adrenaline was running, and this was a good stopping point. I was pretty happy overall, as I drove her back to her house, and was rewarded with a nice long kiss before she left, and I enjoyed watching her get up and go, her tanned legs going into those nice shorts, where she filled them out nicely and shapely.

I was hard as a rock as I drove home, and I could still smell her perfume on me as I pulled up to the house. Steve's truck was out front, and as I went inside, giddy from the date, all the fears from the previous day came back, remembering that I had sucked my brother off the morning before, and we had never discussed it or even had a chance to acknowledge the act.

We ate dinner as a family, and nothing seemed unusual. Steve was a bit annoyed, as his truck broke down the night before, he and Paul had to fix it, and he never even got to go out. I was somewhat relieved on one hand, but my date with Carol had somewhat tempered my jealousy. Knowing that he had not spent the night with someone else pleased me to no end, but I could not explain to myself why. We watched TV until my parents went to bed, and Steve had work in the morning, so when they went to bed, he asked if I wanted to play a game of pool. I said sure, and we headed downstairs.

We racked up a game of 9-ball, and played one game.

"You ready?" Steve asked.

"Ready?" I stammered out, not picking up on the cue.

"You know..." he looked over at the sofa where we play.

"Oh!" I laugh, "yeah, sounds good."

"Cool, I am going to go take the dog out, go ahead and start, I'll be right there."

Steve heads upstairs, and I begin to take off my clothes, and am hard right away after the days events, thinking about the kiss and how good it felt to have Carol's breasts pressed against me. I close my eyes and imagine how they might feel in my hands as I begin to stroke myself.