All Comments on 'Brothers in Arms Ch. 09'

by robertreams

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'The Amazing Turns and Twists of Human Sexuality'

Sean's many walks and contemplation of sex, love, relationships, and himself are beautifully composed. It is an outstanding chapter. It is Sean's chapter. I love the moments of humor best represented as Neal wonders "Why is it that very large dicks always inspired such great passion in us, when a truly large cock such as Sean's was probably more of a burden than an asset." I love the very tender moment of 16 year old Morgan finding the courage to ask Sean about sexuality and Sean's answers and advice. I love Jeff's final thought after sexual fulfillment with Sean after a long absence "In his present state of the euphoria of surrender, the possessive crush of his lover's body upon him was ultimately reassuring." Your story is moving. That it is done in a historical manner is amazing.

dlm0ren0dlm0ren0over 10 years ago
The isolation of Sean's character was brilliant.

Self discovery fascinates me. Although I probably couldn't endure the physical aspect of his new pleasure, I can definitely relate to the excitement and new sense of fulfillment.

I kept getting a sense that someone was going to be killed or at least ambushed in the middle of the night after Sean and Preston kissed in public. I wonder what the woman whispered in the man's ear to make him walk away.

Keep writing, I'm hooked on this great series. Thanks for sharing.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

This chapter had slipped past me....

You have a story teller's gift. The characters continue to grow as the story unfolds. I look forward to more.

dlm0ren0dlm0ren0over 10 years ago
More Please!

Are you done with this series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG! This is fantastic!

You should write a book. I am so drawn into their lives, I feel like I know them. It's so ex iting, sexy, touching, romantic. I feel like I am going through all of it with them. So wonderful. Please don't keep us waiting for the next chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please finish this lovely story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Is this series not in continuation? That's such a shame! It's a very good one and I'd hate to see it abandoned..

RobJasperRobJasperabout 3 years ago
Wonderful series!

Wonderful series! Love the characters evolving, the plot development, the historical setting and of course, the hot lusty sex!!! Thank you!

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361almost 2 years ago

A truly fantastic story! From Chapter 1 to the end it’s been a hell of a read with all the elements that make you want to be a part of the sexy, raunchy, tale of struggles, survival and love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous