Brothers in Law Only

Story Info
I wanted my children to look like their Dad.
2.2k words
4.23
24k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers

I was a virgin on my wedding night though I was not totally innocent as I had helped a few boyfriends cum with my hand to stop them wanting to spill their cum elsewhere. I'd even given the last boyfriend before I met hubby a blowjob or two to keep him out of my pussy.

In some ways hubby was even more keen than me that we wait till we wed to enjoy each other, so he didn't even try to feel my tits and he never had me make him cum. It was the mid-sixties, I thought he was respecting me. I knew nothing about low sex drives and even less about low sperm counts.

He took my cherry as we lay in bed in the honeymoon suite of the hotel. It was more of a fumble than anything else. He climbed between my parted thighs. Slipped his hard cock into me and grunted as his cum left his balls. He rolled off of me and said "That was great", I think he expected a compliment for his three second performance.

Like many girls of the time I had been encouraged to keep a diary of my monthlies. In the hope of getting pregnant I also kept a note of when we made love, a tick for when I started and a kiss for when we had sex. In the first three years there were more ticks than kisses. Three years of marriage and I'd had sex only thirty-one times. Once he lasted all of thirty seconds. Even in months we didn't have sex he was always disappointed that I wasn't pregnant. His family started commenting on the lack of issue, especially his younger brother who joked about being stand-in.

Shortly after my twenty-first birthday and yet another sex free month we had an almighty fight. He put all the blame on me for not getting pregnant. He grabbed his fishing gear and stormed off for the day.

By chance, his brother called round to see if he wanted to go to the game. I was still in my nightie. He noticed that I'd been crying and went to hug me. I started sobbing in his arms. He held me tight. We held each other in silence. I could feel his cock growing as my sobs wracked my body. He apologised for his body's reaction to being with me as he stepped back and adjusted himself.

I realised then just how much he could see through my nightdress but the devil was in me. I asked him if he meant what he said about substituting for his brother. We both blushed. He took my hand and walked me to my marital bed. He offered to don a rubber while he was undressing. I shook my head. So what if I get pregnant, it will look like my hubby's family.

I felt like a virgin waiting to be taken on my wedding night. I could believe how stretched I felt as my brother in law entered me. The idea that I could use him as a way of getting pregnant and be dispassionate about it went out of the window. His touch sent thrills through me. His thrusts were like nothing I'd ever felt with hubby. I kept expecting to be over but he just kept on probing my pussy with his manhood. As my brother in law's thrusting became ever more urgent he bit and sucked my nipples. I was vaguely aware he was going to cum when I lost control of my body. I'd not felt anything like it. All of a sudden I couldn't breathe and a million butterflies fluttered in my tummy. I held on tightly to my brother in law until I came back to reality. We looked at each other and laughed. Then the embarrassment came. I took some underwear from the drawer and from the corner of my eye I could see him gazing at me with lust still in his eyes. I looked to his groin and noticed he was getting hard again. I didn't know men could go again so quickly. He pulled me back onto the bed and pushed my head to his cock. For only the second guy ever I used my tongue to lap up his still leaking cum. Once I had cleaned him I slipped my lips down his shaft, letting him fuck my mouth until his warm sperm coated my tonsils.

It took a couple of months but my brother in law impregnated me. As over the years did hubby's other two brothers. Hubby is totally unaware that our five children aren't his. They all carry his family's genes though and his family name.

It was only once I was sterilised that I started spreading my wings so to speak and let men other than hubby and his brothers between my legs.

My affair with my husband's youngest brother lasted over three years and included a second successful pregnancy. He wanted me to leave his brother but despite everything I did love my husband and didn't want to hurt him. My brother in law found a nice girl, settled down and started a family he could claim.

Around the turn of the decade, late 1969, hubby's eldest brother and his then wife split up. It was her fault, he caught guy who he thought was his best friend up to his balls in her pussy.

We had a guest room so my husband suggested he use that until he sorted things out. A week on and it's laundry day. I have nothing on bar a short housecoat because as my next task was to have a shower. I thought hubby's eldest brother had gone to work so I just opened the guest room door and walk in so I could strip his bed. I don't know who was more surprised, he was laid on the bed with his dick in one hand and a magazine in the other. He was saying sorry as I went back out of the door.

I went straight to the bathroom for my shower and tried to shut what I'd seen out of my mind but it had awakened memories of the thrills his youngest brother had given me during our affair. With the hot water splashing on my breasts I lost myself in reverie. With a start I realised I was idly fingering my clitoris and thinking about what I had just seen and conflating it with the sex I'd enjoyed while getting pregnant. I began to think about getting pregnant again. It would mean my children would have different fathers and I would feel I was getting sluttier than I ever intended.

He was in the kitchen, fully dressed and redfaced when I walk in fresh from the shower wrapped in a towel. He apologised again and said it wouldn't happen again. He also offered to find somewhere else to live.

His jaw dropped when I asked if I could watch him jerking. I told him I'd never seen a guy stroking his cock. I'd done it for guys to bring them off but never seen anyone do it themselves. He recovered enough to ask me to be his reason to jerk. I shrugged off the towel, turned and walked to my bedroom. I smiled to myself as I heard his footsteps behind me.

I felt deliciously whorish laid on my marital bed as a second brother in law found me exciting. He pulled on his cock while looking at me. I reached for his free hand and placed it on my pussy. Still with his cock in his hand he slid some fingers into me. He went to climb between my legs. I shook my head and told him to kneel on the bed and cum on my face. I was fascinated with how his skin moved as his hand went back and forth. Being naked and having one of my husband's brothers knelt over my face, fully dressed, and about to shoot his cum all over my face is still one of the sexiest things I have ever done, and I have done a lot.

He warned me he was about to shoot. I opened my mouth. I counted the five spurts hitting my face. Very little went into my mouth, I swallowed it. My eye was stinging so I wiped it and, looking into my brother in law's eyes, I licked my finger and swallowed that too.

My brother in law excused himself and went to the bathroom. He came back naked, just in time to see me wipe the rest of his cum from my face and push some of it into my pussy. Brother in law climbed between and legs and, after thrusting, resting, thrusting and resting, planted the contents of his balls deep in me some thirty minutes later.

Infrequency of bedroom activity with my husband added to his pathetically insipid sperm had meant I was unprotected, there was no need for the pill. Another addition to the family would not be unwelcome. I didn't get pregnant that month but by the time my brother in law moved out I was four months gone and had been taught more than a few new positions.

I was in my mid-twenties. The only three guys to get between my legs were brothers. They all fucked differently, my husband being by far the worst. I had a taste for fucking my brothers in law and wanted the last one but that would not be for a couple of years...

My last two children were courtesy of the only one of my husband's brothers who lived quite some distance away.

We worked for companies that were in the same line of business and quite by chance we bumped into each other at a three day seminar way up north. Neither of us knew the other would be there. I was still fertile and unprotected and hadn't taken any of my exotic underwear with me. I was still of the mind that I wasn't going to get laid by a stranger.

I couldn't believe it, my brother in law and I were on the seating plan on the same table. Perhaps someone had thought that us having the same surname might give us a connection. I licked my lips, a chance to complete the set of brothers. I went straight to the store in the hotel complex and I was just picking out a matching bra and pantie set, sheer white leaving little to the imagination, when he walked past. He saw me and came in.

"Are those for me or a surprise for my brother?" he asked with a grin on his face.

"You if you think you can charm me into cheating on him" I responded with equal humour.

Keeping up the banter he said "If I'm going to be taking these off of you I insist on buying them for you."

So there I stood, a wife in her late twenties. I'd been a slut for two of my three brothers in law and mother to their children. Soon I would be a slut for another brother in law.

"My room for a fashion show...?"

I nodded. There was no modelling of my new underwear. We'd hardly gotten through his hotel room door and were were undressing as we stripped each other. He lay me on the bed. His fingers found me very wet. His dick slid straight into me. He held my hands above my head with one hand and spanked me with the other, that is when he wasn't groping my breasts quite roughly. To my surprise I was enjoying the roughness and the feeling of be taken so.

Of all the four brothers he was the one most attuned to what a woman wants at that moment in those circumstances. I wanted him to make me feel slutty. I wanted him to use me as his cumslut. After some ten minutes of using me he grunted and emptied his balls deep inside me.

Having had his way with me, he apologised for doing so and begged me not to tell his brother. He said he didn't know what came over him. I pretended to feel guilty at having betrayed my husband and of course my new lover's wife. We agreed it mustn't happen again. It didn't, at least not until after dinner and a few drinks in the bar. We could blame the mood setting lighting, we could blame the soft romantic music, we could blame the drink. But the reality was that he was horny for me and I was thinking about getting pregnant again. I don't think that there was break in the seminar that we let go by without us fucking like rabbits in one or other of our rooms. He gave no indication the the other two brothers had talked.

After that we contrived many times to attend the same seminars, and conceived at two of them. So, five kids from three fathers. Guess some would call me a slut and a cheating whore. I'd argue that having only had four men in my pussy I was less of a slut that many women my age. Five kids was enough so I had the operation and couldn't have any more. Now that is when I really became a slut...

I do worry though that one or more of the kids decides to have a DNA test...

edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers