Brother's Little Dick Works Fine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony walked us to the front and grabbed a can from the shelf.

"This is the only pomade we carry at this store that I recommend. Just put a small amount on your fingertips, rub in it a little bit and then run your fingers through your hair. It works either wet or dry. I know you didn't plan on buying this today, so I'll give you a 50% discount as a first-time customer."

"You are a miracle worker," I said as I handed over the money from my Christmas gift hoard. "And what about clothing?"

"Go to the south end of the mall to a men's store called Michael Wells and ask for a man named Darius. He's almost as good looking as me. Tell him that I sent you and that he is to give the Fairy Godmother treatment."

"You've done that already," I said.

Anthony walked around the counter and handed me the receipt. He lightly ran his fingers through my ponytail.

"When is your prom?"

"In about two months."

Anthony went back around the counter and typed on the computer for a moment. He wrote out two cards and handed one to each of us.

"We always get booked up in advance during prom season. I put you both down for Saturday morning on the day or your prom. I also put Zach in for another appointment in four weeks to keep his hair looking sharp."

We decided to eat lunch first at the food court, and because Zach was such a good sport, I took him to both GameStop and ThinkGeek before we went to the men's clothing store. I only stopped us briefly so we could take a selfie together and texted it to Mom.

We walked into Michael Wells and did a double-take.

"Anthony?" I asked.

"Ah. You met my twin. I'm Darius. And judging from this young man, Anthony has already waved his magic wand once today."

"You are quite right. He said that you should continue giving my boyfriend the Fairy Godmother treatment."

"Of course. And how can I help you? Are you looking for something special for an event or something to improve your wardrobe?"

"We're going to a party tonight. It's the first time we've gone to a party together."

"What type of party? Formal? Semi-formal? Casual?"

"High school senior party," I grinned.

Darius smiled. "Young love. Follow me."

He led us to the middle of the store, stopped us by a set of dressing mirrors, and walked around Zach a couple of times.

"I'll be right back," Darius said.

Zach leaned down to whisper to me as I watched Darius move through the store.

"Bee. What the fuck is all of this boyfriend talk?" Zach asked.

I put my arm around Zach's waist. "This is something that boyfriends and girlfriends do together. They go shopping at the mall. I figured having a date with me, without the anxiety of being perfect and without sexual tension, would be a good way to get your Chi flowing before tonight."

"If you didn't intend to generate any sexual tension, you shouldn't have worn yoga pants."

"Don't perve on your sister."

"Don't wear yoga pants that make you look like you are walking around naked."

"Zach!" I slapped his shoulder.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. So you think I'm hot?"

"Look. I don't perve on you. I don't try to sneak peeks. I don't beat off at night fantasizing about you, but you have the body of a fucking superhero."

Zach quickly kissed me on the forehead. Darius was walking back with a few items in hand. I grabbed Zach by his shirt collar and pulled him down to me. I kissed him deeply, not sexually, but with love. "I have no fucking idea why some girl isn't madly in love with you."

Darius smiled and ignored our kiss. He laid out a pair of medium gray dress pants with a flat front. With it was a beautiful black men's dress shirt with a textured cloth that made the shirt visually pop. A sharp black dress belt with a modern solid silver clasp and a pair of black leather loafers completed the outfit.

"What do you think about this outfit?"

"Damn, you're good," I said.

"Why don't you go to the changing room and try it on. You can come back out when you are ready."

"How do you know these are in my size? You didn't measure me," Zach said.

"Pla-eaze!" laughed Darius.

Zach shrugged his shoulders and took the cloth into the changing room.

"The slacks will need to be hemmed. Alterations are normally five to seven days, but my other clerk will be back soon from lunch, so I can have them ready for you in an hour," Darius said.

"You really are like a fairy godmother."

"We try. Anthony and I have a six sense for fashion and nice people. We try to put the two together whenever possible."

Darius was as funny as his brother Anthony, and we had a great conversation while Zach changed.

When Zach came out, my jaw dropped.

"Hot, right?" asked Darius.

"He's almost too good to take to the party," I said.

Zach turned around so I could look at him. Then his smile turned into a frown. "I'll change and we can go."

"Wait. What's wrong?"

"Unless you have a gold mine hidden in your room, we can't afford these clothes."

"How much are they?" I asked.

"Like four hundred dollars before tax," Zach said.

"Children. Before you panic, let's talk. How much can you afford?" Darius asked.

I looked at Zach. "I have a little over a hundred left."

"I have about eighty left," Zach said dejectedly.

"Children. You are under the special care of your fairy godmothers. This outfit is on sale today for only one hundred and fifty dollars plus tax. I'll even waive the alteration fee as I'll be doing it myself."

"We can't ask you to do that," I said. "Won't you get in trouble?"

"Ah. But you see, my family owns this store and I am the manager."

* * *

Three hours later, we were at home. I told Zach how much fun I had with him during the day, and his reward for being such a great date was two hours of free time. While he went away happily to his room, I went over to Megan's so I could fill her in on the day while doing our nails. I had to keep my nails short because of basketball, but that did not mean they had to be ugly. Two hours later, I called Zach and told him to shower so it would be free for me.

I was coming up the stairs to the second floor when Zach came out of the bathroom, wearing only a towel around his waist.

"Oh, good. I caught you," I said.

"What's up?"

"Come to my room for a minute. I have something for you."

Zach followed me into my room. I grabbed a bottle from the top of my dresser and handed it to Zach.

"Don't wear that shit you wear to school. Wear this instead," I instructed.

"Versace? Why do you have a half-used bottle of men's cologne?"

"Because that is what I normally wear to school."

"You're fucked up."

"Here. Smell this," I said, holding out a different bottle under his nose.

"Nice. Smells like citrus."

"It's by Giorgio Armani. This is what I wear when I want to feel girly."

"I now know your secrets," laughed Zach.

"Get dressed," I said while pushing him to the door.

Half an hour later, I knocked on Zach's bedroom door.

"Ready, Cinderella?"

Zach opened his door. Zach would likely never be a girls' first pick on looks alone, but he went into the top twentieth percentile with his new outfit and haircut. Then again, I would not be in the twentieth percentile if I did not have a hard body from being a multisport jock. Zach looked down at what I was wearing.

"What's wrong?"

"I think I'm overdressed, and you're underdressed," Zach said.

I was wearing a pair of old worn jeans that showed off my nice firm ass topped by a red flannel shirt that was unbuttoned enough to see a little bit of the white top I wore underneath.

"First, tonight is all about you. I am not trying to dress to impress. Second, I want to be comfortable. This outfit will definitely be easier if we need to run from the cops while you are going to stick out like a sore thumb."

"You're too evil."

I pulled him down and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Twin Evil."

Mom stopped us at the door, intending to give some final advice for the party when she was stunned by Zach's new look. She insisted that Dad come out to see him, and she outright demanded pictures of the two of together and one of Zach by himself before she let us leave. Zach quickly explained everything I did for him that day to drive his transformation, resulting in both Mom and Dad hugging me. Mom was so excited for Zach that she completely forgot to nag us. We put on winter coats because it was cold, but we lived far enough South there was no snow on the ground. A few dozen heartbeats later, and we were knocking on Megan's door. Megan's mother answered the door.

"Megan. It's Isabelle and some boy," she called out. "Hi. I'm Megan's Mom."

"I know. I'm Zach Mitchell."

"Oh my. I didn't recognize you. You look so handsome."

Zach looked at me with slight confusion, and I simply smiled in return. Megan came bouncing down the stairs and stopped when she saw Zach.

"Holy shit!" Megan said.

"Language," her mother said.

Megan quickly ushered us outside and into her car. I made Zach sit in the front.

"Zachery Mitchell. I thought Belle was lying to me about your transformation today, but you look great."

Zach blushed.

"I'm just trying to catch up to you," Zach said as he looked out the side window.

"I can see that Belle has been coaching you," Megan said.

"Not like that. That was totally natural." I punched Zach's shoulder. "I don't know where that came from, but you're off to a great start."

"Zach," Megan said. "If you were not like a brother to me, if I were at the party tonight and didn't know you, I'd be totally interested in you."

"I don't have a sister fetish, so you're safe," Zach said.

My jaw almost bounced off my lap. Just a little bit of positive attention, and Zach was already like a new person.

We arrived at the Wilson house a little after eight. The party was supposed to start at seven, but so many people were trying to be fashionably late that we were able to get parking on the street close to their house. We found a good spot in the family room that had been cleared for dancing. While not sports royalty at school like the Wilson boys, I was certainly nobility, and a steady stream of people came over to see us. I could tell that at times Zach was nervous, but he was talking to girls. Even better, he was getting them to talk and he listened. I still could not figure out why he had such shitty luck with girls. He was attracting positive attention, and he even danced a few times with different girls.

Seeing Zach was doing well, I checked with Megan and said she would keep an eye on him. I handed her my flannel shirt and went to the middle of the dance floor. Under my shirt, I wore a white yoga half top. I'm only a B cup, and the compressed top made my tits look smaller, but with the half top, the muscles on my stomach and back were visible and it was a lot cooler for dancing. I'm a little ball of nuclear energy and the music had me pumped. I can't dance for shit, but I make up for it in enthusiasm.

At ten, Jennifer Sullivan ordered the music turned off and instructed everyone into the large foyer. Jennifer was cloned from the DNA that all bitchy cheerleaders were cast from for the movies. She was not the most attractive girl on the cheerleading squad, but she was absolutely the one in charge. Jennifer dated the guy who was the best player in the top men's sport of the season. She was currently dating our host Jeff Wilson, who was the starting center for the basketball team.

The foyer was packed with even more kids straining the railing on the giant master staircase and spilling through the three entrance ways.

Jennifer walked to the closet and opened a pair of large doors, revealing it was empty.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. For tonight's entertainment, I, Jennifer Sullivan, bring you Seven Minutes of Heaven!"

A hundred kids cheered.

"I will select two people at random to go into the closet. What happens in the closet stays in the closet."

A hundred kids cheered again.

"Failure to enter the closet will result in immediate ejection from the party," she yelled over the noise.

The first couple chosen by Jennifer was dating, so the game started innocent enough. After seven minutes, Jennifer swung the closet doors open, and the couple was standing together, holding each other. The audience responded with mostly jeers and catcalls, although several girls made sure to cheer for the couple. The next couple included one of the cheerleaders and her boyfriend. After just a few minutes, Jennifer flung the doors open, revealing the boy had his hand under the girl's skirt. This sport was more to the crowd's liking.

"Next victim, I mean player, is our own Wonder of the World, Ava!"

Ava Aranibar was standing in the front row directly in front of a giant that I assumed was her boyfriend. I heard earlier at the party that he was a sophomore in college and a football player. He was about six foot three and at least two hundred and seventy-five pounds of muscle. He looked like he ate steel nails for breakfast and was upset that Ava's name was called.

I turned because Zach was standing behind me.

"Let's get out of here," I said.

Zach started to move backward and caught Jennifer's attention.

"And joining Ava tonight will be our own ugly duckling turned into a hot looking swan, Zach Mitchell!"

Fuck. I should not have told Zach to move.

Ava reluctantly moved towards the closet, followed by her boyfriend.

"Fuck this. I'm out of here," Zach said. Unfortunately, two of the basketball team players were standing behind Zach and he found himself propelled to the front. Ava was trying to soothe her boyfriend, explaining that nothing would happen. Ava's beast insisted he was coming into the closet with her, although it was obvious he would never fit. Ava was talking to him softly and gently like a child, asking him not to make a scene. I burst through the front group of people and shoved Zach into one corner of the closet. I then gently pushed Ava into the opposite corner. I stepped into the closet and shut the doors behind me to the biggest cheers of the night.

I could see a giant shadow through the slats of the closet door.

I took a step towards Ava and she raised her hands to stop me.

"If he sees my lipstick is smudged or is on either of you, he'll beat your brother to death."

"Do you think he will wait for the entire seven minutes?"

"Jennifer will open the door early and try to catch us doing something."

"Do you have any idea why she has it in for my brother?"

"I don't think this has anything to do with Zach, except maybe to knock him down a peg for showing up looking better than ever."

That was really nice that Ava noticed Zach's transformation.

"Look. I'm a little drunk, and I'll never have the nerve to say this again," I said. "I am a 99.9% heterosexual dick-loving female, but you are the most gorgeous, sexy, delicious woman ever to walk the halls of our high school."

Ava took a step towards me and reached out with her hand. She ran a finger through the sweat and crevasses of my abdomen muscles. She poked out her tongue ever so slightly to wet her lips.

"I'm the same way, but you should stop by and visit me sometime at Yearbook. I'm the editor and have my own private office."

I wanted to grab this girl, but I had my brother to protect. I moved next to Zach so there were six feet of space between Ava and the two of us. I made the motion to play Rock-Paper-Scissors, and Ava caught on immediately. We were only in our third game when Jennifer opened the doors, the monster directly behind her. When everyone saw what we were doing, our peers gave us a huge round of applause, except for Jennifer, who was pissed the nothing bad would happen. Ava's boyfriend barely glanced at me and carefully inspected Zach's face and neck before checking Ava's lipstick.

"See baby. I told you we were all great friends and you had nothing to worry about," Ava said.

The crowd parted ways for Ava and the monster to leave through the front door while Zach led me back to where we assumed Megan would be waiting. When we made our way into the room where we originally held court, Megan flung her arms around both of us. One of my teammates gave plastic cups to Zach and myself. I took a gentle sip.

"Vodka. Straight," I said.

Zach and I touched rims and shot down the entire cups.

"I need to pee," I said.

"Do you want me to go with you?" asked Megan.

"No. Stay here with Zach. I'll be back soon. I have my phone. You can call me if you get worried."

So many kids were watching the event in the foyer that there were only two girls in line to the nearest bathroom. I realized I was behind Samantha Aitcheson and Rachel something or other. Rachel lived next door to Samantha. They were childhood friends, similar to my relationship with Megan. Neither girl realized I was there. I was just about to say hello when Rachel said something that caught my attention.

"I was afraid that monster was going to beat up that boy and that other girl."

"That's Zach and his sister Belle."

"He looked really good."

"I know. I was so impressed. It almost makes up for his shortcomings."

"Is he the one you told me about?"

"Yeah. Hey, you're a virgin. He might be perfect to pop your cherry with that little dick of his. It probably wouldn't hurt too much."

I lost it. I remembered clocking Samantha in the middle of her back, dropping her to her knees. Rachel screamed, and it took two of the male basketball players to pull me off Samantha. I was still struggling to get free when Jeff Wilson entered the room with Zach and Megan in tow. Samantha was crying, a bruise already starting to show on her cheek. Satisfied momentarily, I stopped struggling. Jeff told me it was time to leave. With nothing to gain, I let Zach and Megan help me out through the back entrance and around the house to the street. I made Megan stop at the McDonald's on the way home so I could finally pee without making a mess of myself. I refused to answer questions from either of them on the ride home. Megan pulled into her driveway and I stumbled from her car, mostly exhausted and only a little drunk.

"Zach. Go home and tell your folks that Belle was well behaved and she is spending the night with me so we can talk about boys and gossip about the party," Megan said.

When Megan got me to her room, I crumpled to the floor and sat without moving. She left me alone for a while but finally pulled me to my feet.

"Come on. Let's shower and get you to bed."

I nodded dumbly.

Megan led me into the jack and jill bathroom that connected to a guest bedroom. Her parents bought the house planning on having a larger family but, unfortunately, were unable to have any children after Megan. As a result, Megan had a de facto private bathroom. She sat me on the toilet while she got the shower running. She stripped and then removed my clothing. Samantha led me into the walk-in shower and put me directly under the main spray. We had seen each other naked many times before. Being an athlete, I was blind to the naked bodies of most girls. Megan was a few inches taller and heavier than I am. She wasn't out of shape, just built a little bigger. I had been envious of her larger breasts for years. However, we had never showered together before. Samantha pulled down the hand sprayer and rinsed me down. She then lovingly washed my hair and then my body with a luffa. I leaned against one wall while Megan cleaned herself. Once finished, she led me out of the shower and wiped my hair and body dry before drying herself. She used her feet to wipe the excess water from the floor with our used towels. After leading me back to her room, Megan handed me a pair of sweatpants and a tee-shirt. They would be large on me but were a much better option than sleeping naked.

123456...9