Brother's Orders Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, no!" She felt him shifting his pants down over his hips, afraid to feel him moving behind her. "No! Please! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" His weight was shifting overtop of her, and Emma panicked. "Sir! Sir please! I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I--I'll suck your cock, please! He placed a forearm across her back, forcing her firmly onto the floor. "God, no please! Oh fuck, no. Pretty, pretty please. Sir! I promise I'll do a good job. Please, please please. Oh fuck. Please put your cock in my mouth, Sir. I'll be good. I promise!"

"You ready to be a good slut?"

"Yes, Sir. Yes, Sir!"

Relief flooded her so exquisite it made tears fall from her eyes as Jonah got up, then lifting her by the armpits back onto her knees. As soon as she found his cock, she placed her lips over his head, taking as much of him into her mouth as she could. She pumped down quick, again and again, until his legs widened and he rested one hand on top of her head again.

She didn't stop to be horrified when he reangled the phone. She just closed her eyes, and pretended it wasn't there. Focused on the shape of her tongue sliding against his cock. How far down she could get him. The feel of him barging against the back of her throat. When he moaned, she returned the sound, and he gripped her hair.

"Good fucking slut, moan for your brother's cock." And she did. At some point, he'd lost focus on his camera work and now his eyes were screwed shut. Every time she moaned, she felt blood surge a little more in the veins of his shaft, making him just a little harder, and even bigger each time she took him in her mouth. The feeling of it made her moan again and again, and soon Jonah growled. Emma thought he was really close. But--

He only started to rock himself forward, feeding his cock into her throat. Emma sputtered and coughed, pulling her mouth free, but he pulled her back again. She opened her mouth immediately, but when he did it again, she had to choke.

A masculine, frustrated sound broke in his throat, and she placed both hands on either thigh to try and stop him from ramming into her throat. She moaned little syllables around him, trying to say"Wait, wait." and he seemed to take the hint.

Emma pulled back, wetting her lips and swallowing several times. "Wait--" she panted. "I'll try--" She'd tried deepthroating her last boyfriend--learning to relax her throat and take him, but he wasn't quite big enough to really get the practice every time. Sometimes, when her nose hit his pelvis, he was still seated in the space just before the ring of her throat--enough to trigger her gag-reflex, but not to enter that more difficult space to control. Emma already knew it wouldn't be like that with Jonah. He was plenty big.

So, she stretched her tongue out over her teeth, keeping her mouth wide as she took him deeper. She had to shift on her knees and dip her neck to try and get an angle. She felt her throat pulse and protest as he came up against that ring, and she thought the girth of him was too much, until he pushed forward, ever so slightly, and started to slip past. Emma felt her eyes tear, and she breathed through her nose to avoid that panicked choking. He pressed an inch further down her throat, then another before she gagged. He withdrew, letting her gasp for air before turning her face up again.

Emma wiped at the spit on her chin as he crashed into her again, making her take him again and again until she gagged each time. When he pulled out the last time, Emma coughed, putting a hand up to halt him. "Wait--" She placed a hand on her throat. "Ow..."

"I'm hurting you?"

He asked like he gave a fuck, and Emma glared up at him before directing her eyes at the ground. "Duh..."

"Alright fine. I'll let you take me at your own pace. But...no more of this pretty porn shit."

Emma cocked her head. "What the fuck does that mean?"

He cocked his head right back. "Seriously?'

She only jerked her head in a sarcastic shrug.

"It means you wrap your lips around my cock. Cover your teeth and fucking go. Get messy and don't worry about drooling when you swirl your tongue around the tip." He apparently thought she had recovered enough from the deepthroating, and pulled her back into place. Leaning down to meet her eye again, though she found herself increasingly unable to look him in the eye. "I'm going to cum in your mouth. You're going to work and suck my cock until I spill. Then I want you to hold my cum in your mouth and show me. Stick out your tongue and let me see you swallow my load like a good whore. Mm?"

It was a question, but she didn't nod. She just reached her hand back for the base of his shaft, and he finally shut up as she flicked her tongue over that tear-shaped opening at the tip of his dick. The taste opened up some visceral need, and she swirled her tongue around him a few times, chasing the slick texture around until she closed her lips around just the tip, and he groaned.

This time, she did like he said. Emma covered her teeth, wrapping her lips tight, and let her spit coat his shaft as she rode him down. She didn't have to worry about accidentally hurting him anymore, and she could slide faster, and harder. The subconscious thoughts about looking stupid--not looking like a pornstar--were still there. But...he didn't seem to mind. He told her to do it. Told her to throw pretty out the window. And his eyes were closed.

So, Emma bobbed up and down on her brother's cock, feeding his great length into her mouth with her hand. She swirled her tongue at the tip each time she went down, and soon she felt the muscles in his thighs stiffening. She tasted the spill of precum spreading over his cock with each flick of her tongue and she tried to block out the sensations that knowledge was stirring in her.

She was gonna make him cum. She was gonna do it.

She pressed her lips around his shaft one final time, and Jonah jerked. She picked up the pace of her hand, still bobbing as the fist shot hit the back of her throat. She worked her tongue on his underside, keeping the sucktion of her cheeks until the last surge emptied into her mouth.

The salty-sweet taste on her tongue was strong, and it was an effort not to swallow as she gathered her brother's cum onto the hollow of her tongue. Jonah gripped her chin, looking in her eyes as she opened her mouth for him, showing him the shiny, white pool of cum she could see even without crossing her eyes.

There was a look of pleasure in his eyes almost like pain. And he was panting as he spoke. "Stay right there."

Emma blinked, trying to stop driblets of his cum from escaping over the sides of her tongue and failing. Jonah moaned at the sight, and she watched his eyes follow a string as it hit her tits. Again, he had his trusty camera, and he massaged his seed into her breast with a hand.

"Good slut," he breathed. "Now, swallow."

Best to do it quick. Emma took her tongue back into her mouth, tipping back, and swallowed her brother's cum like a shot.

12