Brother's Share

Story Info
Slave girl is shared by two brothers.
1.8k words
3.27
68.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This evening I so desire to leave a good impression. I was very curious and a little nervous to be meeting Master's big brother. He often spoke of him and it appeared they are very close even if he is much older than my Master is.

It felt most strange to greet my Master at the door fully dressed and standing. The unforgiving steel beneath my clothing, about my neck and wrists made me never forget what I really was to him. Master caught my eye with his own intense ones, and I could see the small knowing hint of a smile forming, as he saw my discomfort and took his delight in it.

His brother was every bit as handsome as Master, aged somewhere in his late thirties, with gray eyes the color of an encroaching storm, and the same full head of long hair. He had a neatly trimmed goatee and a few tattoos, unlike Master's skin which is clean, but other than that he was Master in every way, yet older. Unmistakably brothers for all the world to see.

I smiled and greeted him nervously with my stumbling words. I have always been painfully shy and much prefer to just stand back and not be noticed in any social encounter. He seemed pleasant enough, his English nowhere near as accomplished as my Master, and his accent heavy in his words. He was a little hard to understand. Something about him bothered me. I cannot say what. Though I did realize they had both been drinking, not enough to be drunk, but enough to get them in a buoyant mood. Maybe that was all I was detecting?

Introductions over I served the meal. The two men obviously had much catching up to do, and they spoke animatedly in a mixture of English and Danish. I assume they only used the English for the things they wished me to be privy to. I did not have much to contribute in the company of these two handsome and charismatic men. I spent most of dinner avoiding their eyes and shifting on my chair minimizing the pain in my behind, and was only too happy to retreat to the solace of the kitchen to do the dishes.

Lost in the patterns the soap suds made floating on the water in the sink I jumped with a start to hear Master calling me. I had hoped I had been quite forgotten. I hurried to the lounge room to see what he wanted, I should have known, drinks. I hurried back to the kitchen to get his favorite, Schnapps. I returned swiftly.

"Put those down Lidia." He indicated the coffee table, and I set down the tray the little glasses clattering into one another, loud in the quiet room. "Now Lidia, show my dear brother what you really are to me?"

I balked at his words, assuring myself I had misheard him. I stood motionless and silent, my heart thumping in my chest. He could do this to me so swiftly and I hated myself for it. "Take your clothes off slave." He ordered, in his usual hard edged tone. I could all but taste the threat in it. The worse thing was his brother did not seem at all shocked and I realized stupidly he must have been in on this the whole time. I quailed at his command.

Master looked at his elder brother apologetically. "She's a little slow, and way too shy." At once leaving his place on the lounge to help me do as he commanded. I thought he would hit me. He all but tore my top off pinching my nipples hard, as he did so sending shameful feelings to places deep inside. I felt so ashamed as my clothes lay crumpled on the threadbare carpet, along with my pride. My face flushed and red for all to witness. I hung my head and stared dumbly at the floor while the two men appraised me like I was some witless animal.

My mind flashing back to the group of Master's friends who had shared me in a similar fashion long years before in the river shack. Tonight here it was happening again. I wanted to die of my shame. The only positive was he saw fit to remove the belt.

"Drinks slave." Master pushed me to the coffee table with the back of his hand as he resumed his place. I wanted to run, I wanted to hide, he knew it, I knew it. In this dangerous game we played. Knowing any moment I might break and run to the police, condemning him to all hell, and he prepared at any point to do anything in his power to prevent me.

However my thoughts remained, just thoughts, I felt nothing but numb with the shame of the moment trying to concentrate on pouring the drinks. I assumed correctly, fortunately, to serve Master's brother first. I could not look at him though I could feel his eyes on me, his calloused hand touched mine as he took the glass, I jumped. Master laughed and I felt a new wave of heat flush my cheeks. I took the other glass to Master but he did not take it and made me stand before him for long awkward moments.

"Stand straight." He ordered in a tone dripping velvet, his voice thick with arousal. "Don't spill any." He pushed his fingers deep inside of me, it was all I could do to stop my knees caving in under me. My body reacting on its own volition to his invasion, my eyes not on him but on the rim of the glass in my every effort not to spill a drop.

I felt I stood there inert for the longest time, yet I know in reality it was not that long before he took the glass and I was forgotten at his feet on the floor. The men resumed their conversation in Danish, I used to so love to hear Master speak in his exotic tongue, but on this night it chilled me with unspeakable fear. I knew I was the subject of much it, and tried to blot it out gazing at the television that lent its ambiance to the background, wishing I had the distraction of a kitten or a puppy.

The clock was way past midnight edging toward one before the men stirred, and the alcohol bottle empty. I rose from the floor as I sensed Master wished to retire for the evening. His hand went to my arm, and before I knew it he pushed me toward his brother and left the room.

I felt as though the entire room had collapsed inward crushing me. I felt his brother's arm encircle me and guide me to the spare room. I knew better than to make a scene. I had traveled this road with Master before and could expect no quarter. In a fleeting thought I dwelt on the past and on the many conversations we had had on lack of choice. Tonight I was seeing the merit of the lesson driven home, yes lack of choice, the life of a real slave.

The spare room smelt of disuse like many such rooms do, and it was decidedly cool within. Life was becoming surreal. Here I was in the arms of a man who was to me a complete stranger, yet in the darkness possessed many of the familiarities of the man I knew all too well. That frightening man who pushed my boundaries, and could crush my world with just a glance. It was the weirdest thing. I let him do as he pleased, he was not cruel, he was most gentle. He did not talk nor did he belittle me in any fashion. He lingered over me a long time in the thin light that spilled through the window. I did not like the fact he kissed me deeply but again I did not fight him. Kissing to me is an act of sincere love only, and he cheapened this for me. After he had sated his desire he sent me from the warmth of his bed, back to my Master.

I lingered at the window pane in the lounge room tracing lines on the gelid glass, watching the street lights and those of the occasional passing car. It was well after three am, the city was quiet, and I felt like the only sleepless one in the world. I toyed with the prospect of throwing on a large overcoat and running into the street, and far away. However I knew I would not really do it. It was my mind unwilling to face new things, and it was playing tricks on me, that was all. He was my Master and he had not hurt me, he had only injured only my pride.

I climbed into bed beside him, his brother's semen still sticky on my thighs, I felt soiled and cried into the pillow trying to be a silent as possible. Master was not asleep I realized with a start as he turned to face me and lick my tears from my face. He held me tightly to him and whispered in my ear nothing more than. "Brother's share." I knew this would not be the last.

Saturday morning was most difficult. I was tired as I had lain awake most of the remainder of that night my mind in such turmoil I could not find the solace of sleep. The men slept late but I did not, rousing myself to prowl the small house and finally make breakfast when I was sure they would finally stir.

Master entered the kitchen kissing me and cheerful, as though nothing untoward had happened, and I believe in his mind it had not. I did my best to keep his good humor even if I did not feel it myself. He sidled up to me and said hoarsely. "I'm glad you were a good girl Lidia. You gave my brother a great gift, his wife died a few months back."

I shivered, the skin on the back of my neck prickling. He knew he was doing this to me, he never missed a thing when it came to my feelings. He fed on them, my fear, and discomfort. "Perhaps if you continue to be good I might get you that kitten?" I looked at him. Longing to have something living and warm to spend my long, lonely days with.

"You will?" I questioned tenuously.

"I just might." Was all he said. Even in darkness I realized there could always be found a ray of light, and I clung to the thought.

The time he spends at home on the weekends seems fleeting, even if at times it proves testing. As this last weekend had been. I was relieved to see his brother depart Saturday, but I just know that will not be an isolated event. Master and I did not speak of it, I wanted to but deep inside I did not really wish to hear his answers. Instinctively I knew them already, perhaps this is why women are gifted with intuition, it's a survival skill.