Brown Sugar Faithful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied: "Now sugar, close your eyes, and picture these lips as being a woman's, these breasts and nipples as being hers, and this cock is her dildo as she takes you to the moon."

I began kissing her very softly, licking around her lips with my tongue, gently pushing to get it in her mouth, but not forcing, and not letting it get inside. She had been tolerating it, but began to kiss back, and then pushed her tongue into my mouth, finding mine, and working on it before pulling her tongue back. I took the cue and jammed my tongue into her mouth and matched it to my strokes.

I was trying to hold back as long as I could, but when her whole body began moving, and she began cumming, I was gone, and I cum with her. I pushed myself backwards and put my face to her crotch, licking her tender cuntlips, and sucking the mixture of her juices, my cum and Henri's cum, into my mouth. Holding her with my arms under her thighs, pulling her crotch to my face, she was cumming again. Henri couldn't resist, and rolled to her and kissed her as she rode out her orgasm.

I eased off, letting her come down from the intensity of it all, and she began purring, kissing Henri, holding his face to hers, and holding my head on her belly with her other hand. She put her legs around my chest, and rested her feet on my back, hugging me as we collected ourselves.

Henri was the first to move away, asking if we wanted another toke. April and I agreed that would be good. And while Henri got the bowl, she and I moved to the edge of the bed.

As we passed the bowl, April couldn't keep her hands off our cocks. Henri asked her: Baby, would you want to do this again some time? Maybe at my place for a couple of days?"

She let her smoke out and said: "I would love to. Would your woman mind if you had me come over for a party? I don't want to be anyone's problem."

Henri said: "Naw, Althea loves to have guests, and you are going to have to see her to believe how real she is."

She asked: "Will she want to make it with me? Even if I don't want to?"

Henri smiled and said: "Sweet meat, we don't force anything on anyone. I expect that she will ask you to let her touch you, maybe even ask you to let her kiss you. If y'all do that, she will follow your cue from there. Fair enough?"

Smiling, she replied: "If she is as forward as you two, I might not be able to resist her. Is she big, small, short, tall?"

I answered her with: "April baby, she is taller than you, with breasts just a bit bigger than yours, built great, and she has long, relaxed hair like you do, and she doesn't shave her pussy hair either. She is as edible as you are. She has fucked me with her beautiful dildo, and I can hardly wait until Henri lets her have me again. If you get that far with her, you will love it Please come on over and party with us."

She asked for my phone number and gave me hers and said that she would let us know when she would have two days off. She then said that since it was now nearly 3 AM that Henri had better take her home.

We kissed and hugged all around, as she and Henri dressed. They left, and I went into the bathroom and gave myself a rinse with the douche bottle, and took a quick shower.

When Henri returned, we finished smoking the bowl, and while smoking, he said: "Damn, that was some good pussy. I saw that you enjoyed it too. You wouldn't be thinking that pussy is all you need tonight, would you?"

Wanting to have some fun with Henri, I said: "She fucked my brains out, baby, and eating her was fine dining. Maybe I don't need any cock. She was all I needed."

Henri picked up on it and squeezed my thigh saying: "Baby, your man needs some of your ass, and I am going to get it. You had better get in the mood."

I said: "Maybe I will just lie there and let you take it. You can use my hole until you are done, and I might even fall asleep before you finish. Just fuck me like you own me, I guess. You are going to take it anyway."

Henri took the last toke from the bowl, laid it down and said: "Get in the bed, bitch, it is time to fuck."

He picked up the lube, put some on his cock, tossed it aside and lifted my lets to his shoulders, and pushed into me. My swollen ass reacted and I tried to push away but he kept getting deeper.

As he neared the bottom, all the way in me, I said: "Be this way, just take it. Use my pussy. You own it, but I am not going to enjoy it, you fucker. Beat me with that black cock."

He pushed a finger in my mouth, held my neck with his other hand, pulled back and began fucking me hard. I couldn't have moved if I wanted to.

He said: "Give it up, bitch. I own this pussy, and I want it, now. Take this black cock bitch."

He pulled his finger from my mouth and asked: "Who owns this pussy bitch? Who is your black daddy? Whose black cock are you going to cry for? You like this better than that black bitch's pussy, don't you?"

I tried to move under him, and he sensed it, letting my legs down so I could wrap them around his waist and help him to fuck me.

"Damn you, Henri. Fuck me, fuck me hard. Yes, I am yours. You own my pussy. You are much better than that bitch. Fucccckkkkk mmmeeeee!" I wailed, rolling my body under him.

Having cum a couple of times already tonight, he was holding out well. We fucked hard, and on one stroke, he rolled us over so I was on top. He pulled me down onto his cock as he hammered up, into my pussy.

He held my tits and said: "Now you fuck me. Give me that ride that I need from you. Take care of your man like you need to do."

I was in heaven, fucking him, moving on his cock, having my nipples pinched, and knowing that he was my man. I began cumming deep inside me, and jammed myself onto his cock, squirming, rolling, trying to put him everywhere at once. I nearly passed out from it.

He shocked me, pulling me off his cock, but then turned me and pushed my mouth onto it.

He said: "Suck it, bitch. Fill your mouth with it. Put it deep into your throat, and fuck yourself with it."

I was going wild, sucking it, stroking it into, and out of, my mouth, taking him to the bottom. He put his hands on my head and used me to fuck his big cock, taking what he wanted.

As I felt him tense, He pushed my nose into his crotch hair and began to cum in my throat. Struggling to breathe, I took it all. He held himself in me for longer than I have ever taken him, and then he slowly lifted my head off his cock.

We were both fucked out now. I barely made it to the bathroom where I sat on the toilet to let myself drain. Henri came in and started the shower. I watched him, thinking of how fortunate I was to be able to enjoy so much of him, and still have the women that I wanted to have. Who says that dreams don't come true?

12