Brown Sugar Gift 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that Althea would be able to last a long time, because her dildo wouldn't be going soft, and that Henri would stay too, having just cum. April and I were going to get a good ride. She and I were getting the hammering that most lovers want, and we were getting it good. I felt a little bad for those who felt that interracial sex was somehow abhorrent. Physically, this was copulation in its most primitive form. Emotionally it was lovers getting the best they could get from those they cared about. For Henri and I, watching two ladies give and take the best from each other was stimulating beyond belief. And for me, a true lover of black sex, I was in heaven, not only because my lover was pounding his big, black, cock into my ass unmercifully, but because I could see these beautiful, Nubian beauties pleasuring each other.

We fucked, and we fucked, and we fucked some more. Althea had cum several times while bringing April several orgasms, and Henri had made me orgasm from deep inside as he was so good at. After many minutes of this, I was flat on my belly, legs spread wide, barely moving as he kept up his hard fucking of my ass. I felt another orgasm coming and moaned: "Oh my god, Henri, you are fucking me to death."

April said, weakly: "I got fucked to death already. I am dead."

Henri stopped, pulled out, and I turned to watch Althea putting it to April. She smiled to me, pulled my face up to hers and kissed me and then said: "When I pull this out, lick it clean and taste her pussy."

She pulled out, and pushed my head onto her dildo, and I licked, sucked and cleaned April's juices from it. Henri and April were already lip locked when Althea pushed my head off her dildo, and laid her chest on mine. Pressing the dildo into my belly, she said: "When I fuck you next, I will put a new one on here, one that I bought especially for you. I hope you like it baby, because you are going to get it."

Henri said that we should hit the pool and have some fun.

We got off the bed, shakily, and made our way out to the pool deck. Nearly to the pool, April grabbed at my wrist, stopping me, and turned to face me. She said: "Baby, I had no idea that you two would amount to so much good stuff. Thanks for suggesting that I come over here to party and meet Althea. She is a good lover."

I smiled and said: "I thought that you would be able to enjoy her, and us. I didn't turn you into one of those lesbians, did I? You are still going to give it up to me, aren't you, baby?"

She playfully slapped me on the ass, and laughed, saying: "White boy, I couldn't resist you eating me even if it did make me a lesbian. You're good."

We walked into the pool, and into the arms of Althea and Henri. He took April close, feeling her up, as Althea moved into my arms. She looked into my eyes and asked: "What did you think of that, baby? I saw you watching as she and I fucked."

I smiled and said: "I have seen two women pleasing themselves often. I have seen a black lady under a man, often, but never have I seen two black ladies giving their best to each other, enjoying it like y'all did, and with that much passion. I could have been dressed and handcuffed to a chair and I would have gotten off watching that. With Penny deep inside you, I could tell that you were coming as much, and I have never seen that with a strap-on fuck before. And to see all that while your man was knocking the bottom out of my ass made it all the better. I love you guys."

We all moved into deeper water and took some strokes, exercising or tired bodies, and moved back to the shallow end. I got out of the pool and filled the bowl, bringing it and a lighter to the edge so we could have another toke of this nice herb. We inhaled deep, held it in, and when we let it out, April was the first to speak, saying: "Damn, I have been fucked, good, and by a girl. I never dreamed that it would be this good."

Henri caught what she said and replied: "You have thought about getting fucked by a girl?"

She answered with: "Not often, but once, after a lesbian made a serious pass at me, that night I thought about what it might be like. I didn't dream that it would be anything like this."

Althea picked up on it, and said: "Baby, do you want more? We can show you all about it, and that it won't turn you against men at all. Which did you like best with me? When we were close to each other, making love, or when I fucked you harder?"

She answered: "I liked them both, but the lovemaking was so special. I was feeling your cock in me, your hair on mine, on my crotch, and your nipples pushing into my tits. And when you put your tongue into my throat, I nearly lost it. I want more of that baby."

Althea held her close and said: "Tonight, when we go to bed, Henri will take Eddie to the guest bed and you and I will have all night alone together so we can enjoy each other the most. I loved your moves while I was in you."

We did another toke, and decided to go out to eat. I made a couple of calls and found an Italian place that because of a cancellation would take a party of four on that short notice. We had reservations for 2 hours from then.

Althea said that there was no way that all four of us could use the same shower without starting another orgy, so she and I would use the master bath and Henri n April would use the guest bath.

In the shower, I pulled Althea to me, and kissed her deeply, and said: "Baby, you and Henri are much more than just fuck buddies to me. I love you guys, and hope that we can keep our social thing going for a long time."

She held my cock and said: "As long as you can come over and party with us like the gentleman you are, we want you here. And thank you for asking April to come over here. I love to fuck girls, and she takes it well. She is a real honey, not like most of the sluts around. I am going to eat her tonight and I hope that she will want to taste me. If you think that is sexy, you will just have to imagine it, because I want her to be alone with me tonight."

Showered, we dressed and headed out to eat. Before leaving the house, we decided that we should go as two couples so we wouldn't freak everyone out. I immediately stated that I get April for my date. We laughed and agreed.

As we ate, we got to know each other much better, discussing our pasts and our plans and desires for our future. April and Althea stayed deep in conversation, often speaking quieter than I could hear, while Henri and I talked of shooting weapons, and our experiences with various types of rifles and handguns.

We declined dessert, knowing that we had an evening of "dessert" ahead of us.

We rode back to the house, and went in, with Henri saying that he wanted to undress April. I turned to Althea, and said: "If he gets to undress her, then you and I should undress each other. Let's get to the sofa so we can enjoy this."

She and I moved to the sofa, and took turns removing pieces of clothing from the other. In our underwear, I took her bra off, and dove for a nipple. As I sucked, she began to fondle my cock and nutsack saying: "For a white man, you have a pretty good sized tool, just the right length and quite thick."

I used one hand to feel under her panties, for her labia and that pronounced clitoris that she had. I took my mouth from her nipple to say: "Baby, Brown Sugar, I want to eat my dessert right here in the living room. Lift those sweet cheeks off the seat so I can have these panties."

I slid them down and off her legs as she moved, resting her head and shoulders on the arm of the sofa, pulling me to her.

I slid my underwear off, and got between her legs, helping her to lay one over the back of the sofa, and put my mouth to one of the sweetest tasting, best looking pussies that I have ever eaten. As I went to work on her, I saw Henri come from the bedroom with a comforter that he laid on the floor beside us, and then saw April kneel over his head and lower her face to his hardening cock.

We were about to commence round two of our weekend and it was barely dark outside.

Follow us as we move to Chapter 2 and more.

Eddie and April will spend the night. Eddie will get some private time with Henri, while April will have her first, personal, girl and girl night with Althea.

12