Brownie 02

Story Info
Brownie gets caught in a selfie outfit.
1k words
3.25
1.7k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brownie 02

[Bang, bang, bang]

"Brownie? Brownie? It's me, Charlie. Mrs. Blackwater sent me over for an ice bowl for her shrimp, Brownie?"

[Bang, bang, bang]

Well, I mean, I was dressed for selfies, not for visitors at the front door. Oh, and alluring selfies too! I mean, I don't wear an unstuffed bra often, but I have one that sort of holds its cups shape and then there are the matching undies and you know, fresh thigh high socks that leave those impressions in my thighs, so.

Oh, and by the way, if you go lurking around my Chang homepage to view my most recent selfies, yeah, the hair is chlorine crisp!

"Charlie, first of all, hush your voice and stop screaming on my front porch and secondly, I'm only dressed for selfies and not visitors, so?"

"Well, I just dropped my dad off at Mrs. Blackwater's gathering because my mom drove earlier, so do you want Mrs. Blackwater to send my dad over here instead then? [Bang, bang, bang]. Mrs. Blackwater is going to get her ice bowl one way or the other, so [bang, bang, bang]."

Stupid fricking shrimp that must be on ice!

[Bang, bang, bang]

I mean, the other choice to just wake up the entire street with the way Charlie is banging on the door, right?

[Click, unlocks front door]

"Count to five and then come inside, Charlie. I need to run and cover up."

"I won't peek. One, five."

Well, I should have seen that one coming, right.

"Oh, oh, Brownie, oh my then."

"Shut it, Charlie and you owe me like three Ties for cheating!"

"Oh, take six Ties then, Brownie, oh my, that body! Oh, come to poppa, little momma."

"Asshole! What does Mrs. Blackwater need then? An ice bowl or something? Hello?"

"That's nice stuff you're just barely wearing, Brownie?"

"And what does Mrs. Blackwater need then, Charlie?"

"Oh, twirl around once or twice, Brownie."

"Asshole."

[Twirl, twirl, stop, show that ass because that ass is worth showing]

"I'm dying, Brownie."

"And you might be right about that if you don't spit out what Mrs. Blackwater needs, so?"

[Charlie approaches in Zombie mode]

[Ah, do Zombies like ass cheeks that much then?]

"I love you, Brownie."

"You're just horny, Charlie, so what does Mrs. Blackwater need then?"

"OMG, OMG, there's nothing in bra cups and it's still hot!"

"Which means you're just a little too close to me, Charlie, so what does Mrs. Blackwater need then?"

"I'll be so gentle with you, Brownie."

"Well, you do have a nice gentle squeezing thing going back there, so what does Mrs. Blackwater need then?"

"So, do these socks cut off any blood circulation, Brownie?"

"I mean, now that you've shoved a free hand down into my left sock, I mean, not now, so just what does Mrs. Blackwater need then?"

"I mean, Brownie, I mean, did I tell you that I would so gentle with you then? I'll keep things half deep then, so?"

"Oh, Chang has an entire thread about that "only go half deep" thing, Charlie, and it's all a lie, so just what does Mrs. Blackwater need then? Oh, oh, oh, Charlie, Charlie!"

[Type of groping cannot be determined do to inside of undies, but that was a three "oh", so]

"Brownie, did you just melt into my arms then?"

"Well, I lost my footing, that's all, Charlie. Also, just how did you lift me like that then? I mean, what does Mrs. Blackwater need then? Oh, also again, that was a slick move, slick."

"Am I winning, Brownie?"

"One point award for that extremely slick move, but what does Mrs. Blackwater need then?"

I mean, I don't know what that space between the butt and the balls is called, but Charlie sure knew how to get his hand all up there and lift me until I was in his chest, so.

Also, I mean, Charlie just lifted me from deep underneath with one hand! What am I, just a weight at the gym then?

"Am I winning now, Brownie?"

"Um, um, so what does Mrs. Blackwater need then?"

"Hmmm, a cracked crystal ice bowl to hold her peeled and cooked shrimp, Brownie? And you smell fresh, Brownie, like pool chlorine, so?"

"Um, um, um, I like it up here, but you should put me down, Charlie, so? And I still need to cover up, so."

"Hmmm, smash my face, Brownie?"

I mean, he meant to kiss him, right? I mean, I couldn't smash a bug, so.

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, rub, mwah, ah oops, ahh, ahh]

"More, Brownie."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, rub, mwah, ah oops, ahh, ahh]

"I can take it, Brownie."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, rub, mwah, ah oops, ahh, ahh]

"I can give it, Charlie, well, on the lips I can give it, so."

"This is so close to being naked, Brownie!"

"Well, well, yeah, I'm kind of naked with you, Charlie, so."

"Am I banging you tonight, Brownie?"

"Whew, well, I mean, we are this close."

[Bang, bang, bang]

"Son? Charlie? Are you in there, son? Where's the ice bowl?"

[Bang, bang, bang]

"Well snap!"

"I'll get the door, Brownie."

"And I'll get the condom, I mean the cracked crystal bowl. And a bath robe, Charlie."

[Swoosh this way, swish that way, clank, clank, clank with the ice, click with the door lock]

"Oh, hey pops, I mean, I was using the bathroom, so."

"Yeah well, that left me next door with a wagging finger in my face and oh, well, what's this then?"

"Oh, this is one cracked crystal bowl, complete with ice, so?"

"(Close and tie the robe, Brownie!)"

"Oops, I mean, well, I can't tie my robe with the bowl in my hand, so would mind, Mr. Chambers?"

"Oh, I don't mind at all then, so?"

[Swoosh, pulls bath robe tie rope and that's over with then]

"Alright pops, that's enough! Take the bowl of ice and thanks for ruining the moment then!"

Seriously? Those tie ropes just pull out that easily then?

"Hmm, hmm, hmm, like father, like son then, so what's your Chang name then sweetie?"

LOL, like a father and son wrestling match out of the front door! LOL, with both of them giving side glances to the bench! But with the ice staying in the bowl too, so.

End Brownie 02