All Comments on 'Bruce - A Role Change Ch. 01'

by MaryGrangerx43

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
subhubby2subhubby2over 5 years ago
another good one

I must admit dirty ie worn panties are not too much to my liking however clean panties soaked in spunk are very much to my liking.

However the way in which you tell your stories always make my little one very stiff. This also begs for a follow up. So I beg of you please can we have follow ions for these two. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Erotic and Arousing

Lovely story Mary, I so enjoyed Brucie and Malcolm watching and masturbating over Malcolm`s buxom wife and cumming into her knickers and then later Brucie licking her cunt and them both enjoying it, even if he does cum too soon ,whilst Malcolm looks on and masturbates. It has made me masturbate. Fantastic writing,please write follow ups Mary to give me more thrills. Ian xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Breathless

I have never read any Mary Granger stories before but this fantasy has left me breathless. From the initial quiet start when I started to throb in expectation, the pressure and intensity of my excitement just blew me away. I have read it three times with the same messy results.

I will read her first story now if I am strong enough.

Wonderful.

joefeltonjoefeltonover 5 years ago
Well done Mary

I really liked the pace of this story, how the excitement grew in increments, and kept building. The dialogue was wonderful. Five stars!

phobosukphobosukover 5 years ago
Welcome back, Mary

And with one of your best (and my favourite) themes! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't resist can he?

Oh Mary, this story has all the right buttons in line to push as Brucie is further drawn in -- by a set up? Or right interesting coincidences? And so it seems Brucie has been played with by the school cleaner and janitor? Can't wait to find out what else has been going on, maybe for years!! five stars

Greg

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please keep going

Loved the build up

jonboy1985jonboy1985over 5 years ago
Gets even better

Just another brilliant well developed story the pace is just right and as usual very erotic this story could give a statue a stiffy

Jack1107Jack1107over 5 years ago
Great story

Great story, look forward to this developing.

bbaron2274bbaron2274over 5 years ago
Lets have more

I like the evolution of the story, I hope there is more to come as there are many permutations to this situation, all exotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Please please continue this story!!!!!

wweary101wweary101over 5 years ago
Intimate desires

Mary has a most unsettling, yet compelling talent for coaxing the most intimate desires within us to venture out of their hiding places within our libido. Once exposed they will not be content to simply be looked over. They insist upon some physical attention. Who can resist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty Please!!

Loved Bruce, and also the first story about young couple with older couple. Any Part 2's cumming soon?

VegasMike155VegasMike155over 5 years ago
Another Writing Lull?

I was very excited to see MaryGrangerx writing and posting again. But it's been a while since the last post. Mary, I hope you're not going to disappear again. Nobody else writes quite like you. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Non-fiction

Your bio claims that your stories are fiction. Well, not quite so. Very autobiographical, if I may say so. Your richness of detail and depth emotion tell your readers that you are writing 100% from experience, Mary dearest!

For the reader: yes, I know quite well what I'm saying. Having enjoyed Mary's exquisite sexuality and her husband's timidity over the past 20+ years, I can vouch for her insatiable libido in the face of a trembling hubbie.

Keep writing, my delicious FIVE STAR cunt-whore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Happily married

You are obviously happily married, as your bio tells us. Otherwise, why would you write so erotically about other women's husbands!

I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but it's difficult. That's why I love your stories so much: change your name for my wife's; change your husband's name for mine - and presto! I can post-and-publish YOUR stories as if they were MINE.

Cheap way of jerking off. Just like you, my delicious cunt-whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So ready for you!

Ready, willing, and eager to fuck your fat cunt-lips, Mary the Erotic!

Five stars, your obese deliciousness, five stars: one for each stone of weight.

DusterDDusterDabout 4 years ago
Wow

I do so love these ladies stories, always make me hard and the pleasure that follows is always so very good. Thank You Ladies

RegretsRegretsover 2 years ago
Just the thing, as winter approaches

I wish that it turned out that Judith liked to wear school knickers. They are never seen now because they have fallen from favour. I am sure that Malcolm would be pleased and the spice added to the dialogue would be near fatal in my case. I foresee that Judith and the Smiths will get on like a house on fire and Bruce will carry on being open mouthed and stunned as he gains a picture of himself as a very small pawn in a game that is much bigger than he can imagine. I’ll bet that whatever happens in such a kind setting will be more of the food of the gods that he has been treated to already. If Judith really has a thing for school knickers in all the main colours that Bruce has somehow never noticed before because she is so distant with him in private, and this allows Malcolm to point out that he can get them tailor made for her, with just the right tension in the elastic at the legs and the waist but, it is he who must measure her up. With Bruce watching in complete disbelief Judith puts her skirt aside, and removes her knickers, to ensure a perfect set of measurements, something, that Bruce would never dare to ask. Above all I want Bruce to remain in a thrall as we have seen and to we share his amazement as Malcolm simply ask Judith if she would like him to fuck her, and her enthusiastic “YES.” Mrs Smith is a joy and is wonderfully kindly and will have no difficulty in leading Bruce further along to a complete and utter submission. Judith might then see a way in which she can relate to Bruce after all, much to his deep pleasure, but spiralling submission.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryGrangerx43@MaryGrangerx43
I am happily married in my early forties with no children. All my stories are fiction and I like most of the naughty fetishy ones. I don't like any violence or anything under age. I have written several stories for Literotica under a MaryGranger name but unfortunately I lost...