Bruises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So go do something about it." I suggested.

Rachel rolled her eyes. "Like what?"

"Go masturbate." I tried to sound like a logical adult while telling her to go play with herself, but I think my blush ruined the effect.

"I- I couldn't, not with you out here. You'd know what I was doing."

"So what? It's a natural thing to do. I do it all the time."

"Have you, you know, since we got here?"

I shook my head. "No, because you're always back before me."

"So you want me to, do it, even though you haven't."

"Because I think you need to let off some steam." I said.

This conversation was well on its way to strange town, next stop weird station!

She sighed. "It hardly matters now anyway; I think it's gone for the moment."

I moved back towards her, and sighing, she cuddled into me. She paused, then moved away again and looked at me.

"What about you?" She asked.

"What about me?"

"You're horny."

"A little." I confirmed.

Rachel bit her lip a bit and pointed down towards my crotch. "That says different."

"I wouldn't pay much attention to it. It lies a lot."

"You should take care of it." She suggested.

"I will, if you will." I said, the words bypassing my brain's filter.

Rachel frowned. "Play with you?"

I blushed furiously. "God no. Uh, I'll take care of myself, if you take care of yourself."

"Oh. Like, here, together?"

"I- uh-" My brain shut down for a moment as that particular mental picture refused to go away.

"I will if you will." My sister said quietly.

I glanced at her and saw her nervously watching me.

"Uh- would you be okay with that?" I asked.

"We wouldn't be touching, I guess, and you did say that it's a natural thing to do."

I took a shaky breath. "Then, okay, I guess. As long as you want to."

Rachel nodded, and we both pushed down the bed clothes. I slid my shorts down and allowed my eager cock to spring free. Beside me, my sister tugged down her sleeping shorts, her eyes on me.

"Only if you're certain." I whispered.

Rachel didn't answer, instead she slid her hand between her legs and moaned softly. Her sound spurred me on, and I gripped my shaft. A single stroke and I knew that I wouldn't be lasting long.

I slowly stroked myself, my eyes on Rachel as she teased herself, her eyes on me. We teased ourselves, while we watched the other, and then our eyes met. I could see my lust mirrored in her eyes.

"Kiss me." She breathed.

I slid closer to her, and our lips met. I groaned into her mouth as she sighed in pleasure.

"I'm nearly there." She panted.

"Me too."

Rachel made an irritated sound and stopped masturbating long enough to pull her t-shirt off. I almost came right then. She lay back and resumed teasing herself, her free hand now sliding over her breasts. I watched as she gently tugged her nipples in turn, watched as they grew hard. I stroked myself faster, as she played with herself, her hips thrusting up a little in a quickening rhythm. Suddenly she rolled onto her side, her hand still working furiously between her legs. I leaned close and kissed her again. Her tongue slid into my mouth, and I groaned.

"I'm going to cum soon." I panted, a moment later.

"Me too." She moaned.

I lost it. I felt the pressure that had been building overwhelm my dam and I rolled onto my back, coming, hard. I grunted as I sprayed rope after rope of cum onto my chest.

As soon as she saw the first spurt of my semen, my sister cried out and stiffened, her hand still working furiously between her legs.

"I'm cumming!" She cried.

I could hear her fingers thrusting into her wet pussy, as she cried out again and again. I wanted to touch her, to keep her at that crescendo, but we weren't supposed to touch each other. I sagged as my balls hit empty and turned my head to look at my beautiful sister. Her black hair was loose and dishevelled, her eyes blinking open as she started to come down from her orgasmic high.

She smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"Better?" I asked.

"Mmm." She replied. "Much."

"I should get a towel." I said, starting to move.

She caught my hand and pulled me back.

"Kiss me?"

I smiled. "Of course."

And obliged her.

Our kiss this time was slow and languid. After a few minutes I got up and grabbed one of our used shower towels. I quickly wiped myself down and tossed the towel aside. I grabbed another towel and returned to the bed. I kissed Rachel and handed her the towel. She blushed a little, but quickly cleaned herself off. We slid the blankets back over us, and cuddled, with Rachel playing small spoon to my big, and that's how we fell asleep.

*

We both woke about the same time, the following morning. My alarm hadn't gone off yet, but it felt like it would soon. We lay, together, my arms around Rachel, holding her firmly against me, her legs twined with mine. I realised pretty quickly that my dick was pressed firmly up against her ass, and I was hard. I started to move back from her, but Rachel's hand tightened on mine.

"It's okay." She murmured sleepily. "This is nice."

I settled back against her, still conscious of how hard my dick was, and where it lay.

"Did you sleep okay?" I asked.

"Not enough, but better than I have since we arrived."

I kissed the back of her head and she shifted slightly. My dick approved.

"Do you want to talk about last night?" I asked, carefully.

She shrugged. "What's there to say? We were both horny and needed a release."

"So you feel okay about it?"

Rachel nodded. "Sure."

"No more talk about there being something wrong with you?"

She sighed. "I guess not."

I kissed the back of her head again. "Good."

My sister shifted a little in the bed again, to further approval from my dick. I was going to have to get up. If I stayed like this, I'd just end up more and more teased.

"Do you need to do something about that?" Rachel asked, as I was just about to move.

"I was going to get up and ignore it. It's just morning wood."

"You could take care of it now, I wouldn't mind."

"It's okay. It'd feel a little strange if you weren't doing it with me."

Rachel shifted again, this time she pressed back against me a little.

"I will be doing it with you." She whispered. "I'm horny, John."

"Okay." I whispered back.

I started to roll onto my back, but again Rachel grabbed my arm.

"No." She whispered, huskily. "Stay."

It was awkward, but I was horny enough now to make it work. I gripped my shaft and began to stroke, the tip of my dick rubbing against Rachel's wonderful ass.

"Oh." Rachel sighed. "I can feel you."

I stopped stroking a moment later.

"Are you okay?" She asked. "Did you cum?"

"Rae." I whispered. "I can't do it like this. All I want to do is touch you."

Rachel groaned and turned around. Her lips fastened to mine.

"Me too." She whispered harshly against my lips.

She took my hand and placed it squarely on her right breast.

It was my turn to groan. I shouldn't want this. I should never have let it get this far. I shouldn't have brought her here with me.

God help me, I gently squeezed that small, firm mound. I gently squeezed her nipple and made her squeal in surprise and pleasure. Her eyes met mine, and I pulled her towards me. I kissed her, deeply. She placed a hand on my chest, though not to stop me, maybe just to ground herself. I kissed her neck and laid a trail of kisses along her collarbone.

She hissed in pleasure as I took one of her nipples into my mouth. Her hand caressed the back of my head and held me to her breast as I licked and nibbled at it. I could feel her other hand moving as she teased herself, whimpering softly now and then in excitement.

"John." She groaned in need, as she released my head. "I want more."

"Me too." I admitted, with a similar groan. "But we shouldn't."

I kissed her hard, and she returned the kiss as fiercely. She grabbed my hand and guided me downwards, until it rested between her legs.

"Please?" She begged.

I felt like such a deviant, but I couldn't deny her this. If I was being honest, deviant or not, I wanted this too.

I pushed her gently onto her back, while I remained on my side and slid a finger over her slit, spreading her lips and feeling her wetness. Her mouth dropped open, and she breathed out a sigh of pleasure. Slowly I explored, finding her little clit in short order. I circled it, using her own wetness to keep my finger lubricated. I raised myself up and rested on my free arm, my dick forgotten for the time being. I felt her become more slick and she began thrusting upwards with her hips a little, her breathing was more rapid. I slid my finger back to her opening and circled it, drawing a surprised coo of pleasure from my sister. I returned again to her opening, this time sliding a little of my finger into her, before once again returning to her teased little nub.

As I kept up the teasing, Rachel's hand reached out and found my stiff member. My eyes widened in surprise as I felt her hand grip me gently and I couldn't help but make a surprised groan of my own. Her hand stroked me a little, her grip too gentle, but it definitely revved my engine. I refocused my attention on my sister, trying, and failing, to ignore the tentative strokes.

"Am- Am I doing it right?" She asked, blushing and stammering.

"You can grip a tighter." I advised, after a steadying breath.

"I don't want to break it."

I smiled and stifled a groan of pleasure. Her grip might be light, but she was still teasing me.

"You won't." I reassured her.

She gripped tighter and I shuddered in pleasure.

"Just like that." I groaned.

I slid my index finger into her, just past the first knuckle, and she gasped as she felt it enter her. I slid out of her again, sliding back to her clit and teased her some more. Several more times I did that, sliding my finger a little deeper each time I returned to her wet opening. Her breathing had quickened, and she was thrusting up with her hips every time I slid my finger into her. For my part, I was maintaining my composure, barely. Ordinarily, anyone else using her inexperienced strokes would only get me more and more riled up. I don't know if it was because Rachel was my sister, or some other reason, but I was well beyond teased, and I knew that before too much longer I'd cum.

Rachel too, seemed to be on right on the cusp. I launched my final assault on her clit, and she sucked in a sharp breath, as she pushed her mound hard up against my hand. She let my cock go and grabbed my head, pulling me down to her mouth as she cried out. I kissed her hard, as she writhed and moaned, until moments later she relaxed with a sigh. I lay back, letting her enjoy her post orgasmic bliss in peace. It was easy to spot the moment when she started pulling the threads of herself back together. She started to blush.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Mmhmm." She replied. "That was, different."

"Different?"

"More intense, I think."

"Oh."

We lay there in silence for a minute or two, but I couldn't ignore my needs any longer. I sat up and swung my legs off the bed.

"Where are you going?" Rachel asked, her voice relaxed and languid.

"I, uh, need to finish." I said, awkwardly.

"Oh." Rachel said, with sudden understanding. "Sorry, I forgot for a minute."

I grinned at her. "It's okay, you were distracted. I'll be back in a moment."

"But I want to do it." She complained.

"You don't have to." I reassured her.

"I know, but I'd like to try."

I got back into bed, I mean, what else was I going to do?

Rachel rolled onto her side and slid her hand around my still hard shaft. She slowly pumped my cock, her eyes alternating between watching my face and watching her hand, and what it held.

"That's good." I encouraged her, once she'd gotten into a rhythm

She kissed my neck, as she stroked me, working her way up to my face. She laid a trail of butterfly light kisses along my cheek until she reached my mouth, then her tongue slid into my mouth. I held her to me, kissing her hard, letting her know of my need. She increased her pace and I felt that familiar tension, the one that let me know that my orgasm was imminent.

"I'm going to cum." I gasped, breaking our kiss.

Rachel kept pumping and I felt the pressure build and build, inside me, until finally, I released.

I came hard, the first rope of cum spraying out of me and landing high on my chest.

Rachel made a high-pitched squeak of surprise as a little caught her on the cheek. I placed my hand around hers, so she wouldn't stop stroking.

The second rope sprayed even higher, a good portion of it catching my sister on the chin.

I groaned in pleasure, as I shot out a third and forth rope, less forceful now, neither of which going far past my navel.

Finally, I let her hand go and sunk back onto the bed, my eyes closed, my balls completely drained.

"Jesus Christ John." Rachel swore.

I opened my eyes and saw some of my semen dripping from her cheek and chin.

"Oh fuck, Rae, I'm sorry." I gasped.

"What? Oh, fuck that." She replied, laughing. "That was amazing, I've never seen anything like that."

"But I came on your face!" I said, shocked.

"And a little in my mouth too." She grinned. "It's fine. I wasn't expecting it, but it's fine."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded, causing more of my cum to drip off her chin on to my chest.

I reached down beside the bed and groped around until I found the towel she'd discarded the night before. I held her head steady and gently wiped my semen from her beautiful face, before I wiped myself off. Then I tossed the towel aside and kissed her. She made a happy sound and kissed me back, before resting her head on my chest as she lay down.

We lay in silence until my alarm went off. I silenced it with a well-practiced swipe.

"We need to talk about this, I think." I whispered, as I stroked her hair.

She sighed. "You're probably right, but not now, okay?"

"Not now."

I lay in peaceful happiness for a little longer, listening to Rachel breathing sleepily, until I finally swore silently. Time to get up.

"Come on." I said, shaking her gently. "We've a full day on the snow to do."

Rachel groaned. "Just another few minutes."

"Nope." I disagreed. "Come on. We need to clean up and get some breakfast. We'll need to rush as it is to get you to your class on time."

Rachel sighed. "You're a monster."

I kissed her cheek as we both sat up.

*

I didn't see Rachel for lunch that day, their instructor was taking them on a series of switchback blues that led down towards the lowest part of the resort, where they'd have lunch, before going back up after they'd eaten and then descending down the run again. I'd already explored that particular series of pistes, and while they'd be challenging for the class, I could blaze a trail down them and then be stuck at the bottom with a lengthy ride back up in a packed gondola. That was not appealing. Rachel was disappointed that I'd miss our lunch date, but she knew that she was holding me back from exploring the wider resort. Tracey had elbowed me in the side and assured me that she'd take care of Rachel. In the interests of honesty, I have to admit that as I ate a quiet lunch in a distant corner of the resort, I missed Rachel too. I took a selfie, with more distant snow-capped mountains in the background and sent it to her.

"Wish you were here." I messaged her, along with the photo.

After I finished my lunch, I followed my pre-planned route back towards our hotel. It was challenging and invigorating. Unlike the previous day, I had planned conservatively and so despite not pushing myself too much, I made it back in plenty of time. I unlocked our room door and stepped inside and found Rachel and Tracey sitting on the bed laughing.

"John!" Rachel Squealed in excitement and threw herself at me.

She hugged me and tilted her head up. I dipped down and kissed her.

"Good day?" I asked.

"The best!" Rachel gushed.

"Hi Tracey." I greeted our guest. "You both back long?"

"Nah." She grinned. "Maybe quarter of an hour."

"Tracey invited us over to the place she's staying." Rachel cut in.

"Yeah?" I asked, looking at Tracey.

"Sure. A friend who's still in the industry hooked me up. Me and a friend have a chalet to ourselves, so we've loads of room."

"And a hot tub!" Rachel exclaimed.

Tracey laughed. "And a hot tub."

"Sounds good to me." I laughed. "I'm not sure about Rae though, I'm not sure she really wants to go."

Rachel elbowed me in the ribs.

"Okay, okay." I surrendered. "We can go. Good thing I brought swim shorts."

Rachel gasped. "Oh no, I didn't bring any swim wear."

"That's okay." Tracey reassured. "My friend and I didn't either."

"Oh. Okay." Rachel replied, sounding a little relieved.

"Early dinner?" I asked my sister.

Rachel nodded.

"Do you and your friend want to join us?" I asked Tracey.

She grinned. "I've plans for Craig, and that massive cock of his, so I think we'll see you after dinner."

Rachel blushed a little at Tracey's openness, making Tracey laugh again.

"Honestly Rachel, I don't know how you can be so innocent sometimes, particularly when you're obviously sleeping with your sexy boyfriend here. Go on, you can say it; Cock."

Rachel blushed harder but rolled her eyes.

"Cock." She said, confidently. "See? I can say it."

Tracey winked at her. "Someday you'll manage without blushing."

I laughed and received another elbow in the ribs.

Tracey stood up and headed towards the door. "I gotta go. Need to see a man about a cock. Rachel, I'll message you the directions."

My sister let me go and gave Tracey a quick parting hug.

The door closed and we were alone.

"You want use the shower first or second?" I asked.

Rachel blushed again. "Maybe we could both use it at the same time?"

"Mmm." I replied. "I like that idea."

I started stripping out of my gear, until I stood in just my thermals. Rachel, despite all her blushing, was more composed about removing her clothes, but in the end, we stood, close together, almost touching, dressed in nothing more than our form fitting thermals. I embraced my sister and kissed her. As we kissed, I slid my hands down to the hem of her top and slowly pulled it up. This was another step towards hell. I knew it. Despite everything we'd done so far, I'd not intentionally undressed her yet. A small distinction, but it felt, different, like another step towards commitment, or damnation.

We broke the kiss long enough to slide the top off over her head. I felt Rachel's hands at my waist as she grabbed my top and pulled it up, dropping in on the ground, beside her own. I kissed her again, as her arms twined around me, my hands gripped her slender waist. My tongue slipped into her mouth and found hers. We parted again, and she helped me remove her sports bra. I slid my hands over her small, but perfect breasts, and once again, my mouth sought hers. I felt her hardening nipples slide against my chest as I pulled her to me.

Her hands slid to my waist and grasping the waistband of my thermal leggings, she slid them down as far as she could, taking my boxers with them. I had to break our frantic kiss then, before I tripped. I pulled off the leggings and shorts and returned to kissing her. I slipped my fingers beneath the top of her leggings and likewise slid them down, also taking her underwear with them. Somehow, Rae was more graceful than I was. No hopping around, just two quick motions and she kicked the leggings and underwear away.

I reached down, placed my hands beneath her ass and lifted her up. Her tongue probed my mouth as her legs wrapped around my waist and pulled her tight against me.

"John." She whispered, sounding frantic. "Need."