Bruises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll never take you beyond what you're capable of." I assured her, as I took her hand.

She smiled and kissed my cheek.

We stopped short of the chair lift and clipped on our boards, one foot only, and then shuffled through another queue. We took a seat without incident and relaxed, enjoying the view as we rose up the slopes.

"It's going to be a bit colder up there, more than you've felt yet this week, as you've been on the lower slopes." I advised. "You might want to pull up your neck warmer over your mouth."

"You're the boss." Rachel agreed.

"Damn right I am."

My sister snorted.

Sometime later, we arrived at the top. I could feel Rachel tense as we lifted the safety bar.

"It's okay. You've done this a few times already, there's nothing to it. When we get to the dismount area, just have your board set, get your weight on it, and let yourself slide forward and down the slope. You'll be fine." I reminded her. "Ready?"

She nodded grimly.

"And relax."

"Kay."

She did fine. She didn't trip anyone else or fall on the slope down.

I slid to a stop beside her bumped her hip.

"Nice." I congratulated her. "Do you want to take a few photos before we head off?"

She did, so I snapped a few for her, making sure that she was in the photos, and she took a few of me, then we clipped in and headed off.

I let Rachel dictate our pace, mostly. Now and then I'd let loose and speed down a gentle slope that I knew she'd have no problem with. It allowed me to get a few videos and photos of her coming down on her own.

I was waiting for her by the next chairlift as she came in at a good pace. Her confidence was definitely growing. She slid to a stop beside me and unclipped, before throwing her arms around me and hugging me hard.

"Thank you." She gushed. "This is perfect."

I hugged her back. "I told you you'd love it. Come on, lot's more to do today."

*

We zig-zagged our way up and down the mountains around the resort for the day, stopping off for lunch at a restaurant high up on the slopes. By the time we made it back to the hotel, we were exhausted. We showered and once towelled off, we lay naked on the bed, just holding each other, taking pleasure in each other's presence. Eventually though, we had to get up. We had bags to pack, and then we were to meet Tracey and Craig for a final meal. Packing was an unhappy affair, it signalled that our holiday was coming to an end, soon we would have to return to reality.

We met our friends at seven, a final return to that small Italian restaurant. Good food was eaten and too much wine drank, and it was close to midnight by the time we got back to our room. I looked around the room. I could never have believed how much my life would change when we'd first come through that door. Now, as then, our bags were packed and the room, though untidy now, was mostly empty. We stripped off our clothes and fell into bed. I reached for Rachel, drew her into my arms. We kissed, and our hands roamed. No words were said as I pulled my sister on top of me. Rachel ground herself against me, as she kissed my neck and shoulders. With a confidence that was new to her, she grasped my hard cock and held it as she rose up a little over it. I felt my cock head slide between her lips as she slowly pushed back, pointing it towards where she wanted it. I felt the heat of her envelop me and she sighed.

She began to move, looking for a series of movements that would satisfy her. It didn't take her long to find a rhythm, and she set to with a will. I groaned as she rode me, slowly and deliberately. I grabbed her ass cheeks, helping her as best I could, thrusting up a little as she sank down on my hardness.

Soon she began to tire though, and as she began to lose her rhythm, I pulled her towards me, so I could begin thrusting more effectively. She leaned forward on her arms, giving me the latitude I needed to plough her furrow. I fucked Rachel. I fucked my sister. She adjusted her balance and slid a hand between us, teasing herself as I thrust into her. I could feel her juices running down over my balls as I panted with need.

"Rae, I need to pull out. I need to cum." I warned her.

"I want you to cum inside me." Rachel moaned.

"Rae-" I began to protest.

"Cum in my pussy." She insisted. "Please John, cum inside me. I don't care if we make a baby."

My cock twitched and I groaned in need. I tried everything I could think of to stave off the inevitable.

"Rae!" I warned, starting to lose my control.

Rachel's moans rose in volume, and she began to cry out as she came.

"Cum in me John! Cum in me!"

I thrust deep into her without thinking and lost control. I pulled her down as I thrust up, forcing my cock deep into my beautiful sister, and sprayed my seed deep inside her. I kept thrusting, forcing my cock deep into her, over and over, until finally I was drained.

Rachel collapsed on top of me, as I flopped back on the bed.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. "This might be our last time for a while and I wanted to feel you, you know, in me."

I reached out and stroked her hair.

"It's okay. I wanted it too."

"You did?"

"Yeah."

She was quiet for a moment.

"What if we really have made a baby?" She whispered, breaking the silence.

I sighed, conscious that while we were having this conversation, my cock was still inside her and showing no signs of deflating anytime soon.

"I guess we'll talk about it, if it's happened, you know, when we know for sure." I said, with a confidence that I didn't really have.

Rachel lifted herself up and slowly slid off me. I groaned from the sensation, and my cock twitched, again, inside her, before it was released.

She carefully lay down beside me and rested her arm across my chest.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." I replied, kissing her lips.

*

Our father picked us up at the airport. Rachel and I were exhausted and worn out, emotionally and physically. Dad helped me get the bags sorted, while Rae dropped into the rear passenger seat. I lowered myself into the front passenger seat and then we were away. It had been tempting to just head to my place, and tell our parents to collect us tomorrow, but we'd arranged this before the start of the holiday. So instead of getting a cab a few short miles to my place, we endured an hour of a drive to my childhood home. My father attempted to make conversation, but quickly recognised that we were all played out, so he concentrated on the road.

We arrived home, and as soon as the car came to a stop, Rachel fled the car and disappeared to her room, brushing past our mother as she stood in the doorway.

"Is she okay?" Mom asked, concerned.

I nodded. "She's exhausted. It's been a long week."

"Did she enjoy herself?"

I flashed my mother a tired smile. "More than she expected. I fully expect her to be demanding I take her again next year."

My mother looked relieved, and the earlier concern melted away.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself too."

I smiled and hugged my mother. "I did, we both did. I'm exhausted, can we talk in the morning?"

My mother motioned into the house. "Go on, get some sleep. We can sort out the bags tomorrow."

I shook my head. "I'll bring the bags in first, just in case you need the car in the morning."

"Your father will manage, go to bed."

"Yes boss." I replied and headed to my room.

I stepped into my room and closed the door behind me. It hadn't changed since I'd moved out. I was just starting to undress when my phone pinged.

I wish you were here.

Rachel's room adjoined mine, and she'd obviously heard me close my door.

Me too. I typed. Too risky.

I hit send and pulled my clothes off, dropping them on the floor.

My phone pinged again.

I know. See you tomorrow. Love you.

I hit reply.

Love you too Rae. See you tomorrow. Xxx

I put my phone down, lay down in bed, and was asleep almost before my head hit my pillow.

*