Bruises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know." I whispered back, my breath coming in short gasps. "I know."

I carried her to the bed, climbed onto it, as carefully as I could, knelt down and lay her on the bed, her legs still wrapped around my waist.

She released me, and lowered her legs, leaving me kneeling between them. I slid my hand up her thigh and between, slipping a finger between her lips. She was soaked. I slid a finger over her clit, and she hissed out a frantic, excited breath, and sat up.

"Not that." She begged. "John, please?"

Her hand reached down and grasped my almost painfully hard erection.

My breath caught in my throat for a moment, and I had to fight through a cloud of lust to restart my brain. I couldn't do this. I couldn't fuck my own sister. Could I?

Rachel's hand stroked my hardness, her grip firm and urgent.

I groaned, my lust-soaked brain struggling to fight against my biological need.

I lowered myself slowly, Rachel still stroking me, as she made small sounds of want.

The swollen head of my hard cock made contact with her hot, wet lips and my logic lost to lust.

Rachel guided me into her, as I slowly pressed forward, and she moaned as she felt me enter her. I felt her open before me, and I shuddered as I slowly sunk into her.

Our eyes met as I slowly pushed deeper into her. I saw her grimace in discomfort and halted my advance, letting her get used to me inside her. She placed a hand behind my head and brought me down to her mouth, kissing me with feverish intensity even as she thrust up towards me, forcing my dick deeper into her until I had no more to give her. I felt the wet, heat of her surround me, and I surrendered the last of my doubts. I was fucking my little sister, and she wanted it.

"Rae." I breathed, as I gazed down at her perfect, heart-shaped face.

I began to slowly thrust, wanting to be as gentle as I could be. She moved with me, uncertain at first, but soon finding her rhythm, our rhythm. She made the cutest little noises, each time I thrust into her. Almost, but not quite, a squeak, something from the back of her throat. We kissed, we licked, we touched, we fucked slow. Rachel wrapped her arms around me, drawing me close and wrapped her legs around me, opening herself for me, letting me sink deeper. We both moaned softly, I could feel her tightening around me, making each thrust an exquisite exercise in self-control. I could feel her excitement mounting, and knew she was close. I sped up my thrusts, trying to carry her over the edge. Her moans became louder and more insistent, and I kept thrusting, but I knew my end was coming soon. I wanted her to orgasm first, it would be the polite thing to do, so I concentrated on keeping myself back from my own precipice while urging her onwards. It was a losing battle, but I was determined.

I got her there, a moment of pride for me. Her arms and legs suddenly locked tight around me, as she almost screamed in ecstasy. Her canal spasmed around me, milking my cock as she came; I was barely able to move, but I managed to keep thrusting, as her orgasm washed over and through her. Her eyes were rolled back in her head, as she accepted my thrusts and then I let go. I felt my balls tense, the pressure built and built until there was no avoiding it. I began to ejaculate my seed deep into my sister's hungry pussy. The moment she felt me start to pump, Rachel came again, her pussy desperately milking me for every drop of cum I had, until, finally, I ran dry.

Gasping for air, Rachel relaxed, and I slid out of her. I flopped down on the bed and held her close. Her eyes were closed, and she shuddered a little from time to time, but she started to relax, and rolled into me, letting me wrap my arms around her. We lay in perfect silence for minutes. Not talking, just listening to each other's breathing and contemplating what we'd just done.

"John?" Rachel whispered after a while.

"Yeah?" I asked, just as quietly.

"Did we do something wrong? I mean, I know it's supposed to be wrong, but was it really wrong?"

I held her close, breathing in the scent of her, while I contemplated my answer.

"I don't know." I said, finally. "I don't think it was wrong, but other people would disagree."

"Do you think that maybe there's something wrong with me, for wanting it?"

"Absolutely not." I replied, firmly. "Rae, you're perfect, you always have been. Besides, I wanted it too, I have done for a long time."

"You have?"

"It's why I left home. I couldn't be around you Rae, I couldn't trust myself. I love you, I always have, but I had to leave you, to keep you safe."

Rachel was quiet for a while, and then I realised that she was crying.

"Rae?" I asked. "Rae! Are you okay?"

"You fucking asshole." My sister sobbed. "You great big fucking fuck."

"Rae?" I asked, worried now, frantic.

She ripped herself out of my arms and pushed me away, before running into the bathroom and closing the door.

I sat there, half lying on the bed, guilt starting to crash down upon me. Of course she was upset. I pretty much raped her. What the fuck had I done? I could hear her sobbing in the bathroom, the door more of a lightweight concept than a solid object. I dragged myself to the door and knocked on it, guilt and regret tasting sour on my tongue.

"Rae?" I called gently.

"Go away!" She shrieked. "Just fuck off, leave me alone."

"Rae, please- "

Something thumped against the door, and it rattled in its frame. A new bulge had appeared close to where my head was. She'd thrown something.

What could I do? I put on some clothes, grabbed one of the keys to the door and walked out, leaving my beautiful little sister alone with her anguish.

*

I was sitting on a bench, not far from the hotel, soft snowflakes drifting down around me when I heard footsteps crunching towards me. I turned to look and saw Craig, Tracey's conquest.

"There you are." He said, sounding relieved. "Been looking for you."

I frowned, confused.

"You and Rachel were supposed to be going to Tracey's place, remember?"

"Oh, yeah." I said, slowly.

"How long have you been out here?" Craig asked, taking a seat beside me.

I shrugged and shook my head. "I was just watching the lights on the slopes."

"Tracey asked me to come find you. She's back in your room with Rachel."

I nodded, absently. "Good. Rachel likes her."

The man shivered a little beside me. "Aren't you cold? You've no coat."

I shrugged again. "Cold doesn't really bother me much."

We were silent for a while, both of us watching the moving lights.

"Look man." Craig said, breaking the near silence. "It's none of my business, but if you've had an argument with Rachel, shouldn't you be trying to work it out, not freezing your ass off out here?"

"She wanted me out of the room." I replied, dully. "So I did what she wanted."

Craig stood and held out his hand. "Come on. We need to get you indoors to some warmth."

I grabbed the offered hand and the man pulled me to my feet and turned me towards the hotel. As we walked, he pulled out his phone and made a call.

"Found him." He said softly. "Yeah, we're on our way. He's a little out of it, a bit of shock maybe, or just the cold. Uh huh. No, it's okay. Yeah. See you in a few."

We got into the hotel, and I shivered a little as we entered the warm lobby. Up the stairs and before I knew it, we were back at my room. Craig knocked on the door and we waited.

"It doesn't matter what was said, or who said it." Craig whispered, while we waited. "Just say sorry. You can sort it out after, but you can't do that if you're not both talking, so take it on the chin and say sorry."

"Sure." I replied, feeling certain that nothing I said was ever going to be enough.

The door opened and Tracey peered out. She opened the door and stepped out into the corridor, poking a stiff finger into my chest.

"You, mister, are in trouble. I don't know what you did, or said, but she's hurting. Fix it. Now. Craig and I are going to take a walk and we'll be back in a bit."

Craig gave me a nod, in encouragement, as Tracey pushed me into the room, then pulled the door closed, leaving me alone with Rachel.

She sat on the bed, dressed in her pyjamas. Her knees were drawn up to her chest and her eyes were red and swollen.

I hauled myself across the devastation of our emotional wasteland, and knelt beside the bed, my head bowed.

"Rachel." I whispered. "I'm sorry."

She turned to look at me, and I fell into those red rimmed pools of sadness.

"Do you even know what you're apologising for?" She asked in a hoarse voice.

"For taking advantage of you, for not controlling myself, for--." I shuddered, as the enormity of what I'd done fell upon me. "- For forcing myself on you."

"Jesus, fucking Christ." Rachel swore, more tears spilling down her cheeks. "You don't fucking get it, do you?"

"I- I know what I did."

Rachel lunged, and my head rung. I saw stars and then felt the pain. She'd slapped me, hard, harder than I'd ever thought her capable of. I deserved it.

"You left me." She hissed. "You left me, and I had no one."

"You told me to get out." I whispered.

"Not now, you fucking prick." Rachel shouted. "Before. You left me all alone, and they got me."

I frowned, confused.

She slapped me again, my other cheek.

I didn't flinch. I deserved this, and more, much more.

"Why can't I get it through your thick skull?" My sister shrieked. "Why do you have to be so fucking stupid?"

"Before?" I asked slowly.

"Yes!" She shouted. "Before. You left me alone, for two fucking years, and for two god-damned years, I hid what was happening, because I thought I deserved it."

Maybe it was the slaps, or maybe my brain had decided that it had thawed out enough, but it began to start firing on all cylinders again.

"Deserved it?" I asked.

"I needed you." Rachel sobbed.

"I left to keep you safe. I told you that."

"You took away the only thing that kept me safe." She wailed. "I had no one."

I shook my head. "Rae, no. You don't understand. I had to leave, for you."

"Fuck your fucking excuses." Rachel shouted. "I thought you'd found out how I felt and that I'd driven you away."

"What?" I asked, dumbly. "No. Oh sweetheart, no. It was all me."

"Oh that's original." Rachel spat. "It's not you, it's me."

"No, it's not like that."

"Oh sure."

"It's not. Rachel, I love you, I always have."

"And so you left, because that makes fucking sense. I loved you, and when you found out, you left. Do you have any idea what that felt like?"

"Found out?" I frowned again, utterly confused. "I didn't know."

Rachel's fury stalled.

"You- you didn't?" She asked, her turn to be confused.

"What? No, of course not. How could I have. I was too busy feeling disgusted with myself."

"It wasn't because of me?"

"Of course not, I told you, I love you, I needed to keep you safe, from me."

I rose to my feet, turned, and sat on the bed; my head still bowed. I felt her shuffle to the edge of the bed and sit beside me, keeping a few inches of open space between us, an uncrossable expanse of pain and regret.

"When you were sixteen." I said softly. "I began to feel more, for you. I always loved you, as a brother should, his sister, but this was different, it was, more. I realised, eventually, that I was falling in love with you, real love. I knew there was something wrong with me, that I shouldn't feel that way. I tried to ignore it, I pushed you away, I tried to hate you, but I couldn't. I just wanted to be near you all the time. I decided that I had to leave. It was for the best. I'd already finished school anyway, and I was just hanging around. I figured that the best thing to do was to get out. So, I did."

Rachel was crying again, but she was looking at me. I opened my arms and she flung herself against me. She pressed her face into my chest and sobbed. I held her gently and rubbed her back, as though if I squeezed her too much, she'd shatter into a million pieces.

"I thought it was my fault." She sobbed. "I loved you too. I thought there was something wrong with me, and that you found out. I thought that you couldn't stand the sight of me, I convinced myself that you found me disgusting and that's why you left. I thought I deserved whatever punishment I got."

I closed my eyes, and tears fell from my eyes.

"No, Rae, no. It was never you. You were always perfect. It's my fault. What those girls did to you, for so long, it was my fault. God, Rae, my beautiful Rae, all those beatings, it's all my fault."

Rachel climbed onto my lap, and I held her close, my tears fell on her raven dark hair, as she sobbed against my chest. The enormity of what I'd just learned overwhelmed me.

For nearly two years, my beautiful, once vivacious sister, had endured beating after beating from a group of girls. They'd cut chunks out of her hair, torn her clothes, kicked and punched her. For two years. And Rachel had endured it, because she thought it was what she deserved. I couldn't understand her logic, exactly, but it didn't matter. It was what she felt. It was only because one of those girls had gone too far and cracked two of Rachel's ribs that my parent's had found out what was going on. Rachel had always been good at hiding things, but it's hard to hide a cracked rib, let alone two.

"I'll never leave you again." I sobbed, wracked with guilt.

"Promise." She cried.

"I promise." I swore, my voice cracking. "I'll never leave you again. Never."

*

We were still wrapped up in each other when I heard the knock on the door. I wanted to ignore it. The love of my life was here in my arms, and I didn't want anything to disturb us.

"Tracey." Rachel whispered.

She slid off my lap and padded to the door, opening it to let her friend in.

"Well, you two seem to have made progress." Tracey observed, with a smile, as Rachel climbed back onto my lap.

"Thanks Tracey." I said, huskily. "I honestly don't know what I'd do without this woman."

Rachel kissed my cheek and settled back against my chest.

Tracey shrugged. "It's not like we really had much planned tonight anyway, besides, Rachel is a honey."

I smiled at Tracey. "She's my Rae of sunshine."

Tracey made a puking sound. "Oh god, listen to you. That's awful."

Rachel made a choking noise and for a moment I thought she was crying again, but the sound resolved into laughter.

"What?" I asked, defensively.

"I'm going to let you two alone." Tracey said, laughing along with Rachel. "See you both tomorrow?"

"Absolutely." Rachel replied, still laughing.

"Rae of sunshine?" Rachel laughed, as soon as the door was closed. "What the fuck dude?"

"What?" I asked again.

"That's the corniest thing I've ever heard."

"I think it's cute." I replied, still defensive.

"I love you, but please stop." She sniggered.

I kissed her cheek. "Love you too."

"Want to take me to bed?"

I put my arms beneath my sister and stood up. She squealed in surprise and delight as I lifted her.

"You know I do." I answered.

I turned and gently lay her on the bed, then stripped out of my still damp clothes, tossing them aside. Rachel wriggled out of her pyjamas and slipped into the bed as I finished wrestling with my socks. I slid in beside her and took her in my arms. She pressed herself against me, as I kissed her, grinding herself up against my already stiff member. A thought suddenly crossed my mind.

"Rae?" I asked, between kisses.

"Hmm?" She replied against my lips.

"Are you on any kind of birth control?"

That stopped her cold.

"Oh." She said, with a sudden look of concern.

"Shit." I said, softly.

"Yeah." She agreed.

"Is it a safe time, at least?"

"Maybe?"

"Maybe?" I asked, running my fingers through my hair.

"I mean, I've never been, you know, like clockwork, but I think I should be safe. Maybe."

"Maybe we shouldn't- " I started.

"Oh fuck that." Rachel interrupted, hotly. "I've not waited this long for you, to have you say no now."

"But Rae, what about- "

"You can pull out, right?"

"I mean, sure, but it's not exactly the safest method, and I've never had to pull out before."

Rachel began kissing me again. "Then let's hope you get it right, because I'm having you inside me before we go to sleep."

Her hand snaked down between us and gently grasped my eager dick. I kissed my sister as she began to slowly stroke me.

I pushed her hand away, and she made a disappointed sound.

"It's not that I don't like you doing that." I whispered in her ear. "But I plan to tease you to distraction first."

"Promises, promises." Rachel purred.

I pushed her onto her back and slid down a little. I kissed both of her nipples, gently, then flicked each in turn with my tongue. I sucked and nibbled, drawing little sighs of pleasure from Rachel. I delighted in feeling them stiffen from the stimulation, before I began to kiss my way south. As I began to travel south of the border, I slid my hand between her legs. I brushed a finger over her pussy lips, and as I diverted a little, to begin kissing her thigh, I parted her lips and slid a finger over her clit. She made a very pleased sound and parted her legs even more, inviting me in.

I slid over her legs, and continued to kiss the inside of her thighs, slowly climbing my own personal stairway to heaven. My finger absently dipped down lower, to slide around her entrance, gathering some of the native lubricant and using it to ease my passage around her excited little nub.

I crested the stairs, and arrived at nirvana, as my well moistened finger slid into her. Rachel arched her back a little and a little squeak of surprise and pleasure escaped that utterly kissable mouth. Before she could recover, I circled her clit with my tongue, before deliberately sliding it over that tortured pearl. Rachel's fingers grasped my hair, as she sighed in her rising bliss. I slowly thrust my finger in and out of her, while my tongue teased her clit. I withdrew my finger for a moment and licked her lower, circling her opening and tasting her essence. Rachel groaned again. Once again, I slid my finger into her, then, I introduced a second finger. I heard her gasp, as she felt the unexpected intrusion. I felt her canal's muscles flutter against my fingers as I very slowly thrust in and out.

Her fingers, twined in my hair began to tug me upwards, gently but insistently.

"Need!" She panted, as I rose up to kiss her mouth.

I kissed her hard as her questing hand sought and found what she wanted. I felt her hand grasp me, and squeeze a little, before leading my hard member to where she wanted it.

"Yes!" She hissed, as I slowly slid into her.

I slowly let her have me, pausing when I reached about half my length, then slowly pulling back. I pushed forward again, letting her slowly have all of me inside her. I kissed her again, as our bodies met. Her arms went around my neck and her hands rested on my ass cheeks.

"Fuck me." She whispered, as she looked up at me. "Fuck your little sister."

"You like having your big brother's cock inside you?" I asked her, my voice low, as I started to slowly fuck her.

"Yes." She moaned. "I love having my big brother's big cock inside me."

I increased my pace a little.

"Oh that's it John, fuck me good and proper." Rachel moaned. "I love feeling your cock inside me. Make me cum John, make your little sister cum on your big cock!"

As she said that, Rachel slid a hand between us and started tugging and pulling on her nipples.

"Are you close?" I asked, as she panted. "Are you close to cumming on your big brother's dick?"

"Yes." She panted. "So very close. I can't believe your cock is so deep inside my little pussy."

It seemed my groundwork had been done well, and now I was going to feel my sister, my Rachel, orgasm while I fucked her.