Bruises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me." I growled, as I fucked her.

"Close!" She whined.

I increased my pace again, and rose up on my hands, so I could look down and watch my cock sawing in and out of her.

"Look down." I ordered her. "Watch my cock slide in and out of you."

She did, and almost instantly I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock.

"Fuuuuck!" She gasped. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm cumming John. I'm cumming on your cock. Don't fucking stop."

I kept my pace, but it was getting harder to keep the rhythm. Her pussy was doing its level best to milk my cock until it sent my seed into her waiting womb. Rachel locked her legs around my waist as I kept fucking her. She was panting and tugging on her nipples, I could feel her wetness leaking past my cock, dripping onto my balls each time she took my full length. I felt my balls retract and the pressure began to rise within me. I was almost at the end of my tether.

"I'm almost there." I gasped. "Rae, I'm going to cum."

She moaned at that, and her legs gripped me tighter.

"Rae, I'm going to cum." I repeated, urgently, even as I continued to fuck her.

"Yes!" She moaned. "Cum for me John, cum for me."

I was right at the edge, and I knew I should pull out. Granted, I'd already cum inside her, and surely one more load wouldn't make a difference either way, right?

My body made my decision for me, and I felt my cock swell. A moment later I began to pump my cum deep into my sister's potentially fertile pussy.

"I'm cumming Rae!" I moaned.

I felt her pussy squeeze my cock again and she cried out, as another orgasm washed over her.

I thrust my cock into her to my root, as I continued to pump, pushing my seed deeper into her. I began to slowly saw in and out of her again, the motion helping me expel the last of my semen, as we began to wind down.

Rachel reached up, and I sank down towards her, letting her arms enfold me. I gazed into her eyes, and she blushed.

"You were supposed to pull out." She whispered, not sounding upset at all.

"Someone was demanding that I cum." I replied and kissed her tenderly.

Rachel relaxed her legs and I rolled us over, so I was beneath her. As we moved, my softening dick slipped free of her cum filled pussy.

I held her to me, her breasts pressed against my chest, my lips against hers, her thighs still spread. I slid a hand down her back and cupped an ass cheek.

"I love you." I said, softly.

I saw her eyes fill up and watched as tears ran down her cheeks.

"I've waited so long." She whispered. "I never thought that I'd get to hear you say it."

"I love you." I repeated. "With all my heart."

Rachel smiled, despite the tears and kissed me fiercely.

"I love you too." She replied, with no little wonder.

She paused, then grinned.

"I love you." She said, louder, and kissed me again.

"I love you too." I replied at her volume.

We both laughed and I rolled us again, this time onto our sides, and pulled the duvet over us. Rachel turned and slid back against me, content to with her role as the small spoon. I rubbed her hip and side, as I kissed the back of her neck.

"What will we do when we get home?" Rachel asked. "I don't want to go back to how things were. I want to do like you said and bring the new me home."

"So bring her home."

"But she belongs with you."

I kept stroking Rachel's side.

"Does she?" I asked.

"Yes." Rachel said firmly. "I love you; I'm not letting you go."

"Maybe you could move in with me, while you're off school. When you go back-"

I trailed off. I just didn't know.

"Yeah." Rachel sighed.

"Maybe, you could change school." I suggested, as the thought crossed my mind.

I felt her take interest.

"Why? I've only a year left."

"I could maybe plant the idea in mom and dad's heads while you stay at mine. Give you a fresh start and get your grades up for your last year. There are a few schools near where I live. There'd be no connection to that pack of bitches."

"Thunder-cunts!" Rachel corrected.

I kissed the back of her head. "Of course, thunder-cunts. There'd be no chance of running into them or their lackies. It could work."

"Do you really think so?"

I sighed. "I mean, there's a chance. It's not certain, but possible."

We lapsed into silence, thinking of possibilities and before either of us knew it, my alarm was blaring. It was a new day.

*

"There she is!" Tracey called, as we trudged up the slight hill to where Rachel's class met each morning.

The short blonde woman pushed through the group and embraced Rachel.

"You both look exhausted." She said, then burst out laughing. "Good."

Rachel embraced the bubbly woman.

I held out my arms and Tracey did a double take.

"I get a hug from himself? Oh, I am not turning down this!"

She squeezed me tightly and I hugged her back.

"We can never thank you enough." I said quietly.

"Oh hush." She replied, releasing me. "You would have worked it out between you in time, I just hurried things along."

"Maybe." I shrugged. "Thank you anyway."

"Are we all ready?" The instructor called.

Tracey called out that she needed a minute. A few people in the class laughed.

"We'll be back here by five." Tracey told me. "You can collect her then. We should do dinner tonight."

I looked at Rachel, and she nodded.

"Cool." I agreed. "Meet here at five. Dinner later on."

Tracey linked arms with Rachel and led her off before I could say anything more, but my sister looked back and waved. I waved back, with a broad smile on my face. That woman was like a force of nature.

I shook my head and decided that if I was going to have the day to myself, I was going to head out as far as I could. There were only two more days of boarding left, before we had to leave.

*

"He caught me right in the face." Rachel admitted. "I don't think he meant to- "

"Oh he absolutely did." Tracey cut in. "That little fucker has been a pain in the ass from day one. Mommy said I could do this, daddy already taught me how to do that. It was about time he got a little comeuppance."

"You should have seen his face." Tracey laughed. "He opened the door by throwing that snowball. It was open season after that. There he was, up front, and we could all see him, making another snowball. He turns around, and I swear, fifteen snowballs hit him in the face."

We all laughed at that. Tracey had streams of tears running down her face, she was laughing so hard.

"I can still see him." She cried, barely able to breathe, she was laughing so hard. "Hand raised, snowball ready to throw and that's as far as he got. You wouldn't mind, but nobody else discussed it, we just all had the same thought at the same time. Get the little fucker!"

Craig started rubbing Tracey's back as she began to cough, afraid she was choking on a bit of food.

"Oh god!" She exclaimed, starting to recover herself. "That was hysterical."

"You missed the best part." Rachel laughed.

"Oh?" I asked.

"When it was all done, and he was lying in the snow, he sat up and said, 'But why?'"

Tracey fell out of her chair, howling with laughter.

We had met up at five, as we'd arranged and organised our night. Back to our respective accommodation, get changed, showered, and then go to the Italian restaurant that Rachel and I had already been to. While we ate, we had the usual discussions about how our days went. Mine had been a longer day that I'd planned, and I had a few bruises and a new respect for off-piste boarding. My helmet had a little dent at the back that I hadn't shown Rachel. Her day had involved a challenging route that took in more than a few red pistes, a few falls and a snowball to the face. Honestly, from what I'd heard, I wished that I'd seen it.

Once Tracey was back in her chair, we progressed onto dessert and coffees. Tracey was an interesting character. I mean, we already knew that, but she'd gone from a holiday rep, bouncing around from resort to resort, over four years, to managing a package holiday company. I think she delighted in shocking people a little, the irony of how shocked she'd be if she knew our truth not lost on me. She was friendly and loyal, but more importantly, she'd taken Rachel under her wing, and between my encouragement and Tracey's, Rachel was shedding the remains of the person she had become over the last two years. I could have kissed the short blonde woman; I don't know if I could have managed it on my own. Craig, Tracey's paramour, was a sensible sort, but quietly funny. Good natured and honest. He worked in an industrial plant, earning a very nice wage, thanks to a strong union. We had to dodge a few questions over the night about how long we'd been together, but I think we managed it smoothly enough.

Once we were done in the restaurant, we headed for the nearest bar, and descended into a maelstrom of music and drink. I'll admit we let our hair down a little, and maybe got a little more drunk than we intended, but it was good to relax. There was no class tomorrow for the three, instead I'd offered to lead them around the resort, and that was the plan. It would be nice to have company for the entire day, instead of just the evenings. At the tail end of our night, I checked the time and realised that it was just gone midnight. Tracey and Craig had disappeared about ten minutes earlier, and still hadn't returned.

I nudged Rachel who was sitting on my lap.

"Do you want to head away?"

She nodded, stifling a yawn. Neither of us had had much sleep the night before.

"I'll send Tracey a message, let her know." Rachel said, pulling out her phone.

She tapped out a quick message, put away her phone, and stood up.

I finished the last of my drink and stood, taking her hand in mine. She smiled up at me and I led her towards the door. Before we got there though, a few people started pushing and shoving each other. I eyed the mess and pulled my sister back to me.

"We'll go out the back." I said into her ear, over the din of the music. "Quicker, and easier."

I led her back the way we'd come, and past the toilets, to the rear door. We stepped outside and I sucked in a lungful of crisp, cold air. We strolled around the side of the bar, and up through a narrow lane between the bar and the next building to get back onto the main street. I saw some movement in the shadows ahead and came to a sudden stop. A quick assessment and I rolled my eyes. Some guy was getting lucky. I was leading Rachel past them when she stopped walking. I turned to look and found her staring at the couple. It was Tracey and Craig.

Tracey was on her knees, with Craig's dick in her mouth. From the sounds he was making, she was doing a heroic job.

"See you both in the morning." I called out laughing.

Craig jumped and looked like he was about to try climbing the shear wall behind him while Tracey just laughed and stood up. She winked at me and Rachel.

"Be good, you two. See you in the morning."

We left them to it and strolled back towards our hotel.

"Why'd you call out to them?" Rachel giggled.

I shrugged. "I think Tracey would have done the same, if it had been us."

Rachel laughed and blushed. "I think you might be right."

I snorted. I knew I was right. She wouldn't have been able to help herself.

"Have you ever, you know, done what they were doing?" Rachel asked, looking up at me.

"Gotten a blowjob outside? A few times, sure."

Rachel looked surprised.

I shrugged. "I won't hide anything from you, sweetheart. If you ask me something, I'll answer as honestly as I can."

"No, it's not that. I just, didn't think you'd have done that. I feel very, I don't know." She sighed. "Inexperienced."

"There's nothing wrong with that. Plenty out there your age that have done less."

Rachel glanced around then darted into a shadowy gate, close to the back of our hotel, pulling me with her.

"I want to." She said, a gleam in her eyes.

"Rae, you don't have to do it all at once, you know?"

"I know, but I gotta start somewhere, right?"

"Uh." I said, wisely.

Her hands made short work of opening my pants and she dropped to her knees, as she pulled my dick out into the frigid air. I hadn't even had time to fully react to what was going on, so I wasn't even close to being hard.

Rachel's mouth closed around my barely aroused cock, and she took me all into her, her nose pressed to my belly. It wasn't exactly a difficult task for her. I groaned as her tongue slid around my cock head, and my dick woke up. As I began to stiffen inside her mouth, she began to struggle to keep me contained, until finally she lost the fight.

"That was hot!" She whispered excitedly. "Feeling you get hard in my mouth."

She left me no time to disagree with her, as she popped my cock back into her mouth and began sucking and licking me with more energy than experience. I was thankful that she at least knew enough to keep her teeth away from me.

I wasn't new to blowjobs, hell, I wasn't even new to outdoor blowjobs, but the added sensations of cold and heat added a whole new dimension to the experience. Despite her inexperience, Rachel had me ready to blow in very short order.

"Sweetheart." I whispered, urgently, as her head bobbed up and down. "I'm going to cum."

"Mhmm." She replied around my cock.

"Oh fuck, darling, I'm going to cum, any second now." I panted.

I felt the familiar tension building as I drew close to my orgasm.

Rachel didn't stop. She just kept going and eventually I couldn't hold it off anymore. I groaned as I pumped my seed into her mouth. I felt her swallowing, all I had to give her, as I shot everything I had into her.

Rachel left my cock drop out of her mouth and she smiled up at me. I was about to say something, when I heard some clapping behind us. I spun around, tucking my dick in as I did and spotted Tracey and Craig standing just off the street watching us.

"Nice!" Tracey hollered.

Craig grinned and gave us a thumbs up.

Rachel flushed crimson, but to her credit she didn't try to disappear into a hole in the ground.

"Take it indoor kids!" Tracey called and led Craig off towards where she was staying.

I looked at Rachel, and she looked at me and we both burst out laughing.

"Come on." I said. "Let's get inside. I need to thank you for that."

*

Once back in our room, I grabbed Rachel and pulled her tight against me, kissing her deeply.

"Wow." Rachel breathed, as we parted.

I held her to me, for few more seconds, then she began to slip her clothes off.

"No." I said, taking her hands in mine, and kissing both palms.

She bit her lip as she nodded, and I began to slowly undress my sister. I slid off her jacket, hanging it by the door, then I led her to the bed. I knelt in front of her and untied her boots, sliding each one off, followed by her thick winter socks. Standing up, I kissed her again, then slid her jumper off, dropping it to the floor beside us. Her long sleeved t-shirt followed the same route. I reached around her, opened her bra, and let it drop to the floor.

I stood in front of her, looking down at her beautiful green eyes, our bodies almost touching, as I undid the jeans' button and zipper. I knelt down again, as though I were worshiping at the altar, letting her place a hand on my shoulder as I slid the denim material down her legs. One by one, while she leaned on me, I extricated her slender legs from the jeans and then threw them aside. I gazed up at my beautiful sister, now clad in only a cute, pale blue, pair of panties and realised once again how stunningly beautiful she was. She carried a slight aura of sadness around with her, but instead of making her appear depressed and dark, it accentuated her beauty.

My heart stopped for a moment as our eyes met.

I remembered how to breathe.

Still holding her eyes, I placed my hands on her thighs, just above her knees, and then began to slide them upwards. I arrived at her underwear and slowly began to tug them down, while still maintaining eye contact.

With a soft sound, Rachel's panties hit the ground.

I placed my hands on her ass cheeks and drew her closer to me.

I could smell her excitement.

I kissed her belly, just beneath her bellybutton. Rachel broke our eye contact as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

I kissed a little lower, then lower again, and once again, lower. I felt her legs tremble a little in anticipation and excitement.

With a little hand pressure, I got her to spread her legs wider, giving me access to where I wanted to be. She made a little squeak of excitement I kissed her, just above her slit. I moved my hand and used my thumbs to gently part her lower lips and let my tongue slide over her clit.

Another squeak.

I slowly tormented my beautiful lover, with kisses and licks. Her fingers knotted in my hair and her legs trembled as I pleased her. I tasted her, I kissed her, I probed and licked, over and over, until with a cry she climaxed. I looked up at her, my face wet with her juices, and she dropped to her knees, to kiss me deeply.

I broke the kiss, gathered her into my arms and carried her to our bed.

"Time for sleep." I whispered. "We've another long day tomorrow."

Rachel didn't protest. I lay her on the bed, stripped out of my clothes, slid in beside her and pulled up the duvet. I threw an arm over her, and darkness quickly followed.

*

I woke early the next morning, with Rachel curled up against me. I lay there quietly, just thinking about how lucky I was. I had never dared dream of this, I'd just locked the door to this idea and thrown away the key. Rachel stirred and her eyes flickered open. She smiled as she saw me looking at her.

"Good morning." She said, sleepily.

"Hey you." I replied and kissed her forehead. "Ready for our last day on the snow?"

"I wish we had another week."

"So do I, but here we are."

Rachel sighed. "Okay, let's do this."

I kissed her again before rolling out of the bed.

We showered and dressed for breakfast and headed downstairs.

Over breakfast, I outlined what I thought would be a good route around the resort for us. Rachel, despite quickly getting the basics of the snowboard, was still a beginner, and wouldn't really be aware of her limits. I'd seen her ride and had a fair idea of what she could do. The important thing would be to keep building her confidence.

After breakfast, we went back to our room, got changed into our boarding gear and after collecting our boards from the storage area, we headed for the lifts. We joined the queue, and started the slow, awkward shuffle to the gondola that would take us higher up the mountain, to more distant pistes.

We sat down in one of the numerous, identical gondolas maybe a quarter of an hour later and relaxed. Rachel's phone pinged and she pulled it out of an inner pocket.

"Tracey." She said, tapping on the phone. "Her and Craig are going to stay on the lower slopes."

"Probably still in bed." I laughed.

My sister snorted. "Probably."

"Tell her that's grand. We can meet them later for food and drinks."

"Done." Rachel replied, putting her phone away. "This means I have you all to myself for the entire day."

"It does." I confirmed, with a broad grin.

I pointed out the fogged window of the cabin. "This is why I prefer the higher slopes."

Rachel looked out at the view of the snow-covered mountain range.

"They just go on and on." She said, quietly.

"Yup." I confirmed.

She leaned against me, and we sat in silence until we got to the upper station. We grabbed our boards, and I guided my sister over towards a chairlift.

"Higher?" She asked, in surprise.

"Absolutely." I said with confidence. "You'll love it."

"Do you think I'll be able to manage it?"