Brunch Pt. 02

Story Info
I get 5 sets of 10 strokes but have trouble with 1.
2.5k words
4.16
6.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alouqua
Alouqua
19 Followers

It's been a wonderful weekend so far. Christmas party, showering together, early morning sex, and antiquing in some of my favorite shops. And then back to the hotel for brunch. Except we never made it to the restaurant. You surprised me by secretly bringing our BDSM gear. I don't know when you had time to get it all out and ready. We've been together practically every moment. I was so shocked I missed your instruction to strip. It just didn't register. I failed to obey you.

The punishment had been harsher than I expected. You were uncharacteristically hard on me. So now, here we are just starting our brunch date in our hotel room. I already have a bruise on the bottom of my ass which is still worsening. You've secured me to the bed on my back, hands down by my hips being pulled toward the headboard. My head toward the footboard with my knees next to my shoulders. You've bound my feet, soles together, to the footboard too. My heels are above my forehead about a foot and a half away from my head. My ass is raised up slightly off the bed and my ass, inner thighs, back of thighs and pussy are all wide open and presented to you.

As I lay here I look around. I can see everything you are doing and I understand that you want it that way. It's why my head is toward the footboard. I can see each of the 5 implements you are going to beat me with. My punishment came from one of them, your belt. I'm very nervous about getting more from that. The slapper is lightweight and I'm not concerned about it. The flogger is unfamiliar. I wonder when you bought it. It has a gorgeous rather large looking dildo handle. A good foot long. And it has tons of thin purple rubber strands. I've never been whipped by anything like it. Still it doesn't bother me. The red plastic ruler packs a wicked sting. I know I can handle that though. It's the last item though that I can't stop looking at. It's such a simple unassuming thing. Yet I hate it. Well not hate, perhaps a better explanation would be I have a healthy respect for it that solidly crosses over into fear. It's just a kitchen wooden spoon. A nice one made from Olive wood. It has a beautiful well oiled appearance. Staring at it, it's taking every bit of self control I have to not burst into tears.

You've just spent several minutes calming me down. Reassuring me that you won't use full force. That the punishment is over and we are playing now. You have no intention of turning this into a true torture session.

There is a feeling of utter pleasure that is winding through my belly, coming up from my pussy, compliments of you. You have reached over me and are slowly and very gently rubbing one finger up and down my soaking wet slit.

"It's time for you to pick which one you want first. Remember, once we start with each implement, you have to take all ten strokes before we move on to the next."

You wait for me to respond but you keep playing with my slit. I'm having trouble concentrating. The pleasure flourishes through me. Always wanting to try something new, I finally manage to indicate the new flogger.

You pick it up and lightly drag the rubber strings over my body. They tickle a little but mostly feel really nice on my skin. You pull back and whip it down on me. I can see you aren't using much force but I struggle like crazy anyway. You hit me directly on my pussy. I gasp in shock. Oh this... this is going to be one hell of a good day. It doesn't really hurt. I'm just so surprised by it that a little yelp escapes me. Next you target the back of my left thigh. The ends of the strings wrap around and sting my inner thigh. Again not really painful but I'm taken by surprise. I start panting just a little. You chuckle as it becomes clear to you that I'm really liking this new toy. Stroke three is a repeat of number two but on my right thigh. You walk to the side of the bed and lay numbers 4 on my left ass cheek and again the ends of the strings sting further down on the backs of my thighs. You walk slowly to the other side and repeat the stroke on my right cheek and thigh. Then you pull slowly back and they fall all over tickling my thighs, pussy, and along my ass between my cheeks. The next 5 strokes are the same but in reverse. By the time you get back to my pussy I'm moaning in the pleasure over the beautiful mix of the slight pain and slight pleasure. I can feel my own pulse throbbing in my pussy.

"We'll come back to this one." You say as you set the flogger aside. You start gently stroking my wet slit again. "Time to choose again sweetheart, which implement do you want next? Be brave for me, pick a tougher one."

I groan with pleasure. I've almost forgotten the brutality of being punished with your belt. And I hate the spoon. I want to avoid that as long as I can. So I ask for your belt. You purse your lips and look at me. But slowly reach for it. You pick it up and look at it closely. Instead of hitting me right away with it you double it up and make a loud cracking noise with it. Then you bring it to me and hold it to my lips. I know what you want. I look directly into your eyes as I carefully kiss your belt. You lick your lips but then you pull the belt back and alter your hold on it. You leave it doubled gripping the buckle end and the tip in one hand.

You start on my ass, across both cheeks right on my sweet spot. The same place I'm already bruised. I suck air in with the first stroke. You walk to the other side again. The second stroke is in the same place, from the other side. You must like my visceral reaction to the pain because you lay two more strokes down on the same spot. I yelp. You smile a lopsided grin. "Don't want it there anymore?" You ask, but it's rhetorical. You've already switched positions. You swing the belt. It looks like it's aimed at my left ass cheek. It does hit me there, but the length of the belt is longer and the end wraps down and digs into my thigh 4 inches below my ass. I cry out as the biting pain explodes in the back of my leg. You hadn't even swung it that hard. You walk around the bed and fire off one at my right side and I howl and try to say yellow.

I don't get it out. You have already dropped the belt and are stroking my thighs. Kissing my forehead. You are gently whispering comforting and encouraging words to me. I can't really hear you but I feel your concern. It washes over me. Cooling my fear. After just a few seconds, not even a minute, I'm ok. It was more fear, because of the fresh memory of the punishment strokes I took not half an hour ago. I take a deep breath and whisper green. Your moan on my forehead is delicious.

You give me one last gentle kiss on my forehead and duck out from under my feet to slowly retrieve your belt. "Where would you like your last 2 strokes?" I look at you and tell you anywhere but my thighs. You smile and shorten the belt up. You take the buckle in your hand and wrap the belt around your hand until only about a foot is hanging off the end. I know what you are going to do and I take several deep breaths to prepare myself. You lay the strokes on me in rapid succession but they are much lighter than any other strokes I've taken from the belt today. Oh they hurt but they hurt in a way that makes me quiver with excitement. I can feel my juices flowing again. You chuckle good naturedly. And start to stroke my slit again. I let out a long throaty groan. Absolute delight seeping out of every pore. If this brunch date is for you, I can't see how. I'm totally getting the better side of this deal.

"It's that time again my sweet. Pick your poison."

3 implements left. I just can't face that wooden spoon. The red plastic ruler is much more in my comfort zone. Sure it packs a bit of a sting but that's why I love it. I ask for it. You smile and pick it up. You start running it over my body. Lightly scoring it over my thighs and ass. Gently dragging it through my pussy lips. You give one quick light stroke on my pussy. I breathe in sharply but make no other sound. You raise an eyebrow at me and give me another one. Just a fraction harder. Again a hiss of air is all you get. Your smile widens. "Really? Tough girl huh? We'll have to see about that." I shudder in anticipation. You rapid fire the next eight strokes right on my pussy. I do everything I can to not cry out. I know this pain. I love this pain. I grunt like an animal at the end. Then I relax and let the euphoria slowly spread out from my pussy lips. It sinks down into the deepest part of my soul. I moan again, losing myself in the pain and pleasure of it. A few tears escape my eyes.

"My God, babe, I don't know how you take that let alone love it. You are absolutely perfect."

Your praise is like a surprise gift. I feel even more elated. You praise me often enough but rarely when we play like this. I've surprised you. It feels like a victory. And then your finger is there again. Simply running back and forth through my aching wet slit. I wish it could go on forever. And you oblige. You spend several minutes just continuing to tease me at an agonizingly slow pace.

"Time to choose my love, 2 left."

I ask for the slapper. I know it's a cowardly choice. The wooden spoon is just so hard for me. The longer I can put it off the better.

"I see, so that's how it is, is it? You know we are going to have to have a talk about the wooden spoon."

Shit. I know you're right. You wanted to eliminate it before. The bruising was so deep and lasted for so long after the one time we used it. But I asked you to keep it in our play bag. Well no, to be honest I pushed you to keep it. Now, here it is, the perfect opportunity to utilize it and I'll do anything to avoid it. Clearly I was wrong. We are going to have to address this. I start to cry at the thought. But I know you're right. I should have listened to you before.

You wait a few minutes while I cry. Just watching me. And then you come closer with the slapper. It doesn't hurt much at all and you focus it on my inner thighs and a little on my pussy. By the time you are done I feel better. I still have a few stray tears left over the thought of how you will be addressing the wooden spoon issue. But since it's been relegated to "talk" status, that means you won't be using it on me today. I look at you and wonder what will come next. We are now short by one implement.

You look around and zero in on the flogger. You smile and pick it up. I remember you saying that we would come back to it. Wait a second. It hits me then. You knew all along I couldn't face that damn spoon. That's why you chose the flogger as one of the 5 items. It has the large dildo handle. So my fifth round is clearly going to be internal.

"You're wet enough I shouldn't need to lube this. Just the same do a good suck job on it. Really slobber all over it, just in case. After all we still have all evening and night. I don't want to hurt you inside so badly that fucking you later will be a problem."

You push several inches into my mouth. It's glass! We don't have any glass dildos. This will be new. I get as much saliva on it as I can. Taking it as deeply in my mouth as am able to without vomiting. After a few seconds you carefully pull it out, making sure to not hit my teeth. Without a word you line it up and shove it in. One powerful thrust. It goes in deeply. I grunt as it bottoms out inside of me. You pushed so hard it hurt but I know I'm not injured. You rip it out of me and I cry out in pain. I can't believe out hurt almost as much as in. I feel like my insides are being pulled out.

You look into my eyes and say "nine more to go." That's right, it's always sets of ten. Damn this is going to be rough. By the fourth brutal stroke I'm keening. The quiet high pitched pathetic sound is punctuated by grunts and fast exhalations of air from me. It is so much more painful than I expected and I completely fall apart. At the same time I feel my pleasure rising to a fevered pitch. By the tenth stroke I'm on the edge of orgasm. I only need one more. You laugh quietly as you set it aside. I'm desperate to finish, just one more stroke. I start to ask you but you shut me down.

"Five sets of ten hun. Five sets of ten. I think I've worked up an appetite. Come on let's go catch the tail end of brunch at the good restaurant. I don't want to have to eat fast food crap later."

Argh... sometimes I hate the rules. I'm shuddering as you untie me. You keep chuckling and I I give you a glare. It just sends you over the edge into gut busting laughter. You actually bend over and lean on the bed you are laughing so hard. How can I be mad at you. It's all part of what I love. Even this is part of your control.


Alouqua
Alouqua
19 Followers