Brunette on Blonde 04

Story Info
Rachel's holiday finishing school.
15.3k words
4.64
2.6k
00

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 04

Rachel's holiday finishing school

The story now reaches the holiday as seen from Rachel's perspective.

All participants in sexual acts are over eighteen.

Aunt Penny had suggested that Rachel needed a holiday with her, to get laid before university. Penelope had wanted to go to the Caribbean, but could not pay for Rachel. Penelope assumed that her sister, Ruby, would see it as a gesture of compensation for helping keep her marriage intact.

Ruby, however, wasn't prepared to pay for her daughter to fly to the Caribbean. For one thing the cost would be astronomical. For another, she did not trust her erratic younger sister to chaperone her daughter properly so far from home. She was of course not told of the objective of the mission which aunt and niece had planned together.

Ruby suggested a hotel closer to home, somewhere on the coast, thinking Charles could come to the rescue if there was any mishap. That didn't appeal to Penelope because she thought British hotels were too stuffy. She was also having second thoughts about helping Rachel lose her virginity. In her mental confusion, she didn't know why they had agreed to help. But she took the view that it was Rachel's choice what she did with her own body.

Rachel bought into Aunt Penny's exhortations to get experience. She obtained some glossy holiday brochures from a travel agent and found an overseas hotel and holiday camp complex on a British island off the European coast. She thought there ought to be enough young people her age there to improve her chances of losing her virginity; assuming that she would be prepared to do that. She was not certain that she was. She wanted only to satisfy her Aunt Penny, despite her aunt's forgetfulness about some of their discussions.

When Penelope read the brochure and saw deluxe chalets with ensuite facilities were available, she was eventually persuaded to 'slum it' in the UK. Ruby was satisfied as well, since the island location was only a short flight time away. She agreed to pay for Rachel. So they booked a chalet at a hotel and holiday camp complex on the holiday island for two weeks in August, ample time for their plan to be executed.

~*~*~

Coach transfers were provided from the airport to the holiday camp. Penelope preferred exclusivity though, and commandeered a taxi. They arrived at the holiday complex before the coachloads from the airport, and didn't need to queue to book in. Penelope noted with distaste that a long line formed behind them as soon as the first coach disgorged its load. Her worst fears of downmarket British holidays were being confirmed.

She wasn't enamoured with the camp either. When they escaped the crowded reception armed with their chalet key, she stared at their surroundings glumly. "It's nothing like the Caribbean."

Rachel was not to be so easily put off. "Never mind, aunt, the grounds look neatly tended and we have a luxury chalet with all the facilities. Remember, this trip is primarily for my benefit."

Penny had hoped that she would find a man for herself as well. But now, that prospect faded as all that she saw around her were couples and families. There wouldn't be any lone businessmen stopping at this holiday hotel.

The holiday camp had all the usual entertainment facilities that working class families most expected when on vacation. But it was 'abroad', so more effort had been made to beautify the grounds with flower beds, shrubbery and ornamental pathways.

There was even a large sports green separating the hotel and chalet complex from the cliff top. Below it nestled a picturesque horseshoe bay of golden sand. The bay was perhaps technically more a large cove than a bay because it was two thirds enclosed by cliffs.

Their first meal would be dinner, so they had plenty of time to kill. They decided to check out the beach. The weather was hot and sunny, so they stocked up on sun tan lotions, sunglasses, and beach paraphernalia in the cliff top café and kiosk, at the top of the footpath down to the beach.

Penelope noticed disapprovingly, a group of older teenagers hanging around outside the kiosk, aimlessly chatting, some kicking at discarded pop bottles and cans. Then she studied the young men more carefully and changed her mind a little.

Rachel saw only several good looking male prospects, though none of them showed her any attention.

Penny now noted several well-endowed young men with bulging shorts or swimming trunks. That was good news and bad. There would be plenty of young men to savour her sexy body, but plenty of younger female competition as well. Nor did she expect much joy from more mature husbands, almost invariably with wives and, or children in tow.

The beach was beautiful, with golden sand and towering, encircling cliffs . There was another, smaller café on a short, concrete promenade at the foot of the cliff path, with toilets beyond. Everything a family could need of a beach. And nothing to assuage the appetite of a horny, middle aged vamp.

Rachel lazed on her towel in a one-piece swimsuit, alongside her aunt who had chosen a skimpy bikini with stringy straps and side ties at the hip. Rachel was disturbed her body's own reaction to her aunt's oiled and shiny flesh. Penny was showing off so much flesh, and doing it so very effectively, that men of all ages seemed constantly to be passing by Rachel's side discreetly ogling her aunt, that they frequently kicked sand against Rachel's prone body.

Rachel went down to the water for a swim. There were some young single men amongst the frolicking families, but none of them showed her any attention. Then she was joined by Penny, whose large but lean body with its voluptuous hips and large, barely covered breasts, soon had lone men circling, like flies around the rim of an open pot of jam.

Rachel sighed. She would never be able to compete whilst her aunt was by her side.

They went for a walk after dinner, to explore the extensive grounds, then ended up back at the clubhouse ballroom. A bingo session was about to start on a smallish stage where the in-house band had their instruments and the camp compère tried out his wit and well-tried jokes on a largely new and refreshed audience..

The room was smoky and the atmosphere was hot. Air conditioning in those days consisted of open windows and a desultory ceiling fan. They found a table towards the rear. Penelope muttered about the 'lower class entertainment' but still sent Rachel to buy a book of tickets for her. She was determined to participate, if only to take her mind off the let-down that was this camp. Rachel did not. She excused herself and went back outside.

Left alone at her table, Penelope was soon the object of several men's attention, one after the other. She morphed quickly from relatively straight-laced Penelope into vampish Penny, checking fingers for wedding rings and allowing some to buy her drinks. Only the most desirable would be invited to sit.

Rachel joined a group of older teens hanging around outside the entrance area. She recognised some of them from earlier, outside the cliff-top café. They were milling around an epicentre at which stood a handful of more assertive young men and a stunningly beautiful blonde. What depressed Rachel most was that the inner core of this youthful maelstrom surrounding the blonde were very fit young men who only seemed to have eyes for the blonde. The woman was clearly a babe magnet for the most attractive males.

Yet she seemed aloof from their attention, and she looked disinterested.

Later, back at the chalet, Penelope moaned about the lack of eligible men and the low-brow entertainment that had followed the bingo. "No wonder all you adolescents went to hang around outside," she opined.

"Did you meet anyone?" asked Rachel.

Penny went coy. "I did talk to a few men, but I suspect they were all married and only temporarily slipped their leashes. There was plenty to drink though, which anaesthetised me nicely."

She studied her painted nails and said matter-of-factly, "We should keep each other posted on our whereabout s and plans. That way, we can each separately entertain more discreetly here in the chalet."

~*~*~

Meeting the Blonde

The next day, Penelope again dressed in a bikini and opted to stay by the pool. Rachel was not to be outdone, and wore an even skimpier bikini she had bought in the cliff-top shop. Penelope's sensuality seemed to blow hot and cold, even to the extent that she commented on Rachel's overt sexuality, then later encouraged it, and indulged in it herself. Rachel did not think it hypocrisy, but the product of a confused and forgetful mind.

Rachel joined the group by the cliff-top café. The sun was warm in a sky of wispy clouds. Others were wearing swimwear as well. The group was now beginning to resolve itself. Some new arrivals were already missing, probably having paired off with partners. Rachel noted three centres of socialising: two respective groups of mostly females and mostly males, and a handful of alpha males who hung around the stunning blonde, who was shut off by them from the rest of the crowd.

Rachel chatted with some of the girls, but kept an eye on the alpha group. She caught glimpses of the blonde who appeared at best to tolerate the evident posturings of the alpha males. Rachels' first thought was: lucky girl, to have all those obvious admirers. Then their eyes met. Rachel puzzled over the blonde's expression. Was it sadness or frustration?

Over the next few days the group would congregate outside the restaurant after breakfast until it had reached a critical mass of diversity, then drift around the camp grounds or down to the beach. Families kept their distance from this amorphous mass of young testerone-fuelled teens.

They would sunbathe, play beach games, and the young men would indulge in horseplay. Rachel was sunbathing with four other girls. Some youths were running around them. One would occasionally slip over and succeed in brushing against Rachel's mostly exposed tits. He would manage to touch much of her exposed before clumsily extricating himself. Then the young men would move off into a huddle and talk, casting glances at her.

The girls thought it funny and said she only had herself to blame because of her bikini, which was the briefest of them all. The blonde was also well exposed but nobody dared engage in horseplay around her.

One afternoon, a more serious scuffle broke out amongst the alphas. Their squabble drew them away from the pack to give them more space to indulge in a rough and tumble. It had been triggered by light-hearted banter that had got out of hand and turned into a fracas. It was fought with sporadic wrestling bouts and posturings; the male equivalent of handbags and eyelash flashing. The blonde was left alone for a change.

Rachel went over to her. "Hi, I'm Rachel. You finally have a bit of space. Care to talk?"

Asking permission to speak to the blonde beauty acknowledged the gorgeous young woman's superiority, as the alpha female.

The blonde smiled. "Let's go for a walk, whilst the men are pre-occupied."

The blonde and the brunette strolled off together without looking back.

The blonde spoke first. "Thank you Rachel. You rescued me there. I think the boys are going to be annoyed when they see I've gone. I'm Aurelia, by the way."

Rachel was puzzled. "What's that all about back there?"

"It's a silly dispute between competing male egos. Those guys think they're god's gift to women. Two of them started flirting with me soon after I arrived. Then others joined in. It was like a competition."

"Why do you put up with it?"

Aurelia sighed. "That's the story of my life. It's difficult even to talk about it."

She turned to face Rachel. "What do you notice particularly about me?"

The answer was obvious, but Rachel felt awkward about saying it.

"I suppose you're pretty - very pretty. In fact, the most beautiful woman I've seen, in the flesh. Do you often get compliments like that?"

Aurelia sighed again and nodded. But there was no hint of pleasure or hubris in her expression.

"You see, it's obvious. You'd think any woman would love to be admired for her looks. It's not so, not at least as far as I'm concerned. I've been followed by men since my mid-teens. There's a particular type of male who seeks a trophy girlfriend, to be seen with by their friends, so that they can brag about it. The problem is that they don't want any competition from other males. It gets to the point at times where they compete, if not to have me for themselves, but to prevent others from having me.

"It gets so bad at times that I avoid places where predatory men hang out. But other girls sometimes don't want to be seen with me because they see me as competition. Who will give them a second glance when the gorgeous blonde is available?

"The only time I get any peace is when there are no men around, like in a females-only place, where we can all act naturally together. It makes me depressed. Sometimes I just want to be on my own."

"Why don't you just walk away?"

"I try that. Men follow me. If they aren't trying to chat me up, they'll say hurtful things about me. Sunday morning, three of them were waiting for me outside the restaurant after breakfast. I couldn't shake them off. I was looking for company, so I joined that larger group to have some conversation. But the more aggressive males surrounded me and kept others away from me."

She stopped walking again and turned to face Rachel. She had tears in her eyes. She took a deep breath that came out as a plaintive sigh.

"Isn't that just the stupidest thing? What about you? Do you ever have any men problems?"

"Good grief no. Men tend not to look at me if I'm with prettier women, at least not the fanciable ones. Then when I'm alone, and not expecting it, some man will try and take advantage. I know that all they want is sex, though. Their chat up lines are obvious, and designed only to find the quickest route to talk about it."

Aurelia chuckled. "You wonder why that is?"

"I wish I did."

"You should look at yourself more closely. Most women would give their left arm for breasts like yours, and your figure... Don't think your body hasn't been noticed, at least since you started wearing that bikini. I've seen the men taking sneaky glances at you. That's how shallow men can be. Your personality becomes irrelevant when your body is so fanciable."

Rachel gasped. "Nobody's ever said that to me. Is that how men see me?"

"Don't you see it? Have you not got a best friend who might tell you such things?"

"Two, maybe three, but I feel as if they're jealous of my figure these days. They would certainly not compliment me about it. When I'm with other girls I mostly stay quiet. If I'm undressed, or wearing a low cut top, one of them may say something like, see you've got your tits out again."

"There you have it, in a nutshell. If a woman is fanciable, men will chase them, or prevent others from doing so. Other women may be jealous and say hurtful things."

They had turned left before the hotel and reached the de-luxe chalet block. Rachel pointed to the far end. "That's our chalet on the end. I'm staying with my aunt. She'll be by the pool preying on men in her revealing bikini. Care to come in and have a drink?"

Aurelia looked shocked. "Isn't it a bit early for that?"

"I don't think so. Besides, I'd like to continue our conversation."

Aurelia was impressed by the chalet.

"It's big and modern. You even have your own bathroom. I've got a double room in the hotel. The bathroom is down the end of a corridor."

"You've got a room to yourself?"

"Luckily. My parents booked two adjoining chalets, then my older brother and his girlfriend wanted to come with us. So they got my chalet, and I got a spare room in the hotel. It's poky, so I don't like spending time there."

Rachel frowned. "Weren't you lucky no to have to sleep with your brother?"

Aurelia coloured. Rachel quickly changed the subject and showed Aurelia the mini fridge. It was stocked with miniatures of spirits, mixers and a bottle of vodka laying on its side. The girls looked at each other, the same unspoken thought. They giggled and took out the vodka and two small tonics.

The supply of mixers was soon depleted, and both were getting tipsy.

"Show me your clothes," demanded Aurelia.

Rachel was happy to show them, and suggest that Aurelia try some of them on. At first, the blonde looked at Rachel uncertainly. Rachel had stood naked beside her aunt before, to compare bodies. Aurelia had never voluntarily shown her naked body to anyone.

They both stared at each other, then by unspoken mutual agreement, they discarded their beachwear and stood looking at each and giggling.

Rachel placed her hands on Aurelia's arms and gently ran them up and down the sides. "Aurelia, your body is stunning. I can see why men want to hang around you. Such beautiful breasts. Everything is in proportion."

"Hm, your body isn't so bad. I think your breasts are sexier - big and firm. I've seen the men ogling you in your bikini. If only they could see you au naturel.

"What about my hips?"

"They're fine. Your body is fine. I can't see your problem."

They ran their eyes up and down each other's body some more, then giggled.

Aurelia turned away and her eyes settled on Rachel's bikini.

"Can I try it on?"

Rachel nodded, so Aurelia slipped it on. She had to adjust the ties to the bra and the bottoms.

Rachel complained. It looks better on you. You look fabulous in it, better than me."

"Nonsense, put it back on."

Aurelia studied her new friend in the bikini. She cupped the brunette's breasts in the bikini top. Rachel's stomach fluttered and she jolted with the blonde's touch.

"Goodness me, your tits look so, so sexy. Are your breasts sensitive?"

"Yes. Would you like to feel them?"

Aurelia inhaled deeply, then untied Rachel's top and pulled it away from the brunette's bust. She stood behind her new friend in front of a full length wall mirror. Her hands went back to Rachel's mesmerising breasts. Rachel gasped.

"That feels so good. Are your breasts sensitive? Do you ever play with them?"

Aurelia was trembling. She untied the bottoms at Rachel's hips and they fell to the floor. She ran her hands down Rachel's sides to her hips. It was a new experience to be touching another naked woman and closely examining her body. She was finding herself curiously aroused. Rachel's breasts were exciting to touch and explore. She suspected why but didn't want to admit it to herself.

Rachel placed a hand on Aurelia's and they looked each other's eyes in the mirror. It was a seminal moment for them both, but more particularly for Aurelia.

Rachel moved to stand beside Aurelia in front of the mirror. They again looked at each other's reflections, their hearts pounding at discovering an essential truth. Rachel lifted a hand to cup Aurelia's nearer breast. She flicked her thumb against the nipple, interested to see Aurelia's reaction. Aurelia panted with arousal. Her voice was strained.

"How did you know about that?" she croaked.

"The look you gave me when you saw my breasts. I think your breasts are perfect. Look at them compared to mine."

Aurelia's breasts were indeed remarkable. They were smaller, but quite firm and rounded. They also hung together with a natural cleavage. She cupped them and twisted at her waist to view them from either side. "They aren't as big as yours. And they don't bounce as much. I like the way yours hang slightly but your nipples point up and outwards from your body. They feel heavy and sexy. I can see why men lust after you."