Brunette on Blonde 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard voices and muffled footsteps emanating from the stairway. Her first instinct was panic, for the fear of discovery in a compromising situation. Then her rational mind kicked in. Alex would not want them to be discovered like this.

To her relief, Alex leant around her body and unlocked the bedroom door. She heard it opening behind her, then she was pushed unceremoniously into the bedroom. Her victory made her giggle. The door slammed shut.

The problem now was what to do next. Her top half was exposed in just her bra. The only covering of her hips was the unzipped skirt, open at the front and almost certainly showing her pubic hair. The situation felt nowhere near as sexy as she had imagined. She looked at Alex.

His face was expressionless. She had messed the whole thing up. She had moved too fast to try and seduce him, and had failed. She was now an embarrassment to them both.

"Sorry, I'm not usually like that - I acted on impulse. But you were looking up my skirt. You didn't have to, you know. I got excited. I've been waiting all week to find a boyfriend. My Aunt's been pressurising me incessantly to do so. Then, this just sort of happened. I -"

She ran out of steam. She feared the worst.

But he surprised her. He smiled. His face showed understanding. Then he leant in with an embarrassed, jerky move and kissed her clumsily on the lips.

It felt at first to her like an attempt to stifle any further words. She stepped back and studied his face. Her heart fluttered as she asked, "Don't you like me?"

He said nothing. He might have simply been lost for words. But the bulge in his jeans suggested that he was aroused. She took a chance at rescuing the situation. "Your friend seems to like me - a lot."

He was struggling for words. Finally he asked, "Your Aunt wanted you to get laid?"

Yes, what an absurd reason that was for going through this pantomime. She explained her aunt's strategy for her getting laid before university. It sounded absurd, even to her who knew her aunt. How could a stranger possibly understand?

Alex was stunned. The aunt's objective sounded so matter-of-fact, passionless, and pre-meditated. He didn't know what to say.

Rachel interpreted it as disapproval.

"I'll get dressed, and go. I'm so sorry..."

Alex's face came alive with anxiety. "No, don't. I spoke too hastily. This is my dream - you're my dream. I've spent a lot of time thinking about it - sex and everything - but I'm a bit scared."

"What's there to be scared about?"

He looked surprised that she needed to ask. "Aren't you the least worried about losing your virginity?"

"Yes, I've wanted to do it for so long that sometimes it's all I think about. But I'm afraid, too.

"Because I don't always chatter, the other girls think I'm living with my brain in a cloud. It's not that; it's being pre-occupied with sexy thoughts a lot of the time. Believe me, I've sized up every available man here, but not been tempted - until now, until I saw you.

"The best ones got snapped up very quickly. My aunt lectured me today. She demanded that I make a serious examination of my achievements over the last week. It was depressing. So when I saw you, I acted on impulse."

Alex had an image of a predatory female on the lookout for sex. He wasn't sure whether it excited or appalled him. He needed time to think. "When you came after me, did you have sex on your mind?"

She was shocked at such a thought. It suggested a cold and calculating purpose. This situation was becoming more absurd by the minute. She was half undressed, standing there holding up her skirt, with no panties underneath. She had wanted sex like nothing else before, yet here they were, talking about it as if it were a topic for conversation. There was no passion at that moment.

She thought of her reputation, then. What was this polite young man supposed to think of her? She had to get out of there, go somewhere and hide for shame.

So she was taken aback when Alex pulled her to him and gave her a tender kiss.

She was too surprised to respond. She kept her lips tightly closed. Her body was rigid, unyielding to his kiss. Her predominating thought was: after all that embarrassment, he now wants to kiss me. It's killed my passion. Should I put on my panties and go?

Her brain decided that was the most sensible thing to do. But her body disagreed with her mind. Her groin was tingling with its nakedness under her skirt. His body pressed against hers was inflaming her passion.

She withdrew her lips, took a deep breath, then kissed him back. Her body relaxed against his, the tension leeching out of her.

His tongue thrust in between her lips. The sensation felt surreal, a warm and moist foreign organ inside her mouth, playing a tongue tango, tip to tip. Her lower body was going through a sensory wringer, intense but not uncomfortable. She sucked in his tongue automatically, her mind imagining his cock penetrating her vagina. His tongue was a graphic, suggestive proxy for his cock.

She put her arms around his neck. The opened skirt which she had been holding together with her fingers fell to her feet. All that now remained on her body was her bra. She pressed the front of her naked hips against his clothed body and felt the enormous, hard erection trapped by his trousers. His hands were suddenly stroking her bare bottom. That felt fantastic. She was under his control. She wanted his hands to roam her body, even to push up under her bra. She didn't care what her aunt had warned her.

He pulled back instead and whispered, "Oh Rachel, your bottom feels so sexy."

His appreciation thrilled her and she chuckled with pleasure. He liked her body. That was such a relief. She kissed him again, harder, rubbing the front of her groin hard against his bulge. She wanted that hardness between her thighs. She pushed up on her tip toes to get into line with it and guide it deeper between her parted thighs.

His hands left her bottom, which suddenly felt cool and bereft of comfort. His fingers were plucking at her bra strap. Her friends had spoken of boys' fumblings with bras. Good luck with that, she thought. Yet the tension of her bra around her upper back was suddenly and quickly released. How did he do that so easily?

Her next thought was, if we move apart I shall be completely naked. I didn't plan on this, I didn't think any of this through. What's going to happen now?.

Her bra cups were still in place, cupping her breasts. They would remain there for as long as she kept her bust pressed against Alex's chest. She was nervous about him seeing her naked body, despite his hands' obvious appreciation for the feel of her curves. For as long as she stayed pressed against his chest, he could not actually see her nudity. There was still time to ask him to turn away, to pull back from this madness, get dressed and go.

She felt his fingers against her trapped bra straps. Would he re-clasp her bra, or pull it away from between them? Her breath was coming in fast, shallow gasps now, and her heart was performing a drum roll in her chest. She took the decision out of his hands. She stepped backwards, her arms moving backwards, leaving the bra clinging to his fingers. I'm naked now and he can see all of me.

She moved back towards the bed, placing one foot behind the other, as she had seen done in films. It tilted the hips and drew attention to the lower body. The skin of her front felt hot under his appreciating gaze. He was studying her naked body. She thrust out her breasts on an intake of breath. His eyes zapped to look at them in an instant.

His mouth had fallen open.

The back of her shins came into contact with the end of the bed and she halted. She imagined what he was seeing. Her aunt had trimmed her pubic hair into a neat triangle. She remembered that the shape had impressed Aurelia. She felt good about her body.

He wasn't moving. She needed to galvanise him into action. She gently rose on the balls of her feet and bounced her body up and down. Her breasts bounced. Their buoyancy took on a whole different significance for her now. She could see Alex staring at them, mesmerised, and it made her feel horny like never before. She wanted him to look at them, her best feature, to desire her, and to ravage her. This was her moment.

She stopped bouncing. She could tease him some more and make him want her. She covered her breasts with her arms, then stared down at them before looking up at him coquettishly. She wanted him to make the next move.

Alex croaked a plea. It was music to her ears and sent a thrill chasing through her body.

"Rachel ! Please, don't hide your breasts. They're simply stunning, your whole body is absolutely beautiful!"

She could feel her body respond to his words as if his hands were hungrily mauling her flesh. Sending spasms of delight zapping down her middle to her groin. She cupped her breasts instead, caressing their undersides whilst she held his gaze with parted lips. His face expressed pure desire.

"Your breasts are so beautiful. May I touch them?"

She could see that he was smitten with her breasts, yet there was still that insecurity, and her demons hanging over from her adolescence.

"I'm afraid they're too big. Girls used to tease me. They tend to wobble when I walk. I've always been self-conscious about them."

Had she gone too far in criticising them? Surely she should be reinforcing his evident appreciation of them?

"Yet they're always the first thing men want to touch. Now I know why; I can see it in your eyes."

He shook his head in amazement. "Other girls are just jealous. Do you care more about their resentment of your sexiness , or men's enchantment?"

"You're right, I should be proud of them. I know they look sexy in a bra, but I'm afraid men will think less of them dangling and unsupported."

She continued to denigrate her breasts, to pre-empt any negative thoughts he might have of them. On reflection, better to progress her seduction of him.

"Now it's your turn. I want you to strip."

His brow furrowed at her request. He took a deep breath and reached hurriedly for the zip of his trousers.

"No, do it slowly! I want to enjoy it."

He started to undress self-consciously. This was a well-known male taboo. Strip-teasing was for women, not men.

Rachel clapped to encourage him, to reinforce his attempts to make it sexy. He responded heroically by unzipping his flies, then strutting. It reminded her of a Mick Jagger performance, with his hands on his hips. She laughed, but inside, she was trying to hold back her intense arousal.

He had removed his trousers and was down to his underpants. To her delight he pushed the front waistband of his briefs under and behind his balls. His huge thick cock and his scrotal sack were obscenely displayed above the contrasting white briefs. She shrieked with delight, which encouraged him to rotate his hips and wave his cock about in circles.

She screamed with pleasure. She effected a mock swoon, placing the back of one hand against her forehead. Her face was radiating heat. She clapped enthusiastically. He moved towards her with his cock revolving like a windmill and pushed her backwards onto the bed.

She felt herself falling backwards, and let the volition of her body swing her legs up in the air. Her stomach lurched as she deliberately raised her hips and let her legs part, to show him her vulva. His slightly wrinkled brow and erotically stressed face showed how much he was stricken by that audacious display of her most private place.

She stared back at him through her opened legs, keeping her legs raised. He turned his back and bent away from her to display his cock and balls dangling between his lower cheeks. She could not stop herself letting out a congratulatory groan. It was a very sexy display. He moved backwards towards her and the edge of the bed where she lay, his body inches away from her upraised thighs. She reach through her parted legs for his scrotum. Her hand fondled his ball sac. His balls had tightened up with his heightened excitement.

"Omigod, they're like over-sized walnuts," she exclaimed.

Her touch surprised him. He whirled around. "I thought we were just looking. You didn't say we could touch."

He had conveniently forgotten that he had earlier fondled her bottom.

She dropped her legs down, to rest her feet on the carpet either side of his calves. It brought her upper body upright. His cock bobbed up and down inches from her face with his pulsating blood pressure. She grasped his balls and the underside of his cock.

"Omigod, it's huge!"

"Really?"

"Truly. Haven't you ever compared it with other blokes? I've seen a few, but never one as big and thick as this."

"Really? How many have you seen?"

"Two older brothers, one of whom nearly raped me; several on the beach last week...and the occasional photograph."

"er, whoa, did you have sex with your brother?"

She denied it, truthfully, but told him all about her close encounter with her brother Luke.

"So I'm not the first to see your pussy?"

"OK, I lied about that. Wouldn't you - about something so embarrassing?"

"No, I think I'd be turned on, seeing a sexy sister in the nude. The thought of you looking at erect cocks' porn excites me too."

She leant in. "So let me look more closely at yours."

His cock spasmed at the mere thought of him displaying it to her. Her face was within an inch of his penis. He could feel her warm breath on it as she breathed more deeply.

She gripped his cock in one hand and fisted up and down its shaft several times, whilst she cupped his balls in her other hand. She felt his body shudder. They didn't teach that in sex education classes. Then she heard his deep intake of breath. He pulled his hips away. She guessed that he was close to an orgasm. She suddenly wanted to watch him come, better that perhaps than inside her.

She slipped off the bed and stood facing him, her mind temporarily pre-occupied in enjoying her surging desires. When he pulled her to him, she stiffened as she felt his hard, warm, muscular body press against her. She put her arms around his neck. She felt her breasts lift. Her nipples gently grazed his chest, sending new ripples of excitement coursing through her upper body.

She parted her thighs to admit his engorged cock between them. Her body trembled as she felt his erect shaft pushing up along her vulva. She realised that 'this is it; this is what you've always fantasised. Aunt will be pleased'.

But Alex pulled away from her, panting. Her breasts were heaving from her own deep breathing.

She heard Alex's words. They were like a blow to her psyche.

"I can't do this, not yet."

She moaned with frustration and stepped back. Her loins felt on fire with lust. She thrust a hand down to her groin. But she felt a mental sense of relief. "Nor can I. I'm on the pill; my aunt insisted on it last week. I started it after my period finished. My body feels like it's on fire with lust. But - I'm not ready."

Alex hugged her.

"Sex would be premature, but I would like to touch you, though."

She moaned with her continuing arousal and with the prospect that something might yet come of this encounter, something safe yet pleasurable.

He invited her, "Come and lie on the bed with me. I'd like that.

"But first, help me unpack some things."

Initially she looked aghast, then she laughed. "You want to watch me parade around naked in your bedroom, you perve."

"I am a perve, a voyeur. I like looking at naked woman, though you're my first real, live, nude woman. Is that wrong?"

She grinned. "Absolutely not. I can't believe I'm standing here naked and feeling turned on by a naked man. I feel safe with you. It must be right."

When Alex put a pile of socks on the bed she leant over the side of the bed to open a bedside drawer and place them neatly inside. Alex watched her then commented, "They don't belong in there."

She didn't care. Her only intention was to give him a good close-up look at her pussy from the rear, and of her taut upturned bottom cheeks.

"How else was I supposed to shove my bottom in the air so that you could admire my pussy from behind, without a very good reason?"

He leapt onto his knees behind her and seized her hips, pushing his face down into her exposed pussy. She yelped with surprise and had to push her hands down onto the floor to stop her body falling off the bed. She was temporarily at his mercy. His tongue pushed its way between her pussy lips. She groaned and her body shuddered.

He hoisted her body back onto the bed like a sack of potatoes. They both giggled at the resultingly ludicrous entanglement of their limbs. He pushed her on her back so it was easy for him to extricate himself and attack her pussy from the front with another tongued assault.

With his free hand he collected some of her juices and slid his middle finger down along her perineal seam, across her wrinkled anal rose. He had never contemplated a bottom as a sex object before, but he was suddenly seized with a fascination for her anus. The shock of that discovery hit him like a mental slap in the face, but it did not deter him from poking a finger into her gnarled back entrance.

Her body shuddered, but she muttered, "No," and pulled her body away from him.

The thrill that had suffused her lower body from his fingering of her anus shocked her. It was just wrong, and pleasant. She saw his penitent face and mumbled, "That was so wrong, yet it felt good. It's just too early..."

Alex nodded. "Penetration may be going too far but we can still give each other pleasure. I feel your body respond when I touch it. I'm sure I can make you come without that, and I want to do it to you."

She would not turn down such a 'safe' offer. She led him to the basin and washed his cock and balls with a flannel. It was thrilling to hold his erection and feel its power as it throbbed in her hands. The fact that he allowed her to manipulate it heightened her arousal even more at the prospect of what was to come.

When it was her turn to be cleansed, she parted her feet and offered her loins to him willingly. Her whole body tingled as his hands played across her firm breasts with a soothing and seductive motion. He paused to run his index finger tips across her triangle of brunette pubic hair. The thought of his face so close to her vulva made her knees wobble. When he had rinsed her off he sucked on each nipple in turn. The tactile response of her mammaries sent a surge of warmth down to her belly. Her body shuddered at his oral simulation.

Then he turned his attention to her groin, rubbing the wet flannel along her vulval aperture. He fingered her anal rose and sent palpitations rippling through her torso and lower back. Her body had never felt so responsive and alive.

Her head was spinning as he carried her to the bed and gently laid her down on her back. But she was to be no supine subject. She knelt up and pushed him onto his back, straddling him, her head facing down towards his feet on hands and knees with her groin over his face. She took his cock as far into her mouth as she could manage. She wanted to dominate him and show him how much she could pleasure him.

"Aaaah!," he gasped with nervous delight, as he felt her mouth engulf his cock. "Have you done this before?"

"Um um." She was not to be distracted from her mission. When she felt his mouth at her labia, uncertain at first, but quickly working out how to use his tongue and where, she separated in her mind her fellatio from his cunnilingus; the better to deliver the one whilst enjoying the other.

A familiar warmth arose in her belly to connect with the itching behind her pussy lips and the electrical storm that was developing around her clitoris. His clever tongue had found her button and was teasing it with a variety of tongue contortions. He alternated broad, gentle licks with rapid flicks, to give variety to her sensations. Her insides were in turmoil, but it was a pleasant turbulence that was harnessing her nerve endings for a spectacular finale. She moaned her appreciation as best she could with his cock in her mouth, to let him know that her body was climbing its way towards a climax.