Brunette on Blonde 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel compared both their bodies. "I thought I'd lost my puppy fat, yet I still look heavier than you. Your hips are stunning. Even your bottom is perfect."

Aurelia shook her head gently. "Your breasts are sexier. Men must drool over them." She cupped one of Rachel's breasts again. The touch proved too much for Rachel to withstand and she turned and kissed Aurelia. The blonde's body went rigid for a few moments, then relaxed. She slid her hands down Rachel's hips, looking her in the eyes for any signs of resistance. Seeing none, she slipped a finger between Rachel's upper thighs to locate her clitoris. The brunette's body jerked on clitoral impact.

Rachel looked Aurelia in the eyes. "Are you still a virgin?"

Aurelia felt obliged to answer. She found that she wanted to. "No, not technically. You?"

Rachel stared at her, then giggled. "Yes, I'm still a virgin. That's why I'm here. What does 'technically' mean?"

"It means I've had a cock inside me, but I didn't have an orgasm. Can we not talk about that now?"

"Of course."

Rachel studied her trimmed brown pubic hair, and stroked it. Then she turned and ran her fingers through Aurelia's bushy blonde jungle. She chuckled.

"You have lovely blonde pubes, but that forest could do with a trim."

The blonde gasped. She put out a hand to push Rachel's away, but paused as she felt the pleasurable effect inside herself. She laid her hand on top of Rachel's hand instead.

"Who says it needs trimming?"

"Aunt Penny. She says that men don't like to wade their tongues through a jungle. They like pubic hair to be neatly trimmed so that their tongues can get at the goods. She says its better if they can see a hint of pussy from the front."

Aurelia savoured the exquisite feeling of her friend's finger penetrating her bush and finding her clitoris. Her body bucked involuntarily. Her thighs were quivering. She realised why, but did not want to admit it. She turned instead to face Rachel and mumbled, her tongue thick with arousal, "Would you trim it? I don't know how."

"Aunt Penny trimmed me on the bed. There were brown hairs all over the sheets. We thought we'd brushed them all off, but the chambermaids changed the sheets the next day. I was so embarrassed. They must have known what we had done. The hairs were brown."

Their eyes met and they both curled up, laughing.

"So let's do it in the bathroom?"

"The floor tiles will be cold."

"But one has to suffer for one's art."

The two naked young women went to the bathroom where the blonde goddess lay on her back on the floor, uttering an "Oooh!" as her bottom made contact with the cold surface.

Rachel knelt between Aurelia's parted thighs and began to snip away with hairdressers' scissors. Aurelia's body bucked yet again and her head rose sharply as she felt Rachel's fingers brush her clitoris. When Rachel raised her head and sighed, Aurelia asked, "Is it finished?"

Rachel chuckled. "I've only just started. I've cleared your forest, so I can now see your lovely vulva. You have gorgeous lips down there. But there's stubble which needs to be cleared, and the remainder pruned into a pretty shape. For that I need a razor."

Aurelia sat up in shock. "I don't want to be shaved! It will hurt."

Her friend tried to calm her fears. "It doesn't hurt, I can assure you. I have a ladies' razor. All you will feel is a sense of pleasure. I will create a beautiful triangle of hair that will enhance the beauty of your pussy and make men drool."

The blonde had a faraway look on her face. "Will men want to look down there?"

Rachel looked her in the eyes. "If you don't mind me saying so, for a woman who's lost her virginity, you still have a lot to learn."

They both laughed again. They kissed again, this time longer. Both of them were aroused.

Rachel applied a warmed wet face cloth to Aurelia's pubic hair to moisten and soften it. Then she smoothed shaving cream over it. Aurelia sighed at the feel of Rachel's fingers on her pubic area. She shifted her hips luxuriantly at the pleasurable sensations that her new friend's fingers provoked.

Rachel used a lady razor to clear the stubble of short hair from the sides. Because Aurelia's fine blonde hairs were difficult to see, she had to do it by touch. Aurelia moaned as Rachel's fingers danced around the periphery of her sensitive mound. When the razor slid gently along her vaginal lips, she writhed.

Rachel reproved her. "Don't do that. Keep those lovely hips under control, or the razor might get too close. It can cope with sensitive female areas, nit not with silly wriggling women."

Aurelia purred and her voice was filled with wonderment.

"I play with myself, but it never feels like that."

Rachel reassured her. "When Aunt Penny did it to me I had a mini orgasm. She noticed it, and afterwards she did things with her tongue on my clit and all around my vagina to make me come again. I was shocked at first, but then I liked it."

"Isn't that wrong - woman to woman?"

"Aunt Penny says not. She says there's a great deal of ignorance about female sexuality, and that we should explore and experiment to discover all about our bodies."

"Your aunt is very liberated. How old is she?"

"Early-thirties, I think. She's much younger than her sister, so she identifies more with younger people. She has an amazingly sexy figure and she doesn't mind showing it off. Her virginity meant nothing to her. She wanted me to lose mine before going to university because, she claims, those horny male students would take advantage of an innocent young woman. Let's stick to the matter in hand, though.

"Now we should shower your privates. You will be surprised how cold it feels down there at first."

Aurelia did not think to challenge the 'we'. She stepped into the bath and pulled the curtain before switching on the shower. Rachel stepped in behind her. Aurelia gasped, but did not complain. The rest was a blur of wet flesh on flesh, squirming female bodies, and hands exploring forbidden places. Aurelia's fears were being confirmed, but she no longer minded.

They towelled each other with the same towel. Aurelia stood awkwardly, naked and unsure of herself. Rachel took her hand and led her to the bed.

Aurelia lay down to one side of the bed and looked to Rachel for guidance. She understood theoretically about female to female physical contacts but had never considered indulging in them. She trembled out of trepidation for what might happen, yet was still experiencing pleasant thoughts of recent sensations from Rachel's hands on her body.

Rachel leant across and slowly stroked Aurelia's far shoulder, down her arm then up to her neck. Aurelia' skin prickled with arousal. She took a sharp intake of breath. The touch of those gossamer fingers moved under her neck to her other shoulder, then down to her left breast. She recalled her brother's firm, almost abrupt touch of her breasts. This was far gentler, more relaxing. Until a finger touched her nipple, then her body bucked again.

Rachel smiled. "I see your nipples are as sensitive as mine."

She moved her hand across to the far breast and caressed it, then ran four fingers across that nipple in turn; light feather-like touches. Aurelia's body expected that and decided that it liked it. When Rachel's head leant across and kissed a nipple, Aurelia was prepared, and moaned encouragement. When that kiss became a gentle sucking the moan was no longer encouragement, but an urgent desire for more.

She let out a whimper, not of sorrow but of astonishment at this revelation of the sensuality of a feminine touch; of the realisation of what she had missed out on with her friends before. It all made sense now, the girl to girl cuddles and giggles. She had been the outsider then; now she felt where she belonged.

Rachel's unerring tongue on her clitoris sent a surge of sensation up her middle. She cried out with pleasure and yielded when Rachel moved up her body and kissed her again. She did not resist when Rachel tugged her body towards the middle of the bed onto her side, then intertwined their legs like two open scissors.

Their hips almost automatically began to rub up and down, clit to clit, their natural moistures combining to lubricate their vulvas. It could have been a disaster, but their bodies were so well physically attuned to each other's that they quickly summoned up orgasms. It wasn't like masturbating. It was far, far better. It was all the more unexpected for the stimulus coming from another person. It was an entirely serene experience for Aurelia, that stood in stark contrast to her brother's rougher handling of her.

After that climax, they clung to each other, each deriving comfort from the embrace.

"Wherever did you learn to do that?" Aurelia whispered.

"Aunt Penny, of course. She has told me and shown me so much. She says that many women can be bisexual, and derive different feelings from male and female bodies."

"Rachel, I need to tell you something that's been preying on my mind for a few weeks now. Your aunt has obviously taught you a lot about sex. I - I've had sex twice, both times with my brother. The first followed a trauma, and was sort of an accident. The second time, I really wanted him - I might even have seduced him. But I didn't have an orgasm. I've thought long and hard about it and I wonder whether I'm lesbian."

"Aurelia, you're a stunning, beautiful woman. You shouldn't be worrying about that now. Your body will tell you in good time what its orientation is. As long as you don't have any hang-ups about sex, it will all come all right in the end."

"I didn't think you were that experienced."

"I'm not. Technically - and in reality - I'm still a virgin. But Aunt Penny has told me a lot about sex, seduction, and the reality behind the biology."

"What a catchphrase that would be!"

They laughed and hugged each other.

~*~*~

Rachel Meets Alex

Saturday afternoon, her second week. Rachel had not had the holiday experience she craved, or rather that her aunt had urged on her. Her quasi sex with Aurelia had been divine, but her vagina craved for fulfilment, and a filling of cock.

Aunt Penny had questioned her about her encounters with men and reproved her for presumed lost opportunities. They had not discussed woman to woman encounters.

After dinner Rachel wanted time to herself. She knew that her aunt meant well, but was tiring of her negativity.

She went outside the restaurant and joined the gaggle of youths congregated against a low wall on the square outside. The group was reforming due to the changes wrought by departures of old friends and new arrivals. But it soon diverged into a newly constituted alpha group plus Aurelia, and the rest; the same old...

Rachel could not summon up any interest in any of the desultory conversations. Her attention drifted, and with it her eyes. There was a dark-haired young man with a slight figure standing some way off, watching the group whilst pretending not to have any interest in them. He was medium height, slim, wearing jeans snug on the hips that created an interesting bulge in front.

Rachel felt an inconvenient warm glow in her groin. Was it trying to tell her something? About a total stranger?

She studied him. She appraised him. Perhaps he was shy, or a loner? Or perhaps he didn't like large groups, especially forced gatherings of people thrown together against their wills? If so, she liked him purely on principle.

His eyes kept flitting towards Aurelia. Of course, it would have to be the blonde he was looking at. He was attractive, but hardly alpha male material. He wouldn't stand a chance against those muscle-bound poseurs. Yet there was definitely something fascinating about him.

She felt the urge to flirt at a distance. Even the thought of that made her groin twinge. Her stares got longer. Surely he must notice me eventually?

Suddenly he was the most interesting person in the world to her.

When the group drifted away, she remained motionless, so as to be seen more distinctly as an individual. He shot her glances.. Her heart began to beat harder and faster. This is ridiculous, to be so caught up with a distant stranger who hasn't even acknowledged my existence. Wait, he's staring at me.

Her mind took over her body. She found herself sliding her right foot forward on the ground, tracing an arc in the dust. She didn't know why she did that. She stared down at it then shot him intermittent glances. Her foot was doing nothing other than drawing attention to her.

She regretted not having dressed more attractively. Aunt Penny was right; she wasn't making enough of an effort. She glanced down at her white tee shirt. Did it show enough of her bust to be interesting? At least her short denim skirt showed off her legs.

The young man turned away and began to walk off . There was some laughter and joking going on behind her back. To Rachel it felt as if they were laughing and mocking her. Her heart started to pound. A voice behind her called out, "Hey, Rache..."

She didn't want to acknowledge, nor speak to the voice's owner. In frustration, she ran after the retreating figure. She didn't care who noticed it. She quickly slowed down to a fast walking pace, aware that others would have remarked on her hurried departure, and hoping that he couldn't hear her breathlessness. He didn't turn round nor give any sign that he was aware of her existence. She was close to him now. In desperation she called out a tentative, "Hallo?"

He turned. He saw her, then looked around him with a 'who me?' expression on his face.

Having got his attention, she didn't know what to say, to explain why she had called to him. She tried a smile and said, "Are you going anywhere special?"

He smiled back.

"Anywhere else seems a special place to be just now."

From that beginnings began a relationship that would frustrate them both, and lead ultimately to an unbelievable coming together of generations and disparate participants in a moment of ultimate realisation.

Other later stories will deal with that. Suffice to say that what began as a contrived meeting would affect several lives.

She would afterwards reflect on what took them from that first meeting to his bedroom, and how it all might have ended in disaster.

She had suggested, on impulse, to accompany Alex to his room to unpack.

He had a room to himself in the hotel. He headed to the Reception desk to collect his key. "Room 54, please"

Rachel's heart was beating. She had met this man only an hour before and now she was going to his bedroom. Here brain was in turmoil. Why had she suggested that? What would he expect of her, if anything? Did he assume that they would have sex? Why else did single young women go to a man's bedroom?

Then a worst train of thought took hold. What if he misunderstood her motives, and got embarrassed because he didn't want to do anything? Her heart was trying to pound its way out of her chest. She had to take the initiative, but in which direction?

She heard him say his room number to the receptionist. She decided to go beat hm to the stairs, to go up in front of him. Her Aunt Penny's story of her wanton behaviour on a university staircase was still vivid in her mind. She could not forget her aunt's exhortations to lose her virginity before university. Was this her chance?

She teased him on that staircase, about looking up her mini skirt.

She heard a mumbled apology, but couldn't make out the words for the pounding of her blood in her head. She suspected that he must be embarrassed. Perhaps he could see her panties? The thought caused her heart to leap. Her groin tingled deliciously. She gasped inwardly at her body's palpitations; her panties were moist. Her bottom was sweating, making the material stick to her cheeks.

She needed to relax Alex. "You don't have to apologise for having to look up my skirt.

He muttered an unconvincing, "A gentleman doesn't look."

"That's good then, because my skirt is very short."

Her heartbeat quickened as she forced herself to tease him some more. She could feel that the crotch of her panties had ridden up into her cleft.

She turned to assess the impact of her outrageous flirting on him. He could not have failed to see her panties under her skirt. She could tease him further now.

"So you're not such a gentleman, then? Do you like what you see?"

Her arousal was mounting at her own boldness. She felt her breathing getting heavier. She felt impelled to increase the tension. Then all semblance of portraying innocence went out the window. Her desire to seduce him took control. She felt impelled to show all of herself to him. She imagined what he would see as she arched her back and lifted her mini-skirt. She thought back to the window cleaner's expression in the mirror when he looked at her naked bottom. She hadn't been in control then. She was now.

The cool rising air on that staircase surged around her exposed lower hips, reminding her of how exposed her lower body now was.

She hadn't completely lost all control, though. "I've never done this before," she half whispered, with a nervous giggle. "Look what you're doing to me." She jigged her hips saucily.

She could feel her whole body shaking with excitement, mixed with fear of the consequences of what she was doing.

It was now or nothing. She slipped her panties down her hips and let them drop to the stair carpet. She stepped out of them. This man she had known for less than an hour could now see her pussy - the first man ever.

She giggled at her naughtiness and daring, and resumed her climb.

Her pussy area felt cool now. Mixed feelings were setting in. Why was she doing this? Her Aunt Penny was the cause, but not the reason. So what if he tries to prevent me from entering his room? Her body froze whilst her brain processed the potential consequences of her hasty and impromptu panty removal. She decided that he must not be given the opportunity to thwart her plans.

In a surge of panic she hurried up the stairs and along the corridor to Room 54. She stood with her back to the door, waiting for him to catch up. He could not get past her body to get into the room without some act of violence.

His expression confirmed her worst fears. She could see that he didn't want her there now. She could not allow him get past her to get into his room. If she did that, she might as well admit defeat in her pursuit of losing her virginity. What would Aunt Penny think?

Alex stared at her. "We shouldn't do this. It isn't right."

Her heart pounded so forcefully that she thought he must hear it. "Do what? You were only going to show me your room. Could you not see that my panties were uncomfortable? Nobody can see that I've taken them off."

"Well, er, no - well, if you put it like that. But we've only just met. I don't know you."

"Maybe not, but you've already spied on more than any other man, apart from my doctor. Are you going to open the door?"

He didn't look like yielding. She panicked. She had gone too far now to admit defeat, even though she didn't know just what she wanted from all this. She decided to force his hand.

"Oh well, if you insist on refusing me, shall I make it more embarrassing?"

She pulled her tee shirt out from her skirt waistband and lifted it off her head. His face showed pure astonishment. He looked at her bra, then further down her body. Then he glanced sharply at her bra again. He hadn't been mistaken. She had an astonishing cleavage. His body made no general move, though his cock stiffened in his jeans.

She had to up the stakes even further. With the window cleaner she had already been naked and not knowing what her aunt had in mind. Now, she was in control and had to deliberately remove her clothes. The rational part of her mind could not believe what she was about to do. Her hands grasped her waistband and twisted her skirt round to bring the back to the front. She forced her eyes to stare at him fixedly whilst her hands unzipped down from the waistband in his full view. The two ends of the waistband parted. She felt cool air on her pubic hair as the two ends of the skirt moved apart.