Brunette on Blonde 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, feel my cunt. Yes, yes, keep doing that; you've found my button. Oh, god, that's so good. Keep it there. Oooh."

Her body felt on fire with a raging desire for total, utter conflagration of her senses.

She knew that he didn't need much foreplay, having already indulged his penchant for voyeurism so that his cock strained with engorged blood and felt like a thick, hard truncheon. A mere clasp of it with her hand send shudders through her body.

They dried each other quickly with mounting excitement and moved to the king size bed for the next phase. Rachel's heart was singing with joy at the prospect of penetrative bliss, for which she now felt completely prepared and ready. She wanted to prolong the suspense, and bent over the edge of the bed to show her upturned bottom to him as she searched in the bedside drawer for a bottle of body oil.

"Oil my tits, then every other bit of me. I want to feel your hands all over me. This is going to be the most memorable evening ever. And fuck the sheets.

"But first, we should drink to this momentous occasion."

His eyes flared with sexual excitement, as she knew they would at the prospect which awaited him.

She fixed two tall glasses of vodka and tonic. Then when the drinks had been sipped she offered her body to his oiled hands. She gave him a roving commission across her bottom and inner thighs, her nether orifices and then her breasts. She turned her shoulders and moved her hips to ensure that her skin would shine with the reflected light from the table lamps. She knew now how much now she liked to display her body to him, and how he relished every gentle curve and her dramatic breasts.

She bounced onto her knees. "I want to put lotion on your stiff, thick cock."

"Did your aunt suggest this?" he asked.

"She did, and I'm glad now. It's high time I gave up my cherry, and I can't think of a better cock to penetrate me and take my virginity. I'm ready now. I want to be fucked until I plead my submission. But you needn't stop, even then. Just keep pumping me all the way to Paradise. I'm totally ready and willing."

She looked up at him archly from beneath hooded brows. "I won't get pregnant. My aunt's seen to that, remember?"

Alex seemed to take an eternity to give up on her breasts and start to penetrate her. Rachel silently begged him now to take her virginity. The atmosphere in the bedroom was tense and febrile. They both knew what a momentous occasion it was, which nothing could now spoil. They were both utterly committed to this final act of consummation.

Rachel knelt over Alex's thighs, her pussy stretched wide to receive his cock. She felt that mounting him and taking him whole was akin to eating his engorged cock, that would finally satisfy her perpetual hunger for gratification.

She could see in his eyes how tense but excited he was for this moment. Just like first thing that morning, her vaginal lips were once more hovering at the head of his penis. Each was on fire with a heat that their flesh could sense. She stroked his head with her lips, and the mouth of her vagina.

Just when sublime feelings should have swamped their loins with the ultimate sensory explosion, a noise intruded at the periphery of Rachel's consciousness. She blotted it out. But Alex's body moved within her thighs. His head was turned towards the door. This could not be happening. Nothing should stop this moment of fulfilment from being achieved.

"Don't mind me," said a slurred voice.

Aunt Penny.

Rachel gasped with horror and fell on her back, on Alex's calves, her legs tossed into the air. She followed Alex's gaze, and saw Aunt Penny tugging her mostly unbuttoned blouse off her head. Her bra-less breasts juggled in confusion as her upper body contorted. Her canvas skirt followed it to the floor. Her aunt was naked in moments.

Penny was sighing with rampant desire. She ran her hands seductively through her hair, which made her humungous orbs look even more sumptuous in the process. She tilted her hips, pushing one knee before the other, like a stripper teasing her audience.

Rachel stared at her with mounting fury, then turned in panic to check Alex's reaction. This was the nightmare Rachel had feared but dismissed as irrational. Yet here was her naked aunt looking every bit the stunning vamp. Seducing her lover.

She looked at Alex. He had grasped his cock in his hand. His belly was pushed forward, his back arched. He was breathing heavily. What happened next felt to Rachel like slow motion. It felt like it was taking an eternity. The semen which she had been nurturing all day with her flirtatious behaviour was now being expelled by his squeezing hand on his cock. Alex was squirting his molten seed quite involuntarily but indiscriminately over Rachel's breasts and belly, and the sheet.

Rachel felt utter despair and she cried out in bewilderment and anguish.

She turned her head sharply and glared at the unfortunate Alex. She distracted his gaze away from her naked aunt, and directed it to examine the incriminating semen on her body. She could not bear to look at her aunt.

Her earlier anger at her aunt's obscene behaviour welled up again inside her, but now increased a hundredfold. She kept her stare on Alex but cried out, "How could you, Aunt?"

She felt her body losing control. It seemed at that point to act independently of her mind. She found herself shaking her aunt, grappling her to the floor in a frenzy. By the time she had regained control of herself, her aunt was lying slumped with her back to the dressing table drawers, legs wide open, in an apparent stupor.

Rachel balled her fists, her anger not yet satisfied by her revenge on her aunt. She turned on Alex who was looking spellbound at her naked aunt. Was he still voyeuring the older woman? Rachel transferred the source of her anger from her aunt to Alex. She wanted to punch him, but he saw her movement out of the corner of his eye and grabbed her wrists firmly. That took all the fight out of her.

She stared at the semen trickling down her front. That incriminating evidence of her failed evening stoked up her anger some more. She shook her wrists free, grabbed his discarded clothes from the floor and screamed, "Take these and get out!"

~*~*~

The consequences of that evening were to be far reaching, for all those involved. Yet none, save perhaps for Penelope could have guessed at their cause.

What can be done about Aunt Penny? Her story is still to come, after Aurelia's tale.

Please leave a comment if you enjoyed this story.