Brunette on Blonde 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it have to mean anything? Well, in fact, it means the golden one. I was born with a profusion of blonde hair. My mother was a Classics scholar and gave me that name. As you can see, she was prescient: people say my blonde hair dazzles, especially for men who want to get inside my knickers."

She was conscious that her comments were a flirtation. She wanted him to admire her hair and her beauty. Aurelia was suddenly putting herself in the shop window like never before. But would she be for sale?

"Well, I'm sure you dazzle those men with your beauty," he said, somehow making it sound disparaging.

Aurelia was confused. This conversation was not going how she intended. "I didn't mean to sound boastful. It's been a dreadful nuisance really. Other girls tend to hate me for monopolising men's attention. It's never my intention. That's why I liked Rachel; she didn't seem to mind."

Aurelia hoped that she had not put off this lovely man. So his next question sent her mood soaring.

"Have you always been beautiful?

It was usually the sort of question she most feared, preceding as it almost inevitably did a chat-up line. But from Alex's lips it sounded like a genuine question, and a heart-warming compliment. She stared at him with growing interest, but said nothing. He continued.

"I knew a girl in junior school, Astrid, her name was. All the boys admired her for her dainty figure and her looks. I saw her a few years' later. She had grown lanky and unattractive. I felt sorry for her. I was just wondering if the reverse is equally true?

Aurelia understood the nature of transient beauty. She felt the urge to open up to him, to explain her predicament.

"At least she got some peace then. I was a small, thin girl, and shy, too. Then I suddenly blossomed about five years ago. Ever since then I've attracted unwanted attention from boys and grown men, and lost the friendship of most of my old girlfriends, mostly through jealousy. I wished I had gone to an all-girls' school. Maybe, then, I would have had a less pestered growing up phase."

She hoped that he would show some understanding of her plight, but he simply chuckled.

"I think you were lucky. I went to an all-boys' catholic school. I was too shy to talk to girls, and never even got the chance of meeting them at school. So I suppose I'm the exact opposite.

He hadn't responded with the sympathy she craved. His next words made her uncomfortable, as if in a Spanish Inquisition.

"Why did you follow me?"

The question caused her stomach to lurch with guilt. She had to placate him.

"You looked lonely when you arrived at the camp. You were unconfident, ill at ease. I was intrigued because you looked perfectly normal yet didn't show any arrogance. When attractive men are generally pushy, it's nice to see one who isn't. I just knew you would be a considerate soul."

"Attractive? All that from one sighting?"

He was a clever man. He knew she was referring to a perception more than skin deep. Her body was warming to him in a very physical way.

"Well, perhaps some wishful thinking, but that's what made you intriguing. I caught you looking at me other times. I liked that. One glance from a man who is sensitive, is worth a hundred glances from other men."

She saw with a wry smile that her remark had registered. She went on to tell him about her brief friendship with Rachel, so cruelly cut short by circumstances.

He once again got to the heart of her predicament.

"Was Rachel your only friend here?"

That was a tough question to answer, considering how raw were Aurelia's feelings.

She changed the subject. "Look, I acted on impulse today. I found a quiet place, to be alone; then I saw you acting suspiciously. I thought it would be fun to follow you."

"So, are you interested in me?"

"Don't get any ideas. I only wanted to talk to you. I gave you the brush off before. I thought we could speak in private down here in the bay though."

"Yet here you are, staring at my erection and even making it worse. Do you like what you see?"

There he was, striking at the heart of her angst yet again.

"I didn't know you would be naked. You weren't when you swam across here."

"OK, so you didn't plan to catch me like this. But do you like it?"

Now her sexuality was on the line. What did she feel about men's cocks? She stared at it hard. Her hand slipped down into her bikini bottom. She withdrew it when she realised what her hand was doing,

Time to be honest. "I'm surprised how different you look without those trunks on, though they're a great improvement on the ones you wore on the first day. Nudity transforms your body. I like how it makes me feel, looking at it. But I feel uncomfortable about this present situation."

"It's responding to you. It likes what it sees. It likes how you make me feel."

He was using his cock to tease her. She was enjoying this exchange.

"And how do you feel about me? Do you share your dick's interest in me?"

"I'm just like any other man: attracted by beauty and sexy bodies."

She so wanted him to be attracted to her, for herself rather than her body.

"Am I sexy?"

"Sexy is as sexy does. Touch him and find out what he thinks."

That was putting temptation in her path. She bit her lower lip. She was reluctant to approach him. But her body did not mind revealing her feelings of arousal. She could feel her hips swaying tantalisingly.

He would know that she was interested. Why not take him up on his offer? She told herself that she could still be in control. Touching dicks was nowadays just innocent fun. It had no long term consequences. Her hand was reaching out towards his dick of its own accord anyway. Her instincts were enticing her to grasp it.

Both of them were shifting uneasily on their feet, caught up in the febrile atmosphere they had created in that cave. Aurelia hardly noticed that she was drifting closer to him, so bound up was she with her feelings. Then they were within close touching distance. Each could feel the heat of the other's body. Aurelia's hands were half outstretched, uncertain, revealing her innermost thoughts. She did not move.

In the end, Alex forced the issue. He thrust his hips forwards and pushed his engorged shaft between her half-clenched hands.

She involuntarily squeezed it. It felt warm and good in her hand. It was longer than she expected, allowing room for her other hand on its shaft. Her hands shared the tactile pleasure of his thick, hard, throbbing cock.

She had to say something, anything.

"It's warm, much warmer than I expected."

"Have you held one before?"

"Yes, my brother's. But not like this. I didn't want to touch it, then. Yours is thick and long, and quite heavy. I can't imagine it inside me."

She had let the cat out of the bag, and not about imagining penetration. She had mentioned Simon. She would have to explain all now.

She told him about the incident at the pool back in England, but she did not let go of his pulsing organ.

"Was that your first - experience?"

Her mind was a maelstrom now, of remembered emotions and subsequent sleepless nights.

She kept hold of Alex's penis whilst she explained briefly the background to her teasing encounters with her brother, then of her subsequent uncertainty.

"You don't seem to mind holding my penis now," he said softly.

She felt his hands cup her breasts through the minimal triangles of thin fabric. That touch felt good. It caused her breath to quicken. Was this the moment when it would all come alright again? His fingers flicked her nipples underneath her flimsy bikini top. She felt her body flinch but it was more than an automatic reaction, or a natural sensitivity. She desired his probing fingers on her body..

Yet it upset her newly assumed sexual status. Even as he reached for her top's rear clasp she stopped him.

"You can't - you shouldn't."

She stepped back apologetically, relinquishing her grasp on his manhood. Her body was on fire with lust, but this shouldn't be happening.

She heard herself speaking softly, her tongue thickening in her mouth.

"You can bring yourself, if you want. I don't mind."

He nodded almost imperceptibly. After a brief pause to summon up the courage, he grasped his cock and began to coax it with long, gentle strokes. She massaged her breasts as she watched him; felt his eyes voraciously feeding off her body. She wanted to mirror his mounting arousal with her own feelings.

He asked her not to cover her breasts. He moved towards her and seized her wrists. He tugged on her hands to force her to kneel in front of him. It felt like male domination, but she did not mind. She needed to witness the climax of his male fecundity.

His cock was inches from her face, moving up and down with his strokes along its length. Her insides fluttered with anticipation. Her breath was quickening. She was spellbound by the fistings of his cock.

He lifted it up vertically to let her see his balls jiggling up and down in sympathy with his fistings. That was the most enticing sight ever. It outranked anything she had seen with Simon, or even with Rachel. She suspected then that she was at the very least bisexual, but at that moment totally wedded to that cock and balls show Alex was putting on.

She felt impelled to slip her fingers down inside her bikini bottom front and tease her clitoris.

"Do you like what you see?" he asked.

She nodded nervously.

"Would you like to see me come?"

She nodded, more vigorously, and her mouth opened automatically.

"Do you want me to come on you?"

Her eyes widened at that suggestion, but her head remained motionless. She wasn't sure what she wanted at that moment.

He ordered her: "Lie on your back." He grunted the command through gritted teeth. Her stomach somersaulted at the strained tone of his voice in the thralls of an imminent orgasm.

She laid down on her back on the smooth rock floor. He moved around her to stand behind her head. She stared up at his backwards and forwards fistings above her. It was a thrilling sight. She was mesmerised at his posture, standing astride her giving her a front of stage close-up of the underside of his cock and balls. She was excited by the curved undersides of his bottom cheeks directly above her eyes. She felt that she would burst with arousal. She let go of her emotions. She wanted to savour this thrilling event through to its stunning conclusion. She had never realised before how much she wanted to see a man ejaculate over her.

When he bent at the knees to lower his undercarriage almost astride her face, she didn't flinch. He leant forward to lower his angle and bend his knees so that his dick pointed straight down at her, within inches of her chin.

"Oh!" she gasped as she was confronted by his man's tackle directly overhead. She quickened her clit rubbing, sure that something astounding was about to erupt above her. She wanted her libido primed to respond to that moment.

"Give it to me, please," she pleaded. "Make me dirty with your man seed. Cover me with your cum."

She heard a voice outside her consciousness begin a slow moan. She realised that it was herself, detached from her consciousness; accompanying this young man on his journey towards his apogee of ecstasy. She hoped that she could accompany him. That would truly be something special.

When he exclaimed, "I'm coming, I'm coming," she watched his scrotum tighten into enlarged walnuts. It was as if his body was taking in a deep breath preparatory to an explosion of semen. His scrotum was now low, within inches of her face. His fist was moving quicker, almost a blur at close quarters. He lowered his hips further, almost to hover in a squat, millimetres from her face. His bottom cheeks were stretched apart. She could see the gnarled entrance to his anus. Even that was sexy. She felt his dangling balls gently dust her face. She was torn between raising her head to make contact with her tongue, or to watch this stunning display at very close quarters

She lost all pretence of control and laughed with exhilaration at what she was witnessing. She anticipated the burst of his semen as he pointed his cock tip at her mouth. She intuitively parted her lips and pushed out her tongue. The tip of his cock bounced off her tongue and lips. Her heart was pounding with lurid excitement. She felt herself gasping in synchronisation with his breaths. Then his whole body seemed to erupt. All she was aware of was of semen. His body went rigid as his noisy climax sent hot man sauce spurting from his cock's head in long streams across her face, hair, chest, and belly. It was like spermicidal mayhem as his frame lost control. She thought he would collapse on her.

She screamed with surprise, then gasped and gasped, as she felt his hot juices liberally splattering her skin. She had stopped masturbating her clit to savour the visual experience all the more. Yet she felt a supreme ecstasy as her mind processed what her eyes had just witnessed. She felt him respond to her visible reactions with a renewed wave of fistings.

"Ohmigod!" she cried. "That is...something else." After a few seconds pause she whispered, "Thank you. That was quite an experience." Then she giggled. She could not resist surrendering to the sense of elation she had experienced, and all without an orgasm. She raised her head as he remained bent almost double over her. his hands resting on his knees. She could not resist the sudden urge to take his dangling cock into her mouth and suck it clean of any laggardly sperm. Her body thrilled to her naughty, dirty action.

She was overcome with a wave of unsettling emotions. She needed to getaway and ponder them on her own.

She got unsteadily to her feet and stretched as she took a deep breath. She mischievously picked up his trunks and slipped her arm through one of the leg holes to push it up to her shoulder.

"Time to go," she muttered, half to herself.

She intended to take them with her and leave him stranded and naked. That would ensure that he would remember this experience forever.

The skin of her upper body felt tight with the quickly drying sperm he had spattered on it. Some strands of her hair seemed to be tugging against her face, as if they were glued together. She needed to wash his sperm off in the sea water.

"Remember this day," she whispered. "Time to go."

She turned her back on him and dived into the water. She had seen Alex swim. She knew he would never catch her. She wondered what he must be thinking.

As she swam with easy strokes back towards the still submerged foot of the cliff path her mind was filled with images of Alex's cock and his frenzied orgasm at the sight of her bikini body. She did not look back, her mind pre-occupied with the realisation that, yet again, with a man she had not orgasmed.

She clambered out on to the cliff path and towelled herself dry. She turned her head then to check on Alex who was swimming laboriously after her but was still some way off. She waved at him then picked up his clothes and towel, leaving only his sandals for the sake of his feet. She set off up the path, rejoicing in the uplifting sensations, all that remained of that experience in the cave.

Her group of admirers had gone. Nobody took any notice of her arrival at the top of the path. She strolled nonchalantly behind the hedging and walked towards the far end. She deposited his towel and clothing for him to find, if he had the wit to search there. Then she slipped around the far side of the hedging and walked along the far perimeter of the games field, back towards the hotel.

~*~*~

She spent that evening with her parents. Simon and Suki were nowhere to be seen. She laughed and talked a lot, to the surprise of her parents. Her father studied her closely at one point, then asked, "Are you taking something? Drugs?

"Why this sudden, joyous mood? You've had us both very worried."

She smiled, shrugged, and gave no explanation.

Aurelia will resolve her sexual confusion, but will it be with Alex or a woman?

12