Brunette on Blonde 06

Story Info
Aurelia’s story, prisoner of her beauty.
16.2k words
4.5
1.3k
00

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brunette on Blonde 06

Aurelia's story

Having examined the holiday from Alex and Rachel's perspectives, it's the turn of the stunning blonde whom all adore but nobody is seemingly willing to allow her freedom.

All participants in sex acts are over eighteen.

Aurelia, the golden girl, was a rare beauty: perfect features on a light brown complexion set off by a mane of blonde hair. Her beauty probably still endures today as timelessly as that of, say, Catherine Deneuve or Nichelle Nichols. She wasn't always as strikingly attractive: as a young child she had been no more than cute. But she had blossomed as a near perfect woman in every respect. So she was constantly the centre of attention, wearingly so. Girls looked up to her as a natural leader, and boys fantasised about her. Many more aggressive males wanted her for their personal possession. They crowded out less assertive males from contact with her. When out in a group she became socially imprisoned in a gilded cage. She didn't want the company of alpha males but she was isolated from others more suited to her temperament

This narrative revolves around a holiday in the 70s when she was eighteen and about to go to university. The holiday would mark her adulthood and a bid for freedom. But it would not be without trials and tribulations. So we must go back to her formative years to understand how she became what she was on that holiday isle.

Her father, Derek had named her Aurelia because she was born with a shock of short golden blonde hair. When young she was pretty but thin. Nevertheless, she attracted the romantic attentions of boys, who wanted to be seen around with her. Some even asked to be her boyfriend. She always refused. Others simply invented stories to brag about her being their girlfriend. It was innocent, child-like bragging, but the growing mystique around her gradually set her apart from other girls. She was popular with the boys, whom she disdained, but treated with reserve by the girls.

Then puberty wrought a wondrous change, which was also to prove a curse. Her childish features soon gave way to a serenely beautiful face. She was soon besieged by aspiring teenage boyfriends, many of whom were disinclined to take no for an answer.

She was her daddy's favourite growing up, which didn't upset her much older brother, Simon, one bit.

Simon, like his father, was handsome. It must have been something in the family genes. There was something Scandinavian in their fair hair and clean complexions. Simon was also clever and sensitive, all qualities to prove attractive to others, but most especially impressionable young women. He had no shortage of female admirers. So he was relaxed with his father's obvious affection for his younger sister, and content to be her protector rather than vying for their parent's affections.

His and Aurelia's paths diverged when he went to senior school, to a prestigious college with a generous endowment. His father was a successful businessman, so the family wanted for nothing. As a boarder, he saw less of his family. His parents had an active lifestyle so did not miss his absence. But Aurelia did. He was her hero, and the male against which she judged all others, and found them falling short. His frequent absences were to affect her acutely. She had grown to depend on him for company when young; then as her hero and protector as she matured. She idolised him, and was proud to be seen with him by her friends.

Her arrival had been a mistake, conceived four years after her older brother. Her parents had careers which pre-occupied their time and left little spare for her. She often had no one to confide in or to guide her. Yet far from going off the rails, she developed a strong sensitivity to others and a well-developed sense of propriety. What weaknesses she may have had were well hidden and of little importance.

Her burgeoning beauty was however proving to be a social impediment. At the age of thirteen when her beauty was blossoming and her admirers becoming insistent, she found herself alone and isolated, even amongst her friends. Girls looked to her as a leader, because of her astonishing looks and poise, though she felt no hubris from that adulation. Her puberty had begun at eleven, with prominent nipples, followed by small mounds. She wore sports-type bras at first. She went to a girls' school with a good academic reputation. So she was set for a golden career like her brother. Academically, she distinguished herself, but in her private life it began to go all wrong.

She was not the first girl in her cohort to develop breasts, but hers when they came were remarkable for both their shape and their beauty. Other girls took little notice at first of Aurelia's developing bust, which was well concealed within her unflattering bras. They had inflicted their merciless teasings on other, early developers. By the time her friends took notice of how Aurelia's body was shaping up, she had already attained an aura as the golden girl.

Her mystique happened almost by accident. When she was fourteen, she was seen by some of her friends in town on a Saturday with her brother Simon. He had travelled some distance home from university for a weekend visit with the family. He had booked himself overnight into a local hotel, intending to entertain one of the town girls who proved so easy to seduce; his parents had not minded that. But he wanted to spend some time on the Saturday with his beautiful sister. So they were seen in the centre of the town, walking arm in arm and chatting quite happily, as devoted siblings would.

The following Monday back at school, Aurelia's friends wanted to know all about her handsome escort. They were no less jealous nor sceptical to hear that he was her brother. Why had they not seen him before?

He was indeed archetypically tall, handsome and attractive. Together they looked an impressive couple. Some girls could not believe that he was her sibling. They already regarded Aurelia with awe, so now placed her on a metaphorical pedestal. She had become a leader without even trying or wanting. Other girls would hang around her, and chatter amongst themselves, yet never stray far from their social fulcrum.

That was a pattern that would later be repeated in mixed social groups, and it would become her social prison.

She was truly a stunner with her luxuriant honey blonde hair, perfect complexion and moderately shapely body. By the time she left school at eighteen, to go on to university, her appearance was peerless. Even the males in her family were taking note. Her father had encouraged a relaxed attitude at home, and seen her - he thought - blissfully unaware of his attention as she walked naked between bedroom and bathroom. He was enchanted by her grace and beauty but protective of her. He would never dare to touch her.

It was at fourteen that more socially confident boys first started taking a proprietary interest in her. Aspiring boyfriends would surround her at social events, displaying an air of entitlement. She found herself progressively being separated from her female friends in mixed gatherings, by a cordon of teenage males, willing to compete for her affections, but physically deterring her from escaping their collective cordon. Her friends began to desert her, thinking her aloof and too ready to revel in her adored status.

They could not have been more wrong.

For Aurelia was that rare thing: a stunning young woman who was also genuinely modest and self-effacing. Beauty to her was not an asset but a curse. She felt no pride in her looks. Her frequent complaints about being the centre of the boys' attention was seen by some of her friends as self-promotion rather than as a cry for help. For wasn't Aurelia an outstanding beauty, who had all the advantages in life? So jealousy of others tinged her relations with her friends.

Her father long ago stopped playing with her on his knee. He was sensitive to his parental responsibilities and disturbed by her growing allure.

Her brother increasingly eyed her when he came home from boarding school for holidays, but he never thought of molesting her. He was proud of his dazzlingly beautiful little sister. And when he went off to university he found other distractions, in beautiful young women who were willing to throw themselves at him, simply to experience his unique physical attributes. He could flirt with them and male love to them whilst his stunning younger sister was too young and out of bounds.

He came home for Aurelia's last summer before university. He had graduated and was due to start a job in the Autumn. For the summer he found work doing gardening jobs and pool maintenance. Their upmarket, leafy Surrey town had plenty of pools with stay-at-home wives with time on their hands willing to exploit a good-looking student.

The Library

Aurelia had finished her final exams early in June and found a temporary job as a stand-in at the local library. They did not mind that she had a family holiday booked in late August. It fitted with their staffs' holiday plans.

A week into the job she was working late, engrossed in sorting books. She had proven a quick learner and was given more complex tasks to do. She felt secure in such a bookish environment. It was non-threatening, even with the odd types who loitered around the reading room. They could not spook her or shake her sense of security. The Chief Librarian, Audrey, was pleased to see her settling in so responsibly.

"How are you enjoying your work Aurelia?"

"Oh, it's quite lovely. Oops, that's not a very literate word. I'm enjoying myself, finding it inspirational working with books. Perhaps I'll choose it as a career - after university?"

"Good for you. I can see you're involved in that task. You've worked hard today. I have to leave now. You can go home too, you know. The job will still be there tomorrow. But if you want to finish it this evening, be a dear and make sure you lock up when you leave."

Aurelia left and locked up an hour later. Her shortest route home took her along a wide, deserted residential street of big old houses with large gardens. A row of them, which were too large now for modern requirements, had been bought up by a property developer and were scheduled for demolition. They were boarded up and largely hidden from view, but Aurelia noticed one that had a full length panel in its barrier broken down, revealing the mansion's façade through the gap. It was a charming if neglected house. She stopped and stared admiringly at its distinctive architecture, imagining what it must have looked like in its heyday.

The summer evening was warm, with a gentle breeze rustling between the leaves, creating a symphony of nature's ethereal voice. She imagined that sound being heard by house's residents a century or more before.

The tree-lined avenue looked deserted. She felt in a world of her own amongst these old houses and their forgotten dreams.

Then her world was thrown into chaos. A huge force seemed to explode against her and propel her bodily into the garden, and into some bushes. Her mind refused to process the horrors that her body could feel.

Some unassailable force was tugging at her light summer clothes. They were being pulled off her body with apparently consummate ease. She felt her bra and panties cutting into her flesh with her struggles, and she was grateful that they were still on her, but for how much longer? She didn't have the strength to fight back. She felt that she must succumb to this unseen violence that she could not as yet comprehend. She cried out helplessly, and could not summon the breath or the energy in her struggles to scream.

She was vaguely aware of a howling. It seemed to break into the maelstrom of her confusion and submerge all else around her. It amplified her terror, if that were even possible. Was the world being consumed by some tsunami of violence? Time slowed down as the sounds clarified into feral howls that stoked her vivid imagination. Was it prowling wolves moving in for a kill, but with strong hands? Her mind could not fully comprehend the horror that her brain cultivated.

Then the situation clarified. The howl was of a hound which had sensed turmoil and come to investigate. The dog could not understand the attack, only that a fragile human was in distress. It continued its alarum, as its brain tried to understand the nature of the threat.

Its arrival had caused an aggressive figure which had been attacking Aurelia to relinquish its grip on her arms and flee.

She was alone with the monstrous hound, which now licked her face and whimpered sympathetically with the passing of the danger. She glanced around her nervously. All was suddenly quiet.

Then a shadow loomed over her. She screamed at last.

"What is it, Bruno? What have you found?

"There, there, dear, everything's fine now. You're safe.

There was something comfortingly reassuring about that voice. She opened her eyes and looked up into a kindly face, framed in white hair and a trimmed grey-white beard. An elderly gentleman was looking down concernedly on her. Her mind was in turmoil, but from a mélange of memories her mind dredged up the strains of an old Strawbs' song, 'Is it today, Lord, that I see you?' She had chosen it whimsically as her funereal anthem. Now her mind summoned it up as a reminder of her peril.

She had assumed herself in the throes of being killed, but she was apparently safe on terra firma.

"Can I help? You've had a nasty shock. Let me see. I'm not going to hurt you. Hm, well, I think you're alright m'dear. I can see your clothes over there. My trusty Bruno saw off your attacker, hopefully before any fouler deed could be committed. He yes, deary me! He got so agitated that I dropped his lead. We were walking down the alleyway across the road. Well, it looks bad but I should say that it could have been much worse.

"He's long gone, the brute. Of course, you must be shocked. Here, let me help you."

The elderly gentleman chattered without expecting any response. He did not want to dwell on the horror and potential consequences of this attack. His words filled the void that might otherwise have been filled with questions or panic. But his eyes were keen, watching for any signs of obvious distress on the young woman.

Aurelia let him fuss over her whilst she gathered her wits. Then she felt able to respond.

"It's OK. I'm alright. No, I don't need help. I just must...get dressed...and I'll go."

The elderly gentleman would have none of that.

"You can't know how you really are, my dear. Goodness me, you've been attacked. You may be in shock. That takes time to sink in. You may want to put a brave face on it but you just don't know how upset you are in your mind.

"Here, let me help you. Here are your clothes.

"That's right, you're presentable again. Now let me take you to a telephone box. We must call this in, if only to protect other young ladies from attack. I promise I'll stay with you until someone from your family can come to take you home. My goodness me, yes, oh dear, you cannot be left alone like this."

He kept up his dithering speech, but his shrewd glances could not be disguised. He held her gaze until she responded with a faint smile.

"Bless my soul, you are a most beautiful young lady. You must be careful not to walk alone in quiet places. It can cause all sorts of dreadful incidents."

She smiled at the kind old gentleman's well-meaning but backhanded compliment. She gave him her home number. Simon took the call, and said that he would come and fetch her.

Simon arrived in their father's car. He hugged Aurelia then stood back and looked her in the face. She was emotionless, immobile. He hugged her again. "I'm here for you Princess. Mum and Dad have gone to London to a concert. I'll be with you until they come home. You're not alone."

He checked that she was alright, then drove her to the local police station. The desk clerk dealt quickly and sympathetically with the report; but since Aurelia had not seen her attacker, nor could remember anything about the person, she was quickly released into her brother's care. That was before the days of rape counselling or compassionate female constables.

Simon took her home. She clung to him, traumatised, making his driving hazardous.

They stood in the hallway of their house.

"What do you want to do?" he asked tenderly. "Would you like a cup of tea, or something stronger?"

Aurelia tried a smile. "I need to wash away the smell, the taste of that horrid man. I need a shower." She gently pushed Simon away from her and walked to the staircase, then paused and turned, shivering. "I don't want to be alone. Will you help me?"

What at any other time would have been an inappropriate request, now seemed plausible, even perhaps sensible.

"What? Er, of course."

They went upstairs, Aurelia clinging to her brother, they tripping on each other's feet on the narrow staircase. Simon understood his sister's need for closeness. Aurelia realised that her request was reckless, and perhaps unfair on her brother, but she was suffering a maelstrom of emotions. She had an urgent need for his physical closeness.

They stood facing each other in the large bathroom, furnished with bath, shower cubicle, drawer units and wicker chairs with padded cushions.

Simon knew that he should not be in there with her, but his sister was oh, so beautiful, and so needing his comfort. No other woman he had ever met came close to matching her beauty. His long-time, mixed emotions had been heightened by his sister's close encounter, and they had resolved themselves into sexual arousal. Perhaps she sensed it and responded with encouragement, or a plea for fulfilment?

She did not move. He assumed that she must mean him to help her into the shower. He considered guiding her into it fully clothed. He feared that she might react to having her working clothes spoiled. He undressed himself first, giving her time to react, perhaps for her to stop him from proceeding. It felt like a reasonable gesture to allay her concerns about her nudity in front of him. But she watched him unseeingly, in a daze. She didn't react when he was naked, then approached, and cuddled her clothed body. He thought, maybe the water will soother her and help to restore her wits?

He undressed her. She lifted her arms to help him remove her top. It was a sign at least of acquiescence. He unclasped her bra, with some difficulty. Her beautiful breasts were unleashed on his fragile defences. They looked oh, so beautiful and captivating. None of his past girlfriends could match her body. When she was naked he tried not to gawp at her physical charms. He could not help his turgid erection, though.

He helped her into the shower and hugged her in the warm steamy atmosphere of the pressure spray. He gallantly kept his eyes averted from her body, but could not ignore the feel of her stunning breasts against his middle. She was at first unresponsive.

Then she came alive as the hot water invigorated her. She appeared to realise for the first time that he was there with her. Would she object to him being naked in the shower with her?

"Will you wash my back?" she mumbled. She had no thought of inappropriateness, only of a need for closeness and expiation. She had tempted a stranger and was suffering the consequences. She blamed herself. Now her brother would cleanse her body and soul.

"Look, sis, this is hard for me. You're so beautiful. It's a big temptation for me."

She didn't appear to hear his words. Her apparently distressed state cut across his train of thought. Maybe she needed his powerful presence, to purge her of her sense of violation?

He obliged her, moaning with provoked arousal as she turned away to let the hot spray wash her front. She and leant back against his body for support.