Brunette on Blonde 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The figure moved towards him, her entrancing outline emphasised by the lack of detail in her appearance. Her arm stretched out to the side, dangling his trunks in her pinched fingertips like an incriminating police exhibit.

The sun caught the top of the arm. He noticed then the fine detail of soft downy, golden hair. His heart skipped a beat. His mind slipped back to that first day, standing behind a stunning feminine body in the clifftop shop. His mood lifted, at the realisation that it was Aurelia standing in front of him, alone and without her entourage.

As the figure approached he could make out more details of her front. It was indeed Aurelia, and she was smiling broadly. Her face radiated pleasure, unlike her previous demeanour. She was wearing a sexy orange bikini with a low slung panty There was more of her divine flesh on show in that dazzling outfit, but it still tantalised by concealing essential elements of her body. She was essentially the clothed female to his male nakedness.

He moved sideways towards the cave wall. She turned to face him, her front now bathed from the side in gentle, reflected sunlight. His heart missed a beat. She was achingly beautiful. That soft light only made her body look more exquisite and captivating. The two triangles covering her breasts revealed enough of her stunning golden orbs to confirm that they were firm and shapely, not needing of support. Her smooth belly begged to be checked out by his hungry eyes which swept down it to her flimsily-clad loins.

Her eyes checked him out thoroughly. Yet they kept returning to his now semi-flaccid cock. He willed her to meet his eyes, by staring hard at her. When she did finally look up she had an expression of awe on her face. Her mouth was slightly open in a 'O' shape. He couldn't maintain her attention on his face for long though, and she quickly dropped her gaze back to his penis. Her hands absent-mindedly massaged her breasts through her bikini top. Her hips began to sway saucily. Too late he understood her ploy. She was teasing his penis. Sure enough, it reared up, predictably, and began to bounce enthusiastically at her provocation.

She gasped, "Ohmigod!" and her mouth dropped open in awe. She hid it behind her hand. He had a sense of déja-vu, although the voice the previous time had been Rachel's.

He stared at her, tongue-tied, waiting for her to move or say something. He felt that as she had invaded his secluded space she must explain herself. He tried to compose a look of enquiry on his face, but his mouth refused to close. With his cock now bouncing with every pulse of his arousal, he felt foolish and exposed. His feverishly aroused brain was mentally endeavouring to strip her of her bikini to try and imagine her naked body. It was failing in its confusion.

He broke the silence. "What are you doing here?"

She started at hearing his voice, as it dragged her back from some reverie.

"You were at the top of the cliff with your towel, acting furtively. I saw you from a secluded area of grass behind some cliff-top bushes. I had gone there to escape my followers, and to sunbathe. I used the cliff-top bushes as cover to creep right up to the rear of the shop. I kept out of your sight until you disappeared below from view down the cliff path, then I set off to follow you down."

She seemed quite proud of herself. She chuckled. " You didn't once look back. I was intrigued. I watched you slip into the sea. I saw you floating on your back, staring up at the cliffs. I'm surprised you didn't spot me. You must have been lost in your own private world. You had dirty boy thoughts: your bulge was pointed skywards."

"You were spying on me?"

"Yes, and it felt good to be a voyeur - like you, I guess. You seemed to be enjoying your solitude so much that I didn't want to disturb it. Then you began to swim out of sight. I reached the bottom of the path and saw you clambering out of the sea into this cave."

"Did anyone see you coming down the path?"

"I don't think so. I don't remember anyone else being around at the cliff-top. - So why are you naked?"

"I thought I wouldn't be found here. This was to be my private place for an hour, to do whatever I wanted. I felt the urge to be naked. But you caught me."

"You don't seem very embarrassed."

"Perhaps a few days ago I would have been, but not now."

"I think I know what you mean. Rachel told me everything, remember? Her Aunt was humiliated by her own drunken stupidity. Rachel was shocked by your reaction. Yes, Rachel told me everything - absolutely everything!"

"You said you were a voyeur, like me."

"I wouldn't say that, but I'm enjoying your dick just at this moment. I've seen you stealing quick glances at me when you thought I wouldn't notice. Men often do that, but not so many have the art of undressing me with their eyes. We women can always tell what a man is thinking."

"I suppose you get that all the time?"

She sighed, "More than my fair share. Other girls never understand why it upsets me. I think they're jealous of me."

"Am I supposed to feel sympathetic?"

"Well, you seemed like that before, on the beach. It would be considerate for you to see it from my point of view. I get harassed all the time, even by strangers. Men in clubs who've had a few drinks, think they can 'cop a feel'. I came back from a school trip to Rome with bruises on my bottom. Can you imagine that? My name's Aurelia, by the way."

"I know. Rachel told me. I'm trying to imagine the location of your bruises. Er, I apologise for that, ahem. What does Aurelia mean?"

"Does it have to mean anything? Well, in fact, it means the golden one. I was born with a profusion of blonde hair. My mother was a Classics scholar and gave me that name. As you can see, she was prescient: people say my blonde hair dazzles, especially for men who want to get inside my knickers."

That sounded so sexy coming from her lips. But then her erudite, southern accent made anything she said sound sexy.

"Well, I'm sure you dazzle those men with your beauty." He was flirting, and he knew that she wouldn't appreciate that, but he didn't care.

Aurelia looked flustered. "I didn't mean to sound boastful. It's been a dreadful nuisance really. Other girls tend to hate me for grabbing men's attention."

Her confusion sent a pang of sympathy through his torso. His body was utterly sensitised to every move she made, and every word she spoke.

"Have you always been beautiful?"

"What an insightful question. Why do you ask?"

"I knew a girl in junior school, Astrid was her name. All the boys admired her for her dainty figure and her looks. I saw her a few years' later. She had grown lanky and unattractive. I felt sorry for her. I wonder if the reverse is equally true?"

"At least she got some peace then. I was a small, thin girl, and shy, too. Then I suddenly blossomed about five years ago. Ever since then I've attracted unwanted attention from boys and grown men, and lost the friendship of most of my old girlfriends. I wished I had gone to an all-girls' school. Maybe, then, I would have had a more normal growing up phase."

"I think you were lucky. I went to an all-boys' catholic school. I was too shy to talk to girls, and never even got the chance at school. So I suppose I'm the exact opposite.

"Why did you follow me?"

She gave him a radiantly unapologetic smile. "You looked lonely when you arrived at the camp that first day. You were unconfident. I was intrigued because you looked perfectly normal yet you didn't show any arrogance. When men are generally pushy, it's nice to see one who isn't. I just knew you would be a considerate soul."

"All that from one sighting?"

"Well, perhaps some wishful thinking, but that's what made you intriguing. I caught you looking at me other times. I liked that. One glance from a man who is worth knowing is worth a hundred glances from others.

That simple statement caused eruptions in his honourable member; a fact that she observed with amusement.

"I was pleased that you paired up with Rachel. I like her. For some reason my interest in you grew when she left. I wanted to see what attracted her to you. I was never going to be able to talk to you in public without being pestered by hangers-on. I'm sorry that I gave you the brush off on the beach. It was a very kind thought, but I didn't want us to be seen talking. You might not believe it, but I prefer to keep my life private."

A suspicion was growing in his brain. "Was Rachel your only friend here?"

Aurelia look puzzled. "No - well, several of the girls spent time with me. Look, I acted on impulse today. I found a quiet place, to be alone; then I saw you. I thought it would be fun to follow you."

"So, are you interested in me?"

"Don't get any ideas. I only wanted to talk to you. I gave you the brush off before. I thought we could speak in private down here in the bay."

"Yet here you are, staring at my erection and making it worse, even. Do you like what you see?"

"I didn't know you would be naked. You weren't when you swam across here."

"OK, so you didn't plan this. But do you like it?"

She stared at it for what felt like an extremely long time. Her hand slipped down to her bikini panty, but she seemed to recoil with embarrassment. "I'm surprised how different you look without those stupid trunks on. Nakedness transforms your body. I like how it makes me feel, looking at it. But I feel uncomfortable about this situation."

"It's responding to you. It likes what it sees. It likes how you make me feel."

"And how do you feel about me? Do you share your dick's interest in me?"

"I'm just like any other man: attracted by beauty and sexy bodies. But I don't know you."

"Am I sexy?"

"Touch him and find out what he thinks."

She bit her lower lip. She made no attempt to approach him or Alex. She just swung her hips distractedly as she contemplated his suggestion. He could see that she was tempted. Then she edged towards him, warily, her eyes glued all the time to his bouncing organ. Embarrassed she might have been, but she was intrigued. She halted a few inches away, and tentatively reached out a delicate hand. It hovered hesitatingly, millimetres from his pole, her fingers slowly clenching on thin air, as if mentally holding it. Every ounce of his body willed her to touch it. She didn't.

He pushed his hip forward, gently, and it slipped between her wavering fingers. She gulped as she felt it touch her fingers and palm. He felt her slight touch, a tentative exploratory grasp, then a firmer squeeze. A million fireworks exploded in his mind. His libido soared and urged more intensity.

Squeeze it, dammit.

She grasped it tighter and held her breath. Her other hand joined the first on his shaft, the better for her to explore its feel. "It's warm, much warmer than I expected." Her tone was tinged with awe.

"Have you held one before?"

She beamed at the memory. "Yes, my brother's. But not like this. I didn't want to touch it, then. Yours is thick and long, and quite heavy. I can't imagine it inside me."

"I can," he said, softly. "You mentioned your brother?"

She coloured. "Last month, he was maintaining a pool for neighbours who had gone abroad. He invited me along to swim. He was naked but I wore a bikini. We messed about and were having fun. Then he pulled off my bikini top. I scrambled to the shallow end to recover it. He followed and grappled me. I escaped and stepped out of the pool with him chasing me. We were laughing; it was just a game. He caught me. Then I felt his erection hard up against my belly. It hadn't been fully erect up 'til then. I felt the urge to grab it. It interested me. He told me to rub my hand up and down its length. He got more and more agitated and that got me excited, but I didn't want to be sexy with my brother. Then he came in spurts all up my front."

"Was that your first - experience?"

She could no longer look him in the face. It was flushed; she was clearly aroused by the memory. She didn't answer him directly. "He pulled down my panties. He caressed my body. He said my body was beautiful. Of course, I'd always known what he thought. He said my body was sexy. He said he should show me how to use it. I refused - then.

"When we got home I showered. He was in my room when I finished, and he was naked again. He pulled my towel away from my body, and seduced me. I suppose I must have wanted it. I allowed him to do what he wanted. I could have stopped him, but he is very attractive. All the girls chase him.

"That was my second time. I went on the pill after that. Nobody attracted me like Simon, and I never wanted to do it with him again. I think I was vain. I thought no one else was good enough for me. I knew he would never mention to anyone about screwing me. I doubt that other men would have been so discreet."

She had kept hold of his penis whilst she spoke. A gentle thrust of his hips prompted her to grip it tighter.

"So you swore off men, but remained on the pill. You don't seem to mind holding my penis now," he said softly.

His hands slipped to her sides, under her arms. Her hands had begun to move up and down his shaft more determinedly. Her breath was quickening. He cupped her breasts within her bikini top. They felt firm, yet yielding under his fingers. He trembled at the sight of her beautiful face close up, and her exquisite body. The thought struck him that he was actually touching the body of the blonde goddess, which nobody else had allegedly achieved on that holiday.

She gasped at his touch and relaxed her grip on his shaft. She looked up at him again but said nothing. His pulse was racing at this minor achievement. He whispered, "Your breasts are heavier than I expected. They feel so good to touch."

His thumbs flicked over the two prominent protrusions inside the thin fabric. She flinched and gasped. Her nipples were apparently as sensitive as Rachel's. He had an overwhelming desire to expose them. But her hands stayed his as he reached behind her to unclasp the bra.

"You can't - shouldn't."

He heaved a great sigh of disappointment. He wondered whether she really meant that. He knew that a more forceful man would ignore such a stricture and expose them anyway, someone as forceful as her brother. He yearned to maul them, to work himself up to a sexual frenzy, then to gain sexual release.

But his self-control and upbringing held him back.

She stepped back apologetically. Her chest was heaving with heavy breathing. There was a redness on her chest under her tan. She was on fire with lust. She seemed barely able to control herself.

She spoke almost inaudibly. "You can bring yourself, if you want. I don't mind."

"Would you like to watch?"

She pressed her lips firmly together, and nodded vigorously; but it was a reluctant admission.

He grasped his cock in his hand. She stared at it, licking her lips expectantly with her tongue. As he began to coax it with long, gentle strokes she massaged her breasts. She wanted to mirror his mounting arousal.

"Don't - hide your breasts. I want to look at them."

She gave him a devilish grin. "What, even hidden away under my bikini?"

"Even so."

He moved up close to her and took her hands in his. He tugged down on them to coax her to kneel on the polished rock floor. Her face was at eye level with his throbbing member. Her eyes widened with excited anticipation and her breath quickened once more. She stared unblinkingly at his erection as he pointed its shaft upwards and ran his fingers up and down its length. It held her rapt attention. He moved back to get a good look at those half hidden orbs. They were arousingly full and rounded, and they were quivering as she trembled with excitement. Ripples of excitement eddied around his balls and inner thighs. His gradual ascent to a peak of arousal had begun. But he wanted his body to linger on the lower slopes of the curve. He wanted this moment to last.

He watched Aurelia's eyes. They were narrowing as she contemplated her own inner sensations building inside her. He felt sure that she was accompanying him mentally on a parallel journey towards a sensual climax. As his cock was flicked around during his strokes her eyes followed it slavishly, perhaps even hungrily. One of her hands slipped behind the top edge of her bikini bottom and found her clitoris. As he upped his tempo, so her rubbing quickened.

"Do you like what you see?"

She nodded vigorously.

"Would you like to see me come?" Again, she nodded, and her mouth opened.

"Do you want me to come on you?" Her eyes widened at that suggestion, but her head remained motionless.

He had an overwhelming urge to dominate her with his all-consuming climax.

"Lie on your back," he demanded, grunting through gritted teeth.

She looked at him hesitantly, but laid down on the smooth rock floor. He straddled her waist, and resumed his fistings. She stared up wide-eyed at the underside of his cock and balls, and her mouth opened, lips quivering with whatever inner thoughts were stirring her. He moved forward to stand over her face.

"Oh!" she gasped as she stared up at his balls and cock overhead. She quickened her clit rubbing.

"Give it to me, please," she pleaded. She had stopped fisting and was leaning up on her hands. "Make me dirty with your man seed. Cover me with your cum." She had come alive with excitement. She could sense that he was close to an eruption and she began a low moan, which rose in pitch the nearer he got to his climax. He had heard something similar before, with someone else.

Her moans echoed around the cave, heightening the effect.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," he cried as he felt his balls tightening, and a warmth spreading from the neck of his cock. His potent juices were coming to the boil. He felt his scrotum tighten. He bent his knees and lowered his groin to within inches of her face. His hand was now pumping at a quicker, more urgent pace. His whole body was trembling at his exhibitionist behaviour. She was captivated by his low-hanging manhood. He squatted and let his dangling balls bounce off her face: nose, lips and chin.

That energised her and she laughed with delight, but there was a strained look on her face, a concentration on restraint. Her eyes flicked up and down his seam, from his cock to his anal bud. They hovered on his bouncing balls and her tongue hovered at her lips. Then she was gasping too, in synchronisation with his laboured breaths. He wanted to gaze forever at her lovely face as he flaunted his wares to her, but he could hold back no longer. He felt himself coming so he speeded up his fistings and tilted his hips to aim his juices at her breasts. His climax arrived in an explosion of sensations and hot semen, spurting from his cock's head in long streams across her bikini top, belly and face.

She screamed at first with surprise, then simply gasped and gasped, as she felt the heat of his juices liberally splatter her skin. Her eyes rolled up in her head with mirrored ecstasy as her mind processed what her eyes had just witnessed. Watching her reaction prolonged his orgasm, and he kept pumping long after his balls had been drained. There could be no greater masturbatory sight than pumping one's seed onto the body of a stunning woman.

"Ohmigod!" she cried. "That was...something else." After a few seconds pause she whispered, "Thank you. That was quite an experience." Then she giggled.

He was flabbergasted: She was thanking him?

"That was marvellous," she whispered.

"Did you come as well?"

"Yes, before you did."

She got unsteadily to her feet. Then stretched and took a deep breath.

"Time to go," she muttered, half to herself. She picked up his trunks and slipped them up her left arm to her shoulder. She stood facing him with her hands on her hips. Her body looked magnificent in her bikini. Streaks of darker shades of orange spattered her top and panties where his spunk had landed. Streams of translucent, milky white trickled down her face and chest.