Brunette on Blonde 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She extricated herself diplomatically after a decent interval, then announced, "Let's walk."

"Where?"

"In the dark."

"That sky looks threatening."

"Nothing can spoil my mood this evening. Let's live dangerously."

They sauntered aimlessly, engrossed in a proper conversation, about families, friends, nuisance others, and sundry other topics; seemingly anything but about her beauty or sex. Alex didn't mind. He was just happy to be in her company. She felt special, too precious to be upset by thoughtless words or actions. Despite her possible demons, when in her own world she radiated serenity, peace and vitality. He mused on the paradox of her exquisite exterior and her troubled mind.

Later, at university, Alex would reflect on the memories of their few days together, which would feel unreal in his memory. An impossible interlude in his search for a companion for life.

She was stunningly attractive in her clinging silver outfit that evening. No other woman quite had that effect on him again.

They passed beyond the games green and through a gap in a tall hedge, onto the bowling green - notoriously the daytime preserve of elderly campers. It was all but dark, the gloom relieved only by a solitary light beside a shelter the other side of the rink. The sky was so dark that Alex had not noticed a dense cloud layer that darkened the sky, that is until the first spots of rain began to fall.

At first, Aurelia panicked. Living dangerously did not extend to ruining her hair, it seemed. And as for her silver minidress, she was convinced that it would be soaked and ruined. Alex chuckled at their shared plight and said, "Well, there's nothing to be done, and we're getting wet regardless. Let's head for that shelter over there."

She turned and stared at him. He had put it into perspective. Her eyes widened and she was smiling. She didn't make any move to escape the shower. She raised her palms upwards towards the sky and felt the first drops splash on them, quickly followed by a shower, then a deluge. She flung her arms around his neck and pushed her body against his. It was as if she wanted to share this experience intimately with him. It wasn't intended to be a sexual gesture, but when she encountered his sudden hard-on she leant her head backwards to study his face. He tried to look innocent despite the damning evidence at his crotch. He felt her thighs part to allow his bulge to press into the gap. Her dress was so tight that it prevented his bulge from pressing against her mound. She stared at him again, in that curiously questioning way women have, of looking at a man from close quarters, switching from one eye to the other.

"I must look like a drowned rat. You don't care how I look, do you?. Does anyone, really?"

Their foreheads had come together. They could hear each other well enough above the roar of the rain.

"Do people care how you look? An impossible question. You're a natural beauty. Once seen, I guess people will always want you to look your best. There's no getting away from that. It's what I first noticed about you. It's a unique sort of beauty that makes men want to put you on a pedestal; you know that. They expect you always to be beautiful, to feed their fantasies. It might even spoil it if you were all messed up..."

The heavens had opened and the downpour roared. She had to shout to continue the conversation.. "I always want to look my best. But it won't matter now!"

She laughed with gay abandon at the rain wreaking havoc in her hair, and to her glittery dress.

The rain is no respecter of vanity, and it had chosen to unleash its utmost ferocity on them. In moments they were both drenched, and about sixty metres away from the shelter. Aurelia shrieked and looked down disappointedly at her dress top, which was clinging to her bust and revealing the outline of her bra beneath the thin material. Alex welcomed the deluge because it curtailed their discussion.

The stunning Aurelia no longer looked so perfect, now resembling that drowned rat.

Despite the deluge, the air was humid. It made Alex light-headed. He pulled off his shirt and started an impromptu rain dance; native American he was not. Aurelia saw it and laughed hysterically. She applauded and clapped her hand against her mouth in a clichéd native American ululation.

Alex felt the overwhelming urge to do whatever he wanted. He kicked off his sandals and undid his flies. His trousers and pants came off in one concerted push. He was naked again, dancing in the rain. Aurelia's eyes lit up, and she applauded his daring. She made no bones about staring at his crazily leaping and swooping cock, which was suddenly bone hard with its unexpected freedom in the moist night air. Her hips began to swing to an imagined melody.

Then she shrieked with exhilaration and struggled out of her tight dress. Her knickers followed. They were sensible ones that would not show a panty line. She had clearly not planned for any sexy encounter that evening. Alex stared with astonishment at her sudden desire to get naked. He had finally got his wish. The rain confounded her and she struggled to get a grip on the wet clasp of her bra. She turned to him for help. He faced her and unsnapped the bra clasp with a single twist of his fingers. She mouthed her appreciation, "How did you do that?" It seemed to surprise her more than when he had shed his clothes.

His delightful, beautiful, desirable blonde goddess was suddenly naked. More to the point she was energised by the rain into performing a sensual rain dance which made her skin gleam, and highlit her wonderful curves. He stood spellbound, admiring her astonishing body gyrations, and the wanton shaking of her breasts. Then she paused and broke into a hip shimmying motion that displayed her naked loins with pride.

Alex danced his way behind her to get a good look her bottom in the light of that distant lamp. Her body's astonishing sexiness resurrected his total erection. He pushed his hands under her arms to clasp her breasts. That prompted her to make her shimmying more pronounced and she pushed her bottom hard against his groin. They were both thoroughly turned on now.

The feel of those firm but yielding, rounded breasts sent a frisson of excitement through his body. His mind was getting used to the fact that Aurelia was naked in front of him.

She giggled at his clumsy gropings, but did not object. She swung her hips, sweeping her bottom cheeks back and forth across his horizontal shaft. It was rock hard from the devastating motions of her tantalising bottom.

She pulled away from him to gyrate her hips and offer him the best possible view of her sublime figure. He was speechless at how just much better her breasts looked without a bra than with. Most women's busts might go haywire without support. But a body as young, nubile and perfect as Aurelia's could only look better for not being hidden by clothes.

The distant reflected light made her stunning flesh shine. She howled like a she-wolf with exhilaration at her abandonment of all propriety. A thought struck him that she looked like an erotic table or go-go dancer on speed. But she was gyrating her body for the sheer pleasure of feeling the warm rain on her nakedly unadorned flesh.

He pulled her back against his body again, pressing her bottom against his groin. The contact of yielding flesh on erectness sent a thrill chasing around his body. She became still. She turned and pressed her breasts against his chest and her thighs against his groin. She clamped his thick shaft between her thighs. Her hips pistoned backwards and forwards as if to masturbate his cock between her upper legs. Her prolonging of his arousal was making his head swim with erotic delirium.

He felt her fingers holding the shaft of his cock body up against her vulval lips and clitoris. He felt her body shudder with her pussy's own reaction to her squirming and thrustings. She was masturbating herself on his shaft. He could not believe that this was the same woman who had denied his cock entry in the cave. Was this creature finally succumbing to sexual abandonment?

He turned her round and kissed her passionately and felt her whole body respond. She wanted that intimacy, and more. He wanted it too, but he wanted it to last forever. He would willingly have remained in suspended animation simply feeling this aroused state, knowing what was surely still to come.

The rain was easing but water was puddling on the ground. Their feet were splashing and spattering their lower limbs with mud. They whirled in a frenzied embrace, consuming each other's passion like a drug. His body was quivering with its expectation that it was about to experience the ultimate pleasure.

He sank to the ground and tugged her by her hands down on top of him. She was laughing maniacally. The muddy ground water splashed up around them. They were both delirious with passion and arousal. He rolled her onto her back. She stared up at him unblinkingly. What thoughts were chasing through her mind? Her body stiffened as she felt his fingers invade her vagina. Her eyes grew big and round with alarm. The moment of truth was upon her.

He no longer felt nervous or diffident about penetrating her and transporting them both to nirvana. Now that he knew that she was not a virgin, he wanted to possess and own that glorious body with every means possible.

He kissed her, and she responded again. Her hips squirmed under him as she reacted to his intimately exploring fingers. Her hips pushed up from the grass and rotated in a circular motion, to maximise the friction of his fingers against her vaginal wall. The fleshy skin between his thumb and forefinger pressed hard up against her clitoris. Her body shuddered, and her tremors transmitted their way up his arm. He paused and leant up on his hands to admire her body from above. He wanted to yell out loud with sheer joy and delight at her flat stomach and upstanding, quivering breasts.

Her eyes were wild with excitement. It was now or never.

He knelt between her spread thighs and positioned his cock at her vulval opening. He bowed his head to find a nipple with his lips and tongue. Her body froze at the twin assaults. Reality was dawning. She pushed up against his shoulders and twisted her hips sideways.

"No, you can't do this!"

He stared down at her uncomprehendingly. His body was on fire with arousal and expectations of full-on, unremitting sex. He knew that she was no longer a virgin. Her brother had prepared her for this. He needed this, as a quantum leap in his sexual development.

He didn't believe her denial. He had to test her resolve. He pressed his cock's bulbous head home the first inch or so inside her overheated opening. He could feel her body heat radiating from her orifice. He was convinced that she wanted it as much as he. Yet he couldn't bring himself to force his cock any further inside her without her consent. He paused, uncertain how to proceed from there.

She sensed his hesitation and grimaced at him with a triumphal expression of victory. She knew he was frozen by his dilemma. Gritting her teeth she summoned all her energy to push him off her body. He rolled onto his back, stupefied, admitting defeat. But he was on heat and he wondered how he could cope now without full sexual gratification. His cock was sensing ultimate disappointment. For the first time, his sheer arousal made it ache with all the accumulated sperm that had nowhere to go.

She rolled on top of him and gritted her teeth as she roared, "I'm in control."

He had misread her signals. She knelt astride him, her knees either side of his waist. She seized his cock and spoke through gritted teeth. "This is my body. My sex is on my terms. I'm no man's fuck buddy. I'm claiming your cock for my plaything. I'm going to rub it raw with my pussy muscles. I'm going to drive you mad with my lust."

Her eyes were on fire. She was rubbing her fingers up and down his shaft. Her groin was pressed against his tackle and she ran her vulval cleft across his balls, and up and down the underside of his pole. She seemed to derive considerable pleasure from those final teasing movements. He begged mentally that she would end her teasing and mount him. He tried to hold on.

She glared at him defiantly, whether her stand was against him or against men in general, he could not be sure. His eyes rose to her breasts which were gently bouncing up and down with her teasing hip movements. Her whole body seemed to be aroused and energised.

"Fuck me," he pleaded through gritted teeth. "Mount me and ride me like an avenging angel. Squeeze my cock with your vagina's grip. Milk me. Make me come" He matched the emphasis of his words with accompanying hip thrusts.

She grinned maniacally at his feeble words. Her brow furrowed. She was concentrating on her own internal sensations. The tension of her fingers slackened. She raised her hips. The head of his cock slipped opportunely against her pussy opening. She paused, studying the sensation of its bulbous shape against her pussy lips. With a violent upthrust he pushed it home, high up inside her. She screamed and gritted her teeth and bucked her hips. He gripped her hands and held her upright torso down on his impaled shaft s that she could feel the full effect of his thick shaft deep inside her. He pulled back on his hips then thrust again, pounding his pubic bone up against her exposed clit. She howled this time as sensations surged through her belly and groin. Then her body surrendered its resistance and she began to ride his cock in synchronisation with his upward thrusts. He had tamed her belligerence.

He rolled her sideways off him and knelt between her thighs. Now he was in control. He pounded her cunt for all it was worth. She glared at him with feverish concentration and matched his thrusts. He drank in the impossible beauty of her exquisite features as he withdrew his full length then plunged it down inside her again and again. His loins were rapidly warming. The tingling sensation heralded the rapid onrush of an orgasm. He had to carry her with him but she seemed to be fighting it. He took his upper body weight on one hand and reached for a breast and massaged it firmly. He twirled the nipple between finger and thumb. She gasped as different pulses seemed to connect her chest with her vagina. She surrendered herself at last and gripped his arms urgently. She began a long moan on a continuously rising cadence. The louder and higher it went, the quicker he pumped her loins. Her bottom lifted from the ground in search of the best angle between their loins.

Her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. She cried out, arched her back, and her body went rigid. That was his signal to let himself go and splatter her insides with his spunk. His mind flew skywards with sheer exaltation at the explosion of his climax. The first wave of orgasm was followed by a second, then another.

Aurelia gritted her teeth. Her face reddened and her features strained as she too experienced wave after wave of climaxes throughout her abdomen. He continued to press the neck of his cock against her clitoral area for as long as she continued to moan. Only when she relaxed her body did he relax. His satiated cock shrank and slipped out.

He rolled onto his back and pulled her on top of him. He hugged her passionately as waves of emotions swept through him like aftershocks of a volcano. He felt immense gratitude that she had allowed him to witness her full unclothed beauty, and the pleasure of her loins. At that moment, nothing and nobody else mattered but Aurelia. His blonde goddess.

She dropped her head and kissed him. She raised it and studied his face. "You naughty man. You broke my resistance. That was incredible. Thank you."

She rolled over on to her back and they lay side by side, hand in hand, looking up at the stars.

Aurelia noticed it first. "Look, it's stopped raining."

"Are you cross with me?"

She rolled in towards him and looked him fully in the eyes. "No. Never. That was perfect. You are a good lover."

"Do you regret it?"

She cocked her head sideways and considered that question. When she replied her voice was soft.. "Not now. I didn't think I would allow any man to ravage me."

"You mean that no man is worthy?"

"No, not that. I didn't think that any man could care enough about me to ignore my body and look into my soul."

"And....?"

"We had a lovely day together. I never felt at any moment that you were flirting with me. In some ways, it was a perfect day; relaxed, undemanding, flowing seamlessly from one pleasant interlude to the next."

"Even the Wicker Man?"

She chuckled. "Perhaps that was a weird indulgence."

"And tomorrow?"

Her mood seemed to change. "I'm committed tomorrow, in the daytime - with a friend. Maybe I'll come and find you in the evening."

"Are you going out of the camp?"

"Yes, but I can't say any more. So this may be our last time together on this holiday. It's been a very strange fortnight, mostly frightful, but coming together in the end."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I will keenly feel your absence tomorrow. Shall I see you after?"

"I'm off to Paris, to the Sorbonne. My family are furious, but I put my foot down."

"Isn't that a hotbed of radicalism?"

"That was in 1968. It's calmed down since then. I was lucky to get a place there. Daddy's paying, of course."

"No doubt your stunning beauty did you no harm?"

"Stop it. See me for what I am -"

"Which is?"

"Clever, sophisticated, educated, ambitious -"

"Killer body, charms to seduce a monk."

"OK, a girl has to capitalise on her assets as well. Do you mind?"

"What can I say? Not in the least. I couldn't have dreamt of a better climax to my holiday than making love to you."

"Was it love?"

"Yes, why not? It may have been transitory, two souls merging in mutual gratification for a single night, but I will never forget these feelings."

"Do you know what? Nor will I. This has been special and it's expunged the ghosts of my brother's lust."

"Let's go for a skinny dip, to rinse the mud off our bodies."

A warm breeze had sprung up, though it felt cooling against their still damp bodies. They walked hand in hand in the clearing night sky and the gentle glow of the moon in its first quarter, along the edge of the green towards the cliff path. They carried their clothes and footwear in their free hands.

"Do you think anyone else has the same idea?"

"Probably, most nights, but I doubt it this evening, after all that rain."

The sand was cold and compacted underfoot. But the calm sea was sublimely warm and gentle. They swam, and trod water, embracing. They floated on their backs looking up at the stars.

Alex broke the silence. "Somewhere up there is the Heart Nebula. It looks like two swooping wings and resembles the shape of a heart."

Aurelia sighed. "I don't need to look up at the stars to feel romantic. Can we stay in this timeless space forever?"

But they had to sleep. They walked up the cliff path totally naked, not caring who might see them. The air was fresh with the drying breeze. They dressed in their damp garments and walked hand in hand towards the hotel.

"This is where we part company," he said. My room's upstairs."

"So's mine," Aurelia rejoined. "I moved into an empty room up that other staircase, to give my brother space with his girlfriend."

The bittersweet thought of her sleeping so close to him dripped with misspent days and hours of loneliness.

They embraced one last time in the foyer, then went their separate ways to their separate wings.

~*~*~

Last Day

Friday was Alex's last day, and Aurelia's too. It was fitting that they passed each other on the way to and from breakfast. She gave him a quick peck on the lips in the Reception, and was gone.