Brunette on Blonde 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped off Rachel and rolled onto her back, in some shock, clasping her pussy with her hand whilst her orgasms subsided.

Rachel stared up at Alex in surprise. Astonished that he had fucked her friend with her underneath, and stunned by the ferocity of Aurelia's reaction. He leant over her on his hands. Fear flashed momentarily across her eyes. Despite all Aunt Penny's entreaties, Rachel was still not yet prepared to be impaled by a cock. He saw that and merely kissed her.

She responded. He stroked her side down to her hip. She raised that knee. His fingers slipped onto the back of her calf then up again. She gave out a soft bleat of encouragement. She liked that. He stroked the back of her thigh with the backs of his fingers. She murmured something unintelligible. His hand slipped across the top of her thigh and onto her vulva. Her hips rose slightly in response. He changed position and lifted both her legs skyward and pushed them apart. She gasped at that blatant exposure.

Her pussy was wide open to him now. His lips kissed her labial flaps. His tongue followed. Her pussy smelt of cold cream and musk. She groaned and slipped her hands round the back of his head. Then she let go and slipped them behind her knees to hold her legs up. He could now lift her buttocks from below to get a better angle to suck all the way around inside her vulva. Her moans got louder, encouraging him to continue. He lowered her bottom and leant on his forearms to reach her tits and fondle them whilst he continued to suck her pudenda.

She was now thrusting her hips gently, urging him to apply more pressure on her clit and labia.

"Are you going to take my virginity? Will you do to me what you did to Aurelia? Does my body turn you on?

"You are a gorgeous woman, Rachel. I want you at this minute more than anything else. Will you allow me...?"

She said nothing, but she stared at him fixedly. His libido was still on the boil, but this time he knew it would not be denied, it would not abate. His head was too full of hormones to be able to control his urges once past a certain point. It had to be now.

He gently lowered her legs so as not to alarm her, and brought his cock to the entrance to her vagina. She took a sharp intake of breath and held it. Her hands gripped his upper arms. He could feel her tension, a mix of anxiety and desire. Then he pushed his shaft home, deep inside her.

"Aaaaagh!"

She inhaled tremulously at that first incursion, then exhaled like a gushing geyser. When he withdrew his cock almost to its tip she took another deep breath. He rammed his meat home again and she exhaled. Then she inhaled and exhaled to every thrust of his hips. He had to keep pace with them. Her grip on his arms never slackened, but soon she was panting like an express train as she sensed something novel stirring deep inside her loins.

"Awww," she moaned, "I'm coming. Keep going my love, make me a whole woman.

"Ohhh, I love the feel of your big fat cock inside me. It's filling me up. It's big, oh so big. It's huge."

Her voice reached a crescendo and she orgasmed with a violence that wracked her lower body. She thrashed her hips so much that he had to pin them down to continue thrusting. He could now relax his control at last. She was on the pill. This would be OK, he could give her everything.

She wailed as waves of tremors washed through her loins and hips. "That's it, keep going, I'm coming again. Give me more, more, more."

He could feel his own eruption building now. His hips pistoned like an express train, wringing every ounce of pressure out of her tight vaginal walls. His pubic bone slapped against her pubic mound, crushing her clitoris repeatedly. She arched her body to extract every millivolt of reaction as she continued to climax.

"Yes, yes, I feel it, it's huge. Your baby-maker fills my pussy. Keep pumping me. Hit my clit. Yes, I'm coming again."

Then his fountainhead erupted with molten man juice. He could feel its heat spewing out of the head of his cock deep inside her. She felt something as well and she gasped even louder. Just as he thought his passion was spent he felt a hand fondling his balls. That triggered another spasm from his shaft. Rachel cried out beneath him, "That's all. I can't take any more. Stop, stop, stop."

He rolled off her with relief. His sensations had been so intense that his cock continued to tingle even as it shrank with satisfaction of a job well done.

"My god!" Rachel muttered, "will it always be like that?"

Aurelia leant over and kissed her. "You can't beat a real cock."

Alex lay on one side of Rachel and Aurelia on the other. They caressed Rachel's body gently in long strokes up her front and across her breasts. Alex touched a nipple and her body jerked.

"It looks like your body is one, huge erogenous zone," he said. "You will never have problems having orgasms. But they will always be better with a man's protein."

She sighed. "There are masturbations, and there are man-made eruptions. I agree, the two are not the same."

Aurelia gazed lovingly at her friend and whispered, "He took me from behind, Rache. It was unbelievable. More powerful than lying on my back."

They all three relaxed and drifted off to sleep. He woke up some time later as Rachel clambered over him to go the bathroom. When she returned she pushed him to the middle and slipped in at his offside with her leg tossed over his hip.

"You're a great lover boy. I'll miss you."

Try as he might he struggled to get back to sleep again. His head was spinning with recollections of sex with these two gorgeous women over the past twenty-four hours. Their ravishing bodies swam before his mind, moving seductively and triggering tingling sensations in his sore penis.

Sleep finally came. He woke with an erection. He diagnosed morning wood and gingerly extricated himself from their pressing bodies to go to the bathroom. As was his habit, he washed his cock in the basin and headed back to the bed. The two maidens appeared to move apart in their sleep to make space for him afresh between them. He drifted off into erotic half-waking dreams of maidens floating nakedly around him and impaling themselves on his cock. It all felt so real and raw.

He woke up. Rachel was sucking on his cock whilst Aurelia licked his balls. His morning wood turned out to be a fully-fledged erection. Shudders of arousal eddied their way up his torso. Both ladies were leaning over him facing down his body towards his feet, their hips pressed against his shoulders. Two bottoms were stretched taut with their pussies and anal buds on full display between their parted cheeks. He had surely died and gone to heaven.

"What are you doing?" he murmured groggily.

"Paying you back for last night," said Aurelia.

"Is that revenge or reward?"

"Oh, very much reward, but stop us if you think you've been overpaid."

"Go ahead ladies," he said with a sigh of contentment. He lay back and succumbed to their stereophonic foreplay. This was going home day. The coaches would start arriving from mid-morning to take them to the airport. They would each go their separate ways to start their student lives in the far flung corners of England and France. Alex reflected that he could easily live this life with a harem of scantily clad maidens, or even just these two ravishing creatures. He had plenty of reserves of sperm in the tank to keep them satisfied, at least he hoped he would.

But then it began to get serious. Aurelia had mounted him in reverse cowboy mode, although he didn't know its name at that time. Rachel stood astride him with her pussy in line with his face and her back to Aurelia. She was rocking her hips, almost in concert with Aurelia's rise and fall on his shaft. She saw him getting aroused and bent her knees, just as he had done to Aurelia in the cave. These two beauties appeared to be working as a co-ordinated team. Aurelia's breath was getting laboured from her exertions. He had a good view between Rachel's spread legs of Aurelia's back. It looked as sexy as her front as she bounced her buttocks over his cock. She was starting her customary moan as her hormones set about another climax.

Rachel took that as her clue to drop to her knees either side of his head, to offer her pussy cleft to him to suck. She groaned as he attacked her deep pink flesh and nub with enthusiasm. He reflected on these two stunning bodies fucking his loins and mouth, and that triggered the start of his own climb towards his nirvana. Aurelia was reaching her peak now and bouncing hard on his hips. She angled her top forwards towards his feet to engage her clit fully on his bone. Her moans trembled with her exertions now. Then his cock erupted with a controlled explosion of morning lava. Aurelia gasped as she felt its warmth coating her cervix and pussy walls. Rachel laughed at the sensations racing around her abdomen at the same time.

When they had subsided into a tangle of limbs, he asked Rachel, "Do you mind not having an orgasm this morning?"

She chuckled. "I did, but my pussy is raw from last night. Sadly, I won't be ready again until we are all too far apart."

And so it proved. Rachel promised to call him. She wrote his telephone number on her wrist. He didn't ask for hers because the thought of encountering her aunt again was just too intimidating.

Aurelia went off to the Sorbonne with his address on a scrap of paper. She couldn't give him one for Paris, and did not want him writing to her parents' address. He was prepared never to hear from her again. On looks alone, let alone her incisive brain, she would have the world at her feet. In his own way, perhaps he played a minor role in ridding her of her demons.

His memory of her would remain vivid, and foremost would be the sight of that highlit golden down on her arms from errant sun rays in that holiday camp shop.

~*~*~

So ended that momentous holiday. Based to some extent on the author's actual experience, Alex's backstory was of no longer of interest to him. But, thanks to anonymous' comment however (he's very prolific ! ), the story now continues with the tales of the Brunette, the Blonde, and Aunt Penny.