Brunette on Blonde 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day took an eternity to spin its way through its cycle. With Aurelia gone, he just wanted the holiday to be over so that he could go home and re-live his many pleasant memories of two beautiful and sexy women. Time with his parents by the pool did little to speed its passing. The day felt like an anti-climax.

He lay on a lounger and marvelled in his mind at the remarkable similarities between Rachel and Aurelia. They both had had unsettling experiences with their randy brothers, their bodies were highly sensitive to the touch, and they even moaned in similar ways when they climaxed

The evening meal was a desultory affair, his parents taking note of his wordless sojourn.

The entertainment in the ballroom passed him by largely unnoticed, until he was roped in to be the MC's stooge.

A scantily-clad dancer tugged at him to come out onto the ballroom floor to take part in a crazy charade. He didn't want to seem a bad sport, so reluctantly agreed.

The compère explained that he was to be a baby having his nappy changed. The dancer sat on a chair and was supplied with the necessary accoutrements, including a huge nappy, an out-sized stunt safety pin, and talcum powder. The compère kept up a witty commentary which had the audience in fits of laughter. Alex tried to act the part even to putting his thumb in his mouth. The MC took exception to that, giving him a theatrical slap and saying, "I'll do the jokes, if you don't mind.".

The young woman had to mime removing his nappy and mimic washing his bottom. The routine was well worked and had the audience rolling around in continuous laughter. Alex was sprawled across the young dancer's lap on his stomach. He could feel her hot thighs against his abdomen.

As she powdered his trousered bottom he became the butt of the MC's jokes. He leant in to whisper in Alex's ear, then satisfied, proceeded to remove Alex's trousers. He lay on the dancer's lap now in his underpants. She busied herself , leaning over him frequently. Her fulsome breasts beneath her sequinned costume pressed against his ear and shoulder.

At one point she wriggled her legs, as if to get more comfortable. It shifted his prostrate body so that his groin now rested downwards between her thighs. She pushed her hips forward on the chair. He could not see whatever gesture she used to indicate her discomfiture to the audience, but it made them laugh. It also brought his bulge in contact with her pubic region. He felt her hips bouncing, pushing her loin against his bulge. His cock sprang into life. He could only assume she was squirming and humping him to maximise the contact. The MC made a lewd comment for the benefit of the grownups. The precocious virility of the baby was clearly part of the script. The audience laughed uproariously at the compère's comments and what they imagined was being mimed. Alex's senses felt anything but part of a mime.

The game ended abruptly and Alex was shoved off the young lady's lap. He sprawled in ungainly fashion on the dancefloor then stood up, wearing the outsized nappy. His erection must have been plain for many to see. The ballroom erupted with renewed bawdy laughter. He acknowledged the acclamation sheepishly and headed to the Gents with his trousers and sandals in his hand.

When he returned to the table his mother showed that she had enjoyed the sketch. He finished his drink sheepishly then made a discreet exit from the building, remnants of the talcum powder showing on his trousers.

He stood outside in the quiet, empty solitude and pondered on his slide from the sublime to the ridiculous.

A voice brought him to his senses. "I hope you weren't too embarrassed in there? I couldn't help noticing that you were, er, distracted."

It was the dancer, now sporting a mid-thigh dressing gown and long, bare legs. She must have shed her stage outfit at the speed of sound. If he had left the area a minute earlier she would have missed him.

"I felt your, er, interest in me. Would you like to go somewhere? I have an hour before we leave."

He stared at her dumbfounded. Was the world going mad? Life had seemed quite stable when he arrived at the camp six days ago. Yet it had gradually gone crazy with inexplicable events which had turned his world upside down. How had he suddenly become a babe magnet when a week ago he couldn't even find a girlfriend?

He looked at the dancer. She was young, perhaps a tad older than him. She was pretty but wearing too much stage make-up. And she wasn't a patch on Aurelia, or Rachel. She was continuing to speak. "I really would like to repay you for your good sportsmanship. They won't mind me disappearing."

He focused his attention on her, in time to watch her open up her dressing gown to reveal her naked body inside. A few days ago, that would have been his dream. But he was experienced now, and it did nothing for him. "Excuse me," he muttered, "I don't feel well."

He staggered away, his cock and his libido shouting at him for passing up an opportunity for an easy lay. But he wasn't about to start shagging every young woman that made herself available.

He went for a walk, to the games green. A cursory glance back at the camp behind him made him pause in surprise. Away to the right was Rachel's deluxe chalet block. The far end chalet, lately occupied by her and her Aunt Penny, had its room light on. It was unlikely that the camp had let it to new residents mid-week. But surely she and her aunt had flown off the island days ago? He felt the urge to investigate.

He approached the chalet stealthily, keeping his ears pinned for any sounds to explain the mystery. He could hear muffled conversations and occasional laughter as he neared the door. The chalet curtains were fully closed this time so he could not spy on the interior. He debated whether he should knock on the door, but that seemed like an intrusion. So he stood outside, uncertain of what to do.

He stiffened as he heard the door being opened. Someone was coming out. Panicking, he slipped around to the side wall. There was nothing but unlit grass beyond the chalet block so it was highly unlikely that anyone could see him there. The door closed again. He peered around the corner.

Walking away from him was Rachel, wearing a short kimono. Her delightful hips were outlined by the thin, silky material. The garment hung to mid-thigh and made her legs look very enticing. Where could she be going dressed like that?

Once she had turned at the far end of the block towards the centre of the camp, Alex raced after her. By the time he reached the other corner of the block she was passing in front of the hotel entrance. She entered the clubhouse. He dashed for it so as not to lose her in the crowd. The disco was in full swing and the lights were turned down low in the seating areas. Nobody seemed to notice her attire walking in the relative shadows. A few minutes later she came back out clutching a bottle of alcohol. He hid from her line of sight. He guessed that she was heading back to the chalet, and a plan developed in his head.

He went through the Reception, plucking a sturdy business card for a taxi from the noticeboard. He had seen a trick portrayed in a movie. He hoped it would work now. Rachel had a head start on him but she was walking at normal pace. With his heart pounding and his adrenalin rushing he sprinted behind the de luxe chalet block to the far corner to overtake her. He waited breathlessly with pounding heart until he heard the unlocking of the chalet door. With the side edge of the card bent at right angles he moved round the corner as the door slowly closed on its spring. He pushed the bent edge of the card between the door and frame. The door closed into the frame but the tongue of the lock did not engage with the strike plate. That was lucky - for him.

He heaved a sigh of relief that his plan had worked, thus far. The next bit was trickier: plucking up the courage to push open the door and enter to who knows what reception. He stood outside, indecisively summoning up the courage even to make a decision. Muffled sounds came from inside but he could not make them out. It seemed most probable that Rachel had taken a lover in there. It certainly was highly unlikely that it was her Aunt Penny, though he had no clue where that woman could be. So how would it play out if he barged in?

The more he pondered alternative scenarios, the more worked up he became. He had thought he had something good going with Rachel. Ok, so he had achieved his ambition with Aurelia instead, yet he still had unfinished business with the busty brunette, and that saucy dancer had woken his libido again. The sight of Rachel's rear thighs under that short kimono had made his pulse race and his cock twitch. He heard a muffled gasp. That transformed his indecision into action. He pushed open the door. But he did it quietly.

Music was playing from a radio inset into one bedside table. Illumination was coming from a lamp on the desk near the window. Lit from the side was a body he recognised, or at least its bottom, the cheeks stretched taut as it rocked back and forwards on its owner's knees. That bottom was Rachel's and she was leaning over what was clearly the legs of another female. He guessed from Rachel's body motion and her position, that she was kissing or sucking the other woman's pussy. Soft moans emerged from the other female. He couldn't see any more details from his vantage point near the door.

He watched for several seconds, debating whether to withdraw, since the two were engrossed. He hadn't yet been detected. He had no right to barge in on Rachel, nor to challenge her choice of partner.

Still, he took a deep breath then said, "Rachel!"

The body on top froze, then reared up, the head turning to look in his direction. A flurry of movements led to the other female hastily pulling two pillows against her head and upper body to cover herself. His intrusion wasn't welcomed. Still, what should he expect?

Rachel was staring at him her mouth wide open with surprise. After several seconds pregnant pause she spoke. "Alex, what are you doing here? How -?"

"I saw you outside. I'm as surprised as you are."

She looked past him at the door. He realised it was ajar. He turned and removed the card stub and closed it. The other woman had taken that opportunity to flee into the bathroom.

"How did you get in?"

"A trick I got from a movie."

"Go outside, I'll follow you out, I promise."

He left, suitably chastened by her subdued reaction.

She came out a couple of minutes later in her kimono, putting the lock on the latch and pulling the door closed.

They stood facing each other. She looked on edge. He started to speak, then thought better of it. He waited for her to say something.

"I'm sorry I left as I did. Aunt Penny was humiliated and insisted on going early the next morning. We got a taxi which took us to a hotel, a posh one, of course."

"So you didn't fly home?"

She looked puzzled. "I didn't say that in my note. Anyway, how would we get a flight without reservations? Did you miss me?"

"Of course I did. I had high hopes for us. I thought we were on the verge of something special. I -"

She leant up and kissed him, to stop him talking. He pulled her towards him and they embraced. Her naked body beneath the kimono felt good. At first she merely kissed him, then began to respond more earnestly. She could feel his erection expanding in his trousers.

"I can tell how much you missed me," she murmured. "Come in, have a drink."

"But -"

She put her finger to his lips as she had done once before, took his hand and pushed open the door. They entered, he taking care to engage the lock and ensure that it fully engaged that time. The bed was empty. Her companion must still be in the bathroom. She certainly hadn't passed by him and left.

"Won't -" He wanted to ask whether the 'other woman' would object to him being in the bedroom.

Again, Rachel forestalled any comment or question. She kissed him again, then turned her back on him and slipped off the kimono. He groaned with desire at the fresh sight of her gorgeous young body. She dinked her knees to make her hips rock, giggling saucily. She looked back over her shoulder at him. "Care to disrobe. She won't mind, in fact she recommends you highly."

He was naked before he had fully digested that comment. Her companion must have been listening because the bathroom door opened, and Aurelia peeped out. Their eyes locked, unspoken questions flowing in both directions. Then Aurelia opened the door wide and came out, also completely naked. Rachel headed over to stand beside her and they faced him, giggling, with their arms around each other's waist. He ravished both their bodies with his hungry eyes. Rachel was shapelier than Aurelia, but the blonde's body was the more alluring with everything in perfect proportion to the rest. It was Rachel's sumptuous breasts which were provoking his cock into renewed vigour though.

As he approached them, both their eyes locked on his bouncing cock. He pushed between them and slipped an arm around a waist of each of them, and pulled them into a huddle. He kissed each of them in turn. Their warm bodies sent pulses of desire shooting around his nervous system.

"Come to the bed," said Rachel. "I - we - have some explaining to do."

"OK, but you'd both better cover up those glorious bodies, or I won't be able to concentrate on what you have to tell me."

They slipped under the top sheet and sat leaning their backs to the headboard, the outline of their breasts bulging out from the top sheet distractingly. Aurelia reached for the bottle of vodka. "Fetch a glass from the bathroom," she commanded.

He brought it back to the bed and accepted a generous measure of alcohol. There was a carton of orange juice on hand to add variety to the flavour.

"So," Rachel began, "my aunt booked us into a hotel. I thought she had cancelled our reservation here, but I forgot to hand in my key in our haste to depart. Aunt Penny left hers in the chalet. I returned the next day to hand my key back. The receptionist was surprised that we had left, and said the room was still ours for the rest of the week. That was just as well because yesterday, Aunt became difficult. She had hardly spoken until then, but she asked me to make myself scarce, so I came back here for the night. I'm led to believe that you two were cavorting in the rain on the bowling green at the time.

"I went to Aurelia's room before breakfast and explained what had happened. Aunt Penny seems to be going through a mental breakdown. Aurelia has an interest in psychology and is going to study it in Paris, so I sought her advice. She went to find you and make some excuse for not seeing you. She waited for some time in Reception for you to appear. For that I'm very grateful."

He stole a glance at Aurelia, who was smiling. She took over the story.

"Rache and I became friendly last week. We didn't mind not finding suitable men because we enjoyed each other's company. So much so that we discovered that we enjoyed each other's bodies as well. Rachel made the first approach, but I didn't need much enticing. That seemed to be our solution to being man-less. I thought it was safer, too. Then you arrived on Saturday. Rachel went off after you."

Rachel harrumphed ironically. "Yes, and it made you interested in him! I was so humiliated by my aunt's scandalous behaviour in front of you, Alex, but even more humiliated by you orgasming to her nude cavorting. When she insisted on leaving, I agreed. I didn't want to see you again, but I missed Aurelia's company. She came to see me the next day in the hotel. We spent the day together, there by the pool. Aunt Penny was moping and becoming withdrawn.

"I tried to buck her up but she resented me. We had heated words. I hadn't forgiven her for her behaviour. Last night she asked me to come back here to give her privacy. I arranged to meet up with Aurelia. And now you've found us."

"May I ask what you've both been up to?"

As if he couldn't guess!

"Not as much as you might think. We shaved each other this evening, but were having trouble getting off. Aurelia was comfortable anyway because she'd had her fling yesterday, with some dick on the bowling rink. But I'm as horny as hell. So your arrival is timely."

She ended her speech with a broad smirk on her face. He stared hard at her, gauging whether or not she was serious. Then he glanced at Aurelia. She looked sheepish but she supported her friend.

"Rachel needs to get laid. She needs to lose her virginity. You're the ideal man to do it. You come with the highest recommendation."

"And you?"

She lowered her voice, looking even more sheepish. "I'd...like to watch, if that's OK with you? I'm sure Rachel won't mind. And I'm sure you won't mind my nubile body as decoration."

The girls both laughed at that and kissed. Alex hadn't considered how he felt about lesbians, but that kiss had a powerful effect on his cock. It realised that it wanted both of them - together.

Rachel's face was a picture of indecision. She obviously hadn't considered having an audience for sex, even if it was her new best friend. She reached for her glass and took a gulp, then replaced it on the bedside table with studied care. Aurelia pushed down the sheet to expose both their upper bodies. She leant across and stroked Rachel's breasts.

Alex's cock went ballistic at the sexy sight of a delicate female hand on another's breast. His crazy week just got even more so.

Rachel responded to her friend's caresses by sliding down the bed under Aurelia, pushing down the sheet as she went, and arching her back. He watched enthralled as Aurelia's golden hair flowed over Rachel's face. Brunette and blonde colours merged, making his cock twitch.

They kissed, their hands caressing each other's bodies. Alex pulled the sheet completely off their bodies. That appeared to be the signal for their limbs to intertwine. Both bodies seemed to move onto autopilot into a clinch they had rehearsed before. He needed to fulfil another ambition, pumping a pussy whilst staring at a female bottom. He suspected that he could manage that and leave scope for more pleasuring. So when Aurelia moved onto her knees over Rachel, he fingered the blonde's pussy from behind between her cheeks. She paused her ministrations of Rachel momentarily, then resumed, pushing her bottom upwards at a more obscene angle. His cock slid inside her with some difficulty, but she was lubricated enough to receive it all the way to the hilt. She gave out a muffled moan of temporary discomfort at this initial doggy-style invasion. Yet she continued to kiss Rachel, her free hand now working one of Rachel's nipples into an erection.

Alex's simmering arousal began to accelerate. He had to control himself. He had not expected Aurelia's tight vagina reached from behind, to be quite so instantly stimulating. When he tried to control orgasms in the past when masturbating, he had succeeded to the point that he lost his erection. That couldn't be allowed to happen there, not with such a divinely pert bottom pointing up at him.

His challenge would be not to discharge his load prematurely. He settled into an easy rhythm, whilst gorging his eyes on those perfect cheeks and Aurelia's lovely back. A lean of his head to one side allowed him to admire her suspended tits rocking slowly to the rhythm of his thrustings. She slipped a hand under her to locate Rachel's vagina and began playing with it. Rachel squirmed with pleasure and rocked her hips.

Alex could feel his sap rising. He accelerated his poundings, ready to pull out if he felt himself climaxing too soon. Aurelia's body responded immediately to his urgently heaving hips. She began her moaning ascent towards a crescendo. Alex force himself to shut out from his hearing that seductive sound of her approaching a pinnacle of arousal, until her loud gasp signalled her climax. The intensity of her sensations made her cry out with surprise and delight. It was no wonder, if she hadn't been fucked doggy-style before.