Brutal Honesty and Zip-tie Stuff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What are you planning?

Her eyes give me no answer.

"I see." Kayla says, judging my length with the eye of an expert. "I think should be able to help. She walks over to us and stands behind Jasmin, who, even kneeling, is almost as tall as Kayla.

Jasmin closes her mouth over the top few inches, her eyes never leaving mine, and gently, mockingly reminding me who's in charge with the touch of a tooth, letting me know what she could do, if she chose to. I twitch in her hot, wet mouth in response. She grins, then winks, wrapping those juicy lips around my girth and starting the descent.

She gets a little farther this time, to around five inches, then gurgles, drool traveling down the rest of my cock to the base, unable to travel any farther despite her best efforts. The fiery loop between us flares, the etchings beginning to awaken, almost like a sleeping dragon.

Jasmin waves to Kayla, and she steps in. She entwines her hands into Jasmin's hair, gripping the sides of her head firmly, angles downward, and pushes. I feel something give and my cockhead pops into Jasmin's throat, but it doesn't stop there. She continues down slowly, one inch, then another, until there's only an inch of space between her and the base of my cock. Jasmin groans in frustration, the vibrations of her throat around my girth causing me to moan in response. I can't believe what's happening.

Kayla jumps up and places her weight on top of Jasmin, and heaves, and Jasmin, slowly, unbelievably, sinks the rest of the way. At the bottom she sticks her tongue out, trying to lap my balls along with the incredible deepthroat. Her eyes are still locked on mine.

Then Kayla pulls her up, and in one motion my entire cock appears as if by some bizarre magic trick from her throat, a few strands of saliva trailing from her lips to my cock head. She's breathing a little heavily, but aside from that seems fine, breaking our little staring contest to look hungrily at my cock. Her gaze is that of a starving animal looking at a source of food. Looking at a source of survival.

My thoughts are cut off when Kayla pushes her down once more. There's no hold up this time, she sinks right to the base. I groan in ecstasy, shuddering into the zipties. Kayla holds her there, gurgling, for a few moments, then pulls her back up.

They do this a few more times and I feel the climb toward orgasm begin frustratingly slow, but it's worth it, the strokes by use of her throat long and intense.

But then they begin to speed up.

Jasmin's breathing breaks become shorter and shorter, and her deepthroating becomes more and more intense, until she's gasping for breath with every surfacing, her beautiful eyes magnified by the tears in the corners, her face streaked with wet lines.

They don't stop, continuing to accellerate until I'm invariably face fucking Jasmin with no hands. Quite literally. The sleeping dragon in my body fully awake now, trembling tendrils of fire circulating through my body.

I'm gonna cum.

I know I don't need to say it. She knows. Just by looking into my eyes, she knows.

Kayla continues manhandling Jasmin on and off my cock, the ferociously loud pattern of slurping, moaning and gasping continuing until Jasmin fixes both hands around my balls—

—and pulls.

And I pass the point of know return. I buy myself a few more seconds with a kegel, bucking upwards into Jasmin's throat, preparing to deposit my load into her stomach. Kayla forces us both back down onto the bed by means of Jasmin's head, and once again Jasmin's eyes seem only to display a message.

Give it to me.

Fine.

I cum straight down her throat, yelling wordlessly. I feel myself let go of more than just cum, something else travels with it, some sort of essence, forsaking my body for hers. She absorbs it, audibly swallowing, all the while the etchings burn themselves further into my being. Her eye goes full black, no darker than black, and she shudders.

Finally she recedes, letting my spit-plastered cock slide out of her mouth and land with a thwack on my belly, no longer able to support its own weight. She collapses beside the bed, taking the frantic deep breaths of someone who's been under water too long while Kayla checks her pulse, and wipes her face.

I feel...drained. But good. Really, really good. Almost like a pressure that had been building up had been released. And not just sexual pressure.

"Hey so uh," I call to them, and they both look up, Kayla's cute elfin visage and Jasmin's tear streaked face and fading eye, "Being tied is kinky and all that, but do you think you could let me out of these now?"