All Comments on 'Bryan's Roadtrip Pt. 01'

by jbgarcon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As always, I hate a cheater. Not happy in the marriage, end it and then screw anyone you want. But this story speaks to the low moral character of these people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Neckless…necklace! Waste…waist. Etc etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK story - I make no judgement about the ethics, ethics are personal, not universal. What spoils it for me is the spelling. I mean, what is a gold neckless? There are plenty of other dreadful errors which really spoil the flow of the story. Your spellchecker or voice recognition software knows how to spell, not what the words mean. To make a good story you need to get an intelligent proof reader and correct your spelling.

Sorry to be a pedant, but you can do (much) better. PIA Pedant

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungalmost 3 years ago

Did you finish high school english? You misspell some very simple words...........

jbgarconjbgarconalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you to those of you who provided constructive feedback. Yes, I can see now that an editor would be helpful, along with a critical read before submission to said editor checking on spelling and fixing my malaprops.

As for the moral character of my subjects... I had to laugh given many of the stories that have been published here. You may not want to continue reading this series... that is, if I'm brave enough to write & submit another story... ;)

basfkjhbjkhfbbasfkjhbjkhfbalmost 3 years ago

I'm with Mike9947 on this, you have an interesting plotline and Bryan and Deb have great potential here!

I understand that people get pedantic about spelling, etc but the clever part is getting a plot that works! I read through the spelling and got annoyed but persevered and really enjoyed your story - keep at it and give us another great chapter!

Gor what its worth, I have to correct Apple and Microsoft spellcheck at least a couple of times each time I write something - but they insist on writing in American, not English....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I couldn't finish the first Page, what with the "two very tall woman" & several other mistakes!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjbgarcon@jbgarcon
I'm an older guy who is fit, enjoys sex, likes to connect with women, and who enjoys a good erotic story.