His Wife, My Whore

Story Info
A cheating slut wife becoming my whore.
2.4k words
4.4
38.5k
39

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She texted him that she was there waiting. He told her he had a really busy schedule today and that she would have to be patient. She was supposed to be at a big department meeting which was being held at one of the satellite campuses in order to accommodate the newly hired big wig.

It was all a lie. He wondered sometimes about how good a liar she was becoming. It was true he thought, in general, women made better cheaters. They paid better attention to detail and made sure to cover their tracks with plausible cover stories. They were not as careless with incriminating evidence either.

One of the things that had attracted him to her was her intelligence. She was extremely bright and witty. Her hourglass figure, those sweet C cup titties, and that lovely soft round ass, a man could go to Disney World in, didn't hurt either.

He had searched a long time for a submissive slut like her and now that she was his, he was not letting her go. As a rule, cheating slut wives were a dime a dozen and they were his preference. They were easy to control because they had so much to lose. Their marriages, their children, their standing in the community, etc., were all at risk.

Once he had pictures that the silly fools had sent him with their faces or other identifying marks in lewd explicit poses, they were totally under his control until he got tired and moved on. In order to insure their complete obedience he took more photos once they got together of them sucking his dick and of his dick in their asses.

Once he broke them in, he usually whored them out. Not really for profit but mostly for his own amusement and entertainment. Making them suck the dicks of his friends and colleagues and do countless gangbangs fed his ego and his need to dominate. But unfortunately after a while they all became such pathetic dirty cumsluts he lost interest and no longer wanted to play with them anymore.

Sometimes he felt sorry for them when he released them back to their normal lives. They cried and begged him to please keep them as his slut whores because there was no going back. The one that thing that no one ever explained to them was that after being used as a slutty whore on a regular basis, for most of them vanilla sex with one man was no longer satisfying. They would crave lots of dick and need to be used hard with tons of humiliation and shame to be able to get off from now on.

But something about this slut wife was different. She was attractive, yes but that wasn't it. He had better looking women than her before. It wasn't her youth either because she was a mature woman, although she had a child-like innocence that he found refreshing. It was her need to be submissive, it was real and genuine and she was a class act, educated and sophisticated.

She had just recently found the strength and the courage to embrace the true submissive slut that lived deep down inside her. She had been married 25 years and had never strayed. She had done everything that society had deemed proper and respectable. She had raised two children to productive, responsible citizens while maintaining full time employment and had excelled in her career. She was a good wife and a member in good standing at one of the local Methodist churches with no gossip or scandal attached to her name.

But now becoming an empty nester and early retirement had created a void in her life. She finally had time to explore her deepest desires and secret yearnings on various BDSM sites. They had met on one of those sites and he had gotten her to share some of her BDSM fantasies. Later when she began to trust him she revealed some of her earlier teenage and college sexual experiences where she had been a bit more fast and fancy free. She realized that she had always had these submissive and slutty tendencies. He was amazed at how she had kept that hot pussy of hers so self contained and in such good shape all these years.

Like a true slut the lady loved sex and was like the ever ready bunny. He smiled because he had recently gotten her a fuzzy soft bunny tail ass plug and a set of bunny ears that he planned to made her wear when he fucked her. He loved the fact that she liked a lot of the same fetishes that he enjoyed, especially pet play. She had been his little kitty, his playful puppy and his pony girl and now she would be his adorable bunny.

She had a high threshold for pain and liked the flogger, the belt and the crop. He had trained her now to associate the pain with pleasure and she would have some of her most intense orgasms and had discovered subspace.

As a result it was hard to punish her using pain without really doing her serious harm so he had to be very creative with his discipline. Beating a woman into submission was not his thing. His motto was if you gotta beat them to keep him, you're just a bully, not a Dom.

Something had happened with her Dad when she was 18. Her parents had separated before their divorce and her Mom moved out and took her younger brother with her leaving her home with her Dad. Although she had not wanted to stay without her Mom she had gotten a summer job and she wanted to hang out with her friends before they all left for college. Whatever happened she would not or could not share no matter what he said or did. She would only say that her Dad had started drinking heavily and that he was not himself, but he could put two and two together.

As a result of this trauma she didn't like it when he made her play daddy's little girl and he used that to his advantage when he needed to humble her or punish her.

Her husband was like most husbands clueless or either deciding not to rock the boat about what she was doing. I mean what did he have to complain about? For the most part she still performed her wifely duties, i.e. keeping his house clean, cooking his meals, washing his clothes and spreading her legs for him on occasion when he could get it up.

Sam, her husband, had a lot of middle aged male health issues. He was overweight with a pot belly. He had hypertension and diabetes. All of which could be corrected with diet and excercise but instead he was complacent to take a ton of medication that affected his sex drive and stamina. The end result was leaving his wife sexually frustrated and ripe for the plucking.

Well that is where he came in. He really should be charging these husbands. They were a bunch of lazy sons of bitches. I mean how many cheating slut wives had he fucked over the past few years helping them to become the true whores they really were. So many he was starting to lose count.

Truth be told, he was tired of all the drama. The head games, the manipulation, the lying, the juggling to keep the sluts in line. It had gotten old. He smiled to himself, maybe one whore was enough if she was the right whore.

He saw the house on the left and her car in the driveway. She had told him to park down the street and then come around the back. The door on the back patio would be open. Some friends of hers had asked her to check on their house while they were away on vacation. Little did they know she was using it as her personal love shack.

She had said it was a way of killing two birds with one stone. She was checking on their home and getting a checkup at the same time.

When he entered the bedroom, she was naked and standing in a submissive pose. Her head lowered, her legs spread, pussy shaven, her hands behind her back and her breast looked like two handfuls of sweet grapes hanging nicely. Damn he loved her titties, every time he saw them his dick started twitching and he couldn't help but reach for them.

She looked up slowly and he gave her a nod. She said in her sweet sexy voice,

"Hello Sir, I have missed you."

She tried to keep from smiling but she couldn't help it, it spread all across her beautiful face.

He tried to keep his emotions in check. While he rarely ever let her see him smile, the glee in his eyes was undeniable. He moved to her and ran his hands up and down her body. She felt so good and he heard her let out a little sigh as he cupped her titties from behind. He squeezed her luscious mounds and then he rolled her hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger. She sighed a little louder.

He spun her around facing him and he reached down to her breast and bit down hard on her right nipple. She let out a small scream.

"Be quiet Bitch, not one sound when I do the other one."

He licked her left nipple first and he felt her try to let her tension go. He bit down hard and he could see her clenching her fists as she took the pain.

"Good slut. I want you to have something to remember me by for the next three days,"

He lifted her face by her chin so she was looking directly at him. He wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes and he asked,

"What do you say, whore?"

"Thank you Master." she said softly.

He looked into her lovely passion filled brown eyes and he kissed her hungrily. He walked away to the chair in the corner of the room and he began to disrobe. He had brought with him a backpack full of his favorite toys and he laid some of them out on the carpet in front of the chair.

He walked back to where she was standing and he instructed her to hold her hair out of the way while he collared and then leashed her. He put her wrists and ankle cuffs on. Once properly prepared he went to the center of the room.

"Come to me bitch!"

She immediately got to her knees and began crawling on all fours toward him. When she reached him she nuzzled his crotch gently with her head,

He tapped her in the back of her head. She stopped.

"Did you miss me or my cock in your mouth, you nasty little slut? What a whore. Beg for what you want like the greedy little bitch in heat you are."

"Please Master, may your whore suck your wonderful cock. I have missed so much pleasuring you in this way. Please Sir, use this hole." she said, as she tilted her head back and opened her mouth and put her tongue out. "I am begging to feel your big swollen dick fill my mouth and gag my throat."

He laughed and nodded yes for his approval. "You begged so nicely, good girl."

She kissed the tip of his cock and licked his precum and let out a sigh like she had gone to heaven. If she was acting, damn if the girl didn't deserve an Oscar.

She proceeded to lick up and down his semi hard shaft and once she had him nice and wet she began to suck filling her mouth with his cock. He knew she enjoyed feeling it grow in her mouth and the bigger it got the more she moaned.

He let her bob up and down his shaft, sucking and licking in the spots he liked, just the way he had trained her. She very gently licked his nuts because she knew they always became so sensitive when he received oral pleasure.

He was lost in the sensations and he almost shot his load down her throat when he rammed his dick as far as he could and held her, making her struggle for air. But at the last moment he yanked her head by her hair off his dick and he put his load all over her face and down her lovely titties.

She quickly began wiping the cum off her face, chin and breast into her mouth, licking her fingers and palm clean. She began rubbing the remaining cum into her breasts like it was lotion.

He slapped her and she stopped and became still immediately, giving him her full attention.

Do your needs come before mine?

"No Master, I am a needy silly slut. Thank you for correcting me, Sir"

She began to clean his dick of any remaining cum and of her saliva, lovingly with her tongue.

"You almost came, didn't you whore?" he said as he reached down and rubbed her clit which was drenched with pussy juice, erect and protruding.

She let out a cry and screamed out, "Please......panting..Sir, may I cum for you."

"Yes, slut wife, you may cum for me."

She closed her eyes and let herself feel all the pleasure he was giving her traveling from her clit all up and down her body. It had been days since he had allowed her to cum and when she came she was primal. It was loud and howling almost, her eyes fluttering and rolling in the back of her head. Her body tensing and shaking and quivering.

He smiled looking at her lying down at his feet panting and drooling. She was a sight to behold and it did his ego good to know he was the source of so much pleasure.

She finally got herself back together and looked up at him and said softly and passionately,

"Thank you Sir, thank you. What else can this whore do to please you Sir? Anything, anything at all."

He knew he was in for an afternoon of pleasure and delight, in her state of mind she would deny him nothing. He grabbed her by the leash and began pulling her toward the bed.

"Not to worry little whore, we have all afternoon and I have a lot in store."