Bryan's Roadtrip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Much better" she says as she then sat in my lap, arms around my neck and rhetorically asking "OK, so now, where did we leave off?"

Always quite disciplined and rational, and sometimes lacking perfect timing, my brain starts swimming about the marriage rabbit whole I was about to go down. Reading my mind, or likely seeing my expression that may have shown some confliction, she took her index finger and pressed it against my lips and whispered, "please don't... don't stop, please?? We are both consenting adults, we are not hurting anyone else tonight by enjoying each other and the pleasure that we're experiencing."

With just the material of our underwear between us, I could feel her warmth as my cock rested on her clit. I reached in and resumed our kissing, now feeling her breasts, slipping both hands under the sheer material of her bra. With her nipples becoming hard, I leaned down and slid the material away from each breast as I suckled on each tit. I then kissed my way up to her mouth and resumed deep French kisses, as our tongues continued to explore.

She started to dry hump me, pressing herself against me hard and moving her hips up and down, sliding over my covered cock. At one point, she lifted up, pulled the material of her thong aside and motioned me to uncover my cock, so that she could slide her clit along the shaft of my cock. I could feel her wetness and she then abruptly stopped to jump off of me, and kneel on the floor, burying her head between my legs, taking my cock into her mouth, sucking, licking and slurping. I lay back, enjoying the warm wetness of her mouth. At that moment, I wanted to fuck her hard, but she continued to devour me with her mouth. I was about to blow when in a loud whisper I said "stop, stop, stop before I can't"

She then stopped and looked up at me with a smile on her face. "Your precum is delicious, I love how salty it is, but yet it has a certain sweet muskiness to it too" she said in a loud whisper. "It's now my turn to taste you!" I said, and continued "let trade places!" As we swapped positions, she commented, "I almost didn't come tonight, instead, opting for a quiet evening alone at Monica's. She convinced me that WE would hit it off."

Now it was my turn to lick and suckle her clit, starting with the lips of her labia, then working my tongue into the hole of her vagina. With a thumb, I started rubbing her while licking and sucking. Deb's breathing began to become more labored, she started this very low moan as I continued and I could feel her wetness increase. As she was about to climax, she reached over and grabbed a pillow and pressed it against her mouth. Within seconds, I could hear a muffled scream and feel her abdomen tighten as she felt her first big wave of the climax.

"I want to feel you NOW!" she said, as she pulled the pillow away. I reluctantly stopped what I was doing, because I wanted to take her to the point where she was begging me to stop, but I could also tell that she was now hyper aroused and just wanted me inside her.

Before I could get up to the couch, she ordered me to lay down on the floor. With my dick and full mast, she then jumped on top of me and started riding me hard. At first, she was sliding herself along my pole, and then she started using my cock as a dildo, teasing her clit and the lips of her labia. Then she positioned my penis directly above her opening, with her panties still pulled aside and mind around my ankles and started penetrating me until I was fully inside her.

"I love your cock" she said, continuing "Your girth is outstanding, ummm" she gurgled as she began a nice complete cowgirl rhythm with a slow and purposeful ride. Her upward motion exposing almost half of the head of my cock, then long thrusts downward, taking all 6 inches inside her. As her rhythm continued, I could feel her warmth, the wetness of her pussy as I could feel my cock become even harder as it prepared to blow my seamen deep inside her.

Sensing that I was about to cum, she said almost as a normal voice now, "I want to feel you cum inside me, just close your eyes and ride this wave of pleasure. That's what I'm doing now. Your only challenge is to edge with me and try and hold out until I climax. Otherwise, you're going to still feel me continue to ride you until I do, haha"

She was now riding me hard. Her rhythm had quickened to the point where all I could do was savor this feeling and the view of her tits and they bounced up and down. Somewhere along the way, her bra was removed and now I had this perfect view of this gorgeous women with green eyes and amazing tits pounding me.

Without warning, my arousal reached the point of no return. Boiling up from my balls, I could feel myself explode inside her. I closed my eyes to enjoy waves of pleasure as Deb started to convulse in her own orgasm. I could tell that she was doing all that she could do to restrain from loudly screaming and as she also reached that point where her kegels tightened around me, she finally did one more final plunge onto my cock and then dropped herself on me for a giant hug.

As I started coming down from the high of sex, I could feel my erection start to decline as my cock began to soften. Deb started to get off of me and started to laugh, saying "my, aren't we a mess?" with cum now starting to drip down her leg, she grabbed her clothes and made her way into the hall powder room.

I used this as an opportunity to visit my own bathroom in the guest room, using the toilet, wiping myself off with a wet washcloth and putting my own clothes back on, sans the socks walked back into the living room and to the sofa. I surveyed the area and didn't find anything that was too incriminating and decided that it was time to pour us both a few drams of Scotch. The clock said 3:30am. I figured we still had a few hours left to snuggle on the sofa before Deb would be going back to Monica's.

When Deb returned, she also looked somewhat composed with a tell tail glow, now wearing her dress again she reached out for the Scotch I had poured and resumed her seat next to me on the sofa. With her head resting on my shoulder, sipping on her Scotch, we listened to the music playing and periodically breaking our silence to comment on the song that was playing. As Deb started to drift off to sleep, I took her glass and mine and put it on the coffee table, pulled a blanket up over us and closed my own eyes to grab a few z's.

I had no idea what time it was, but we were both startled awake from voices coming from down the hall. The dial on the clock read 5:00am. As we started to stretch and sit-up from the sofa, we both gave each other a once over with smiling eyes. Footsteps could be heard coming towards us, and Monica appeared looking down on us.

"Don't you both look like a cute couple." She exclaimed and continued, "haha... don't worry, I won't say anything to your husband Debra, but I'm surprised that you're both fully clothed here on the sofa. I was expecting having to pound on the guest bedroom door!"

The next voice came from Terry, "I leave you alone for a few hours with an amazingly, beautiful woman and YOU still don't get into any trouble? WOW, that's discipline! Monica, shall I walk you to the elevator and allow these two to kiss goodbye?" he continued with a smirk on his face as he turned to walk Monica to the elevator.

Deb is now looking me in the eye as both Terry and Monica walk towards the elevator. We both give each other another quick inspection, and everything seems in order, other than perhaps looking like we both were asleep on the sofa. As Deb starts putting her pumps back on, she whispers, "I'm here for a few more days and I would like to see you again."

I reply, "that would be delightful, I would love seeing you again too! Dinner tonight?"

We stand, give each other a hug and a quick, discreet kiss, and she whispers in my ear "yes, I'll get your number from Monica and text you." As she walks away, I say "As they say in France, a bientôt"

12