B's Butt Bitch Ch. 06

Story Info
Faith puts on a show.
3.1k words
4.62
9.1k
4

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Faith Lehane was a Vampire Slayer. Unlike perfect Buffy Summers who juggled a social life and school in between her real job, Faith had no such distractions, so the norm for her was to sleep during the day, and then 'party' all night long. Or at least, sleep during the morning. Unfortunately, that wasn't really an option for her this morning, which was a great source of shame and embarrassment. Why?

Because she'd had a sleepover with allegedly prim and proper Buffy Summers, and not only had they spent all night fucking, but B had woken her up for morning sex before she went to school. Which on paper was actually a dream come true, if it wasn't for the fact that Faith had been relentlessly ass fucked the entire time.

If you take out the brakes, mostly for Faith to suck her own ass off B's dick, it was a probably about 6 hours nonstop anal pounding last night, followed by another hour this morning. Fuck, they had even passed out mid-butt fuck, meaning what little sleep they did get was with that big strap-on dildo buried as deep as it could go into Faith's ass.

So sleeping wasn't exactly an option right now, because Faith's ass hurt too damn much, and all she could really do was lay flat on her stomach and whimper pathetically as B finally left her alone to go to her precious school. Which for better or for worse, was becoming the norm for the Slayers. Better because of the incredible orgasms she received from there, and even the pleasure of the ass fucking, but Faith didn't know how much more of the humiliation she could take without her mind completely shattering.

The worst part was that even right after B had pulled her cock out of Faith's brutalized back hole for a final time before going to school, pausing of course to mock her butt bitch by cooing at how cute her gaping ass hole was, Faith had wanted more. She couldn't even deny it anymore, as it was obvious. She craved being butt fucked by a true Alpha female. Because she may not look it, but that was exactly what Buffy Summers was.

Which ironically was probably the only saving grace about this whole situation. Because if Faith was going to be anyone's butt bitch she was glad she was B's butt bitch, as at least it meant she was submitting to someone on her level. And honestly, given who had ended up on top, someone on a level above her. Which was always preferable to an almost human doing it, like say, that wannabe Witch Willow Rosenberg.

Unfortunately in her current state even the idea of that humiliation was arousing, and Faith was unable to resist reaching down and rubbing her constantly horny cunt. At this point it was hard to tell whether it was because she was a Slayer, or because she was just a massive anal slut, but Faith constantly craved butt sex, to the point where she could no longer be satisfied by just rubbing her pussy.

No, she needed someone stretching her ass, so that really this was just motivation to get up and get it. And when she finally did, she didn't immediately grab one of her toys and shove it straight up her ravenous ass. No, she made it worse on herself by checking out the state of her back hole in her full length mirror.

She wasn't even sure why, but all of a sudden Faith found herself bending over, spreading her cheeks and looking back to study her own butt hole. Unsurprisingly it was still a cavernous ruin, the back hole stretched wide and the back passage stretched deep, allowing Faith to see deep into her own bowels.

Which enhanced the humiliation she was feeling tenfold, but she just couldn't look away, it was just turning her on so much. God, she'd got carried away when pounding some bitch's butt, maybe more times than what was advisable, but she never gaped an ass so wide and deep. Fuck, B was such a stud. Something Faith was compelled to immortalize, just to further humiliate herself.

Of course B had taken a shot of her gaped butt hole just before she left, but that didn't stop Faith from grabbing her phone and taking a few shots herself. She even sent one to Buffy. Faith tried to tell herself it was to distract Buffy from her school work, but deep down she knew if it came down to it she would lose a sexting war, just like she always had lately.

Which was ironic, because the first time they had done it she'd won in a landslide, but ever since getting robbed of her anal cherry things had totally flipped, and now Faith was the one getting effortlessly topped. And sure enough she soon received a reply which made her weak at the knees, due to how humiliating and true it was.

Anal whore, Buffy texted with a laughing emoji. Which was quickly followed up with, Are you fingering yourself right now?

Yeah B, Faith immediately responded.

In the ass, like a good Butt Bitch?

Yeah.

Like what?

Like a good little Butt Bitch.

Show me.

Faith stared at those two last words for a few long seconds, not because she was confused, although she wished she could tell herself she was. No, she knew exactly what B wanted, it was just that it was almost unbearably humiliating to actually give it to her. But of course, eventually she did, once again reaching behind herself and taking some photos of her ass.

Which was even more humiliating now as she was using the fingers on her other hand to violate her bitch hole. She even did her best to capture the moments that the fingers slid in and out of her back door, which wasn't easy with the other hand pulling apart her meaty cheeks, but she just about did it, and send them to Buffy.

Nice. Now add another finger. Buffy texted her response quickly, And film it.

Again Faith briefly stood there dumbly at the command, then whimpered pathetically as she did as she was told. She shouldn't, but she just couldn't help herself. It was so hot to be ordered around like this, and forced to act like such a bottom. Especially considering Buffy was in school at that very moment, possibly surrounded by her stupid little friends, all of them eager and ready to laugh at what an anal whore the once proud Faith Lehane had become.

Although hopefully that wasn't the case, and B was locked securely behind a toilet stall or something, headphones in, so the only person who could see Faith's shameful act was the superior Slayer.

Just in case Faith tried to keep her moans of pleasure to a minimum, and keep her face out of the shot. Both of which weren't exactly easy to do at the best of times, and right now she was getting one hell of a distraction in the form of the anal masturbation. Especially when she pushed that extra finger inside, which was quickly followed by another as Faith was eager to get this humiliation over with, and more importantly to cum.

Of course just in case B used it as an excuse to punish her Faith was sure to first put an end to the filming and send it to her fellow Slayer. Not that she really had enough time to finish herself off before Buffy gave her another, which was even more humiliating than last.

Good girl. Good little Butt Bitch. Buffy typed, with sadistic glee no doubt, Now get a nice big strap-on dildo. Live-stream it, and imagine it's me doing it. Oh yes, imagine it's me fucking your bitch ass. I want to hear my little anal whore moan for me while she butt fucks herself in the middle of the day.

This time Faith was just too horny to even hesitate. Of course she wasn't counting the few seconds it took to suck her fingers clean, mostly because she was grabbing a strap-on in the process. Then she positioned herself face down on the bed, and reached for the appropriate tools. Admittedly she wasn't as familiar with position, but it did allow herself to literally bury her face in the bed sheets and disguise the fact that it was her doing it.

It would even muffle her sounds of pleasure. Although admittedly, the main reason for doing it was it made the fantasy so much more vivid that it was actually Buffy doing this to her. And Faith just liked the humiliation of being face down, ass up for her self-inflicted sodomy.

Once she was in position Faith very slowly pushed the head of the cock into her butt hole, which after the rectum wrecking she had received last night slid into her ass like a hot knife through butter. Which again, was unbearably humiliating, but Faith didn't care anymore. She just needed it. Needed that cock in her ass like she needed oxygen, no matter how humiliating it was.

In fact at this point the humiliation only added to her enjoyment, which was maybe the worst part of this. Which only continued to be the case as slowly but surely she pushed the entire length of the dildo into her butt, and then began slowly pushing it in and out, and thus officially beginning to sodomize herself.

Which made her whimper pathetically, but not quite as loudly as it made her moan in pure pleasure. Oh yes, the once mighty Faith the Vampire Slayer loved getting her ass fucked, ideally by that stud Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but this would do in a pinch. Especially if she used her other hand to rub her clit, something B normally stopped her from doing, as she'd liked when the supposedly mighty Faith Lehane came just from getting fucked up the ass.

Meaning she'd probably get punished for this later, but Faith just didn't care in that moment. No, all that mattered was getting off, something she was already so close to she could practically taste it. Especially when she concentrated on the fantasy that it was good girl Buffy Summers doing this to her.

Back when they first met Faith wouldn't have thought Buffy was capable of doing half the stuff she'd seen her do, and particularly the things she'd gleefully done to her. And not just the hellacious rectum wreckings, but the downright filthy things that she told her in the process. Admittedly, and ironically, Faith deserved the lion share of the credit.

But also, B had proven beyond a shadow of a doubt there was a darkness in which came out of her at times like this. Which was something Faith was very much focusing on now as she got closer and closer to climax, the Buffy in her head yelling all kinds of abuse at her, including telling her she was a good little butt bitch, who clearly loved it up her slutty little ass.

She even looked behind her at her phone, and in that moment Faith really felt like she could see through it and see Buffy's eyes staring at her. No, it was even better than that, because she could see B's entire face, looking so smug as Faith sodomized herself.

No, even better than that, B was just behind her, pounding her slutty little ass, Faith swearing in that moment she could feel B's thighs were smacking against her ass cheeks as the superior Slayer slammed her shitter. And smacked her ass, pulled her hair, and taunted her. Just like she had done last night. That, and so much more, to the point that the once mighty Faith found herself crying out the name of her top.

Then she became more graphic, Faith crying out, "Oh fuck me, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me B! Butt fuck me, mmmmmmmm, butt fuck my bitch ass! Oooooooooooh fuck, wreck it! Fucking wreck my rectum! Come on stud, pound me, ohhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, pound me good! Sooooooooo gooooooooodddddddddd, ooooooooooh B, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk! It feels so good in my ass! I love it! I love it when you fuck my slutty little ass, oooooooooooh, when you put me in my place, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, make my shit hole your fuck hole! Make me your bitch, ah fuck, your fucking butt bitch! OH YEAH, I'M B'S BUTT BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, I'M BUFFY SUMMERS'S SLUTTY LITTLE BUTT BITCH! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GOING TO FUCKING CUM FROM GETTING ASS FUCKED! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS! FUCK YOUR BITCH B, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

The combination of her own words, her hands hammering her clit and, thanks to the dildo, her ass hole, and of course her fantasy of being butt fucked by Buffy the Vampire Slayer made Faith cum so fucking hard. She fucking squirted, ruining the bed sheets. Or she would've done, if they weren't already ruined from last night.

Or she just kept finishing the job as she really brutalized her own butt hole with that handheld dildo, rub her clit with the other hand, and most importantly, imagining it was Buffy doing this to her. Sadly, the fantasy couldn't quite live up to the reality, but in her current state of mind it got pretty close, and was far more satisfying than anything else she tried since B left.

So much so she was forced to slow down and at least take a break. Which involved her shoving the strap-on all the way inside her own ass and then leaving it there for a few long minutes, perfectly happy not to take it out until B returned to butt fuck her again. However then she got a message, and Faith didn't need to look at what it was to know what B wanted. It was the same thing she would've wanted, if the roles had been reversed.

Namely for the submissive little bottom to slowly pull that cock out of her bottom, then spread her cheeks to expose just how gaped her back door was to her top. To her shame that was exactly what she did, Faith moving as slowly as possible, and then spreading her cheeks as widely as possible, all just to please the other girl. To please her top. That's what she was doing, and she was fucking enjoying it.

After what must've been a minute or two of holding her ass cheeks apart to emphasize her gape Faith got another message. It wasn't hard to guess what it was, so again she just chose to act, in this case flipping over onto her butt and immediately grimacing as she put her weight onto her sore behind.

Which she could have of course avoided, but to her shame she found herself getting off on the pain and humiliation it caused her, so if anything she maximized these feelings by flipping over quickly, and pressing all her weight downwards onto her abused butt. Besides, thanks to Slayer healing she would eventually be good as new, so Faith wanted to savour the sensations while she had them.

She then very slowly bought the dildo up to her lips, closed her eyes, and then very slowly pushed the fake cock into her mouth. Faith then moaned happily at the taste of the deepest part of her bowels on the tip of the dildo, something she savored for a few long seconds.

Of course she made sure the phone got the best possible look at it, and the view of her beginning to slide the dildo in and out of her mouth, and then eventually down her throat so she could get every drop of that precious liquid. Towards the end of that she bought the phone closer to her face so she could read her messages, and was kind of surprised to see she had more than a couple. Then again, she had been pretty lost in ass fucking herself like the greedy little anal whore she had become.

God Faith, you're such a whore.

An ass whore!

My anal loving ass whore!

My butt bitch!

It's what you are Faith!

What you always will be!

Now cum for me bitch!

Cum for me like the bitch you are!

Good girl, good little butt bitch! Now, show me that gape! Spread your cheeks like the bitch you are! Show me your gaping bitch hole!

Well done, you're learning. Now suck it! Suck your ass off of that cock. Prove what a good little ass to mouth loving bitch you are.

Fuck Faith, you really are a good little bitch, aren't you?

"Yeah B." Faith moaned her agreement into the phone, "I'm a good little butt bitch! Your good little butt bitch!"

*

Buffy had already cum from watching Faith fuck her ass, but she was sure she could squeeze another orgasm out of herself. Sure enough those words were enough to send her over the edge, especially as Faith's mind wasn't clouded by the need to cum when she said them.

Admittedly she was basking in the afterglow, but Buffy was sure that soon Faith would be introducing herself as 'B's Butt Bitch' to anyone who asked, and anyone that didn't. Oh yes, it was just a matter of time, a thought which made Buffy cum hard and fast. Admittedly it wasn't nearly as satisfying as butt fucking her bitch, but it would do in a pinch, when they were forced to be a part like this.

Sadly then Buffy had to return to class, as she had already spent way too long in the bathroom, and was worried she was going to get a reputation. She wanted to make it clear to everyone that she was simply training her bitch, and it was extremely tempting to send the latest video of Faith humiliating herself around the whole school. Or maybe just to her friends.

Which would be enough, as Cordelia would probably be quick to spread it. Or at least to Willow, who seem to love watching Faith getting anally violated as much as Buffy did. But no, Faith wasn't ready for that. Not yet. Although maybe after another week of training. Or at least after what she had planned for the weekend, Buffy thought with a smug smile, before sucking her fingers clean and then heading back to class.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers