B's Butt Bitch Ch. 10

Story Info
An anal gang bang for...
12.6k words
4.87
12.8k
14

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Mistress Buffy, you're early." Faith beamed happily, jumping off the bed and standing to attention, "Goodie."

"Yeah, wanted to get here first, make sure we were all set, ya know?" Buffy said dismissively.

"Uh-huh." Faith raised eyebrow, knowing something was up about her top, "You 5 x 5, Mistress B?"

"Huh?" Buffy frowned, as she closed the door behind her, and then quickly added, "Yeah, why?"

"Nothin'." Faith lied, before admitting, "Just wondering if something was on your mind, is all."

Buffy sighed, hating that she could be read so easily, and then closed the distance between them, taking Faith's hands in her own, "You sure you're okay with this? Tonight, I mean?"

"Yes." Faith reassured, squeezing Buffy's hands as she pleaded, "Please, don't wimp out on me now, B. Things were just getting good, and you have no idea how bad I want this."

"Really?" Buffy pushed.

"Really." Faith confirmed, then after a brief pause, reluctantly admitted, "But... if it was a step to far for you, I get it."

"It's not that." Buffy reassured, before admitting, "Well, this is a lot more than just Willow, but I've changed a lot since, you know?"

"You made me your butt bitch, and started bangin' my booty on the daily?" Faith offered with a wicked smirk.

"Yeah, that..." Buffy shot back with a wicked smirk of her own, and somehow without a blush, proving that she really had changed. Then she forced her face into a serious expression, and told her lover, "But the point is, when we started all this, you were very clear it didn't mean anything. That it was just sex. Is that still true? Is that all we are?"

"B?" Faith softly murmured, then after a brief pause just laughed, "God B, how are you so dumb about these things?"

"Meaning?" Buffy pushed with a raised eyebrow.

"Meaning that stuff about it just being about the sex was total bull-shit." Faith explained, cringing a little as she continued, "Okay, this part is going to sound like a line, but ask anyone, and they'll tell ya it's the truth. Including Mistress Willow, BTW. I wouldn't have meant it with anyone else, but obviously, not you, because I was crazy about you from the moment I saw you. I was just too chicken-shit to admit it. Even when we started fooling around, I told myself you were just experimentin', and it was only a matter of time before you went running back to boys. Maybe even your precious Angel. But then, oh fuck, you made me your butt bitch. You gave me exactly what I never knew I needed, and now I can't get enough. So please, don't stop now. It'll kill me. I need you, B... I love you."

"I love you too." Buffy replied without hesitation, pulling Faith in and kissing her softly and sweetly, before forcing herself to pull back and continue the conversation before they got too distracted. Then she continued honestly, "I wasn't expecting too. Not because I didn't want too, or because you were a girl, but I loved Angel. I loved him so much, I didn't see how I could love anyone like I loved him. And to be fair, it is different."

"What, never made tall, dark and handsome your bitch?" Faith grinned, before apologetically adding when she got a look for her trouble, "I'll be quiet now."

"Yeah...." Buffy admitted softly, a wicked smile crossing her face, "He was my equal. Maybe more. The experienced guy, teaching me about sex. And you've done some of that, too. Mmmmmmmmm, but now, I'm the one teaching you about your true self, and that's the way I want it with you. Because with you, I don't want an equal, F..."

"You want a butt bitch?" Faith grinned.

"Hell yeah." Buffy grinned, admitting lustfully as she slid her hands down to Faith's butt and squeezed it, "I wanna own this perfect piece of ass forever. I want to own you! Forever, and always. Mmmmmmmmmm, and more than anything else, that's what I want to solidify tonight. That Faith Lehane is Buffy Summers's butt bitch."

"That's what I want too, Mistress Buffy. More than anything." Faith preened at the words of the other Slayer, and then happily confirmed she felt the same way, "I want you to own me. Mind, body and soul. They're yours already, and you can do whatever you want to them. Mmmmmmmmm, and I can't wait to prove it. And officially become yours."

Faith and Buffy then fell into a deep, passionate kiss, and unlike before, it was far from a quick sign of affection. No, instead, the two Slayers became lost in a making out session, ending up on the bed with naturally Mistress Buffy on top. And as much as she loved being butt fucked and munching cunt, in that moment, Faith would have been content to just spend all night long worshiping her owner's tongue with her own.

Hell, she was even disappointed when she heard a knock on the door, knowing she would have to break the kiss, and answer the door. Part of her even found herself wishing that it would be a vamp that she could wiped the floor with, just to get out some of her frustration. Instead, it was Mistress Willow... and some blonde girl she didn't recognize.

"We're not too late, are we?" Willow asked excitedly.

"Right on time." Faith said flirtatiously, looking the new arrivals up and down, while stepping back and holding onto the door for them to walk through. Then as they did, she asked, "So, who's your friend?"

Which caused the blonde girl to frown, and then explain, "Friend? Oh, were not friends. Actually, I kind of hate you all. But, Willow told me what you have planned, and I just had to be part of it. I think it will be a great way to get my frustrations out on your little group for ruining my fun, taking away my powers, and leaving me in this week, mortal body."

"What a charmer." Buffy said dryly.

Unbothered by the response, the new girl smiled happily, "Thank you."

"I wasn't..." Buffy started, before frowning, "Wait, did you say powers?

When the other blonde nodded, Buffy gave her best friend a look, Willow then apologetically explained, "This is Anya. She's... very opinionated.

"I can see that." Buffy grumbled, "But why is she here?"

"Revenge." Anya shrugged nonchalantly.

"She just means, in the same way we're going to let Cordelia take out her frustrations on Faith." Willow further explained again, and then when she got another look from her best friend, she protested, "What? You said I could bring a friend. And it's only fair, since Cordy said she was bringing at least one."

"So Anya's your friend now?" Buffy questioned sceptically.

"Well, no." Willow admitted, before again further explaining, "But you were the one who said go out there, and try and make new friends."

"Yes, but this wasn't what I had in mind." Buffy grumbled.

"If you mean you wanted her to top me, she tried." Anya explained impatiently, "But, we both prefer to top. And unlike you, 'Mistress Willow' doesn't have what it takes to change anyone's mind. Not that anyone could change mine."

"I used to think the same thing." Faith grinned wickedly.

"The point is, we talked, and we agreed to be friends like you and I are friends." Willow explained to her best friend, quickly clarifying, "At lease when it comes to Faith, I mean."

There was a brief pause, then Faith huffed, "What's with all this talking around what's gonna happen?"

"I know, right?" Anya agreed, "It's like, they want to have an anal gang bang, but we can't say it? What's up with that?"

Just then, there was a knock at the door, and then Willow called out while blushing, "I'll get it."

"Willow." Cordelia said, bursting into the room as soon as she got the chance, "What a surprise. What, Buffy will let you top her bitch, but only if you're her bitch too?"

"I'd be careful about giving me ideas, if I were you, Cordy." Buffy scowled at her frenemy, "I could easily enforce the rule, so that everyone else has to bottom for me, and Willow, if they want a piece of Faith's ass."

Which of course led to Cordelia glaring at the blonde, before a familiar voice spoke up behind her, "Please, as if Cordy would ever agree to that."

"Harmony?" Buffy groaned as the other blonde stepped into the room, so that she was standing side by side with her best friend, "You bought Harmony? Really?"

"Hey!" Harmony whined.

"Awww, what happened, Cordy?" Buffy questioned mockingly, "Did the Queen of Sunnydale High not have as much pullover her fellow cheerleaders as she claimed?"

"Or were they just not as gay as you thought they would be?" Faith chimed in, "Or more accurately, just not willing to admit it?"

"Actually, they were definitely down for a lesbian fuck fest. Which as I said, we have all the time." Cordelia explained, having her best friend back her up, "Right Harmony?"

"That's right." Harmony admitted, albeit after she shut the door behind them, "It's just the gross anal they objected too."

"Then why are you here?" Buffy questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I didn't say I objected to it." Harmony grinned wickedly, "And you have to admit, it's gross. It's just we all agree, that's part of the charm. And you already said Cordelia could bring a friend, so let's stop wasting time, and let's get this started. Mmmmmmmmmm, I wanna fuck a girl in the ass. I want to know what that's like. And Faith has an amazing ass."

There was a long pause, as everyone was stunned that Harmony of all people made a good point, before Willow admitted, "I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I agree with Harmony."

"Me too." Buffy admitted, before turning to Faith, and asking, "So Faith, do you have anything to say before we get started?"

"Yes, Mistress Buffy. I want you to fuck my ass." Faith admitted gleefully, "I want you and Mistress Willow, and Mistress Anya, and Mistress Cordelia, and even Mistress Harmony to all fuck my ass. I want you to treat it as your fuck hole, to stretch wide and deep, and fuck hard all night long. Make me not just B's Butt Bitch, but a total anal whore."

"Sounds good." Cordelia smirked.

"So, sex now?" Anya asked hopefully.

"While wearing our clothes?" Buffy questioned dryly.

"There are ways to fuck while mostly fully dressed." Cordelia pointed out.

"Or we can just get naked." Anya grinned.

"That's good too." Cordelia admitted.

"Agreed, but shouldn't we make Faith go first? You know, put on a show for us?" Buffy questioned, and then when she got a few grumbles of agreement she turned her attention back to her fuck pet, and ordered, "You heard them, bitch. Strip for us. And do it nice and slowly, so we can enjoy every second of it."

"Yes, Mistress Buffy." Faith eagerly replied and obeyed.

It was pretty clear from the expressions on their faces that Mistress Anya and Mistress Cordelia weren't too happy about the 'nice and slow' part initially, although it didn't take much for them to just shut up and enjoy. Something which made Faith feel very proud of herself. Also, it was wonderfully humiliating.

Which was the whole point of having her go first. That, and it put everyone else in a position of power, given now they were all wearing more than their anal whore for the night. Something which again, just made Faith enjoy it even more. Maybe especially when it came to slowly pulling down her pants, to reveal she wasn't wearing anything underneath, except for her butt-plug.

"Stay!" Buffy ordered, smacking that ass.

"Yes, Mistress Buffy." Faith eagerly replied and obeyed, immediately getting what was expected of her.

"Good girl. Mmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, that's a very good girl. Good little ass slut." Buffy murmured, mostly to herself as she spent a few long seconds squeezing and groping her prize like the piece of meat it was. Before turning to her audience and bragging, "God, isn't that just the best piece of fuck meat you ever saw in your life? I mean, just look at these cheeks! Wonderfully round and juicy, and yet firm and toned. Can you imagine how these are going to feel against your thighs? And that hole! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddddd, no matter how hard I fuck it, it's still ridiculously tight. As in, virgin tight. And maybe if somebody is really good, and nice to me, I'll let you know what it's like to fuck it that way. But I didn't want to spend too long stretching it out tonight, so we can get right down to business."

"So let's do it." Anya insisted, practically tearing off her own clothes, and then pushing, "Oh yeah, someone give me a strap-on, or something to shove up that ass. I wanna fuck it! I need to fuck it."

"And you will, but you definitely won't be first with that attitude." Buffy pointed out, before grumbling, "Not that I'd let you anyway. I barely know you, and you're lucky I'm letting you stay. In fact, all of you are lucky, so how about a little gratitude for sharing my needy little butt bitch, huh? Is that really so much to ask?"

"Thank you, Buffy. You're the best." Willow beamed.

The 'thank you' part was echoed less enthusiastically by the rest of the crowd, and then Buffy continued, "That's better, but for your impatience, I think a spanking is in order. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's the perfect way to keep a bitch in line. Especially when it happens in front of a crowd. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Hey, wait a minute, you didn't say anything about that." Harmony began to complain, before thinking about it, and then quickly adding, "Okay, fine. I'll do it, but no anal, okay? I really wanna be a top."

"She means she is going to spank Faith, you moron." Cordelia grumbled before raising an eyebrow at her school rival turned kind of friend, "That IS what you mean, right?"

"Of course. What else would I mean?" Buffy teased, holding Cordelia's gaze for a few long seconds, before ordering, "Faith, bend over my knee. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, let's warm you up, with a nice little show for our audience. Oh, and audience? Take off your clothes, while you're watching, and Willow will show you where the strap-ons are."

"Yes, Mistress Buffy." Faith eagerly replied and obeyed, when she got the chance.

Those last few words were echoed by the audience, without the Dom's proper title, and some of them even grumbled. Cordelia even took it one step further, by not immediately taking off her clothes with the rest, just so she could have a moment of power, everyone except Mistress Buffy, even if she had to know it was flimsy.

Besides, it didn't really matter, because none of them really put the effort into it as Faith had. And yet, the Slayers still got to watch their friends disrobe, and equip themselves with strap-ons, ready for the real fun to begin. Not that either of them truly minded a warm-up. And Faith won't dared complain. It was just, her slutty little butt hole was aching for attention, and she was horny 24/7.

However, she was sure that in no time she was going to get what she really wanted, and it was going to be better than ever before. Hell, as she positioned herself over Mistress Buffy's knee, Faith actually found herself wishing that after this, Mistress Buffy would insist that everyone had a turn spanking her butt bitch.

Not that any of them would be able to do any serious damage, but the humiliation would be truly exquisite. Especially as this was in front of an audience. Oh yes, this was what she had been craving all day, and Faith loved every second of it. Even if it was a while, before she received everything the other Slayer was capable of giving her.

Buffy also wanted to get to the point that she would just be pounding Faith's slutty little butt hole with a strap-on cock, or at least watch someone else do it, but it seemed only right to at least give something of a warm-up. Besides, there was a lot of fun to be had with a spanking. Including the fact that it showed the control she had over the other supernatural warrior.

Oh yes, Faith was stronger and faster than almost everyone here, and yet tonight they were going to prove that without a shadow of a doubt she was nothing but the butt bitch of Buffy Summers. And a submissive little slut, who loved anything involving her ass, even if it was being spanked like a small child.

For that matter, the little slut could get off from just being bent over Buffy's knee, her ass fondled like the piece of meat it was. Because that's all Buffy really did at first. After some initial staring, of course. Only then, when she could sense that either Anya or Cordy were about to complain, did she lift her hand high in the air, and then bring it crashing down upon Faith's ass.

She then pulled her hand away, so that everyone could admire the way those cheeks jiggled from the force of the impact. And of course, the way that the bad ass Faith the Vampire Slayer cried out joyfully like a little pain whore, just from the first taste of it. Something which seemed to take Cordelia and Harmony by surprise, even though one of them should know just how much of a slut they were dealing with here.

What was maybe a bit surprising, and disturbing, was that Anya didn't seem surprised by this. Buffy really should have pushed her for an explanation what she meant, as she could easily be a spy for a big bad or something. But, with two Slayers here, she was fairly certain that she and her bitch could handle any surprises. Besides, if Anya was some kind of spy, surely she wouldn't out herself this early?

Or maybe Buffy was just making excuses, because she was so lost in the moment that she didn't want to change tactics suddenly, just because one member of the audience was someone she hadn't been expecting, and someone which she was deeply suspicious of. So, while keeping one eye on the other blonde, she refocused on the other Slayer.

Namely by delivering strike after strike on to that well-rounded rear, resulting in more jiggling, and more sounds of enjoyment. For a good long while, she continued just watching that jiggling, and pausing in between blows to caress that juicy flesh. Partly to ease their audience into it, and partly because it was just fun. However, inevitably she picked up her pace, at least somewhat.

Not that she used everything she was capable of, or even close. It was easily stronger and faster than anything their audience was capable of. Thankfully, that audience seemed just as fascinated as she was by the beautiful sight of Faith's ass cheeks jiggling even more than before, and slowly turning pink and then red under the force of the assault.

Faith knew that her Mistress was capable of more, much more. However, she understood why she might not go all out with her friends here. At least with this. And besides, to be fair, Faith had been a good little butt bitch, and if anything, she deserved to be rewarded, not punished. And it was hard to argue with Mistress Buffy saving her strength to dish out a real rectum wrecking, even if a twisted part of Faith would have really liked a harder spanking.

Especially as towards the end, she kind of got it. In the form of a spanking which really had her squirming, crying out in pure pain, and no doubt her cheeks turning a decent shade of red. Even if it did end shortly after that.

Then she was left like that for a few long seconds as her cheeks wobbled, before Mistress Buffy went right back to caressing those cheeks, and massaging the pain away. Which was both good, and bad, under the current circumstances. Although, it got increasingly good, when her Mistress grabbed onto that plug stuffed up her ass, and began pulling it in and out.

Of course, pretty much from the start, the superior Slayer made sure, she was pulling it out to the widest part of the plug, before pushing it right back in again, and thus maximizing the twisted pleasure that Faith was getting from this. And more importantly, loosening her up for what came next.

"So Faith, ready for the real fun to begin?" Buffy questioned with a smile, already knowing the answer.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers