B's Butt Bitch Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, Mistress B." Faith quickly replied within a moan, "Mmmmmmmmmm, please fuck me! Fuck my slutty little ass in front of your friends."

"Not a friend." Anya grumbled.

"Me neither." Cordelia unnecessarily chimed in.

"Shhhhhhh!" Willow hissed in annoyance.

"In that case!" Buffy announced loudly, annoyed at the unwanted contribution from her audience, "I think it's time you got into your natural position. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I want Faith Lehane bent over, and spreading her cheeks, right in the centre of her bed, so everyone can see her giving up her ass to me. To her Mistress Buffy. Show everyone she's my butt bitch."

"Yes, Mistress Buffy." Faith eagerly replied and obeyed, when she got the chance.

Pretty much with every ounce of her supernatural speed, Faith got into position. Namely, the centre of the bed, face down, ass up and spreading her butt cheeks like the little anal bitch she was, who was clearly desperate for the butt fucking she had earned. But again, for better or for worse, she had to wait for it, while her Mistress Buffy took off her clothes, and equipped herself with a strap-on.

Something she made sure to do directly in front of Faith to further tease her, and to solidify her dominance over not just the other Slayer, but this entire situation. Which felt like it took an eternity, and yet only a few seconds, given how eager both Slayers were to begin the ass fucking.

Even when she was kneeling down behind the other Slayer, Mistress Buffy wasn't exactly in a hurry to give her what they both really wanted. And at this point, it was just a tease, given that the plug had already loosened Faith's ass hole as much as it was going too. Yet, despite that fact, Mistress Buffy still grabbed onto it, and spent a few long seconds pulling out the widest part of the plug, before pushing it right back in again.

Then without another word, she pushed it into the other girl's mouth, something which had Faith moaning happily. Partly because of tasting her own ass, and partly because this surely had to be it. Her first in a series of fuckings that her slutty little butt would take tonight, the thought making her eyelids flutter with joy before the anal penetration.

"So, who's ready for the real fun to begin?" Buffy questioned rhetorically.

Despite that fact, there was a bunch of, 'I ams', 'yes Mistress Buffys', and from Anya a, "Finally!"

Buffy could definitely sympathize with that last comment, given it felt like she had waited an eternity for this. Despite that fact, she got a twisted sense of enjoyment out of pressing the tip of her cock against Faith's butt hole, and just leaving it there for a few long seconds. Both to tease her anal bitch, and the audience.

However, she didn't really want to give Faith's ass hole a chance to repair it's self, and thus cause the other Slayer more pain than was necessary. Which meant pushing forwards faster than she maybe would've liked, even if both Slayers cried out in mostly pleasure as that forbidden hole began to stretch, until the head of her cock slid into Faith's bitch hole.

She then held that position for a few long seconds, allowing everybody to savour the moment that Buffy the Vampire Slayer anally penetrated Faith the Vampire Slayer. Then she started pushing inch after inch into Faith's butt hole, her butt bitch continuing to give her the best possible look at it throughout the ass stuffing.

Also, their audience. But in that wonderful moment Buffy forgot all about them. Oh yes, the only thing in her entire world was her cock invading the most private hole on the other Slayer's body, a wonderful testament to her total conquest of the inferior supernatural warrior. One which she savoured throughout the butt stuffing, which again, felt like it took an eternity, and yet only a few seconds.

Whatever the case, eventually her thighs came to rest against those well-rounded ass cheeks, announcing that every inch of Buffy the Vampire Slayer's big dick was deep within Faith the Vampire Slayer's bowels. Something which again, Mistress Buffy allowed herself and everyone else to savour for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, before she moved on to the next stage.

Namely, pumping her hips back and forth, and thus causing the dildo to slid in and out of Faith's most private hole, and officially beginning the butt fucking. Oh yes, Buffy the Vampire Slayer was officially butt fucking Faith the Vampire Slayer. Which was pretty much heaven as far as Buffy and her bitch were concerned.

Their audience seemed happy with this, at least at first. Not that Buffy gave them more than the occasional glance, as she was just too wrapped up in the beautiful sight in front of her, which was still on perfect display thanks to Faith spreading her cheeks. Oh yes, Buffy got the perfect view of her big dick pumping in and out, in and out, in and out, of Faith's bitch hole.

Something that she had been previously happy to watch all night long. In a way, tonight would've been no different, except she was at least vaguely aware of the audience waiting for a turn with this perfect fuck hole, that her fellow Slayer called a shit hole. So she decided, the one of them was brave enough to speak up next, would get the first turn with this perfect little fuck hole.

Ironically, in the end, Cordelia and Anya questioned pretty much simultaneously, "My turn?"

"Hey, who says you should go first?" Harmony whined.

"Yeah..." Willow agreed, before pointing out, "I'm the best friend here, if anyone is going to have the first turn with Buffy's bitch, it's me."

"Well, technically, it's the second turn." Anya grumbled.

"Whatever." Cordelia said dismissively, before pointing out, "I'm the obvious choice here. Buffy has known me the longest, and I've helped her out time and time again. You all know I have. And sure, were not on the best of terms right now, but that's not because of her. It's because of you, fooling around with my boyfriend. AND, you already had a turn with that butt slut. Lots of them. So if anything, you should be last."

Willow lowered her head in shame as her former friend directly addressed their history, then nodded her head, and looked at her best friend, "She's right. I should go last."

Buffy nodded back in agreement, "Okay, Cordy first. Just as soon as she asks for it nicely."

"Seriously?" Cordelia groaned, before pointing out with a whine, "You invited me over here to do this. Or did you forget? Or was that just some lie, so you could show off in front of an audience?"

"No, but now you mention it, that does sound fun." Buffy grinned widely, and then when she got a look from her former friend she then pointed out in a sing-song cutesy voice, "And I still don't hear you asking nicely, and if you insist on being a entitled brat, I'm sure someone else would be happy to do it instead. Isn't that right girls?"

"Oh yes." Anya agreed brightly.

"Hell yeah!" Harmony agreed enthusiastically.

"Fine!" Cordelia said with annoyance, and then asked with false sweetness, "Oh please, Mistress Buffy may I please have a turn with your butt bitch? I've been thinking about this ever since the changing room, and I've wanted to wipe that smug smirk off of this whore's face ever since I met her. So please, if our friendship ever meant anything to you, let me be the first tonight to fuck her. Other than you, of course."

"I suppose that will do." Buffy shrugged, finally pulling her cock out of Faith's ass.

"Thank you..." Cordelia grumbled, quickly taking Buffy's place, and then pushing Faith's hands away from those cheeks so she could smack them really hard, and then ordered, "Get on your back, and spread your legs. You know, just like you did for Xander. And probably pretty much every guy in town. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I want to see your smug little face, as I fuck you in the ass."

"Yes, Mistress Cordelia..." Faith replied and obeyed without hesitation, although she just couldn't resist adding, "But, if you really want to do me like Xander, you'd lay down and stammer words of gratitude, while I rode you. Then, I'd finish myself off in the shower. Mmmmmmmmmm, but maybe you can fuck me better than your boyfriend, huh?"

Cordelia was way too angry to reply. Because sure, when Xander had hooked up with Faith, he was free to do so. He was free to do whatever he wanted, as they weren't together anymore. But, while she would never admit it now, he was her first love, and the fact that he'd fucked some other girl so soon after they broke up really bothered her.

Which was something that Faith was now using to her advantage, as the shameless slut was clearly trying to get Cordelia angry, so she would give her a harder fucking. Although to be fair, Cordy had pretty much handed her that ammunition on a silver platter, so in a way, she couldn't blame her. But the bitch would have probably figured out that it was a sore spot for her, so she might as well use it to her advantage.

Because make no mistake, Cordelia had been mad before, and she wanted to see Faith's smug face, so she would get even madder. Which would give her the bravery to actually anally violate this incredibly strong supernatural warrior, who could easily break her in half without breaking a sweat.

Something that the bitch seemed to be reminding her with a smug smile on her face. Or maybe that was just because again, she was hoping for a hard fucking? Or just as hard as Cordelia was able to give her? Which was the most likely option, given the way that the shameless anal whore not only spread her legs, but lifted her ass up slightly, to make it an even more inviting target.

Either way, instead of dishing out her usual comeback, Cordelia lined her dildo up with Faith's ass hole, and then roughly slammed the first few inches inside it. Something which would make a normal person cry out in pure agony, but not this walking fuck hole.

No, this disgusting ass slut actually cried out in pleasure from the rough anal penetration, and then continued to let out happy sounds as her butt was then stuffed full of dick. Admittedly, that part wasn't as hard and rough as the initial anal penetration, but it was still a far cry from gentle. Which was something Cordy probably would've been brave enough to do, if it hadn't been for those sounds the anal whore was making.

Then all of a sudden, she couldn't push forwards anymore, and for a few long seconds, Cordelia actually thought that Faith finally had enough of this rough treatment, and she was about to be knocked out cold. Maybe worse. However, then she realized the reason that she couldn't push forwards anymore, was because she had no more cock to give. Oh God, her cock was buried all the way into Faith the Vampire Slayer's bowels.

Something which shouldn't be that surprising, given what she'd seen right before this, but the fact that now she was doing it, had her dick fully stuffed in bitch ass, Slayer ass, was truly overwhelming in this wonderful moment. So overwhelming, it actually took her a few long moments before she could even say anything. Then of course, she liked to think that she made up for her lack of speaking for the last few minutes.

"Wow, that's all it takes, huh?" Cordelia scoffed with disgust, and poorly disguised lust, "That's all it takes to get into Faith the Vampire Slayer's ass? Oh my God, you're such a whore. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Faith the Vampire Slayer is a disgusting little anal whore, who can take every inch of a big dick up her butt like it's nothing. Wow, no wonder Xander loves you."

"Yesssssssssssss, I'm a whore!" Faith eagerly agreed. "Mmmmmmmmmm, I'm a disgusting little anal whore, who needs to be butt fucked. Oh fuck yeah, fuck me, Queen C. Fuck me in the ass nice and hard. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, then maybe Mistress Buffy will let Xander fuck that slutty little bitch hole, so I can get a proper comparison."

"I'll consider it." Buffy grumbled, before quickly adding, "Now are you going to fuck that ass, or am I going to give someone else a turn?"

"Don't even joke about that." Cordelia growled.

"Then do it." Buffy pushed, "Come on, let's see what the mighty Cordelia Chase can really do."

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking fuck my ass!" Faith again pleaded shamelessly, even humping herself at Cordy, "Slam my fucking shit hole like the slutty little fuck hole it is! Pound my fucking pooper, like the nasty little anal whore I am! Please? Oh please Cordy, fuck me. Butt fuck me, fuck me up the butt, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssssss, fucking fuck me! Fuck my fucking ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, oh God, pound it, wreck it, fucking AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Faith cried loudly and joyfully as Cordy slowly pulled her hips back, and then slammed them roughly forwards, causing about half of the dick to slide out of her shit hole, only to be returned in the blink of an eye. It was the kind of rough treatment, which Mistress Buffy rarely gave her, at least at the beginning of a butt fucking.

And to be fair, Faith definitely preferred it that way, as it gave her chance to savour the wonderful moment. For both of them to savour it, for that matter. However, once in a while, it was nice to take it hard and deep right from the get go. After all, she was a Slayer, and could take that kind of abuse, even without Mistress Buffy stretching her out before Queen C, and the others, took their turn with her.

Which just maybe the biggest challenge of this whole thing, which was really saying something, considering how many chicks were literally lining up to fuck Faith's slutty little ass. Oh yes, she was thrilled to be finally getting gang banged, which had been one of her biggest fantasies since like ever. However, the best part might just be the other woman watching her, judging her, and seeing her for the shameless little slut she had always been.

Which on the one hand, she was proud of, but on the other, it did provide some level of humiliation. Humiliation which only added to her pleasure. And that was really saying something, considering that Mistress Buffy was obviously right about her ass being made for fucking.

Despite how much she wanted to look directly at her audience as she got the full treatment of this, she just couldn't resist looking at Cordelia the entire time the mean girl was sodomizing her. It was just so satisfying seeing the other type of bitch glaring down at her with disgust and anger, making it crystal clear she was still bitter over what happened with Xander.

Which honestly, Faith found hilarious, given that she had never really cared about him, and was now blissfully happy being Mistress B's butt bitch. Sure, she'd fuck him in a heartbeat if her owner asked, but she would never truly be with him. So if Cordy cared about him so much, she could have him. Because Faith had someone so much better.

Of course, it was incredibly fun to annoy Cordelia, first with her words, and then with the occasional smirk up at her throughout this latest sodomy. Which of course resulted in more angry and disgusted looks, and more importantly, a harder butt fucking. Something which was the greatest reward for an anal slut like Faith. And Cordy clearly knew it too, but even she didn't care, or she just couldn't help herself.

In fact, for a moment there, Faith thought she might actually be able to cum this way. Something she was very good with, given that again, she was a Slayer, and could recover from this enough to keep going. However, for better or for worse, it wasn't to be, and seemingly without warning Mistress Buffy grabbed Queen C and yanked her backwards, forcing the dick out of that slutty little fuck hole.

"HEY!" Cordelia exclaimed angrily, before decreasing her tone when she saw the angry look in Buffy's eyes, "What the hell was that?"

"I told you to stop." Buffy growled, "But you wouldn't listen. And I know it's easy to get lost in fucking this perfect piece of ass. Believe me, I know. But you were about to make her cum, and I'm not ready for that to happen."

There was a brief pause, then Cordelia grumbled, "Fine, whatever. Just don't do it again."

"Apology accepted." Buffy quipped, before pushing, "So, Anya, was it? You're next."

"Goodie." Anya beamed.

"Wait." Harmony interrupted, and then once the intimidating blonde was looking at her she nervously continued, "I know we've never been friends. I know I was mean to your best friend, when I didn't have to be. And I know I said things about you behind your back. But... can I please go next? Please?"

"Well, after a convincing argument like that..." Buffy grumbled.

"Really?" Harmony questioned hopefully, not getting the sarcasm.

"No!" Buffy said, turning away under the assumption that was it.

"Oh come on." Harmony whined, before quickly pointing out, "This way, me and Cordelia get to spit-roast your bitch. And sure, we could do it with anyone, but it would mean so much more if it was with each other. Come on, pleasssssssssseeeeeeeeeee? I swear, I'll never be mean to Willow again. And I'm so, so, so sorry I ever was. I really am."

There was a brief pause, then Cordelia admitted, "It would mean a lot to me."

"Fine." Buffy sighed, "You can go next."

"Yay!" Harmony exclaimed excitedly.

"Hey!" Anya exclaimed in annoyance, "No fair."

"Relax." Faith grinned, "Mmmmmmmmmmm, we've got all night, and my slutty little holes aren't going anywhere."

"Shut up and suck this cock." Cordelia ordered.

"Ooooooooooooh, yes Mistress C." Faith grinned and obeyed happily.

Faith then moaned loudly and happily at the taste of her own butt. Something that she had become very, very familiar with, especially when it was on Mistress Buffy's big dick. And she fucking loved it. Which used to be almost unbearably embarrassing, and on some level, it still was, but now that only added to her enjoyment.

Especially because again, in this case there was an audience right there, watching her degrade herself in this way. Watching Faith the Vampire Slayer wrapping her lips around the head of a cock, which had just been in the deepest part of her bowels, and then taking a few long seconds to savour that flavour. Then of course, she began bobbing her head up and down it, while sucking noisily.

Something that she would normally take her time with after an ass pounding, but this was far from over. Oh yes, this was just a break in the action, and whenever that happened, Faith was more than happy to give Mistress Buffy than enthusiastic and fast BJ. Hell, maybe she'd even had experience with what was about to happen, namely being spit-roasted like a little fuck pig, further solidifying her place as a submissive little whore.

Especially in this case, as it was Mistress B continuing to pimp her out to other women, in this case, two of them who Faith barely knew. Hell, Buffy and Willow barely knew them at this point. Especially in the case of the girl who was about to butt fuck her.

The dumb cheerleader certainly took her time doing that. Maybe a little too much time, in Faith's opinion. Although to be fair, she could understand how this might be overwhelming for someone who didn't deal with the supernatural every day, among other things. So she tried to lend a helping hand, by wiggling her ass suggestively in the direction of the mean girl.

Or more accurately, the other mean girl. Something which to her delight, worked like a charm. Oh yes, she barely had the chance to get going, before she sensed someone kneeling down behind her, and lining up their cock with her bitch hole. Admittedly, there was no guarantee that this was Harmony, but honestly, she didn't really give a fuck. No, she just wanted her ass filled up, again.